Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest liiindda

There is always the question...when will the Wonder Girls Comeback?

And with that question, there have been answers from all different perspectives. For Example, there are the people that say 'Soon! I bet you the Wonder Girls are doing the best they can for us!'. There are the people that say,'I don't care when, as long as they don't go back to America.'And so on.

Well, attention all WonderFuls. Yes, we have waited for ever for our girls. Yes, we got extremely pissed at JYP Entertainment for constantly delaying the Wonder Girls activities. Yes, we have been mocked and made fun of by other fandoms. Yes, at times we were extremely weak because while other people had recent videos of their bias groups performing new songs, the only thing we had were old videos of our Wonder Girls performing what seems like centuries ago.

But all of that is about to change. The Wonder Girls are finally back. They are finally ready for to spread the WONDER again like they did before four years ago. They are ready to take on back their home country and they are prepared to take on a new country filled with opportunities.

But, even when the Wonder Girls were hiatus at times.....THEY KEPT MARCHING ON.

Our girls have been laughed at, booed at, disrespected, under estimated, mocked, criticized, looked down upon, and tortured by people all around the world. Weather it was a person back in Korea saying that the Wonder Girls don't have what it takes to advance in the U.S, or person from the United States saying they have no chance against all the other celebrities.....

THE WONDER GIRLS ARE NOT CELEBRITIES.....

THEY ARE ROLE MODELS...THEY ARE ANGELS....THEY REPRESENT ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHO WERE CONSTANTLY TOLD 'NO' OR 'YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO GOOD ENOUGH'. THEY REPRESENT THE 'UNDERDOGS'.

THEY WERE ALSO TOLD THEY WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.

This I tell you....

In a few months, the Wonder Girls will make their new mark on the world.....and us WonderFuls need to be ready.

We need to do everything we can to make sure all the hard work and sweat and tears the Wonder Girls shed, payed off. They are bunch of girls in a new world, with no family, no "home sweet home", and they are searching for the impossible. They are dreaming for a better future. They don't have anyone else but themselves and US WONDERFULS!!!!

We need to do everything we can to make sure that Wonder Girls get the spotlight they deserve!!!

For example, once the Wonder Girls American album is out I will be going to my local radio stations and request non stop for the Wonder Girls' new songs. Everyone in the U.S should do that. Local radio stations are one of the keys ways new and POPULAR music get across the nation. If we want the Wonder Girls to advance into the U.S this is something EVERY WONDERFUL should do.

http://923now.radio.com/

http://www.z100.com/main.html

Doesn't matter if you are international or not.....(Just say that you are from New York City and choose a zip code from here: http://www.mongabay....ip_codes/NY.htm)

Now that the Wonder Girls are stepping up their game....WE must do the same.

Wonder Girls only dream to share their music with new people all around the world. That's it. They don't want a Grammy Award, they don't want the glitz and glammor, (even though they deserve it all the way). All they ask is that their music is HEARD everywhere. Then as WonderFuls shouldn't it be our job to make that dream come true?

Come On WonderFuls! Our time is coming...we need to be ready and do the best we can!

This one is for our Girls!!!

Besides when you scramble W.O.N.D.E.R G.I.R.L.S you get W.O.R.L.D S.I.N.G.E.R.S. THIS IS DESTINY!!

WONDERFULS ARMY AND THE WONDER GIRLS ARE MARCHING ON!!!

Let's Do This For Our Wonder Girls!!!

Because You Know This Is The Greatest Gift We Can Ever Give Them...

I will request the radio to play it non stop until the whole CA knows who Wonder Girls are!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Another sad news

A loyal Wonderful Kim hee Chul will enlist on 1-9-2011. I know that day will come but I dont expect that soon since the due date will be next year. He enlist a little bit early, compare to other artist (such as Rain who older than him, havent enlist yet >< ). He can not wait his forever cutie mandu comeback Korea ><. We also cant see his craziness about her in the end of this year, when WGs back ><, we lost the idol who always promote our girls, nonstop, even when when the girls far away for that 3 years. He is probably like us, waiting and waiting, and frustrated, but only can waiting. When finally they announce they will be back, he enlist ... so sad

And for SoHeeChul shippers, no more hope for their romance ???

Guest liiindda

Another sad news

A loyal Wonderful Kim hee Chul will enlist on 1-9-2011. I know that day will come but I dont expect that soon since the due date will be next year. He enlist a little bit early, compare to other artist (such as Rain who older than him, havent enlist yet >< ). He can not wait his forever cutie mandu comeback Korea ><. We also cant see his craziness about her in the end of this year, when WGs back ><, we lost the idol who always promote our girls, nonstop, even when when the girls far away for that 3 years. He is probably like us, waiting and waiting, and frustrated, but only can waiting. When finally they announce they will be back, he enlist ... so sad

And for SoHeeChul shippers, no more hope for their romance ???

He probably waited long and decided to enlist, little did he know they're coming back. But now it's too late to take back his word. Can he still see them in the army?

Guest loveeeWG

OMG WONDERFULS! Finally... November.

I really hope that JYP dont lie to us again. "Apologising can make us Wonderfuls less angry, but it cannot change the fact that we have been deceived so many times! But oh well! I cant wait for November!!

A wonderful... FOREVER.

Guest loveeeWG

^ Wow Yubin looking so good!!!!! I love this concept. But haha i dont think it would suit well for a comeback theme. I really hope that the comeback concept will be something glamorous! and not to use the retro concept anymore. We wanna see something new! :D

Guest wonderlimfan22

hello there fellow wonderfuls...im new here and i have been reading a lot of news regarding wonder girls on allkpop and i really dont like going there for information regarding wonder girls since everyone is always waiting to bring them down and saying a lot of hurtful things..i just try to ignore them anyways...so the news about the soundtrack and the comeback in november is really exciting news ive been a fan of the wonder girls since the tell me days so im really looking forward to what they have show us this upcoming promotion.

i hope for their comeback in November they wont do retro anymore it seems lately that the kpop scene is all about retro sound and it would be nice if they didnt retro too even though they are one who started the retro trend..so hopefully they surprise us with something that they haven't done before. im really curious if they are going to be coming back with a full album or a mini album *hopefully a full album* even if it is for a month or a short one it will be good thing for their korean and international fans who have waited for a really long time for something new.

so regarding the TeenNick movie  i think that they will do well but im not really sure how there acting is since sohee is the only one who has some acting experience already. But I still wish them luck with the movie and hope that it does well i will watch even though i dont have TeenNick. All those people who are saying that they wont be sucessfull and blah blah dont know the how things work in the US even the most popular singers like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc. started somewhere to get where they are now and wonder girls always have to start somewhere too and many US stars started in tv shows and movies to become famous so i dont think people should be quick to judge them and saying that they will fail even though nothing has happened yet.

anyway sorry for my long rant sweatingbullets.gif

jcsmark omg! those look amazing. I love the overall concept and is it just me... but Sohee looks a lot more mature and elegant in those pictures. Ah, I really wanted to purchase the magazine but it was 50$ overall... Sigh. I wonder if any wonderful purchased it and was willing to scan it? Hahas, thank you so much for sharing.

valentino_rossi46 ... omg no way. I always.. thought he would be enlisting sometime next year? omg.... He's like the biggest Wonder Girls ... Or should I say Sohee celebrity fan out there. Sigh.... I'm so incredibly sad to hear of that. I really hope that it's just a rumor and there isn't any official statements until next year. I'd really like to see him show his love for our girls on variety shows or to see him with our Sohee on a variety show doing some dance or whatever! I think he played a huge role on our Wonderfuls fandom.... I mean you can still see him mentioning our girls in 2011 after three years. I adored him for always expressing his devotion for our girls.

EXCITED for comeback!!!

LITERALLY JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND RAN AROUND WHEN i READ THE NEWS :P

And I found this capture that PikeYenny did so all credits to her.

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Taek ogling Yubin in all her sexy glory.... Puahahaha

378106166.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313988128&Signature=nBvXve4avLPecCPXbOcPiYlm67w%3D

CHEERS GUYS,

Patience!

Dayum a lot of news while I was away!

Ahaha! November comeback Churrrrrrrrrrr!!

I'm algudz with that.

BTW

More of WG for Cosmopolitan.

Wow they look bloody awesome! mad anticipating the HQ scans!

Taek ogling Yubin in all her sexy glory.... Puahahaha

LMAO what a rude dude hehehe!

LOL@ the TaecBin pic XD

and OMG the news about the November comeback!!! and my birthday is is November (the end of the month, which is even better since I'm sure WG will be promoting at this time) haha what a WONDERFUL present ^^ I'm just so happy, finally an official statement about their comeback! Just... OMG!!! =D

I read some people here said Sohee is the only one who acted before, but you guys forgot Sunye (even if it wasn't a movie) ^^

Sunye acting in MBC Drama (eng subs)

CR - globalsunlights@youtube

Love it~ <333

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

TaecBin! :wub: LOL! :lol: anyways I'm really hyped up for the November comeback! It's going to amazing! I can feel it in my bones! I hope Wonder Girls get a concept that can truly showcase their improved singing & dancing skills. I think even a hot tango/Senorita concept will fit the girls well. Or they can follow up the 'Nothin On You' cover with a ballad of their own. :D so many endless possibilities. I just don't want to see retro again. :)

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

OMG SO EFFING HAPPY !!! THEY R COMING BACK IN NOVEMBER!! MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! SO HAPPY ! MY WISH CAME TRUE !! SO HAPPY !

SORRY IM SPAZZING RIGHT NOW! Just happy i get to see them on korean variety shows again heheh

I WANT TO SEE THEM ON RUNNING MAN so much and Strong heart as well!!

Guest girls2girls

^^WOW they look extremely gorgeous!!! :sweatingbullets:

hi!!

it's been ages since my last post in this thread, i think this is my first post in 2011 hahaha OMG i miss posting here, how are you my fellow wonderfuls~~??? :lol:

OMG finally~ FINALLY! they are making their comeback this NOVEMBER, oh god~ no words can describe how i feel right now, my feelings are all mixed up, i feel so so happy w00t.gif in the mean time i feel so sad too tears.gif sigh~ it is just my feelings... phew.gif anyway YEAH for us!

now i wonder, will sunmi participate in this korean album? i really hope she would take part in this album and if it is really does happen it will make wonderfuls' aka my dreams come true. *prays hard*

anyway happy posting! :)

WONDERGIRLS fighting! WONDERFULS fighting!

Archived