Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

I tweeted to @followjyp @WonderGirls @JANEyjk :)

With Timbaland's supports and maybe *finger crossed* this tour Wonder Girls will be expose to many more American.

Wooow! With WG's comeback being near so many are lurking here for info hahaha :P

Soompi.png

Topped the page again :) 

Guest jcsmark

How Idols Live Abroad

by: sOo JjI on Oct 15, 2011

Having overseas activities has become a regular part of idols' lives and schedules. Sometimes being abroad for up to a year and half at a time, one can't help wonder where they sleep and how they eat. In a generation of global K-Pop, let's take a look into the daily lives of idols abroad.

"Wonder Girls and Girl's Generation's Protection of Privacy is the Best"

Like their domestic activities, Wonder Girls' and SNSD's global activities are just as common. They even have living accommodations abroad. Wonder Girls, who started activities in the United States in 2009, stayed at the New York Manhattan JYP USA building for awhile, but last year moved out to an apartment. Although accommodations a bit tight, all five girls have a room to their own. After getting used to life abroad, the girls often cook Korean meals together.

3154932c002f988d11541d8d65809efd_large.jpg

[Non WG parts omitted]

Credit Soompi

I think there's an error in the article. WG still stays in the 3rd and 4th floor of the JYPE building when they are in NY. They do have their own rooms. Sohee also mentioned that they had renovations a while back. I think Yubin has the biggest room, but it is furthest from the front entrance doors. I remember Yubin tweeting about "climbing up JYPE" in order to get to her room lol.

Guest crazycindaye

YAh hopefully the girls get in the tour for more exposure when is the tour anyways if it's like right after the release their us debut then it would be awesome !

Guest yubin4ever

Hey Guys I have a REQUEST:

I remember seeing a dance practice video of the Wonder Girls preparing for a dance battle. It was the dance rehearsal to this video:

The WG were wearing all black and I think it might have been black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. I saw the video maybe a year ago but now I cant find it on youtube. Has anyone else seen this video? And can anyone link me to it again? I really really want to see this video again.

Thanks in advance. I knew this would be the only place I would have a shot in finding it

P.S. @Mana.Smile- Thanks SO much for all those Youtube channels for the Wonder Girls, I am going to subscribe to them now. Those channels look very promising for when our girls make their glorious return

I remember seeing a dance practice video of the Wonder Girls preparing for a dance battle. It was the dance rehearsal to this video:

The WG were wearing all black and I think it might have been black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. I saw the video maybe a year ago but now I cant find it on youtube. Has anyone else seen this video? And can anyone link me to it again? I really really want to see this video again.

Thanks in advance. I knew this would be the only place I would have a shot in finding it

P.S. @Mana.Smile- Thanks SO much for all those Youtube channels for the Wonder Girls, I am going to subscribe to them now. Those channels look very promising for when our girls make their glorious return

You mean this video?

This is the only rehearsal video for this performance I can find. :) ~Linda~

Guest jcsmark

@yubin4ever I remember watching that clip as well. It was when WG went to SME to do rehearsals with SNSD.

There are also some short BTS clips of the performance from Wonder Girls' Mnet Self Camera show, I don't remember which episode it is from though.

----

I just noticed that the Jeremy Scott bag Lim is carrying might have once been Sohee's. Lim mentioned in her cosmopolitan interview that Sohee was giving her fashion tips as well. SoLim

20111006_wondergirls.jpg

20110409kualalumpurairp.jpg

Guest yubin4ever

@kimicka- Thanks alot!!! Thats not the video I was talking about lol. But I have never seen that one and I really enjoyed it. Really thanks

@jcmark- Yeahh I think it was the SME building one. Thanks for helping me narrow it down. I noticed another youtuber asking about the SME video also in the video kimicka linked. Glad someone else remembered it. I thought I was going crazy haha

Still holding a little hope I can find it :sweatingbullets:

To make this post less spammy a gif lol:

tumblr_lt1tqa2zPY1qco1zjo1_500.gif

Credit Soompi

I think there's an error in the article. WG still stays in the 3rd and 4th floor of the JYPE building when they are in NY. They do have their own rooms. Sohee also mentioned that they had renovations a while back. I think Yubin has the biggest room, but it is furthest from the front entrance doors. I remember Yubin tweeting about "climbing up JYPE" in order to get to her room lol.

Actually their was discussion in 6theory that New York City demanded JYP to stop making his artist to live in JYPE office space b/c its illegal according to their law

Here is the link

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/55357-new-york-city-gets-tough-with-jype-bout-time/

Im 100% sure that the girls are not living in a bad condition like some of the 6theory users think ,but if its illegal for the WG or anyone else to live at JYPE office or building then wouldn’t be for the best to let the girls to live in apartment ?!! especially since JYP is planning to even make the girls focus more in US , also the girls don’t need any scandal before their comeback

Guest WonderfulSohee

Don't remember if this was posted here but here come the gif spazz!!

tumblr_lt3k39aQeP1qe16dho1_250.gif  

tumblr_lt3k39aQeP1qe16dho2_250.gif

tumblr_lt3ka09dqm1qe16dho1_250.gif  

tumblr_lt3ka09dqm1qe16dho2_250.gif

tumblr_lt3jw04Q5n1qe16dho1_250.gif

tumblr_lt3jw04Q5n1qe16dho2_250.gif

tumblr_lt3roqAJjM1qe16dho1_250.gif 

tumblr_lt3roqAJjM1qe16dho2_250.gif

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho1_250.gif  

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho2_250.gif

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho3_250.gif

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho4_250.gif

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho5_250.gif 

tumblr_lt3qe4gLIz1qe16dho6_250.gif

Credit: slrigrednow@tumblr

Lim tweeted a picture of herself :)

74nqx.jpg

@r1988 I wouldn't mind too much about that thread. The poster did open other ones on the same argument before, like this one: http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/45964-jypes-latest-hearing-in-manhattan-for-illegal-rooms/ -- this might be the 4th time this person is opening a thread about the JYPE vs NYC case, as one of the answers points out. The format is the same: this folk opens the case and then fights back against all answers that don't fit his/her view. After the thread dies, another one is opened. The actual story dates back to early 2010 and was discussed in here too. JYPE and the girls themselves answered repeatedly to the claims, so it's pretty old stuff now.

BTW I expect new controversies / scandals to surface, as we're getting closer to the Wonder Girls comeback.

Guest Pike Yenny

i reuploaded it for you ^^

just enjoy it

[Multi Cam] 071229 Wonder Girls @ Dance Rehearsals For 2007 Super Rookie Dance Battle

[Cam] 071229 Wonder Girls + 2PM Junho - Honey @ Rehearsal For 2007 GD

PikeYenny

Guest WonderfulSohee

thanks for the lovely gifs WonderfulSohee!!

Love all of them, now I could spazz to my hearts content :D

You're welcome :)

I spammed my follower's timeline with these hahaha :P

Archived