Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

THANKS SO MUCH!!! Pike (is that your name?)

That first video is EXACTLY what I was talking about and sooo much more. I never saw any of those other practice videos. Thats one of my favorite WG performances so i really enjoy seeing how they prepared for it. Seriously, thanks a lot. Wonderfuls are the best!!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

TIMBALAND TWEETS A NICE MESSAGE TO THE WONDER GIRLS

As amazing and successful as artists like the Wonder Girls are, they can still appreciate messages of encouragement from time to time.

Famed producer and songwriter Timbaland recently tweeted the Wonder Girls a nice message of support that said, “yo @Byrd757showed me sum of yall work. im diggin it keep up the good work.” In the tweet, “Byrd757″ refers to Brian Byrd, manager of Thomas Crown Studios built by Timbaland.

Known for producing chart-topping hits for artists like Destiny’s Child, Usher, and Justin Timberlake, Timbaland is undoubtedly one of music’s most sought after names. He’s also released his own studio albums in the past couple years that included hits like “The Way I Are” and “Give It To Me.” So basically, approval from this guy is a big deal.

What’s interesting is that just a couple weeks ago, producer Teddy Riley had slammed the Wonder Girls on his Twitter page in favor ofGirls’ Generation, whom Riley has been working with for their upcoming American debut. Despite his later apology, Riley’s tweets angered Wonderfuls around the world and brought some unnecessary negativity to the fandom. Let’s hope Timbaland’s message to the Wonder Girls conveyed to both the girls themselves and their supportive fans that we’re all wishing them nothing but success!

The Wonder Girls are currently back in Korea gearing up for their Korean comeback. Who’s excited?!

Screen-shot-2011-10-15-at-10.31.27-PM.png

Credit: mtvk.com

Again, I topped the page lol

Guest WonderfulSohee

I tried to search for Lim's official thread but I could't find one

So I created one for Lim.

If there is already one then please let me know so I can delete it, but if there isn't one yet then okay.

Here is the thread anyway:

Lim's Official Thread

Guest yubin4ever

I tried to search for Lim's official thread but I could't find one

So I created one for Lim.

If there is already one then please let me know so I can delete it, but if there isn't one yet then okay.

Here is the thread anyway:

Lim's Official Thread

Hey wonderfulSohee:

There's already a Lim official soompi page- http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/337425-official-%EC%9A%B0%ED%98%9C%EB%A6%BC-woo-hyerim-thread-%E2%99%A1/ haha

But I really appreciate all of your participation and enthusiasm in this thread. I can't wait until they come back so there can be a lot more fans updating like you :)

For some reason, it seems like WG never updates any news on Sundays lol. I cant wait for this coming week, I feel like we are going to get some more new pics or maybe some more small tidbits on the new album promotions

BREAKING NEWS!!!

As earlier reported, the Wonder Girls are returning to Korea for the quintet’s long-awaited comeback this week!

The ladies’ agency JYP Entertainment announced that the pop group will release their new album on October 19th and make their live comeback on October 21st.

After filming their TV movie for ‘Teen Nick‘ titled ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘, the girls returned to Korea on October 9th, taking a short break before launching into their comeback preparations. The film has inspired the girls to approach the preparations for this comeback from a film-like perspective, so the album is expected to take on the form of a colorful movie OST.

On October 16th, JYP Entertainment stated, “We are still thinking about whether it will become a full album or a mini album, but it will consist of “Tell Me“, “So Hot“, and “Nobody“, in addition to urban pop songs different from their retro songs. It will be good to expect Wonder Girls’ transformation.”

With competition against SNSD, Orange Caramel and T-ara, who do you think will win?

Source: SPN via Nate

CR:ALLKPOP

OMFG. WHY SO SUDDEN?!....I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT TO BE NOVEMBER O______O

I was about to go sleep and did my last 5 minute update ond BAM this article pops up...OMFG I CANT SLEEP!

EXCIIIIIIIIIIIIITED.

^ OH...MY...GOD...

EDIT! It was a mistranslation from AKP =__=

The real sentence is: "WG's transformation has been gaining interest because of the rivalry with SNSD who will release on the 19th and comeback on the 21st"

WTF.

The comeback is not for now...

Anyway, JYP really? Tell me-So hot-Nobody in their future album, again? =( Why?

EDIT2! It was another mistranslation...

Seriously AKP...

2 mistranslations in the same article........=/

Guest wonderfulangel

^ OH...MY...GOD...

EDIT! It was a mistranslation from AKP =__=

The real sentence is: "WG's transformation has been gaining interest because of the rivalry with SNSD who will release on the 19th and comeback on the 21st"

WTF.

The comeback is not for now...

Anyway, JYP really? Tell me-So hot-Nobody in their future album, again? =( Why?

It's actually saying that their new album will consist mostly of pop urban dance songs, unlike their previous songs, Tell Me, So Hot, and Nobody, which were retro. Also JYPE said to look forward to WG's transformation and change of concept.

Guest yubin4ever

Ohhh Oh my god guys. I was soooo happy for a second. SO there is still no release date for the album??

Edit:So the Allkpop article about the Girl's comeback was taken down hahaha. BUT it was only up for maybe less than an hour and it already had about 300 comments i think. It made me feel good because it just proves that people are really really waiting for our Girls to return. They have so much attention on them. I am so excited

Guest wonderlimfan22

that allkpop article made no sense when i first saw it..i mean wonder girls releasing their album this early without any pictures or anything doesnt make any sense, but i cant wait for their comeback though, i wonder what they are going to do for the concept.

Guest cornnie

The article by allkpop has been deleted.

Nice to see everyone getting all ready for Wonder Girls' comeback! This is going to be the sweetest comeback ever because we waited so long for this

wub.gif

Guest pinayxsixer

OMG I knew its too good to be true when I saw the article through my FB and I had to come here since Wonderful here in soompi knows better than AKP lol I still can't wait for the girls comeback and I am now saving money for the album.

Guest floral93

annoyed about the false information but the comments XD 'non' fans i could smell fear and see it in their comments deep down their excited and anxious as much as us!!

don't underestimate wondergirlssss

Archived