Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

I screamed and scared for my mom when I saw this. 

But it's okay cuz it's hyping up WG's comeback

Btw one of my KWF told me that in Korea people are more excited for WG's comeback instead of ---- yeah. 

Becuz WG has been away for a long time, so Korea really missed them. 

This comeback is looking good in every angle hahaha <3

For the 4th time I topped the page >D

EDIT: I like how one mistranslated article bring out a tone of shy Wonderful hahaha.

So many WFs came here, I'm happy =)

Guest wonderr23

BREAKING NEWS!!!

CR:ALLKPOP

OMFG. WHY SO SUDDEN?!....I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT TO BE NOVEMBER O______O

I was about to go sleep and did my last 5 minute update ond BAM this article pops up...OMFG I CANT SLEEP!

EXCIIIIIIIIIIIIITED.

wtf allkpop!!! -_- You expect them to be more careful since they're the number 1 kpop source in this planet but....pfft

damnnnn i'm really dying to know what kind of pop concept will WonderGirls show us! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder Girls Rep on Upcoming Comeback, SNSD vs. the Wonder Girls

by: jbarky on Oct 16, 2011

2855bf4f3e456c4e5122c118de0ab6de_large.jpg

Representatives of the Wonder Girls stated their thoughts on having to face SNSD for their comeback. In summation, the Wonder Girls will focus on making a more complete album instead of focusing on the competition. For this, the Wonder Girls are focusing on recording their album.

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated on October 17, “It would be a lie to say that we do not care about SNSD’s comeback timing. However, instead of focusing on competition we will focus more on making a better album.”

About the album concept, JYP Entertainment kept everything under a tight lid. However, what they did reveal was that they would avoid a retro-concept and focus more on a trendier pop sound. Recording of the title went back and forth between South Korea and the US and finally finished.

JYP Entertainment stated, “The members continued recording in the US. Even though the Wonder Girls came back to South Korea last week, they still focused on recording. The concept will be not be retro like the past. We will be able to show you a new side.

The reason the Wonder Girls is avoiding a retro concept is probably because of the Wonder Girls’ TV movie. The album will be featured in the TV movie “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” and the music will fit into the film. The music is also going to be released in the US market. hence, it will cater towards the musical taste of US audiences.

Currently, the comeback time is set at November but the exact date is unspecified. The title song has been set but the other songs have not been as of yet.

A representative of the Wonder Girls stated, “Fans have waited for a long time for the album so we are going to be vigilant for every single song that will be on the album. The Wonder Girls will appear in front of fans with a better album and perfect performance. Please anticipate and cheer them on.”

The TV film, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” will be broadcast on US cable television in 2012.

Credit: jbarky@soompi

Wonder Girls Rep on Upcoming Comeback, SNSD vs. the Wonder Girls   

Representatives of the Wonder Girls stated their thoughts on having to face SNSD for their comeback. In summation, the Wonder Girls will focus on making a more complete album instead of focusing on the competition. For this, the Wonder Girls are focusing on recording their album.

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated on October 17, “It would be a lie to say that we do not care about SNSD’s comeback timing. However, instead of focusing on competition we will focus more on making a better album.”

About the album concept, JYP Entertainment kept everything under a tight lid. However, what they did reveal was that they would avoid a retro-concept and focus more on a trendier pop sound. Recording of the title went back and forth between South Korea and the US and finally finished.

JYP Entertainment stated, “The members continued recording in the US. Even though the Wonder Girls came back to South Korea last week, they still focused on recording. The concept will be not be retro like the past. We will be able to show you a new side.”

The reason the Wonder Girls is avoiding a retro concept is probably because of the Wonder Girls’ TV movie. The album will be featured in the TV movie “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” and the music will fit into the film. The music is also going to be released in the US market. hence, it will cater towards the musical taste of US audiences.

Currently, the comeback time is set at November but the exact date is unspecified. The title song has been set but the other songs have not been as of yet.

A representative of the Wonder Girls stated, “Fans have waited for a long time for the album so we are going to be vigilant for every single song that will be on the album. The Wonder Girls will appear in front of fans with a better album and perfect performance. Please anticipate and cheer them on.”

The TV film, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” will be broadcast on US cable television in 2012.

Cr: Soompi

I know they don't care about competition~ but i'm just glad they made it clear ^^

Guest bravo_my_life

I can't wait for my angels to come back. I could care less who else is out when they are promoting. Wonder Girls are gonna go home to korea and rock it. I know they will. I know korea misses them. And JYP is right competition isnt important as long as the music is good quality. Id rather have great quality over anything else. And my girls always give me that.

Guest lerajean

yay...that is a very good news to us...im glad that they are not really putting care on the competition..who needs that btw...

im also glad that JYPE is doing  their best for coming up better album than before...im hoping  this would be wg's best album before officially releasing their american album...!!  more or less 2 weeks to go before November..!! the REAL COMEBACK for the REAL QUEENS is approching! !WG and JYPE figthing...!

Guest i.said.goodbye

I hope no one will misunderstand my comment but this is something I would like to say in regards to whole WG and SNSD issue... I just want all wonderfuls to remember that this comeback is about our girls... this should be less about other girl groups and more about our Wonder Girls who after 18 months are making a comeback in the country where they rose to the massive fame that they now have. I hope we can forget about other groups and support our girls the best way we can... it doesn't matter if they win or lose because I think they'll be make us proud either way... :)

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

I agree with I.Said.Goodbye totally. We should focus more on our girls than anything else. It’s been so long since Wonder Girls have had a proper Korean comeback (2DT’s 2 week promotions hardly count) & now that they finally are coming back with a non-retro song/album after So Hot we should be concentrating on them fully. :)

on a side note I wouldn’t mind if Wonder Girls do not win on music shows or achieve record breaking album sales. It would be GREAT if they do but IF they do not despite our Wonderfuls support & best efforts we should take it into stride and continue to encourage/cheer on Wonder Girls wholeheartedly. I’m always proud of Wonder Girls because they work hard despite facing difficulties & criticisms & nothing can change that fact. Let’s forget about this whole _vs_ thing that both the media & some fans have been hyping up & concentrate on what’s important to us. Our girls.

We know they are amazing and after their comeback they'll show everyone else that they are amazing. :D

Guest eleyn27

As a dedicated wonderful since the latter part of 2009, I would always say to myself that patience is a virtue and in wonder girls, I expect wonderful things to happen! Regardless of competition, I would like to see the new concept of wonder girls and how much they have grown as an artist and entertainer.. their charisma on stage is really extraordinary.... biggrin.gif

Though that is the case... I'm still hoping for October to just pass by and for November to come so that I could see WONDER GIRLS in all their glory.. hehe now back to lurker mode..

I believe, do you believe as well?

Wonder Girls Fighting!! 

Guest wonderr23

Childhood photos of actress Baek Jin-hee shows striking resemblance to WonderGirls' Sohee

2011-10-17

201110171_131882613562.jpg

A series of Baek Jin-hee's childhood photos was released thru an online community board on the 16th with the title "Baek Jin-hee appearing on a public campaign ad 6 years ago".

The photo was published on a 2005 Korean-Japanese joint benefit campaign ad with the words 'this child is waiting for your words'.

In the photo, young Baek Jin-hee tenaciously vaunted her round eyes. Her then and now features are exactly the same.

Netizens expressed, "she's so cute", "she really resembles Sohee", "she grew up well", and "very pretty".

Meanwhile, Baek Jin-hee who portrays the 880 thousand won generation in 'High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack' is gaining a lot of attention from the viewers for her great acting.

Source: http://kr.ibtimes.com/article/news/20111017/4897365.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blog comparing Sohee and Jin-hee's features: http://blog.naver.com/cesttoutt?Redirect=Log&logNo=70121209994

i'm a Wonderful since their debut...

and i development a big trust to the girls as well as their skills...i wont be their

fan for this long if i don't trust them..

as we all know..when it comes to stage presence, wonder girls stand out

among the rest..they may look simple but when they perform, they are very

powerful...

this upcoming competition between S*** and wonder girls is so intense..

but i still root for wonder girls..i know how JYP and our girls work...

if wonderfuls around the world will unite as one..

we can make wonder girls bring back the fame that they had back

when they were in Korea (though they are still famous in Korea)..

QUEEN OF KPOP = WONDER GIRLS

According to Kwfs... the girls are MAKING THEIR MV at 남양주 (Nam Yang Ju) today

This is the dancer's self cam....

Looks like the girls's concept for this time is going to be black = 'dark side' laugh.gifw00t.gif

"Filming for Wongeol (WG) music video, arrived at NamYangJu!"  

0GQZB.jpg

cr : darkbrowny@twitter + jjin02@twitter

Like this(?) biggrin.gif

wgOV1.jpg

O80BX.jpg

The dancers look like wearing these same outfits phew.gif

2cSmX.jpg

Guest glamorousCHIC

oh my fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I .. I.. SERIOUSLY CAN'T CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW.

I'm feeling the heat of WG's comeback!! <3

I'M DYING!

crazy.gif

But then i'll go back to life just to witness WG's comeback xD.. 

Go Wonder Girls, GO!

Guest qsslave

honestly,i love this competition...actually it brings more spotlight to them..

i love how jype+wg just keep laying low in this comeback despite all the news surrounding them regarding the nov battle,the teddy issue...

they were just focus on the album..on what will they bring to the audience and not the secret weapon to battle with other girl groups..

i am really aware the other groups who will make the comeback has strong fanbase in korea...but my instinct says that the wonder girls comeback is the most anticipated one...not only to wonderfuls but also to general fans..

at this time I am typing this comment and seeing a total of 39 users including myself reading this thread...  I guess Wonderfuls are waking up one by one..  the queens will start their warm up with Korea comeback followed by the takeover with their US album and movie.  Having read info about their US album and movie and the queens may actually make it fine in the US market.  so let's hope for a good news.

finally some pics !!!~

omg , i'm so excited now like the mv will come out tomorrow hahahaha

black outfits .... feel sexy ~

maybe that's alittle bit from the mv

i want to guess what song will be but glad that no more retro ..

hope the girls will do something different with the hair esp, sohee?

anyway i love her long straight hair

Guest WonderfulSohee

Died in happiness!!

My dream came true. I've alway wanted WG to do a Sexy Concept!

I'll get to see my Mandu do her sexy thang! 

My dancing Mandu

878798797987.gif

Archived