Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Mia_Mia

M.A.C you need to get YuMin to sell all your products!!.... They're freaking gorgeous in that BTS video and ahhh....died and went to YuMin heaven when I saw all the looks they were sharing during the shoot...and how sweet that they celebrated Sunye's bday...

Behind The Sences - Wonder Girls Yoobin + SunYe @ W Magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9Yf_mOUIU

Jaw-drop because of Sun Ye's beauty O_O

Seriously her face structure is perfect, i wonder how amazing JYPE stylists are because they can destroying her beauty for the last 3 years lol. Finally, the stylist from W photoshoot bring beautiful Sun Ye back. Please JYPE stylist, dont destroy Sun Ye image again for November Korea comeback, as well as all of the girls ><

I really love the capture at 2'02, when red hair Sun Ye close her eyes, like an angel XD

Sun Ye should change her hair color, this red shade or blonde, both are so good

I like background song :"Hello Young Lovers" by Mike William too

This clip is perfect

I have nothing to say because you said it all!.. Sunye is perfect!!!!!!!!!!! .. makeup artists please don't mess up the makeup for the girl with the perfect face

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Oh my god.. the BTS of Yu Min’s MAC photoshoot.. askhjdjgjgjhghgj.. my heart almost stopped.. I don’t know why some visually challenged people say that Wonder Girls are “ordinary” or “average looking” because they are freaking GORGEOUS! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Look at Sun Ye in the blonde wig & the close up shot of her side profile.. this girl makes me question my sexuality seriously. Wow.. such a perfect face! <3 Yu Bin’s honey stung kissers.. another reason for me to question my sexuality again. LOL!

Yu Min’s chemistry is perfect. They are so sexy together it’s almost criminal to think neither one of them is a male. Wonder if WGM would allow Sun Ye & Yu Bin to be a couple? :lol: LOL! It’s a crazy idea but with Yu Min’s chemistry it’ll definitely be worth a watch. These two are awkward offscreen? I find that so hard to believe. ^_^ Hehe..

and I topped a page!!!

Sharing some YuMin love! <3 :wub:

xfvn2s.gif

^ aww.. this is so sweet! :wub:

22u6t.gif

2ura6uw.jpg

14ie649.jpg

credits to the YuMin couple thread at WG Spec.

EDiT :

wow.. today is such a good day! thank you for sharing that Ly0209. We all knew that Wonder Girls are still held in high regard amongst their peers, their fans & non fans alike. Wasn't there enough proof about that when Wonder Girls went back to South Korea for 2 weeks & the entire Kpop scene was buzzing with activity? :)

and guys.. can we please not mention the other girl group here despite what has been posted? I don't want anyone to ruin our day with any arguments. We already do that a lot in Allkpop anyway. or at least I do.

Guest Ly0209

Girl Groups ranks among netizens!

edf1.png

1. Wonder Girls & SNSD

2. KARA & 2NE1

3. Miss A, SISTAR, T-ARA, F(x), After School & 4Minute

4. A Pink, 5 Dolls, Dal Shabet, Girls Day & Bebe Min Young

Take that haters! Wonder Girls have lost their popularity?!

They are still in the first place with SNSD!

Wonder Girls are just awesome.

For being hiatus for almost two years but still memorable, this is the power of Wonder Girls.

So never underestimate Wonder Girls! 

credit: ILoveKahi@Allkpop

SBS

Guest Mia_Mia

^

wonder girls forever! <3

These two are awkward offscreen? I find that so hard to believe. ^_^ Hehe..

it's because they are actually dating in real life and they want to throw us yumin fans off the track :P

looking at all this can they really be awkward? ....

forever linking arms..lol

ym4.gif65428281.jpgym1.gif

ym3.gif20100609wgtourhoustonwo.jpg

playing during concert

yoomin.gif

some public display of affection outside a hotel

tumblr_ljr85cLFSj1qebm9oo1_250.gif

trying to kiss on stage!

dsc0843rhkanr27.jpgdsc0844rhkanr27.jpg

coffee dates

76709691.jpg

sharing loving looks

41597736-9a9d3191b28a0f917f23f75627a7b621.4af6f024-full.gif

why are you lying to us YuMin ? :P ..

^ You know it's those kind of things that makes me happy. I know there are still so many other girl groups out there and they're still active while our girls aren't and yet they're still mentioned and placed above the rest. Ah. Our girls will be back soon and whoever that ever doubted them will definitely regret it.

Sohee's lancome pictorial is so pretty! I love the natural look on her and her amazing unique beauty. Ah it's killing me that they're only releasing one by one. I really hope to see a group shot lateron with all the girls together, it'd be really nice to see Sohee shooting a pictorial with CL :)

Guest Ly0209

Wonder Girls member Sunye participates in more volunteer work for Hope Tree Campaign

20110823_wondergirls_sunye_charity1.png

According to a blog post by a member of Jishik iN, Wonder Girls member Sunye volunteered at theirHope Tree Campaign on August 21st.

Sunye arrived an hour before the event and gave school supplies to 83 children as presents. On each one of the supplies, she wrote each child’s name along with a personal message.

Evidently, she also participated in other volunteer work, such as watching over the children and dancing on stage. The whole time, she was seen with a smile on her face as she clearly enjoys giving back to the community despite her busy schedule.

Lastly, a woman from Hope Tree Campaign thanked Sunye from the bottom of her heart for coming out to support their cause and giving much joy to the young children.

Credit: Allkpop

Source: kin_friend@Naver

Guest songbird86

I know this might be off topic but

HOW ARE MY WONDERFULS ON THE EAST COAST U.S.? I KNOW THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE THIS AFTERNOON. I FELT IT TOO. HOPE EVERYONE IS O.K. AND SAFE.

Guest yubin4ever

HOW ARE MY WONDERFULS ON THE EAST COAST U.S.? I KNOW THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE THIS AFTERNOON. I FELT IT TOO. HOPE EVERYONE IS O.K. AND SAFE.

Hey thanks. I live in New York so it wasnt too bad. Just some stuff started shaking for about 10 seconds. I hope everyone in DC and Virginia are doing good.

I love how WG are still considered one of the top 2 girl groups in Korea. Korea is still waiting for them and they will show all their love to the WG when they come back in November, Sunye is an angel doing all this volunteer work. Simply an angel. Where's my Yenny photoshoot?? haha

Hey, thanks for your concern.

I'm in Jersey, and it was literally no biggie :) Maybe 7 seconds or so (my sister was an anxious mess though, it was kinda funny to watch, no disrespect meant to people who've been through bigger ones since I have too, just this is the first time Jersey ever had even a hairline of a tremor, and everyone's freakin out!!!)

Btw, OMG Sohee is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love her lips!!

And can't believe i didn't comment, but Leadah Min is just SOOO AMAZING!!! This lady inspires me soo much! And I love her laugh, tis makes you laugh with her!

No worries,

Patience.

Guest uchix_francois

the storm of news about Wonder Girls lately really makes me reeling on happiness and almost speechless.

since Mashup Mondays, JYP Nation Concert, various dazzling photoshots, the spiraling down caused by akp news, the hype of their comeback official announcement, and last it is this smashing W-Mac BTS.

the only word flashing in my head is "delicious."

i'm so sorry for being an un-creative creature, lol

anyway, i want to ask something to you my fellow wonderfuls, does anyone know when exactly is the word 'wonderful' being used to naming wonder girls' fans, and by whom?

i'm so sorry for being such a green wonderful again, but this question suddenly pop in my mind and wont let me sleep peacefully last night. so i'll be very thankful to you who would kindly answer me.

edit : @wonderr23 ack. your caps just shoot me on the spot. *dies----------------------------

Guest sweetsnow_91

And I found this capture that PikeYenny did so all credits to her.

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Taek ogling Yubin in all her sexy glory.... Puahahaha

*quoted image*

aww, i can't see the pic. can you please re-post the pic or PM me? thank youu (:

The rest of the cosmo pics are really beautiful. I think I'm starting to see Lim in a new light. I mean I've always thought she was pretty, but this showed me that she's able to pull off a fierce and confident type concept.  

And of course there goes Sunye being all lovable again   :wub: forever an inspiration. 

Guest jcsmark

WG's messages in JYP Nation concert booklets

Sunye wrote "I love you" in Japanese. Yubin also wrote a short message in Japanese as well.

jypnationmessage01.jpg

jypnationmessage02.jpg

jypnationmessage03.jpg

jypnationmessage04.jpg

jypnationmessage05.jpg

Credit HITOMIMS@twitter

JYP Nation concert merchandise are sold online here (Purchases only available to fans living in Japan though).

https://store.colors-ent.jp/jyp/

I thought I could share this... Today I saw a MR Removed of WG's cover of Kissing You. I think it's the first time someone makes a MR Removed of this performance. While watching the video, I realize WG's vocals are really good~!!! Even though it's not their style and they couldn't practice a lot because of So Hot promotions, and they were really busy at this time, they still managed to sound good, all of them. Nice!!! Wonderfuls, enjoy =D (but please let's avoid comparisons with the original, it's from 3years ago so there's no point ^^).

WonderGirls - Kissing You MR REMOVED

CR - o0PeopleDidntKnow0o@youtube

I love the video behind the scenes of YuMin~ OMG!!! Just... so hot~ especially when they have blonde hair and black outfit. They look gorgeous... and Sunye is adorable when they celebrate her birthday =D I remember they also celebrated Sohee's birthday when she did that photoshoot 2months ago, haha~

Archived