Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest hrmmmhum

^ Oh =O Thanks! : ) haha

Oh, another WF already posted the same coolsmurf article I was going to respond to the following comment with ^_^

Searching around Naver, etc.

I found an article on Sohee, google translate it abit, I think they are saying they look alike.

Can some translate it?

소희 백진희 닮은꼴 화제 '누가 누군지 모르겠네' … '도플갱어' 입증

[sSTV l 유수경 기자] 그룹 원더걸스의 멤버 소희가 배우 백진희와 닮은꼴 외모로 화제다.

소희는 지난 20일 패션지 마리끌레르 화보에서 '빛난다, 스무 살 소희'라는 제목과 함께 한층 여성스러워진 모습을 공개해 눈길을 모았다.

이날 공개된 사진 속 소희는 뽀얀 피부와 가지런한 눈썹, 오똑한 코, 앵두 같은 입술, 갸름한 턱선을 뽐내며 한층 업그레이드된 미모를 과시했다.

특히 소희의 화보가 더욱 화제가 되고 있는 것은 MBC 일일시트콤 '하이킥3-짧은 다리의 역습' (연출 김병욱|극본 이영철)에서 열연 중인 백진희와 닮은꼴이기 때문이다.

백진희는 데뷔 초부터 통통한 볼살과 쌍꺼풀 없이 큰 눈망울 등을 뽐내며 소희와 닮은꼴이라는 평을 들었던 바 있다.

소희 백진희 닮은꼴 사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "누가 백진희고 누가 소희인지 잘 모르겠다", "백진희는 권리세와 소희를 섞어 닮았어", "한데 모아놓고 보니 정말 닮았네" 등 놀라워하는 반응을 보였다.

한편, 백진희와 닮은꼴로 화제를 모은 소희가 속한 그룹 원더걸스는 오는 11월 7일 정규 2집으로 컴백할 예정이다.

Source: http://sstv.tvreport.co.kr/index.html?page=news/flypage&cid=24&nid=122184

I'm fairly sure this is about the resemblance between Sohee and an actress named Baek Jin Hee that has been brought up recently.

I saw a 6theory thread on it the last time I actually looked at headlines for the forums.

I was actually just looking through coolsmurf's recent articles on Wonder Girls Wonderland (Yay!!! coolsmurf is back =] ) , so here's one that he posted about this:

Sohee and actress Baek Jin Hee bear a strong resemblance?

October 27, 2011 by coolsmurf

20111027_jinhee_sohee_1.jpg

With reference to Sohee’s Marie Claire photoshoot released last week, netizens are saying that actress Baek Jin Hee and Sohee bear a strong resemblance to each other and this has now made headlines in Korea today.

The original comparison post was posted on a Korean forum on the 24th by a netizen and drew comparison on how much they looked alike from their facial features: neatly trimmed eyebrows, cherry lips, nose shape, chin, etc.

Sohee is currently in the midst of preparation for a comeback with the Wonder Girls early next month while Baek Jin Hee is now starring in MBC daily sitcom, High Kick 3: The Revenge of the Short Legged.

What do you think?

Do Sohee and Baek Jin Hee look alike?

[There's a poll; 3/10 say that they do and 7/10 say that they don't]

20111027_jinhee_sohee_2.jpg

Cr: coolsmurf @ wondergirls.wordpress.com

Overall, they don't look remarkably alike or anything, but I see the nose, chin, and maybe the cheekbones -- they said cherry lips, but I don't see distinct cherry lips in those photos since she's smiling.

I have actually thought Sohee is really unique for her nose -- it's a pretty cool one and it seems pretty Korean once you see it, but it's not the most common Korean nose. I like how it's rounded yet straight, and not too much of either one. She has really nice, soft facial features :)

An MTVK article on fanclubs:

MTV K TOP 10 COUNTDOWN: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FANCLUB NAMES?

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011 by ANNA PARK in CELEBS, FILM/TV, MUSIC

Even K-pop fans have taken on this virus, giving themselves an interesting assortment of names… And this week, Grace counts down MTV K’s favorite fanclub names, from the quirky eyebrow raisers to the oh-so-obvious that we’ve all eventually come to love!

Scroll through this week’s picks below, pick your favorite, and we’ll announce MTV K fans’ rankings on next week’s TOP 10 countdown!

Did we miss your favorite fanclub name? Let us know in the comments, and maybe we’ll have a few last-minute candidates added to the poll!

9. Wonder Girls’ Wonderfuls

What It Means: To be full of Wonder for the Wonder Girls!

wonder-girls.jpg

Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment

What are your favorite K-pop fanclub names?! Place your vote below, and check back next week for a new episode of STUDIO 5 and a brand new Top 10 countdown!

Top 10 K-pop Fanclub Names!

[Another poll; as another WF pointed out, you can vote here for Wonderfuls multiple times :) We're winning now with 30% and by a lead of 14%]

Credit: MTVK

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a lurker in this thread since God knows when. :sweatingbullets: I can't even remember.

I'm excited for the girls' comeback! I hope they'll reveal some teasers soon.

I guess it will be released in wondergirls.jype.com, right? just like in 2DT before.

Has this article from Yahoo! PH been shared before?

24 Oct – It was revealed that the Wonder Girls are finally making a comeback beginning of November after a year and a half break, as reported on kpopfever.

On 20 October, their agency JYP Entertainment announced, "The Korean promotion will start with the release of the full album in November. The new album will reflect the more mature side and music of the Wonder Girls."

The management company also added that a lot of work and passion has been poured into the execution of the album and the stage performance since it has been a long time.

They stated, "The Wonder Girls promotion will be one where you can newly feel their lively charm. We ask for a lot of love and anticipation".

The Wonder Girls will start their promotions in Korea the beginning of November before moving on to various Asian countries from December through the beginning of 2012. After the promotions, they will head back to LA for the screening of "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" as well as the US promotions.

cr. http://ph.omg.yahoo.com

Guest savoir vivre

JYP is so quiet with WG's comeback..

hehehe.

he's unmercifully teasing us. xD

Just like you guys, I was sort of hoping that their teasers would come out this week, but apparently, we received nothing T_T. The teaser views might be of high amount when it's released earlier since people would keep coming back for more, in reference as to how the public has been showing a PARAMOUNT interest with the Queens' epic comeback!  (it's okay though, coz my anticipation is increasing massively everyday ^^)

this is pretty amusing ^-^

5ab783ebfda3971b273236267a4932fb.jpg

screenshotxvv.png

Lovely & wonderful people post . ... hahaha.. xD..jk.....

(sorry for not cropping it, i'm kinda lazy xD )

hey wonderfuls!

Im one of the guest that finally come out huhuhu. but im not a newbie here, just lazy to log in tho haha.

OMG I'm super excited for wonder girls comeback!!!

hmm... I dunno wut to write anymore. hehe.

Guest WG.theQUEENS

Why am I still addicted to Nobody??

ahahaa.. it's been years :D

but i still can't get enough of that song/

It's the Wonder Effect.. I TELL YOU!

THE WONDER EFFECT!!!!

i love WG's smiles here

and i love their outfits here!!!

--

EDIT: FANCHANTS O.O .. WG IS REALLY WELL LOVED <3

Not sure if these were posted before: I don't understand the language, but did Google-translate some of the headings to decipher the content.

It's another K-WF attempt on instructing which chart-accredited sources to buy the new album online/offline (top list) & to stream the music online (bottom list). 

Included in the 1st list are the nationwide store phone numbers for the Synnara Record 신나라 레코드 & Kyobo Hottracks 교보문고 핫트랙스 music retail chains. The other list is different from the Wonderfuls Cafe-translated version posted earlier, but otherwise covered more or less the same music portals.

BGyhX.jpg

j3VJF.jpg

EDIT: The blogger has uploaded a third list, this time detailing the music TV shows: KBS Music Bank 뮤직뱅크, SBS Inkigayo 인기가요 & Mnet Countdown 엠M카운트다운.

UKr26.jpg

Source:  http://mmun732.blog.me/150122425678

Guest wendysmark

Things are heating up with the QUEENS coming back!

Managed to  look through all the posts... so excited about possibilities of them releasing teasers these days, and possibilities of them having solo tracks, and possiblities of them going sexy black concept, and so many other possibilities

wub.gif

Guest bammie92

http://mtvk.com/2011/10/26/mtv-k-top-10-countdown-what-are-your-favorite-fanclub-names/

WE ARE FALLING BEHIND! Come on Wonderfuls! We can do it! :D

Guest M4rine75

OMG 845 users are were reading this topic! 833 guests and 9 members!

Wow many people can't wait for our Queens comeback right?

Aigoo please Jyp ! i want a teaser! é_è

Guest cornnie

Things are heating up with the QUEENS coming back!

Managed to  look through all the posts... so excited about possibilities of them releasing teasers these days, and possibilities of them having solo tracks, and possiblities of them going sexy black concept, and so many other possibilities

*quoted image*

Hi, sorry about the rumor I said earlier regarding solo tracks. My friend say there were some adjustments still made to the list of songs and no more solo tracks. But there are other good songs in it! They say teaser will be out tonight or tomorrow for sure! Hopefully it is true because we all cannot wait anymore!!!

Guest lacus_jj

OMG! A lot of people are reading this topic!

9780241954560Hjpegthumb.jpg

Hello! Silent lurker here! I was an active poster here before(that was during the 2DT comeback), and I've decided to be active again :)

^ No kidding.....I guess I can kiss goodbye to my grades at least for this comeback period because I'm going to be LIVING here!

I love this countdown happening to xD

I wish the official site had one!

Also, to all of you who are worried about losing that battle- don't worry about losing a battle when we can still be the victor of the entire war.

And I'm not speaking of against simply one group in particular, we know the girls have it in them to conquer this world, and all of those views will not go to waste,

besides, that was a PERFORMANCE, think of how many views that one song ALONE gathered non the less that one video. It's incredible what they've done, and the legends that they've made themselves unto. And I think it's safe to say that Wonder Girls have claimed a place where they are untouchable, because they've become to big and to strong to be pitted against anyone but themselves. So let's not worry about minor details and make this comeback one they'll never forget!

I don't have much worry about their Korean comeback at all.  The outcome will either be an all-kills or an almost all-kills.   This purpose of this comeback is to serve the folowings

1. a bridge to fill up the time between now and their US debut

2. regroup active wonderfuls and fans

3. wake up hibernating wonderfuls

4 .recruit more new fans

5. strengthen fanbase

6. a warm up for their US debut

The Ultimate goal of all is to succeed with their US debut (album and the movie).  It will not be  neccesary to reach a superstar status but it must be fairly good in over all outcomes so that they can carry on with their US journey.  The winning of the US debut will mean the winning of all things over any Kpop groups in Kpop.  And I mean every single Kpop group. This is the most crucial moment in the Queens' career.   Please bear in mind that JYP and the Queens gave up the domestic market, the Japanese market and the 'Nobody' dynasty in exchange of 3 years hardship along with the shrink of their Asian fanbase and criticism and cynicism for this crucial moment.  Now it is finally on its way and the win will reclaim everything they have lost in the past 3 years or so.  So keep our fingers crossed.

Guest iheartu

I lurk everywhere in hopes of gathering news and teasers but sadly, nothing has come up yet. JYP is really teasing us very badly after that huge 'R U READY' sign. They know we are waiting and ever since then, look how many hibernating Wonderfuls woke up! LOL I just wish they would release something soon! It's thursday in North America right now about 12am friday in Korea right? My goodness, I am just dying from anticipation.

Guest lerajean

no teasers for 2 days....bad JYPE!..hhehehehe...

they know how badly we want teasers or a lil bit information of the album...and yeah this december or early 2012 will be the crucial months for our girls' career...3 years of sacrifices and perseverance for their dreams to attain will finally be judged  or shall i say will be test by us... either people will be hooked to it or not, failure or a success ( which i presume) i will be always proud of them...

praying for teasers to come out already...^_^ 

WG fighting...!!!

Long time no see~

Anyway, was wondering about the CD thing again. The one I ordered from their website is the one that's coming out soon right?

oh~ gosssh....!!!

JYP...come on giv us...some teaser...!!! a photo teaser maybe... ^_^

but i feel first teaser will be out on Nov 1st...

sometimes i feel i'll be crazyyy bcz each day...i count day by day...hope Nov come more faster.... :lol:

Archived