Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Hi, passing along a couple of tidbits.

Firstly, YANiPOPO tweeted this a couple of hours ago:

WONDER GIRLS comeback week NOVEMBER 14. not NOVEMBER 19 rt please

Secondly, Baidu WG & Sunye forums are saying there is talk at SUNDAY that...

有传闻说下星期"可能"会有WG新专辑相关,照片会出来。。。

Translation: There are rumors that WG album info & photos "may" come out next week...

As respectively credited.

I'm not free to confirm either claim, sorry. Maybe someone else can follow up.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushii-viet

I'm so excited. WG are finally back. But honestly, I think, they will comeback in late november. Coz' they are still recording, songs, MV.

I'm craving for a sneek peak at their new concept.

Let's send to JYP, soju and alcohol, he will be crazy and maybe let use hear a little.LOL, just kidding.

This is going to be perfect all kill. The Queens are back !!

Guest wonderr23

^

yes there are rumors going around that there might be an info regarding their concept and album next week! But i don't know if that's true. I'm currently stalking korean WF fancafes for infos about that :ph34r:

LOL i was gonna post that earlier but when i saw NOV. 19 i doubted the whole post. First of all, JYPE didn't state the exact date of their comeback. I checked korean news sites for that but all i see are misinformations like how they will be releasing their album on October 19th which is false! Cuz as far as i know SNSD are the ones who will be releasing an album on that day. Secondly, the rep didn't specifically stated if the new concept is URBAN POP. They just said it will be a pop concept. And lastly, i think we should wait for a proper announcement or press release by JYPE instead! To refrain from confusions!

For correction, theprophetblog is a very reliable source for kpop. Just not this time i think :sweatingbullets:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMYGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD!!

Finally , finally...i literally pop my eyes out, drop my jaw and my heart stops for a second upon reading of their comeback, as in, i can't imagined how happy i'am, that can't even go to sleep right now..Oh, please November come right away, we are just counting days, and it feels so long compare on a year we have waited..i can't believe it, ..my love for the girls will never change, since they are my true love on K-POP history. :wub: ..WOOOOOOOOOONDER GIIIIIIRLS!!, this is making me insane, surreal!!!

I dont think they will release any teaser, photos of their concept or album information in next week b/c from lim tweet and from the articles so far they are still not done with recording so how come they will reveal information about the album if they are not done recording ?!!

Lurker WG fan crawling out of the woodwork! I've been reading up on all the hype, and I must say, I haven't been this excited for a comeback in a long time.... maybe ever? I just hope the girls come out guns blazing this time, especially since they won't be bearing their retro cross yet again.

On the other hand, looking at those backup dancers, it does seem like the generic all-black, dark, sexy concept is playing it safe. I don't know exactly what I'd like them to do, but I hope it's more than "just" that, you know? Girl groups have already done that concept up and down and all around for the past 2 years.

WG Believe!

Guest alwaysawonderful

Woohoo can’t wait for their comeback! I’m so glad they’re coming back with a concept that’s not retro. And it’s nice to see that this thread is becoming active now. 

Anyway! I feel like spamming some huge WG pictures now while we wait and anticipate the girls’ comeback ^^

203bv.jpg

202nz.jpg

201wa.jpg

200qs.jpg

197uv.jpg

195zd.jpg

183xfg.jpg

181zm.jpg

180yp.jpg

169je.jpg

157hx.jpg

156hlr.jpg

137ev.jpg

133cr.jpg

132gk.jpg

127yb.jpg

121ot.jpg

120nr.jpg

119dp.jpg

102ak.jpg

28867727.jpg

17050676.jpg

wg11.jpg

81653523.jpg

73007839.jpg

63993761.jpg

16546638.jpg

65270046.jpg

85539365.jpg

49474502.jpg

86696767.jpg

81098559.jpg

36874464.jpg

35xsy.jpg

21445076.jpg

23xco.jpg

88684685.jpg

76029701.jpg

83375583.jpg

A couple of years ago I heard that Dave Stewart wrote a song called 'always without me' for the queens.  I listened to the demo on youtube and thought it would be a hit.  However it never came out for some reason.  I don't know whether it will be put in their US album or not (I doubt it very much).  I really think this song has potential to be a hit if it comes out.

At any rate here is the link. (not sung by the queens cuz it is a demo)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=18tqgaWpUzU

Hm well I guess we all not sure what the day is but at least we all know it be early November that mean that there a high chance that we will see teaser at the end of the Oct.

A couple of years ago I heard that Dave Stewart wrote a song called 'always without me' for the queens.  I listened to the demo on youtube and thought it would be a hit.  However it never came out for some reason.  I don't know whether it will be put in their US album or not (I doubt it very much).  I really think this song has potential to be a hit if it comes out.

At any rate here is the link. (not sung by the queens cuz it is a demo)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=18tqgaWpUzU

I believe it will be on the America album, didn't when the girls have their short comeback in Korea with 2dt, Dave tweet asking about his song. So most likely it going to be on the album. I love the song and it so great for the girls vocally.

Guest pinayxsixer

I can't wait for the comeback. And the concept of the back up dancer are really making me anticipate more since if the dancer are sexy like that it means the girls will be even for sexier lol. Nov. 14 or 19 I am waiting and ready to stay up all night to watch the girls in the music show again (I only do this for wonder girls lol)

and question if the comeback is nov. 14 its not going to be on music show since I don't think there's music show on that day unless they are releasing the album/ditital song on that day.

Guest beebella89

Wonderfuls, please vote for "Wonderful(Wonder girls) on this poll

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/10/dkpopnews-poll-you-are-member-of-which.html

Guest savoir vivre

I love MinAHn !!! Thanks for sharing!!

And the WG spam prints are all so BEAUTIFUL!

i hope the girl participate more in photoshoots so we get a lot of Wg eye candy ^^

dang, lots of wonderfuls have returned! though i shouldn't say anything because i'm not a regular poster either lol! but i've never missed a page! at least i'm a loyal lurker :lol:!

judging from the black outfits of the backup dancers i think it'll be sexier, but i hope it's not the "dark sexy" concept. even though that would be a new thing for the wonder girls, it's been going on WAY too much in kpop lately. also, i'm glad they're not going with retro this time because even though retro is wg's "thing", so many girl groups have really been going after the retro look this year. good that wg is switching it up!

omg !! am really excited about the MV >>> after the MV-dancer photo , i cant wait any more

the girls may go Dark this time , & am hella with it , no As Hot in Black than the Wondergirls , they are really unbeatable in this matter , and talking about the dancers style , it kinda reminds me of missA style in "BAD girl Good Girl" esp suzy !!!!!! cant wait for sure

vKH0x.jpg

^

same pic with the dancer only eyes blurred , & 2 of them really look like sunye and lim ??!!!

cr baidu

Archived