Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Mia – you’re right. The chemistry between Sun Ye & Yu Bin is too obvious & they’ve just proven that with all those hand holding, waist holding, kissing attempts, hugs from the back etc etc. hehe..

Mana.Smile – thank you for sharing that clip with us. I remember watching it a while ago but I think the video got removed. I was impressed with the vocals of Wonder Girls in this particular performance. It was during their So Hot promotions when they never got any rest & it affected their ‘So Hot’ live performances but they did great in this one. Like I said in the comment section of the video WG sang ‘Kissing You’ better than they did for some performances of ‘So Hot’ because they could use their original voices instead of the breathy sexy voices they had use for ‘So Hot’. :)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ly0209

It seems like Wonder Girls Nobody is gonna be featured on upcoming We got Married episode with Nickhun and Victoria.

You can see a little bit of Nickhun and Victoria dancing to Nobody with the people on Maldives. 

We Got Married

Guest Ly0209

110824 Idol Chart Show

1. 2PM NichKhun

2. SNSD Yoona

3. Big Bang TOP

4. KARA Goo Hara

5. SS501 Kim Hyun Joong

6. Super Junior Choi Siwon

7. After School Uee

8. Beast Lee Gi Kwang

9. 2NE1 Sandara Park

10. Wonder Girls Ahn Sohee

11. T-ara Ji Yeon

12. U-Kiss Dong Ho

13. F(x) Sulli

14. ZE:A Kim Dong Jun

15. FT Island Lee Hong Ki

So proud of my Mandu despite being away for almost for 2 years, Sohee still managed to place in TOP 10 :D

Check it out: 2011 Idol Chart

Credit: Sadagu91@Youtube

Mnet

Edit: I Top the Page Yaaay! Sohee Celebration!

111ebb3b5ec82ac.jpg

Guest wonderr23

Jane tweeted this! Hyerim's gift to Sunye!! But it's a secret kk

They finally tweeted in english!

혜림이가 선예 선물을 샀는데 아직 비밀이에요!ㅋㅋㅋ 있다가 줄거거든요!!

Lim got a gift for Sun today! But don't tell Sun yet- haha! Hope she bakes cakes for us wearing this!!

97606214.jpg

edit

Now Sunye got the gift!!

Sun got it!! 혜림이에게 받은 선물 들고 인증샷!!!^^

yndyj.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/followWG

Guest jcsmark

Found an article about composers and it mentions the royalties JYP has received over the years. I google translated the article and here is a brief cap of it, please correct me if wrong.

“According to Korea Music Copyright Association, there are 2 composers who have received annual royalties of 1 billion won, 8 have received 300 million won and 100 have received 100 million won for their royalties.”

JYP ranked 1st among other composers and has received over 10 billion won from royalties to date. It also highlights Wonder Girls’ Tell Me as the “first work that gave him wealth and honor”. In four months (I’m assuming Sept-Dec 2007), the song had recorded 5 billion won in sales and JYP had earned over 1 billion won of royalties with Tell Me.

5 billion won is roughly 4.6 million USD.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110823n14146

Yeeun's latest tweet, she was thinking of Wonderfuls and really misses fans today.

오늘따라 우리딱풀들 너무너무보고싶어요..! 맨날하는말인거아는데..정말미안하구 고맙구.. 사랑합니다

Credit WGyenny@twitter

Wonder Girls appointed as Korean Food ambassador

20110727_1311778286_77531200_1.jpg?1314251757

Wonder Girls appointed as the ambassadors of Korean Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries held in Gwacheon, Gyeonggi in the upcoming September 6th 10:00 a.m and receive a commission panel from the Minister.

WG at the meantime, not only will represent South Korea in Asia, but also in the America because they had build a global artist image through their activities. With the global activities of WG, appointed as the ambassador suit very well with them. WG’s side said “We are glad to be informed as the public relation model for Korea’s Agri-Food, in the future we will work proactively not only because the name of the ambassador”.

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls is scheduled to participate in the Latin American popular TV channel,Nick (Teen Nick) in the first quarter of 2012, titled ” Wonder Girls at the Apollo “.

Source : 

Tvreport

WGyenny

오늘따라 우리딱풀들 너무너무보고싶어요..! 맨날하는말인거아는데..정말미안하구 고맙구.. 사랑합니다

To all our Ddakful(us WFs that also refers to a glue stick a.k.a deoku) that had been following us until today, I am really really missing you guys..! I know I always say this.. I'm truly sorry, and thank you.. I love you

tears.gifblush.gifwub.gif 

Guest valentino_rossi46

twitter suggests me follow @Kiseokchoe randomly. He is a choreographer, dancer. I random see his twitter photo and found 2 unseen photo of WGs. I think those were taken last year, during their US tour

131583721.jpg

114299740.jpg

I know there's already a post about this, but I don't think someone posted the video, so here the video of Sohee in the Idol Chart Show. I think the video is really nice but I just wonder why they had to show 2 moments when she cracked her voice... It happens to everyone and it's not necessary to show this LOL.

Sohee #10 @ Idol Chart Show

CR - sadagu91@youtube

and another video... Last time I shared a compilation of So Hot performance, and since the video had more views & likes & comments after I shared it, now the uploader did another WG compilation for Irony :DD Let's watch and support this one too, maybe we will have Tell Me, Nobody or 2DT compilations someday ^^ I think this uploader makes the best compilation of live performances (to me) ^^

WonderGirls - Irony ~ Compilation

CR - TtoZ12KPOP@youtube

______

Yeeun's tweet is so cute... <3

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

You can try contacting Wonder Girls Merch and send them your question.

Wonder Girls Merch Contact us

Just to quote the special notice:

"SPECIAL NOTICE

The date for the release of the full CD will be this fall. Everyone that pre-ordered the full CD before 6/1/2010 will receive the EP 2 Different Tears for free."

I hope that helps you. Let me know.

Um... thanx but i didn't pre - order the album last year, i preordered it this year though around May or April :)

Well i'm happy for their korean comeback, if i dont get the free ep then i'll just buy it to support them :)

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls’ Hye Rim buys a surprise gift for Sun Ye

by exceptlove

20110824_hyerim_sungift.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Hye Rim revealed a very sweet photo recently through the Wonder Girls’ official Twitter.

Posted on August 25th, the post read, “Lim got a gift for Sun today! But don’t tell Sun yet- haha! Hope she bakes cakes for us wearing this!!“.

In the photo, Hye Rim is seen holding up an apron that read, “What would Julia do?”, referring to the famous American chef Julia Child. Hye Rim seems really proud of her gift, as her eye-smile seems to twinkle brighter than usual.

Later, a new photo was uploaded along with a tweet stating, “Sun got it!! A proof shot with the gift from Hye Rim!!!! ^^”

20110824_hyerim_sungift2-460x615.jpg

After viewing the photos, netizens commented, “She’s so cute. How wonderful would it be to have a younger sister like her?“, “It’s good to see all the members getting along so well. I wish they would hurry up and make a comeback”

The Wonder Girls are expected to make their Korean comeback this November, and plan on promoting for a month.

Source + Photo: OSEN via Nate and Wonder Girls’ Twitter

Credit: allkpop

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls is selected as a PR envoy to Korean agricultural product

August 25, 2011 6:55 pm dkrogers

20110727_1311778286_77531200_1.jpg

Wonder Girls is recently selected as an honorary ambassador for Korean agricultural products.

Wonder Girls will attend the ceremony for their appointment on September 6 in Gwacheon, Gyeonggi Province. Seo Kyu Yong, minister of the ‘Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries’, will attend the ceremony and give Wonder Girls a tablet.

Wonder Girls is popular both in Korea and America and they became a global group. As a result, the minister thought Wonder Girls is the perfect honorary ambassador for Korean agricultural products.

A spokesperson of Wonder Girls said, “We are happy to be the honorary ambassador. We will do our best to introduce Korean products.”

Wonder Girls will appear on popular American TV channel, Teen Nick, through its program Wonder Girls At The Apollo.

Source: TV Report

Credit: korea.com

Guest Ly0209

The Wonder Girls are expected to make their Korean comeback this November, and plan on promoting for a month.

A MONTH!!! Not two weeks! So happy right now!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Congrats to dear Mandoo for making the top 10 list despite WG not being active in the kpop scene for the past 3 years! That’s the power our So Hee wields in South Korea. There might be plenty of cute girls around but no one can quite top our Mandoo! <333 and I was just thinking of KhunHee when I saw the list. Concidence or what? Hehe..

And double wow for Wonder Girls for snagging that award that is going to be given by the minister of Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Ambassadors for Korean Food? Yummy! Ye Eun is going to have a field day with this. Hehe..

Lim you sweetheart! thank you so much for that thoughtful gift for your Sun Ye omma! I hope you get your wish of Sun Ye cooking & baking for you always. hehe.. I love the bond amongst these girls. Soul sisters! <3

Guest yubin4ever

I love that Yenny is missing us wonderfuls. Im missing her and the other girls as well. I miss the way Yenny and Yubin used to use twitter a lot and spam. Maybe soon Yenny would tweet some pics showing off her new hair color. I cant wait to see how she looks with it

"What would Julia do" that's actually a really good gift of mixing a religious saying with baking, of course she would love it. So supposedly the Korean comeback is in November? I'm excited yet I don't want to set myself up for disappointment in case things get pushed back. But dear God I hope it's true, because I really do miss them too and I'm in dire need of some new songs from them. 

Guest jcsmark

Lim wrote a short message for her K-fansite Hey Lim yesterday.

Retranslated it from Baidu.

HEY LIM

Wa ~~~the website has a new cover picture

Haha I had a good laugh

It’s my favourite photo.

Right now I’m in New York!

Yesterday was really great, I received the gifts that you’ve sent me.

I really like them!!!

The cake was very good too!!! Thanks!!!

Credit WGBaiduBar

-----

Upcoming WG events

[schedule]

Yoning satellite TV at the opening of the 22nd Dalian (International Fashion festival)

Date : 3rd Sept, Saturday

Time : 8PM (9PM KST)

Place : Dailan, China

...South Korea Promotional agri-food exports ambassadors

Date : 6th Sept, Tuesday

Time : 10AM KST

Place : Gyeonggido, Gwacheon (Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Conference Room)

South Korea Promotional agri-food exports poster shoot

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè @facebook

Archived