Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

540gv.jpg

U8qDt.jpg

boBqR.jpg

New Sunmi's post it messages at JYPE's building 

wub.gif usually Sunmi will read all these messages first when she enters/go out from the building ^^... Join this event!!

‎[Event] For Sunmi :

"HI, FOREIGIN WF. I need your short letter to Sunmi. If you want to join, mention your message to @imfrkr . Thanks ^_^"

Korean WFs also want international fans to participate in giving messages to Sunmi. Mention your letter less than 140 but you can do it again & again.

info : imfrkr@twitter

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

shared?

nfmz.jpg

@WG_Lim @WGsun @WGsohee @WGyubin @WGyenny Hey lil Dongsengs it was REAL nice seein u guys!쪽꿈짤븐시간이였찌만방가웠따!몸조리들잘하구빨랑감기이겨버려~P.S. 내말안듣구잠발라야식킨사람들~맛없었찌롱! 계란없는오므라이쓰!ㅋㅋㅋ! @JANEyjK

Trans: Hey lil Dongsengs it was REAL nice seein u guys! although it was a short meeting i was still glad! Please take care of your health and be aware of catching cold~

PS i told you guys the jambalaya was bad! It's like omurice without egg!kkk

Ahh so loving the updates. So do we get to see this movie sometime in 2012? Excited. *_* I barely watch nickodeleon but now I will have an excuse to. LOL

Yubin looks prettier every time a new pic of hers comes out. every single time lately.. this is not a compliment but a fact. she seems to be turning into a very beautiful young lady if you know what I mean. back in those days, we often say she was sexy, she was pretty and so on. However in the past year or so, her outer look seems to have changed to look like a beautiful woman and getting better. she is in her early 20's and her look will stay as beautiful as she can for years to come. Once again I am not praising her but rather stating a fact.

end of rant.

Sohee is chic... always.. every time I see her in pics and it will remind me of chic and fashion.  I guess that's is in her blood.  How about cuteness? I don't even bother to mention it cuz cuteness is one of many Kpop originalities owned by this chic Sohee.  I dare not to say Sohee is the only one but surely say she is one of Kpop icons when we refresh history of Kpop. 

I just found some videos of the girls having a seafood party after their MTV season Two (June/2007).  I don't recall I have watched it before or not but I will watch it (again).  The girls looked very young and green and they were more like 2 big sisters (Sunye and Yeeun) with 3 little kids (Hyuna, Mimi and Sohee) (not yet  Yubin and Lim). I jsut wanna share it with other wonderfuls who want to know a bit more about the girls' early days. 

By the way thanks to AndresNicolasArce for the uploads on his/her channel.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related  Part1 of 4

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL Part 2 of 4

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related Part 3 of 4

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related Part 4 of 4

Too bad there is no eng sub for the videos and I can't help you cuz I don't know Korean.   But I will still watch it for fun and use my imagination.

The videos are old but it is always fun to watch the girls back in those days.  The more you know the history of the girls, the more you like them.  At least I feel this way.

Guest asma77

There was nickodeleon for Arab and middle esters but it closed few weeks ago <_<

Any way, it's fine since there is Internet :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Wonder Girls snap a picture during Lunch time

20111006_wondergirls.jpg

On October 7th, the Wonder Girls‘ official Twitter shared a cute photo of the ladies posing for the camera along with the tweet, “Lunch time for the Wonder Girls“.

In the photo, the Wonder Girls seem to be enjoying themselves while taking some time to snap a picture.

They caught the attention of netizens with their casual yet stylish attire, each member showing off her own unique sense of fashion.

Ye Eun and Yubin‘s slimmer figures also caught the eyes of fans, who left comments like, “Please hurry and come to Korea, we miss you” and “You girls become prettier by the day!”.

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls are expected to finish filming for their Teen Nick film ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘ near the end of October.

Source + Photo: Star News

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest jcsmark

Anyone able to translate WG's Chinese interview in 歌迷大世界 magazine.

The Q&A section has a lot of good and insightful comments from the girls. They talk about their US life, current WG plans and where they see themselves in the future.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1237396586?pn=1

What caught my attention was Yeeun's response to - Where do you see Wonder Girls 5 years later.

She mentioned a world tour of over 100 cities while continuing to do charity work. Near the end of her answer, Yeeun mentioned that WG were currently filming for a 3D movie, a song that they are going to promote is self-composed by Yeeun. Also that she will be releasing a solo record.

Cover

70e13c2agw1dlaj5qubelj.jpg

Guest jcsmark

^

I just checked this magazine out. I think the contents are the same as their Cosmopolitan Magazine interview(?) :sweatingbullets:

It is! Thank you :)

Lim selcas. These were taken recently.

6a600c338744ebf8a3d8c37.jpg

42166d224f4a20a4eeaf9b8.jpg

472309f790529822de839e8.jpg

Credit 果汁泰然@WGbaidubar

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls are currently heading back to Korea.

For the next while WG will mostly be preparing for their K comeback. I think they have already recorded the songs, but have yet to shoot the album cover and MV. I have the feeling that they will also release and promote the k-food song they recorded last month.

JYP Nation concert in Japan will air October 10th, from 6:00 - 8:30pm (JST)

http://www.bs-sptv.com/10days/

p1bp4.jpg

@godJoonPark : [t.co] @wondergirls @WG_Lim @WGsun @WGsohee @WGyubin @WGyenny @followjyp @JANEyjK With the JYP Fam!^_^!

cr. godJoonPark@twitter

i don't recognize the guy beside JYP.

-------------------

98120573.jpg

BurnOnePro : Celebrating with @WonderGirls @hannahmaemuse last night in WeHo !!

cr. BurnOnePro@twitter

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

thank you for all the lovely updates guys! you all keep the Wonderful fire in me alive with all the pictures & news. <3 So now our girls are preparing for their Korean comeback? can't wait! :D I've been imagining them in a lot of different looks & concepts for the past few weeks & I'm REALLY excited to see what their concept for their Kalbum is gonna be. I don't know if it's me but I want to see our girls do a classy yet sexy concept like they did for the 'Now' MV. that was hot! :w00t:

Guest only5Wonders

Wow, wonderful wonderFuls!! you're the best!!

Thanks for the doze of updates!!!!!

<3

I'm really having troubles in concentrating to anything since WG's comeback is drawing near! :D..

GAHHHH!!! so excited!

p.s Anyway,  i was just wondering, is the DVD for JYP nation's concert at Japan released? If yes, then where could I purchase it? And if not, when?

TY xD

Archived