Guest jcsmark

WG’s whereabouts in July

Greece (July 1-4)

NYC (July 5-17)

Los Angeles (July 18-22)

China (July 23-24)

Korea (July 25-31)

So I had this random thought.

The Billboard studio is located in NYC, the poll to vote for the Billboard Mashup opened up on July 7th and ended July 25th……

WG knew long before the poll started that they’d cover Nothin’ on You. Judging from the hair/clothing from RealWG, it looks like WG had been practicing for the cover back in June and recorded it early July when they were in NYC.

If Miley’s song won the poll, Billboard would’ve had to tweak the results to have Nothin’ on You the most voted song because WG had already recorded a cover for it. Now that I think about it, I wonder if they purposely chose two other songs they think WG fans would not likely choose over Nothin on You lol.

The views for their cover has now reached over 250,000 on yt

Wonder Girls - "Nothin' on You" (B.O.B/BRUNO MARS COVER - OFFICIAL)

Also around 400,000 views on YinYueTai

Nothin' On You (Billboard)现场版 11/08/02-- Wonder Girls

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VenusValentine

@jcsmark: no i personally think, the girls practice and record all 3 songs. So billboard and real WG will just but whatever the winner song is. Therefore, i'm really curious about how the other 2 song the girls might cover ^^ :wub:

Guest adyaby

The Billboard studio is located in NYC, the poll to vote for the Billboard Mashup opened up on July 7th and ended July 25th……

WG knew long before the poll started that they’d cover Nothin’ on You. Judging from the hair/clothing from RealWG, it looks like WG had been practicing for the cover back in June and recorded it early July when they were in NYC.  

mmm this could be true~

if you check their performance in YT you'll see the date when they uploaded the video says Jul 29~

but who knows~ xD the girls did a great job & i'm so proud of them :'D

The Wonder Girls Squash Rumors of Upcoming New York Performance

by: singer on Aug 5, 2011

dfd83950d4eb7b4ab8cbc541c45cbd16_large.png

Following the recent news that the Wonder Girls were suppose to perform at a New York Met's game later this month, their agency, JYP Entertainment, announced today that they are not scheduled to perform. 

Despite this unfortunate semi-solo performance brief, their agency announced some great news for all the diehard Wonderfuls out there... they will be making their comeback. Will it be in Korea or the USA? Read the official announcement from JYPE below:

"We wanted to officially clarify the circulating news that the Wonder Girls will be performing at the NY Mets game on Friday, August 26th, 2011. 

Unfortunately, Wonder Girls are not scheduled to be at the Mets game. In addition, the Wonder Girls’ new song release will officially be announced by JYP Entertainment through all official Wonder Girls websites (Wondergirlsworld.com, WG Facebook & @FollowWG Twitter) when the official date is determined......"

Click here to read the entire announcement 

While you put your Mets tickets away.....in which country do you think the girls will choose to debut their new song first?

1c932aa1f7bc375b036152674cc64c3a_large.png

Credits: @followWG and Wonder Girls Official Website & Soompi

Guest Ly0209

Wonder Girls nothin' on you cover was featured on BoBs official website!

http://www.bobatl.com//blog/67d221-wonder-girls-cover-bob/ 

GREAT JOB GIRLS!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

K-POP GROUP THE WONDER GIRLS COVER B.O.B, BRUNO MARS’ 

‘NOTHIN’ ON YOU

wondergirls.jpg

Korean sensations the Wonder Girls recently stopped by Billboard.com‘s offices to perform a cover B.o.B. andBruno Mars‘ ‘Nothin’ on You’ for the site’s Mashup Mondays series. The song was chosen by popular fan vote.

The smash single was chosen by 47 percent of thousands of Wonder Girls fans who voted, beating out Miley Cyrus‘ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ by just 43 percent. “We just want to express our love to our fans,” says Sunye about the majority vote for ‘Nothin’ on You.’ “It’s a perfect song.”

“The first thing was arranging the instruments,” adds Yeeun. “I started practicing piano and then we added two more guitarists. And later a percussionist joined. And also we were traveling a lot, so we couldn’t stay at one place. We had to practice on the street on the way.”

The Wonder Girls opened for the Jonas Brothers in 2009, and trekked across the country on a headlining tour of their own in 2010. The South Korean pop stars, who have released two US singles — ‘Nobody’ and ’2 Different Tears’ — are set to release their debut American album this year.

CREDIT: http://popcrush.com/...-nothin-on-you/

Guys i think they already knew the song waaaaaaaaay before june, probably April?

I watched the Real WG video of them practising and noticed what Sohee was wearing. I realised it was when her 'bunny' selcas were released and found out those selcas were released somewhere between late April/early May.

Unless they practised for all the songs, i say they already knew what they wanted to cover :w00t:

Guest Mexicooh

^ it is very likely they practices all three songs. after all they short listed those songs for fans to choose.

I think the Vietnamese Sunye b'day project was an amazing idea. kudos to those involved. a very meaningful gift for such a charitable girl like our leader min!

Guest makihiro

I love Vietnamese Wonderfuls gift to Min leader, I am pretty sure our Sun will really appreciate it..Really wonderfuls are also charitable people, on Sohee's birthday Thai wonderfuls had a tree planting activity to celebrate her birthday and also Vietnam Wonderfuls also donated something in Sohee's name :)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Congratulations Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls!!! We have reached over 52 million views on this Nobody video. Please continue watching for even higher views. ^^

tumblr_lpijogKNDs1qdzr4oo1_500.gif

credit: markosen @ tumblr

34qle2v.jpg

9belwx.jpg

wk622w.gif

wjtcic.gif

Credit: as tagged

2zqvi9e.jpg

30xhh83.jpg

2qsnpli.gif

2j44hfa.gif

2i8izht.gif

17zibd.gif

287m4xi.gif

5yuahe.gif

15ejp5k.gif

Credit: soheebar

Guest hrmmmhum

^Hahah! Cute :D

Block B also admire Big Bang & Brave Girls admire Wonder Girls.

Block B is produced by a famous artist & Brave Girls is produced by a famous producer.

It's like a new WG & BB XD

Sorry -- it's my inner WonderBang fan

More WG Facts:

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Favorite type of fruit pie? Lim: Apple pie. I'm gonna learn to make it!! :D 좋아하는 과일 파이 종류는? 혜림: 애플파이요! 만드는법 배울거에요!@WG_Lim

10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 요즘 걸그룹들 노래중 자주 듣는 노래는? 유빈: 하하하하.. miss A의 굿바이베이비 @WGyubin

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Which current girl group do you enjoy listening to the most? Yubin: HAHAHA..miss A's Good bye Baby! @WGyubin

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Lim's Answer: Water, my journal& my ipod (what if I can't charge it?..!!haha) @WG_Lim

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Lim Q: If you could only bring 3 items to an abandoned island, what would they be? @WG_Lim

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 사막에 혼자 가야하는데 가져갈수있는 물건 3개면 어떤거? 혜림: 물, 일기장(팬), Ipod(근데 가져갔는데 충전 안돼있으면....대박!) @WG_Lim

10 hours ago

WG's very supportive of their hoobaes & JYP Nation =]

& Yubin laughed like it was obvious hahah.

Wonder Fashion Updates:

tumblrlpd9mkliuz1qkfae5.jpg

Top Shop, Navy Stripe Curve Seam Dress

£29 via Top Shop

^ Sohee also mentioned that she shops at Top Shop in her Nylon photoshoot interview.

tumblrlp7no2v9bw1qkfae5.jpg

Urban Outfitters, Staring at Stars Strapless Navajo Dress

$69.00 via Urban Outfitters

tumblrlowsfrusib1qkfae5.jpg

Sovo, Strap Sandals, 11cm Heel

48,000 won via SOVO

SunMi has tweeted! :o hahahahaha

@mimimimi0502 Mimi

먹구름이...

15 minutes ago

& she actually tweeted earlier today (or yesterday), too

@mimimimi0502 Mimi

쭈르륵빵빵뽕뽕뽕

22 hours ago

^ she put that in her description for her Twitter profile.

She's also been tweeting Mark PD :)

Well, here are some videos I found on Youtube:

Miso - Nothin' on You

Cr: isworm @ Youtube

Wonder Girls Through The Years

Cr: vEeVa @ Youtube

It's still Sunday for me so Happy SUNday!

Lim's 20th BIRTHDAY PROJECT is being held by Over the LIMit!

And we shall not mention it in this post because we don’t wanna ruin the surprise for Lim.

I believe you all know that she may visit secretly every once in awhile.

OTL already have a few ideas in mind, however, we would like to open up to Wonderfuls and LIMits for more ideas!

So if you have any unLIMited ideas, simply email to us at otlimt@gmail.com

We will be opening up for donations too.

Any amount is wonderful!

Do help us let all the Wonderfuls and LIMits out there find out about this awesome event by posting this Flyer everywhere:

bday-soft-card-1.jpg

Cr: Over the LIMit

Read more here:

http://otlimit.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/lims-20th-birthday-project-d/

_________

And by the way, @followWG retweeted @VNWonderfuls tweet about SunYe's birthday donation.

@VNWonderfuls VietNam Wonderfuls retweeted by followWG

@followWG We've just donated $100 and clothes, books for 60 orphans living under Bo De Pagoda under the name of SunYe for her bday.

5 Aug

@followWG is also now following @GlobalSUNlights

@GlobalSUNlights WGSUNlight_news

@followWG thanks for following globalsunlights :) WONDERGIRLS FIGHTING!! ^^

19 hours ago

Guest beebella89

Guys i think they already knew the song waaaaaaaaay before june, probably April?

I watched the Real WG video of them practising and noticed what Sohee was wearing. I realised it was when her 'bunny' selcas were released and found out those selcas were released somewhere between late April/early May.

Unless they practised for all the songs, i say they already knew what they wanted to cover  :w00t:

Nice observation. They actually recorded the "official version" way before the the poll came out. I won't go into details about how I know this, but the video released by billboard was recorded back in May. 

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yesterday, at fantastics, I read that it will be hard to take fancams at the JYP Nation concert in Japan, as they're not allowed to bring in cameras, but I am still hoping there will be something. I'm really looking forward to it, especially because 2AM will be there as well. It will be much more fun! :D Korean fans were great. They even made a fanmade concert DVD! I'm really thankful to them, because we (those unable to attend) were able to see what everyone else there were able to see. But we'll have to wait and see. They should broadcast it on TV, or film this concert so they release it on DVD.

152kykm.jpg

353a2hw.jpg

Source: mnet facebook + twitter

Really thoughtful of the Vietnamese Wonderfuls. Such adorable kids at the orphanage, I really do hope it can bring them happiness. Also very proud of the girls cover being featured on B.O.B website and the mnet performance hitting 52 mill  :)  Hopefully after the jype concert there activities will pick up more. My patience is always tested with WGs, but I can never really leave them.  :wub:

Guest mrsheedragon

wow that was so sweet of the viet wonderfuls, so proud! they childrens are so cute!

i love all the wgfacts, they are so fun to read to get them to know more :D

@*bluebutterfly*

hey hey hey~ where did you get the gif that sohee kneel down beside the door and take out her sunglases?

i never seen that video before, can you tell me :D thanks

Archived