Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest WonderfulSohee

^

I don't really know, but one of the KWF that I know said that people who comments on there are like in ^Theory. . . 

I'm not sure but JYP should really do something about it!

In2 가을 수련회 -Countdown- 1탄

Wonder Girls Countdown

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoelse_i

Happy Birthday to Yoobin!! the first WG member I took notice of.

Since I'm not creative to create any PS for Yoobin how about I share something for Toobin fans. Just coincidence

in new Gummy "Sorry" Japanese version there's TOP rap that sound like this

"All the pain that I've put you through"

and I remembered hearing Yoobin rap in 2DT

"All the pain that you've put me through"

if you listen to the song you will notice that even their rhymes sound alike

sound like TOP are acknowledging what Yoobin said rite?:lol: 

about the Teddy, I restricted myself from replying on spot because I know anything that I wrote then will based on my emotion. After I look back, maybe because of his comment of our girl will be driven force for Wonderful and Wondergirls to work harder to prove that we are not a failure. After all, failure is for those who stop trying, not for those who keep striving. So let's do this together and keep giving all support, motivation, inspiration etc that we can.

For their comeback I'm wishing for a stage which they can display their maturity of music and talent so people will not view them as mere idol group anymore and agree that being out of Korea did them good (as singer as well as an individual). Maybe we can wish for special stage beside their comeback stage (I'm hoping they will perform more than 1 song on broadcast).

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

오렌지를 주목-* @WGsohee #WONDERGIRLS

bezc.jpg

ju1my.jpg

lol I always wonder why sohee takes pics while her eyes are closed

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Shooting!!

v6esn.jpg

Wonder Girls celebrate Yubin’s 24th birthday

20111003_wondergirls_yubinsbday.jpg

On October 4th, the Wonder Girls celebrated member Yubin‘s 24th birthday!

Their official Twitter cheered, “Happy birthday, Yubin“. A cozy photo was attached of the girls holding up a delicious cake.

Yubin also tweeted, “Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes, everyone! I love you.”

Fans commented back, “Everyone’s gotten so much prettier”, “Happy birthday Yubin”, and “Sohee looks adorable with her eyes closed.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest Hideayu

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, My KIM YOOBIN <3. Be happy and be healthy. Can't wait for November,hope to see Wonder Girls dominate the charts again. Yoobin aaaa~saranghae! ^-^. Wonderfuls always be there for Wonder Girls! You guys are the best! Fighting!

Guest floral93

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY KPOP CRUSH YOOBIN!!!!

She was hot then and shes hotter and getting more hotter (if that's even possible as shes already hot) now

guys check out this gif of me and my friend doin the two two dance from 2dtears~~ TWO TWO DANCE!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< im the one in the green! could u guys help me retweet it to the wondergirls if possible ^^"

^

i dearly love that group pic,agree, all of them gotten so much prettier, can't wait for their comeback

oh, happy birthday to our sexy rapper YOOBIN, wish you more blessings and happiness in life. Can't wait for you and the other girls to dominate the world. Wonder Girls is love :wub: :wub:

Guest floral93

oh guys lets tweet to TAEYANG too that it's yoobins birthday! ^^ since yoon mi rae just retweeted a wonderful who told her it was yoobin's birthday! lets tweet to taeyang too for wonderbang's sak ^^

Guest Artemis

Happy Birthday to the sexiest rapper Yubin!!!

About this T.R thing…I understand him promoting the group that he is working for and he wants it to be a hit (I believe the group will still do great without him) but it was not necessary to bring WG in it at all....period! fury.gif Our girls are not even promoting like the girl group that his working for…..I guess he feels threaten from our girls already w00t.gif

Guest sunshine_moon

Happy birthday Kim Yoobin <3<3<3

as much as i am anger with Mr Teddy, he is just jealous of WG!

the 'princess' will be a big hit in US but only with the Kpop fans!!!

but for our Queens, it will be non kpop fans as well! which is why they have waited SO LONG to release their debut english album.

they want to make sure it will be a MAJOR BIG HIT and with the movie coming up, they will be able to target more non kpop fans to get a better footing in their debut.

whatever it is, JYP has a bigger vision as compared to "ahem"

Mr teddy, i have no idea who he is, and what songs he has produced. he is a flop in US and coming to korea to gain fame!

save our energy to support WG!!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Happy Birthday Yubin!!!

The girls look pretty in the bday picture. ^^

A 3D camera has been found on set.

82hv.jpg

Cool #3D #Camera rig on the set of #Wondergirls new movie!! http://yfrog.com/nw82hvj

Another tweet regarding the film from others.

ReboCruz Rebo Cruz

On set Now! Stoked!RT @EpicTalentMgmt: @ReboCruz Getting details together for your shoot tomorrow with @teennick new film #WonderGirls!!

Sorry if its been shared before. The dates of their tweeets are from a few days ago.

And i'm looking forward to seeing Street Kingdom in the film. I saw them on ABDC, even though they were not my fave, you have to admit they were good, afterall like lemurturtle mentioned earlier Tight Eyez created krump.

Guest VenusValentine

In the filming set pic, anyone know what PROD stand for ?

Love the 3D camera, look so professional ^^ :D

Anyway, it's mtv after all ^^

Guest mrskwonahn

Happy Birthday Yoobin!!blush.gif

--

On the side notes, do any of you know BEG said about WG? I'm so curious!! I think they are friends or something!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

lol I always wonder why sohee takes pics while her eyes are closed

*quoted image*

The picutres of SOHEE are so CUTE! Eventhough, my biases change often in WG. hehehe.

Archived