Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest bammie92

20110808_woori.jpg

Model/actress Woori recently sat down for an interview with Ilgan Sports and revealed that she had actually had the chance to become a member of the Wonder Girls.

Woori began, “I signed with an agency when I was 13 years old and worked as a model. Even after I got contracted, however, I often received casting offers in the streets. In 2007, I was offered to join the Wonder Girls. I would have taken the place of HyunA-ssi because it was after she had withdrawn.”

She continued, “At the time, I was taking lessons in acting, dancing, and singing. I wanted to pursue acting more than singing, so I rejected the offer. I’m honestly not that great at singing so I think I made the right choice by choosing to be an actress.”

When asked about her future plans, she revealed, “I’m currently planning to advance into Japan. I’ve been learning Japanese since my sixth year of elementary school and have a level three license in the language. After ‘Heartstrings‘ comes to an end, I’ll be focusing entirely on my Japanese studies. I’ll also be continuing my acting lessons because I want to be acknowledged as a great actress. I’ll always be working to improve myself, so please continue watching over me.”

Source + Photos: Ilgan Sports via Nate

cr allkpop.

thank god she didn't! i don't what I'll do without our sexy rapper Yubin! :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yeeees I'm so happy that they chose yubin haha^^

wow that was so sweet of the viet wonderfuls, so proud! they childrens are so cute!

i love all the wgfacts, they are so fun to read to get them to know more :D

@*bluebutterfly*

hey hey hey~ where did you get the gif that sohee kneel down beside the door and take out her sunglases?

i never seen that video before, can you tell me :D thanks

that gif is taken from the jyp nation intro video :]

I was watching this show called Weekly Idol and this week's topic was on the Best Idol Fashionista voted by over 90 idols that are currently promoting....

Sohee was in 3rd place with 11 votes and those who voted her included 2PM's Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junho, MBLAQ's Thunder, T-ARA's Eunjung, etc. MBLAQ's Thunder said "She matches well in whatever she wears," T-ARA's Eunjung said "She experiments with clothes that people would want to try but do not have the guts to." Taecyeon said "Even from afar, she looks like a model." Nichkhun said "I see her often because we're in the same company but she is so cute and pretty." etc. It's nice to see that Wonder Girls are still hotly mentioned amongst idols when they've been in the U.S. for a while....heh. Just thought it was cute.

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

I was watching this show called Weekly Idol and this week's topic was on the Best Idol Fashionista voted by over 90 idols that are currently promoting....

Sohee was in 3rd place with 11 votes and those who voted her included 2PM's Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junho, MBLAQ's Thunder, T-ARA's Eunjung, etc. MBLAQ's Thunder said "She matches well in whatever she wears," T-ARA's Eunjung said "She experiments with clothes that people would want to try but do not have the guts to." Taecyeon said "Even from afar, she looks like a model." Nichkhun said "I see her often because we're in the same company but she is so cute and pretty." etc. It's nice to see that Wonder Girls are still hotly mentioned amongst idols when they've been in the U.S. for a while....heh. Just thought it was cute.

Sohee FTW! <3 Can i hav the link btw?

Guest QUEENka9

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is your favorite ‘Nobody’ outfit? Sohee: The pink outfit  with the flower! I also like the gold and silver outfits. @WGSohee

i guess...

the pink outfit  with the flower

dsc002341.jpg

gold outfit

62102427.jpg

silver outfit

56873086.jpg

Guest jcsmark

Anyone able to translate this article :)

Using Google translate I think it mentions that the second JYP Nation concert (Thrusday, August 18th) will be broadcasted live in selected theatres across Japan. If so, I think the chances of JYPE releasing a concert DVD will be much higher.

jypnation.jpg

Source http://t-joy.net/site/kyoto/information/index.html#info8317

JYP Nation concert Live Viewing info page

http://www.liveviewing.jp/jypnation/

Guest brendiaz

Wonder Girls Through The Years

Cr: vEeVa @ Youtube

That's me! haha, actually I'm having a hard time making video coz my movie maker keeps on crashing. Can you suggest other movie editing software? Thanks in advance! BTW, FollowWG also followed me back! gosh I'm so happy!!! I'm princessbrendyy on twitter, if you guys just wanna follow me. ;)

I LOVE YOU fellow WONDERFULS!!!! Let's just wait and support our GIRLS!

So...it's been awhile since I've posted on here...I just wanted to stop by and show you guys my two newest Wonder Girls videos...

The first one is a short video that I made with a clip of the song "Thank Goodness" from Wicked.

The Wonder Girls "Couldn't be happier"

And my newest video. It's a tribute to Wonder Girls and WonderFuls. Using Sunye's version of "You Raise Me Up" From the concert in Hong Kong last year. I really hope you guys like this one. <3 :)

[FMV] Wonder Girls and WonderFuls - You Raise Me Up

Wonder Girls fighting!

~Linda~

Guest Ly0209

Just watched Night By Night with some of 2PM and Shinwhas members.

Did you guys know that Wooyoung from 2PM auditioned for Wonder Girls fifth member?! :)

But YeEun won that last spot! Hehehee

Check this interview:

The part is the about the end of the video!

Hahah Wooyoung was really desperate and wanted to join JYPe a long time! 

credit: firdausziz@vimeo.com

Guest beceshawtti3

Just watched Night By Night with some of 2PM and Shinwhas members.

Did you guys know that Wooyoung from 2PM auditioned for Wonder Girls fifth member?! :)

But YeEun won that last spot! Hehehee

Check this interview:

The part is the about the end of the video!

Hahah Wooyoung was really desperate and wanted to join JYPe a long time! 

credit: firdausziz@vimeo.com

Yes, it's old news.

Guest jcsmark

This is really old but I'm not sure if these pictures were shared here before.

Four days before WG's MAMA performance in Macau, Mark PD posted these pics teasing fans who they thought these girls were. The dance shots were used in the performance when WG's silhouettes were shown on the screen when WG needed time to change into their outfits.

This looks like Yeeun to me

20101124mnetmamaawardsw.jpg

I think this is Yubin?

20101124mnetmamaawardsw.jpg

Credit Mark PD's twitter

Guest onedaymaniac

Sunye at Zimele NYC event

h9dxu.jpg

wcSOp.jpg

gpD9v.jpg

i97ct.jpg

8CTgn.jpg

4bS55.jpg

siEfS.jpg

vIxOI.jpg

91kfN.jpg

cr:Zimele Community@fb

Zimele NYC Event

Posted by Scott Kwak in Featured Articles, News on Aug 9th, 2011 | no responses

Nearly 100 people joined our 1st ever Zimele NYC Event as friends, family and co-workers gathered at ARENA Event Space [arenanyc.net] in an effort to promote our efforts, fundraise through the distribution of our crafts and find more people who may be interested in helping our cause.

We want to thank all the people that were able to make it out that night and help us raise over $2000 that will go towards supporting our various community projects in South Africa.

A special video presentation was made introducing our Zimele Community efforts. Feel free to view the short introduction video here: Zimele Video

Special thanks to Sunye from the Wonder Girls [@WGSun] who took time out of her busy schedule to join us and ARENA Event Space who have generously donated their location and contributing to our cause. We also thank Tony Yang Photography [Tony Yang Zimele Gallery] for taking amazing pictures to cover our event.

Pictures of the event are posted on our Facebook page [Zimele Community]

For more information about Zimele Community, feel free to email Scott Kwak at scottkwak@zimelecommunity.org

Guest jcsmark

@brendiaz Thanks for the video you made :)

A nice video editor you can try is Sony Vegas Pro, I think it's the same one that Mark PD used to edit Mnet Made in WG. It's really nice and hasn't crashed on me yet, but I think the trial version is only 30 days.

More info here http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

Trial page http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro

WGfacts

wgfacts3.jpg

Credit followwg@twitter

Another photo of the Zimele event that Sunye attended.

Can you spot Leader Min? haha Sunye looks like she's texting.

zimeleevent.jpg

Credit Zimele Community @ Facebook

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls appear in math worksheets! The tweeter is from Singapore. I love how WG shows up in English textbooks in different countries too, like in China, Korea, Thailand :)

2ye and Miso are mixed up lol.

"What is the average height of the Wonder Girls?"

20110809wginmathtextboo.jpg

Credit amandaaaalxy@twitter

Archived