Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

Yeeun bids farewell to her blonde hair

2011-08-26

20110826_1314345743_59997800_1.jpg

[TV Report Lee SeonYu journalist] 'Blonde Goddess' Yeeun shows a last proof shot of her blonde hair.

Yeeun on the 20th tweeted, "Goodbye Blonde Yeeun" along attached is a proof shot of her blonde hair.

In the photo released, Yeeun is seen with no make-up and smiling brightly. Blonde Yeeun's excitement for her change in hairstyle is evident as well.

The netizens who saw her photo commented, "i'm looking forward to your next hairstyle", "you looked great in blonde", and "come back soon".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls who are busy preparing for their US advancement is expected to have a domestic comeback on November.

Source: tv report

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bravo_my_life

Awww im gonna miss her with blond hair. Sad thing is she really didnt get to promote while having it. But im excited for the comeback in november.

I know this might be off topic but

HOW ARE MY WONDERFULS ON THE EAST COAST U.S.? I KNOW THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE THIS AFTERNOON. I FELT IT TOO. HOPE EVERYONE IS O.K. AND SAFE.

Im from North Carolina. The Hurricane is suppose to hit our coast. I haven't seen much affect as of yet. But I keep my eye on the news.

Guest adyaby

Please vote for Wondergirls!

choose Wondergirls and click votar to cast your vote

Porti.com

Source: WonderFanaticos

yes~!! please wonderfuls help us~!! T.T vote for our girls~

the article about k-pop is already out in that same magazine~

hzMGh.jpg

and i'm so maaaaaaaaaddddddd~!!!!!!! mad.gif not even a little pic of our girls tears.gif that's not fair~!!! i just bought the magazine for them~!! 

6PI7D.jpg

Wonder Girls

The group was formed after hundreds of girls made their auditions for the proyect in 2007. And after their debut and a series of hits, they went on tour with the Jonas! it was fare as well, that they're preparing their first english album!

Cr: EsenciaWonder@facebook (this is a latinamerican fanclub for our girls~^^)

this is the 2nd time our queens are featured in a mexican magazine~ let's spread the wonder~!!!!!! :D 

yaaaaaay i toped the page~^^ i'm gonna share some random gifs~ 

yobin-wjtmd05.gif

yebin3.gif

.gif

c2bcoen1.gif

2rqewye.gif she's so beautiful T.T wub.gif

cr: wonderholic & cutegiurl wordpress 

Guest my2wonder

"Dream..and believe..♥" that what she wrote in her twitter ! :wub: I love her

( @WG_Lim )

All wonderfuls are still waiting in silence because we believe there is an amazing album coming SOON ~

pace :lol:

Guest hrmmmhum

Wonder Girls

The group was formed after hundreds of girls made their auditions for the proyect in 2007. And after their debut and a series of hits, they went on tour with the Jonas! it was fare as well, that they're preparing their first english album!

Cr: EsenciaWonder@facebook (this is a latinamerican fanclub for our girls~^^)

I want to correct the translation, because I think it's a bit unclear. I'm very thankful that EsenciaWonder translated it, though!

Wonder Girls

The group was formed after hundreds of girls made their auditions for the project in 2007. And after their debut and a series of hits, the popstars [i'm pretty sure that's what it means, although popera isn't actually a word] went on tour with the Jonas! It went so well that they're preparing their first CD in English!

I think they also said MissA debuted in 2007 ... they left out a picture of WG, but it's not completely accurate anyways.

I'll also translate the Argentinian article WG was featured in a while ago.

Since this is a language I can actually translate into English xD

20110817wginargentinama.png

MUSIC NEWS

The Recommendations of the Readers!

Ask it x f! (by Facebook)

Hi! I would like you guys to talk about "Wonder Girls". They're a group of singers of Korean music (K-Pop) that accompanied the Jonas Brothers in 50 concerts of their 2010 tour around the United States/EEUU and Mexico... and I love them!!!!!! =) Kisses!!!!

--Luti Goday

[sorry if the name isn't correct; it was too blurry to read]

The person asking had some incorrect information as well ^^

This thread has seriously been up and down and up again in the past pages. I found both articles (the movie/US debut & the Korean debut) at the same time [by the time I could go online, they were both released] so I did not feel as much tension :[

I was definitely as excited, though! And I still am.

We should remember to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

We don't know what could happen, so expect anything.

Sure, we should still be very happy but we shouldn't let that blind us.

I know it's been extremely difficult (I think more for many others than for myself) to keep waiting with the way information gets out (or perhaps doesn't get out).

At least it seems to be getting better.

tumblr_lqc9hwzdmg1qdle6lo1_500.jpg

Source: sily52 @ Tumblr , WLVN @ Facebook

Fanmade Birthday Video to Lim :)

Cr: WooHyeRim Baidu Bar

Unseen Lim Pics:

(I think they are)

58702_151148081579225_137895429571157_361093_5799544_n.jpg

CUTE! ^ haha

185236_260263094001056_137895429571157_1010901_2141449_n.jpg

with Efay

58702_151148068245893_137895429571157_361089_1358458_n.jpg

291918_260249304002435_137895429571157_1010883_2786934_n.jpg

with Jia

254604_259867390707293_137895429571157_1009702_1078636_n.jpg

LOL our little apple looks so proud with her mop!

Were these seen before?

298116_263873950306637_137895429571157_1025024_5729700_n.jpg

303960_263936130300419_137895429571157_1025258_7438702_n.jpg

Cr: Woo Hye Rim @ Facebook (fanpage)

They also have a discussion board to leave birthday messages for Lim:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137895429571157&topic=342

From Jane's Twitter:

298122_266456253381740_137895429571157_1035279_834912_n.jpg

이 카메라 너무 신기하다!!!!!

jypnationmessage01.jpg

Yubin's drawings are so cute!

AND I DRAW MY FLOWERS THE SAME WAY!

hahahah, I draw a swirl and then do the petals around it -- although mine stay more connected.

jypnationmessage04.jpg

YeEun has such neat writing in English! She's great at both learning to speak and write in languages :)

Along with the earthquake, there's also Hurricane Irene...

Stay safe, Wonderfuls<3

Wonder Girls Tweet Their Fans to Stay Safe During Hurricane Irene

by: singer on Aug 26, 2011

7ed9777bb68537356601497de75f1c97_large.jpg

The Wonder Girls tweeted a message of concern to their East Coast American fans on August 26th. They tweeted for their Wonderfuls to stay safe as the category 3 hurricane threatens to hit the coast this weekend.

Wonder Girls: "Hurricane Irene!!!! Stay safe everyone!!!!!"

Safety comes first in the JYP Nation!

Fans flocked to Twitter to send their responses to the girls' caring tweet. Here is a little of what they had to say:

"OMG..OMG..pleasee stay safe my girls ... take care ... i'll pray for u all from here.." - @sHe_lovWG

"Please stay safe too!!!!!" - @Jameteor

To everyone in the Eastern Coast of the United States, please take care of yourselves and be safe during this dangerous storm.

Cr: Soompi

One other thing I want to mention that I don't think anyone else has brought up is that WG's comeback in November means that they'll most likely attend MAMA :) And if they do, they'll have their new single to perform!

^ Thanks for all the updates =) and I really hope WG can attend MAMA this year, and perform their new songs, OMG!! It would be so perfect... I can already imagine WG on music programs, WG interviews, WG on korean shows, WG at MAMA and maybe Gayo Dejuns (I wish), collabs of WG + ?? (I wish too), etc. *o* Can't wait~

Today I watched Nothin' On You cover (again XD) and I checked the statistic, there are "3828" people who favorited the video *^^* & the video is popular with "female 13-17" - "female 18-24" - "female 25-34" haha~ all the female Wonderfuls XD

I want to share one (old) fancam of WG performing Survivor... Because they look so good, the fancam is really good too (we can see them all, it's HD) and most important, they sound sooo good~ listen to these beautiful vocals *o* especially 2YE! But also Sohee :DD and Hyerim :DD

WonderGirls - SURVIVOR 100613 @ SF

CR - wehisjen@youtube

Also, last week I did a topic on 6theory about Sohee =) It's interesting to read, and maybe you guys could support by replying to the topic (if you have a 6theory account) just try to make it a popular post so people realize Sohee isn't a bad singer!

My post about SOHEE

_____

I just want to add, if there's no news about WG + if we are bored (^^") it's always good to keep this thread alive by posting anything WG related (as long as it's interesting) like your favorite WG videos, pictures (edit etc.), opinions... I don't know, but there's always something to say or to share, right? =)

Guest WonderfulSohee

Last night I had a dream that Wonder Girls Make Their Comeback and on allkpop's popular section was filled with Wonder Girls' article and news with 5000+ comments. I want to make this dream come true kkkkk <3

:P

Guest hrmmmhum

Also, last week I did a topic on 6theory about Sohee =) It's interesting to read, and maybe you guys could support by replying to the topic (if you have a 6theory account) just try to make it a popular post so people realize Sohee isn't a bad singer!

My post about SOHEE

I saw this a few days ago!

I think I actually did want to share it but I forgot about it.

I don't think there was a single negative comment (even if they expressed their opinion, they wouldn't do it in a way to purposefully bash Sohee and they all said she wasn't the worst singer) about Sohee's singing.

Thanks, Mana :)

I would comment but I have technological issues with 6theory...which I think I've told you about before =\

77846497gw1dkhv7bt9pej.jpg

lol, SunMi's head is in the space between the two :)

I know a typed songlist was posted, but was the actual picture ever shared? I found a picture:

262416_266743356686363_137895429571157_1036343_8051440_n.jpg

Cr: Woo Hye Rim @ Facebook

@WG_Lim Lim ♥ Hyerim Woo

We are safe.

3 hours ago

Source: WG_Lim @ Twitter

This is from 2009, but VNWonderfuls @ Twitter just shared it.

It was uploaded a few days ago.

It's in Thailand.

Cr: wynzer77 @ Youtube

[090227] Sukishi Restaurant - Wonder Girls

110820 JYP Nation Flash Mob in Frankfurt (Germany)

Cr: Remarkable Forum @ Twitter & Youtube

You can't see the crowd because they're behind the camera.

1:48 -- Nobody

4:45 -- Nobody again but this time with a little new fan they made :)

I think they did Nobody better than the other dances because they knew it the best, haha.

Even the little girl was able to do part of it.

The 22nd Dalian International Fashion Festival stage. The festival will be full with color LED screen, and approximately one million people will come to this festival... I'm guessing their outfit for this performance would be their outfit for JYP Nation concert (colorful and because it is new)happy.gif

9PQne.jpg

Cli84.jpg

02woh.jpg

00mtZ.jpg

zq6cd.jpg

00269eb2c2e40fc2892303.jpg

00269eb2c2e40fc2892d04.jpg

00269eb2c2e40fc2894d05.jpg

00269eb2c2e40fc2896006.jpg

Source : RUNSKY.com

Guest queen;ofhearts.

LIM'S REPLYING TO PEOPLE ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW ;D

- - -

Although Lim's not part of the original 'WonderBang', she's still a WG -

so here's a little something for all you wonderbang fans (:

My friend asked Lim about BB and she replied!

wglimbb.jpg

Guest hrmmmhum

I noticed Lim tweeted this to a fan:

WG_Lim Lim ♥ Hyerim Woo

@hallyuchocolate Switzerland!! We've been to the airport there! :P But we'd love to actually visit the country!! :)

1 hour ago

When did they stop at Switzerland?

It must have been on the way to somewhere else -- but we thought they stopped in France to go to Greece...

They also went to France for the Pivot Conference but it wouldn't make sense to go to Switzerland from NY because it's farther east than France is.

Guest wonderr23

I know a typed songlist was posted, but was the actual picture ever shared? I found a picture:

*quoted image*

Cr: Woo Hye Rim @ Facebook

thanks for posting this! It reminded me to post this complete set which i was suppose to post last week.. :sweatingbullets:

66540.jpg

66535.jpg

〈JYP NATION in JAPAN 2011 セットリスト〉

1. miss A “Goodbye Baby”

2. miss A “Love Alone”

3. miss A “Breathe”

4. miss A “Bad Girl Good Girl”

5. JOO “悪い男(Bad Man)”

6. 2AM “死んでも離さない”

7. 2AM “電話に出ない君へ”

8. 2AM “Like Crazy”

9. 2AM “I Did Wrong”

10. 2AM “この歌(This Song)”

11. 2AM+San E “Love Sick”(San E楽曲)

12. San E “美味しいSAN(Good Taste San)”※miss Aも参加

13. WONDER GIRLS “I Wanna”

14. WONDER GIRLS “Tell Me”

15. WONDER GIRLS “2 Different Tears(英語ver.)”

16. WONDER GIRLS+2AM “So Hot” (WONDER GIRLS楽曲)

17. WONDER GIRLS “持って行って(Take All)”

18. WONDER GIRLS “Nobody”

19. 2PM “I'm your man”

20. 2PM “I Hate You”

21. 2PM “I'll Be Back”

22. 2PM “Heartbeat-Japanese ver.-”

23. 2PM “Without U-Japanese ver.-”

24. LIM GEONG HEE+ジュンス(2PM)“行かないで(Don't Leave)”

25. LIM GEONG HEE “Music Is My Life”

26. LIM GEONG HEE “Golden Lady”

27. J.Y.PARK “No Love No More”

28. J.Y.PARK “私は彼女がいるのに(I Got A Girl)”

29. J.Y.PARK+チョグォン(2AM)“忘れられなかった(Didn't Forget)”(日本語ver.)

30. J.Y.PARK “Honey”

31. J.Y.PARK+WONDER GIRLS(2)+miss A+JOO “彼女は綺麗だった(She Was Pretty)”

32. J.Y.PARK+2PM “Again&Again”(2PM楽曲)

33. 2PM “Take off”

34. ジュノ、ジュンス(2PM)、チャンミン(2AM)“There Is Nothing More”(2AM楽曲)

35. テギョン、チャンソン(2PM)、スロン、ジヌン(2AM) ダンス・パフォーマンス ※ダンスのみ

36. ニックン、ウヨン(2PM)、チョグォン(2AM)“告白する日”

37. 2AM+2PM(ONE DAY)“Angel”(2PM楽曲)

38. 2PM “10 Out Of 10”

39. 2PM “Hands Up”

40. 2PM+ソネ、ソヒ、ユビン、イェウン(WONDER GIRLS)、ジア、フェイ(miss A)“Heartbeat”(2PM楽曲)

41. 2AM+ヘリン(WONDER GIRLS)、JOO、スジ、ミン(miss A) “Tell Me”(WONDER GIRLS楽曲)

42. オールアーティスト “私を離れないで(Don't Leave Me)”(J.Y.PARK楽曲)

Source: http://tower.jp/article/series/81501

edit

Another fanart on fandoms. Sports version

1zvvk8.jpg

Wondergirls - Wonderful

credit: owner

@hrmmmhum - Haha yeah I know your problems on 6theory ^^ and I'm happy that you liked my post about Sohee =) I saw all the good reactions and I'm glad~ I hope that for their next comeback I don't see comments about how Sohee is useless or the worst singer in KPOP. If they do, I'll send them the link to my post haha~

Nice! I just found a Youtube channel with playlist for many groups performances, and there are WG's performances in HD!!! Finally we can find all their performances in HD on Youtube =D I was tired of LQ videos haha~ Here the channel -

Youtube Channel ~ WONDERGIRLS performances in HD!

There's Irony, Tell Me, Eebabo, So Hot, Nobody and 2DT playlists =)

and there's also another channel with sooo many WG videos in HD O___O

Youtube Channel ~ WONDERGIRLS videos in HD!

Just subscribe to both channels and enjoy WG's videos in HD before their comeback =D

I just re-watched some of the So Hot performances (it's been a long time!) and here one performance that I really like because the fanchants are sooo loud wow! Probably one of the best fanchants not only for WG but even compared to other groups! Amazing! and LOL@ Sunmi's speech when they won. Why did she say "umbrella"? XD So 4D haha.

(080629) WonderGirls - So Hot ~ loud fanchants!

CR - becauseyounaughty@youtube

@hrmmmhum - Haha yeah I know your problems on 6theory ^^ and I'm happy that you liked my post about Sohee =) I saw all the good reactions and I'm glad~ I hope that for their next comeback I don't see comments about how Sohee is useless or the worst singer in KPOP. If they do, I'll send them the link to my post haha~

Nice! I just found a Youtube channel with playlist for many groups performances, and there are WG's performances in HD!!! Finally we can find all their performances in HD on Youtube =D I was tired of LQ videos haha~ Here the channel -

Youtube Channel ~ WONDERGIRLS performances in HD!

There's Irony, Tell Me, Eebabo, So Hot, Nobody and 2DT playlists =)

and there's also another channel with sooo many WG videos in HD O___O

Youtube Channel ~ WONDERGIRLS videos in HD!

Just subscribe to both channels and enjoy WG's videos in HD before their comeback =D

I just re-watched some of the So Hot performances (it's been a long time!) and here one performance that I really like because the fanchants are sooo loud wow! Probably one of the best fanchants not only for WG but even compared to other groups! Amazing! and LOL@ Sunmi's speech when they won. Why did she say "umbrella"? XD So 4D haha.

(080629) WonderGirls - So Hot ~ loud fanchants!

CR - becauseyounaughty@youtube

Hey! About the 3Wonderful channel, if there is a WG video you want to see, that you haven't seen in a long time, or is no longer on youtube, just message Kristen Van Hoosier over at Fantastics, and she'll upload it to that channel. Because it's her channel. :)

And so this post is more than just a quick reply to Mana.Smile. Here in my newest video, it's to the song "One Day" by Charice. Actually it was requested by Kristen Van Hoosier. The song really fits Wonder Girls, just listen to the lyrics. :)

[FMV] Wonder Girls - One Day

Wonder Girls fighting! ~Linda~

Guest yubin4ever

Hey just One question. Wasn't jyp suppose to answer the fan the fan questions today?? Does anyone know wat website they will post the answers??

Archived