Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

@ asma77 - I'm not from India. I just love Bollywood films and SrKajol lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YUBIN !! <3 - Wishing her nothing but love and happiness on your special day ^^ [yes I'm late but that's because I wasn't on the net until today lol. - Its the 5th here In Australia]

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Happy Belated Birthday to my dusky smexy Binnie! sorry I couldn't wish you earlier Binnie but my good wishes & prayers are always there for you. Stay dorky & smexy as always & I'm looking forward to hearing your awesome raps in all future WG songs! love you bb! <3

Guest wonderr23

Sohee discloses her recent appearance to the public

11-10-05 15:23

201110051517571133_1.jpg

[MyDaily = Kang Ji-hoon journalist] On the 4th, a photo of Sohee with the captions 'noticeable orange' was posted thru WonderGirls' official twitter account.

In the photo published, Sohee is seen donning a black training shirt and exhibiting her playful side. With her legs crossed she pointed at her orange coloured socks.

The netizens who saw these photos regretfully expressed that although she still has her 'baby-face' look, her 'dumpling' image is no longer present due to the loss of her chubby cheeks.

Source: My Daily

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[info] 111002 The Most Famous KPOP Artist In Japan

dnmvm8.jpg

Survey sample: 300 people who like KPOP

Survey period: 23-25 July 2011

Boy Groups:

1. TVXQ

2. Supernova

3. Big Bang

4. 2PM

5. BEAST

6. Super Junior

7. SHINee

8. FT Island

9. Dae Guk Nam Ah

10. 2AM

Female Groups:

1. SNSD

2. Kara

3. 4Minute

4. After School

5. T-ara

6. 2NE1

7. Sistar

8. Secret

9. Wonder Girls

10. Brown Eyed Girls

Source: [baidu TVXQ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Link: http://poohyunhovn.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/info-111002-the-most-famous-kpop-artist-in-japan/

Guest only5Wonders

that's really good,,, i think.. 

i mean, they didn't even had a debut in Japan, but they are well known there. 

of course the preceding girl groups have promoted there and even released albums, so it's given that they are known.

BUT WOW!! WG REALLY ROCKS!! EVERYBODY KNOWS THEM :D.

JJANG!

Guest wonderr23

영화 세트장에서 유빈이의 깜짝 생일파티!! 밤샘 촬영에도 유빈이는 즐겁게 생일을 보냈답니다! 다들 감사합니다-

Trans: We had a surprise birthday party for Yubin on the movie set!! Although she was up all night shooting, she had a very happy birthday! Thanks everyone~

q5uwko.jpg

lol they tweeted in english! yay~

Yubin's surprise birthday party on our movie set! Even though we stayed up all night she had a blast! Thx everyone!

wayoc.jpg

^

yubin looks so beautiful

Wonder Girls’ Sohee looking as pretty as ever in her new photos

20111004_sohee_wondergirls1.jpg

Have you been wondering about what Sohee‘s been up to lately?

On October 4th, Sohee updated the Wonder Girls‘ Twitter account with some new photos that had the caption, “Look at the orange“.

Sporting a casual outfit, Sohee points to her bright orange socks. Her unique track-pants, loose grey top, and spiffy Adidas kicks exude a comfortable charm that appeals to both her male and female fanbase. Her face seems to have lost some of its baby fat, and her slightly wavy hair gives her a more mature look.

Fans commented, “Whatever Sohee wears fits her well” and “She lost some baby fat but she still looks so young!”

The Wonder Girls are busily preparing for their Korean comeback, which is slated for the month of November.

Source + Image: Naver

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest yubin4ever

Wow theres so many people viewing this page right now. I thought there was news about a Wonder Girls teaser for their korean comeback :sweatingbullets: haha

Happy Belated Birthday to my VERY FIRST wonder girl bias Yoobin!! It seems like you spent it well and you look so amazingly beautiful in the new twitter pic from your surprise birthday. Im glad it seems you are being treated well and around people who care about you

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls' last day on set!

Already?! That was fast. I thought that it'd be a bit longer. 

But that just means they're getting ready for their Korean Comeback!!

I am super upper excited now XD!!!

WGLastDay.png

Cr: WonderGirls@twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

Why the movie recording end so soon? Only 1 week for a movie?, WGs is the lead in a movie, how come they film it so fast ?, i thought they would film their movie in about 1 month

Filming so fast also make me worry ... I scare that although it was called a movie, but it will not be air in 90 mins, just 30-45 mins, cuz just 1 5 mins MV they often need 1-2 days

Guest jcsmark

Wow, they filmed the movie rather fast. Day1 of filming started Sept. 26th

@valentino_rossi46 I think they mentioned the movie will air over six episodes. Most likely half hour episodes so roughly 2-3 hours of material.

In the filming set pic, anyone know what PROD stand for ?

Love the 3D camera, look so professional ^^ :D

Anyway, it's mtv after all ^^

I think it stands for Production

Guest only5Wonders

Now that it's the last day of the set..

Anticipation is rushing through my veins...

oh Gosh, Wg stop killing me..

lol xD.

Guest Wonder_S

WONDERFULS~~~ i came from philippines ... can somebody know where should i buy an upcoming WG korean album that also helps to their digital sales? ..... =]

and WONDERFULS like the pic.of WG here>>http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=285949818100193&set=a.285941824767659.91666.243865995641909&type=3&theater they are nominated for best kpop girlband of 2011 . 

Guest lerajean

aigoo....

so the Korean comeback is getting nearer..

the moment that we've been waiting for...

im a bit nervous but very excited to the max...!!

go WG!!!

wfs believe in you..!! spread the wonder!!

Guest glamorousCHIC

oh my gosh.. i can't wait!!!

i think i'm ........dying, lol xD...

and then I'll go back to life so I could see Wg :D

Guest glamorousCHIC

U1345P28T3D1391020F326DT20061229103333.jpg

Gahh... i was browsing my files when i came across this... Just thought I oughta share... lol

They look so fierce.. :D

Archived