Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

^

SunLim again on the second pic! :wub: Yubin is the birthday girl and yet Sunye looks more excited than her lmao

WonderGirls just wrapped up their shooting! So now, they will be focusing on their Korean comeback!!! :w00t: WonderGirls hwaiting~!!!!

I love how Sohee's always closing her eyes in every picture. Its so cute, and I love her chic personality. I mean, lol, out of all the things she tweets about, she tweets about her orange socks along with two extremely pretty pictures! Hahas, its funny too, Sohee was only showing off her dark orange socks and it made headlines about how maturely she grew <3 I also love Yeeun's new hair, or is it just me? It kind of looks like her blonde is a lot darker then before! Ah, I hope the girls uploads more pictures soon! :')

I absolutely adore all the pictures from their sets! I love how much the WonderGirls twitter account is constantly updating information about the girls, and the girls tweeting from it themselves. I'm really glad they're all having fun while shooting the movie, I was kind of worried that they'll have a bit of a language barrier and have trouble shooting, but it really seems like the girls are getting their "high school" moments back kind of, since they're able to hang out with nick cannon's girl group (who are around their age) and gets to frequently chat with people on set (in english)!

From one of the tweets, it stated that Sohee was by herself for that scene... Hehe, I'm extremely excited to see the movie! I wonder what it's more based on? Dance or vocals? I'm really glad Sohee was able to have a scene to herself since she had always been interested in the acting field. I really hope the girls makes a longer comeback in Korea and hopefully, Sunye and Yeeun would be able to record OSTs, Yubin would be able to feature in different tracks, Lim would finally be able to promote longer in Korea showing the citizens who she is, and Sohee would be able to cameo in a drama or JYP's new movie :')

Now that the filming is finally over, I can't wait to see teasers for Wonder Girl's new album! November is just a month away <3 ... Are you WonderFuls' ready?

Guest aloversrendezvous

JYP PD-nim just tweeted this:

abgkrwceae9qu.jpg

@followjyp Can’t believe our movie is airing on TeenNick. We kept on striving for 3 years hoping that this day will come. Go WG!!

Guest only5Wonders

i love the pictures!!!

they show how the close the girls are with each other..

and most of all, i love the WG bus..hahaha.. it's so colorful :D

Guest VenusValentine

We near the end of the road, our wait is almost over, now we just need a little bit more ^^ blush.gif

There is chance that we can hear new song at the end of this month :wub:

And teaser, maybe it will come out even sooner ^^ :w00t:

Anyway, don't know if this has been share yet, but it's about japan WF interview in 2008 :D

They really waiting for our girls perform in such a long time ^^

Wonder Girls mention in Japan interview 2008

Guest shinhdeplol

Yubin tweeted a new selca with Yeeun <3

wkvht.jpg

On our way to the wrap party!!! With yenny!! yfrog.com/h7wkvhtj

They are having a wrap party :wub: :wub: @The_SchoolGyrls tweeted about it also <3

Getting to the @the_schoolgyrls and @WonderGirls Wrap Party!!! Woot Woot can't wait for you all to see the movie:) @laurencupcakee

Its a WRAP!! Thanks to all the cast & Crew for an amazing couple of weeks! @The_SchoolGyrls & @WonderGirls !! xoxoxo :) @laurencupcakee

@WonderGirls

On our way to the wrap party!!!

Guest jcsmark

More tweets of the wrap up party held at the House of Blues.

JYP, Red Grant, Nick Cannon and Joon Park (from g.o.d) are there as well.

wrapupparty.jpg

Yeeun uploaded a selca on her me2day account

20111006lawrapupparty.jpg

영화촬영끝!! 파티 하러가요~~~

wgyenny@me2day

Am I the only one who thinks the girls stylist improved alot ?!!

J.Y. Park expresses his pride in the Wonder Girls

20111006_jype_1-460x306.jpg

JYP Entertainment‘s J.Y. Park expressed his awe in seeing how far the Wonder Girls have come.

A recent post on his me2day page read, “It’s a dream come true that our very own movie will be seen by American teenagers through Teen Nick. Once again, we feel so proud of suffering rookie artists. The reason why we stuck with our irrational challenge for 3 years was on the hopes that one day, this moment would come. Infinite! Challenge! ^^”

The Wonder Girls will be starring in their own film, ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘ on well-known American cable channel, Teen Nick. The girlsare expected to finish filming for the movie at the end of October.

Source & Image : JYP’s me2day

Credit: AIIKPOP

nfmz.jpg

yfrog.com/nwnfmzj @wondergirls @WG_Lim @WGsun @WGsohee @WGyubin @WGyenny Hey lil Dongsengs it was REAL nice seein u guys!쪽꿈짤븐시간이였찌만방가웠따!몸조리들잘하구빨랑감기이겨버려~P.S. 내말안듣구잠발라야식킨사람들~맛없었찌롱! 계란없는오므라이쓰!ㅋㅋㅋ! @JANEyjK

cr. godJoonPark@twitter

Guest glamorousCHIC

they all look so pretty!!!

Yoobin's lips! mmm.... hehehe..

Lim's getting prettier everyday =D

Ye Eun's so cool!! hahaha.. let's rock! <3

lol at Sohee for closing here eyes to another picture! xD..

Sunye ,wht were u wearing? O.O xD...you're still beautiful though ^^

Archived