Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest big_face

ANYONE PLEASE LET ALLKPOP POST THE FULL COSMO MAGAZINE OF WONDER GIRLS PLEASEEEEEEEE !! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL IN HERE.

I also hate to hear ppls said Wonder Girls afraid of ..... so that they push back the date of release Korean album fury.gif

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soheeWG

ahahah it's so funny! WG afraid of ....? LOL

In 2008 they made their comeback with "Nobody" at the same time as DBSK and Big Bang while S.... kept changing their comeback date to avoid those groups so yeah I don't think WGs are afraid of S... !! :lol:

Guest wonder-ful

The girls look gorgeous. I can't wait to see Yenny's new hair color.

SunYe is an angel she looks so cute with the kids :wub: They love her :D Leader min is awesome.

@soheeWG I remember that and that was Dbsk 's comeback in Korea after 2 years of promotions in Japan too!! Only our girls were brave enough to make their comeback at the same time. Wonder Girls are not scared by competition or challenge.I mean they left Korea when they were at the top to conquer another country. Why would they be scared of Snsd ? lol

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

I preordered wonder girls album on their website but idk which one it is ... i think its their Us album... I just want to know if they would send me the korean album or not. i'm just wondering. does anyone know?

Guest wonderr23

Fan account from Sunye's Hope Tree Campaign event with Naver

[Fan Account Trans Part 1]

i reached NHN headquarters early in the morning

met a k-wonderful that i know so we went together

NHN representative came out to explain the place that we would be going

sunye came, spoke a little and we were split into 3 teams

me and the k-wonderful went up the first bus

little did we know sunye was on the same bus as us, so exciting!

we didnt know we were going to 3 different places so we just thought she boarded the same bus as us

when she walked past our seats, she reached out her hand, and so i shook her hand

then she called out "unnie!" to the k-wonderful beside me

i got a shock but it is kinda funny ... just so cute...

and so we went to the kids' place

i just stare at sunye looking at the kids happily.

thereafter the kids were assigned to us, i managed to get a kid whom i can communicate with haha

as for sunye's kids... she asked 'who wants to be on the same team as me?', and everyone happily asked to be on the same team

so sunye said they must guess the song name correctly to be on the same team as her

she sang NOBODY but noone got it right

then she sang tell me, the kids said something and everyone laughed

in the end she chose 2 kids to be with her and went into a room.

in the room, everyone opened and arranged the books (gifts from NHN)

thereafter we headed back to NHN headquarters for lunch.

during the journey back, she was really really close to her kids, they had a great time

i really like seeing her like that :)

the 3 of them (sunye and her 2 kids) insisted on 3 person sitting a 2 person seat

they took selcas, chatted and sunye signed for the kids

[Fan Account Trans Part 2]

we went to the 27th floor for lunch

during lunch, i couldnt see what was she doing

after lunch, we cleared the cutlery and i saw her sitting outside with her two kids

they look a bit lonely and i stood there watching her for a while

then, i went to the toilet

when i was in the toilet, i heard her saying to her kids 'im going to the toilet now'

and i found out she came into the toilet

her kids wanted to rush in when she opened the door and was about to step out from the toilet!

hah, i really have no idea what were the kids trying to do

they kept pestering her for photos so she pose for them to take

i realised the phone that her kids were holding was from my kid...

after that, she went to a corner to play with the kids and her handphone

halfway through, the kids starting to take photos of her

again, she posed for them

but the manager wasn't happy with it

so sunye said 'we can take the photos later, those who take now can't take photos later~'

she took her 2 kids and disappear.

we went to the auditorium on the 2nd floor

initially she was sitting behind me, but later went to sit in the front row

while waiting, she was playing happily with the kids

many kids went over to talk to her, and she will touch their heads affectionately~

then it was activity time

the first activity was to hair tying

she helped the kid to tie her hair, and the kid helped to tie her hair

i really wanted to touch her hair T_T

the kids also played with her handphone

after this, they had to go onstage for the stickers game

she had so many stickers on her shirt because everyone wanted to be her friend haha

i wanted to keep her stickers but too bad...

when i was writing on the sticker, i realised i do not have a pen

i saw there was a box of pen beside sunye, so i called out to her and told her i needed a pen

she passed me a black pen haha

the only time i spoke to her.

the next activity we had to sit according to our birthdays

after grouping, we had to massage each other's shoulders

and then it was back to our seats for the show

[Fan Account Trans Part 3]

sunye gave a short speech

the first item by a fan was a guitar performance and she sang along to it

when it came to the 3rd song, she asked the manager to get her a mike

and again she sang along

hearing sunye singing makes one's mood better

the second item was a dance item

danced to 3 songs of which 2 were WG's songs

during so hot, he invited sunye on stage to dance together, haha, shy~

when the performance was about to end, she spoke to the manager again

it was obvious she was going to sing next so they did some preparation

before she began, she asked if the audience had any questions for her

everyone started to ask stupid questions

'do you have boyfriend?'

sunye beat around the bush and was coy about it

she said 'it is what you think it is'

in the end a kid asked a seemingly normal questions

'where are the rest of the members?'

sunye said they were in US and she will be going to US after the event

thereafter she started singing

the manager wanted to start the music but sunye said 'no need'

she said she forgot the lyrics so she took out her ipad

it is so warming to hear her sing, almost made me cry T_T

nearing the end, it was time for a phototaking session

she really took a lot of photos with everyone

it was like a fanmeet! but she was very patient with everyone

when she was about to leave, she looked at me with an indescribable expression and said byebye

all the volunteers gathered for a group photo

then she left. in her own car.

she gave out autographs before she left, and from her expression she was obviously worn out

i can only say... there is no one kinder than you on earth!!!

where on earth can i find someone so nice like you, willing to give up precious time to serve these unrelated kids!

those kids are lucky too!!!

although i was a bit apprehensive about today's event, but it was so meaningful

hope we can do it again another time :)

Source: sunyebaidu

Credit: owner

Just saw the hd pics from the cosmo shoot (the new ones) and My God Lim does have amazing bone structure for shoots!!! Girl looks breathtaking in that photo with her and Sunye, and Yoobin!!!! I would love for her to her own spread too, get her face out there :)

And yeah, I'm extremely curious about Yeeun's photoshoot as well... It's her first solo shoot!!!

Cheers,

Patience.

Guest Mia_Mia

^

yes... wondering when we'll get to see Yeeun's spread.... very excited about that and I know queen park will be gorgeous!

Sunye :wub: .. what an angel..

does anyone know if there are any fancams of Yubin and Yeeun's dance for Without you.. I'd love to see that too!!! :)

some more sunjun gifs

4bd71147gw1dkdiyq8z18g.gif

4bd71147gw1dkdi35apuwg.gif

4bd71147gw1dkdhoxpogjg.gif

4bd71147gw1dkdj1b727bg.gif

4bd71147gw1dkdjjp6n59g.gif

4bd71147gw1dkdkia4605g.gif

credit weibo

Guest jcsmark

Yeeun, Lim and Yubin at Haneda airport, heading back to Korea. They are holding gifts that Wonderfuls gave them. Sohee and Sunye left the next day.

20110819hanedaairportde.jpg

20110819hanedaairportde.jpg

Credit inui_nui@twitter

Guest QUEENka9

Another Sohee's Lancome public pictorial released with news today.  SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Link. HERE

NISI20110823_0005012330_web.jpg

당당하고 아름다운 '뷰티 비전', 원더걸스 소희                                                                                                                                                   기사등록 일시 [2011-08-23 11:32:02]                                                                                                                

【서울=뉴시스】전진환 기자 = 자우림 김윤아, 원더걸스  소희, 2NE1 씨엘, 발레리나 김주원 의 4인4색의 뷰티 비전과 아름다움을 자신만의 색깔로 보여주는 그녀들의 최근 활동과 함께  당당하고 아름다운 뷰티 비전’을 컨셉으로 모인 화보가 23일 공개됐다. 이번 화보는 랑콤의 안티에이징 신제품 ‘비지오네르  [LR2412 4%]’ 런칭을 기념하여 ‘비전 오브 뷰티’ 캠페인의 일환으로, 각자의 아름다움을 나누고 서로의 비전을 공유하는 뜻  깊은 자리가 되었다.

이번 마리끌레르 화보를 통해 공개된 그녀들이 참여한 랑콤의 ‘비전오브 뷰티’ 캠페인  웹사이트(www.visionsofbeauties.co.kr)을 통해 더욱 자세히 만나 볼 수 있다. 김윤아, 소희, 씨엘,  김주원의 자세한 인터뷰 내용은 마리끌레르 9월호에서 확인할 수 있다. (사진=마리끌레르 제공)

photo@newsis.com                                    

Link.HERE

NISI20110823_0005012267_web.jpg

자우림 김윤아, 원더걸스 소희, 2NE1 씨엘, 발레리나 김주원 '뷰티비전' 화보

기사등록 일시 [2011-08-23 11:43:39]                                                                                                                

【서울=뉴시스】전진환  기자 = 자우림 김윤아, 원더걸스 소희, 2NE1 씨엘,  발레리나 김주원 의 4인4색의  뷰티 비전과 아름다움을 자신만의 색깔로 보여주는 그녀들의 최근 활동과 함께 당당하고 아름다운 뷰티 비전’을  컨셉으로 모인 화보가 23일 공개됐다. 이번 화보는  랑콤의  안티에이징  신제품 ‘비지오네르 [LR2412 4%]’ 런칭을 기념하여 ‘비전 오브 뷰티’  캠페인의 일환으로, 각자의 아름다움을 나누고 서로의 비전을 공유하는 뜻 깊은 자리가 되었다.

이번 마리끌레르 화보를 통해 공개된  그녀들이  참여한 랑콤의 ‘비전오브 뷰티’ 캠페인  웹사이트(www.visionsofbeauties.co.kr)을 통해 더욱 자세히 만나 볼 수 있다. 김윤아, 소희, 씨엘, 김주원의 자세한  인터뷰  내용은 마리끌레르 9월호에서 확인할 수 있다.  (사진=마리끌레르 제공)

photo@newsis.com                                    

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

The JYP Nation scans are so cute! So Hee is the rose among the thorns and Kwon is the.. um thorn among the roses? :lol: LOL! Just kidding! :P I really like the candid shot of them all. Taec & Sun Ye and Kwon & Min. 2 of my fav sibling pairings in JYP Nation. <333

So Hee is such an unique beauty. I really like how she looks in the Lancome shoots. There’s always a touch of individualism to her beauty if you guys know what I mean.

Thank you for sharing that video Patience. It was so funny! I cracked up when So Hee was banging on the toilet door wearing those kickass shades. She scared Joo at the beginning as well. LOL! JYP inside the toilet.. again! Sun Ye chasing Kwon & her expression after that reminds of Kwon’s famous kkap expressions. :lol:

PS: like Mia said.. if anyone has TaecEun or KhunBin focus fancams from the tango at JYP Nation please share. I’d like to see a close up of Taec & Ye Eun’s flawless over the shoulder twirl in HD. ^_^ Hehe..

Kim Yoon Ah, CL, Sohee, and Kim Joo Won reveal new shots from Lancome’s ‘Vision of Beauty’ campaign

by VITALSIGN on August 23, 2011 at 3:37 am

20110823_yunah_sohee_cl_juwon.jpg

Jaurim’s Kim Yoon Ah, Wonder Girls‘ Sohee, 2NE1’s CL and ballerina Kim Joo Won came together to shoot a pictorial for Lancome’s ‘Vision of Beauty‘, which will be featured in ‘Marie Claire‘ magazine.

The four ladies expressed their idea of beauty in their individual cuts for Lancome’s latest anti-aging product, ‘Visionnaire‘ and had been chosen thanks to their unique beauty and flawless skin.

It’s being reported that immediately after their pictorials were released, Lancome stores all across the nation received endless calls from customers seeking this ‘vision essence’ product.

Further cuts can be seen through the ‘Vision of Beauty’ campaign website, as well as through the September edition of ‘Marie Claire’.

Source + Photos: Kmomnews via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest wonderr23

Sunye at Hope Tree Event with Naver

b9c6dd43c33767b407f7de05b0bb5260_large.png

9659de3e9d044ba077255cd9a031d31b_large.png

75bcd389b25724d966301ac6ca7e9e4c_large.png

025ba88ee3686f9e95f51048b3cb396e_large.png

d38be301c894724f5306e2b8ecc22ecd_large.png

65266cb7b7303a3abb2ea71ba5ef9751_large.png

6f3a6f84b0bd5b650aee7d4526f850f4_large.png

6eb2a7af9b8685a1a71a09a320b7e721_large.png

df1d0e1e7ff3f3f660c15bb2dd628b98_large.png

fcd31e6ea50e42526e2c3a4998ac4e09_large.png

b569259e97516c41b53c08610c002c01_large.png

Source: Naver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bzowm.jpg

rqqry.jpg

Source: SUNday

Credit: JYP FB

Guest valentino_rossi46

Behind The Sences - Wonder Girls Yoobin + SunYe @ W Magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9Yf_mOUIU

Jaw-drop because of Sun Ye's beauty O_O

Seriously her face structure is perfect, i wonder how amazing JYPE stylists are because they can destroying her beauty for the last 3 years lol. Finally, the stylist from W photoshoot bring beautiful Sun Ye back. Please JYPE stylist, dont destroy Sun Ye image again for November Korea comeback, as well as all of the girls ><

I really love the capture at 2'02, when red hair Sun Ye close her eyes, like an angel XD

Sun Ye should change her hair color, this red shade or blonde, both are so good

I like background song :"Hello Young Lovers" by Mike William too

This clip is perfect

Archived