Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Min Sunye is an beautiful angel. She shines everywhere she is. =)

She really encourages me to go out and do something to help others. It's been a while. =P

#WGFacts @WGsun What special talent do you have that you have not shown publicly?

@WGsun : I'm not sure about this but I love listening to people's stories. Counseling is one of my favorite things to do in my life

#WGFacts @WGyenny What are 3 things you must bring to a stranded island? Bible, cellphone, and water bottle!

#WGFacts @WGyubin What part of your physical appearance do you most appreciate?

Yubin: Thank you mom and dad for my legs and voice

#WGFacts @WG_LIM What is your favorite phone application these days?

Lim: Shazam~~~It's the coolest and the most useful app for me!

#WGFacts @WGSohee's favorite nail polish color? Like a nude beige color. Also red!

Sohee looks so pretty~ I love Sohee's voice when she speaks. It's so calm.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

Sohee's true beauty unveiled

2011080414494283596_1.jpg

Wondergirls' Sohee's "Vision of Beauties" was released through Youtube around 11:00 am today.

Lancome vision's VISIONNAIRE anti-aging products will be launched under the title Vision of Beauties campaign. On this campaign, various celebrities such as Wondergirls' Sohee, Choi Hwajung, Jaurim's Kim YunA, Ballerina Kim Juwon, and 2NE1's CL will disclose their beauty secrets.

As for Sohee's version of "Vision of beauties", her notion on the matter was revealed.

"What would be your vision of beauty?" to which Sohee answered, "surrounding yourself with a lot of people is my vision of beauty."

"When do you think you're most beautiful?". She answered, "I think i'm at the age where i think i'm beautiful".

Sohee was able to show her 'honey skin' and maturity.

Netizens who saw the campaign replied, "So beautiful!", "Sohee who was able to show her matured side~ she seems more pretty!", and "her skin is so light".

Meanwhile, the beauty know-hows of various celebrities will be revealed through "Vision of Beauties" online site.

Source:

Star News

Sohee look so pretty and I love that she not the typical pretty face idol (none of the girls are) :) And Sunye is truly an angel, I mean how can someone be so kind? People over look her as a leader but she one of the best leader in k-pop to me period.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Another translation version of Ye Eun entry from Ye Eun-Impact :)

We are gluestick fans and we deserved Nothing on You, right ^^. Well sometime we complain about waiting waiting and waiting too, but we didnt and will never live them, always support them, so we are really deserved that song :P. Flying bird fans, sorry u guys dont deserved even a word from that song lol

yennydiary22.png

yennydiary19.png

credit: Yeeun-Impact

Guest beceshawtti3

JYP is a wise, talented, and smart man. The fact that he's mentoring the girls is just so amazing. No wonder WG is so polite, humble, hard working, and different from other girl groups in Kpop. I can't wait for their comeback!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

It turns out Wonder Girls won't be performing their new song at the Mets game. >.<

Official Announcement

Dear Wonder Girls Fans,

We wanted to officially clarify the circulating news that the Wonder Girls will be performing at the NY Mets game on Friday, August 26th, 2011.

Unfortunately, Wonder Girls are not scheduled to be at the Mets game. In addition, the Wonder Girls’ new song release will officially be announced by JYP Entertainment through all official Wonder Girls websites (Wondergirlsworld.com, WG Facebook & @FollowWG Twitter) when the official date is determined.

For future reference, the most accurate information will be coming directly from official Wonder Girls websites.

Thank you very much for the continuous love and support for the Wonder Girls!

http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1259

Guest candycorn

^ -_-... you serious?!

that's so disappointing :(. i was SO looking forward to the new song at the mets game. poop.

well.... they better announce that date quick! :P

Guest yubin4ever

Wowwww it sucks that they wont be performing their new song at the Mets Game this month. But didnt JYP confirm this previously?? I was just about to purchase my Mets tickets also but wanted to wait just a little bit more. I thought it was a little weird that WG weren't talking about their upcoming new song and performance. Especially in the Billboard Mashup interview segment.

Anyway, maybe this means that our girls can debut their new song at the JYP Nation concert. I know that they wouldn't want to do the same songs they did at the last concert. They would want to do something new and special.

Guest VenusValentine

God damn it, all these going-to-be release and push back are going to kill the patience inside me, who is consider extremely patience fury.gif>.< even thought me too, thought it weird that the girls didn't mention about their new album in the mashup interview segment. :ph34r:

Guess i have to continue to be patience then. For our queen, "our precious queens, our noble queens, god save the queens" :(

Guest hrmmmhum

Honestly, I know JYP likes to tease last minute but it didn't seem likely that the new song would come out this way.

They're preparing so much for the album that I don't think there would be enough time to release it with the BANG it deserves to come out with!

Anyway, maybe this means that our girls can debut their new song at the JYP Nation concert. I know that they wouldn't want to do the same songs they did at the last concert. They would want to do something new and special.

which is why I don't think that would be likely, either ^ I guess I sound like a pessimist, but that's why I kept my mouth shut about my doubts about performing the new song at the Mets game and decided to see what would happen. But who knows -- maybe I'll be wrong for this one?

But I'm sure they're doing something special since YeEun brought her guitar to JYPE!

Maybe they're making an acoustic version of something? or doing a cover?

Didn't she say they or she wanted to perform at a concert for us with her guitar?

Maybe it was in a Yenny Diary or maybe it's just a fan speculation I'm remembering now...

But I'd love a guitar trio of the Unnies!!! Since those three are practicing guitar :rolleyes:

still not over this great cover! i cried a little when i first heard Sun singing. anyone knows who made the arrangements?

i loved how yubin dressed anyone knows the ribbon ring she has? also her t- shirt and nail colour? well i really loved how she dressed from head to toes lol

Yenny credited "Moonworker and Woomin Oppa" in her Yenny Diary for the arrangements.

In the interview, she said that she tried playing it out and adjusting it on the piano, and then they added the guitars and percussion.

Maybe you can check the Behind the Scenes video:

I'm not sure about your other questions :sweatingbullets:

My Bombardment of Articles:

Most Wanted Celebrities that People Want to Attend Church Service With

by: JangMinHo on Aug 3, 2011

4e1de6e5ef9a8e9bdd2450ce40d0fff7_large.jpg

A survey conducted by Ranking, a Christian magazine, showed that their readers wish to do church service together with the following celebrities: In the entertainment industry, SNSD ranked 1st with 22% of the votes, Big Bang placed the 2nd spot with 17.4% votes, Lee Mun Sae ranked 3rd with 16.0% votes, actor Jo Sung-woo ranked 4th place with 9.4% votes and Wonder Girls placed the 5th spot with 6.6%.

Besides the entertainment field, they also chose Park Geun Hye from the political field and Kim Yuna from the sporting field as celebrities they want to go to church with.

2f3063f8d751d240751c5127e46e7ed3_medium.jpg

e013f5a43d07b9622b9b921066ed46d7_medium.jpg

The survey was conducted from May to June among 512 Christians from churches in Seoul Jongno, Gangwon-do Donghae, Gyeonggi-do Yongin, Cheonan, Jinju, Gwang-ju and Yeongdeok-gun.

Credit: christiantoday.co.kr, bigbangupdates

Cr: Soompi

Of course! SunYe gets a lot of recognition for her religiousness & there's also YeEun and Lim!

I am not Christian but I think WG would be the group to pick.

They're pretty devoted -- even trying to find a place to do their Sunday service in Greece.

JYP Nation Releases Their Tour Promos

by: singer on Aug 2, 2011

e411307aa48c93477df3c29bb104bf68_large.jpg

JYP Nation is coming to Japan!

It's that time of year again! JYP Entertainment is rounding up the whole musical family to take a international trip for their next group concert. Their country of choice this year is Japan. A rehearsal image and photo shoot video were tweeted by Park Jin Young and his company in promotion of the exciting tour. View the JYPE tour goodies below:

JYP: "Get ready Japan! rehearsal with my band for the JYP nation tour in August 17,18th. Japanese fans, please anticipate the concert in Japan."

2f31ce59d906653d07839318111e5743_large.jpg

Wonder Girls Official Twitter: "If you haven't watched this clip yet!! It's from JYP Nation photo shoot. Enjoy!"

[special Clip] JYP In Japan Photo Shoot

Will you be attending this year's JYP Nation tour in Japan? Did the "goodies" above persuade you to purchase a ticket?

Credits: @followJYP , @followWG and yt cr: jypentertainment

The Wonder Girls Tweet WGFacts

by: singer on Aug 2, 2011 Flag as inappropriate

7e9d1baa0f438834186de71b06697233_large.jpg

Is there something you always wanted to know about the Wonder Girls? Are you dying to ask them about their favorite movies, music, even an article of clothing? Well, the WGFacts are here to answer those questions and even more. On August 2nd, the following tweet appeared on the ladies official Twitter account:

"Did you enjoy the #WGFacts yesterday? We will continue for few days to post random facts, which came straight from the WG- Get ready:D"

82f194b512801ee5ec930d31efd2ac5e_large.jpg

What were some of the facts they have already shared? Read the tweets below:

"#WGfacts @wgyubin 's favorite Disney movie is Lion King and @WG_Lim 's is Aladdin!

#WGfacts @WGsun used to be a big fan of pants but nowadays she loves to wear long skirts!! She says they are super comfortable!

#WGfacts Which girl group does @WGsohee enjoy listening to the most? S.E.S, miss A and 2ne1"

cdefa96e02592921312175bbd7d290ce_large.jpg

If you want to read more WGFacts, click here to read the latest via Twitter.

Credit: @followWG

Sunye volunteers as a clerk

by CWK on August 4, 2011 at 5:00 pm

lxpnc.jpg

Pictures of Wonder Girls‘ Sunye volunteering were recently uploaded on Twitter.

On August 4th, the official Wonder Girls’ twitter account tweeted, “Sunye is at Bul Kwang Station right now. She transformed into a one day Food Sharing clerk.”

In the photo, Sunye is shown wearing an apron and working diligently as a volunteer.

y5vpwm.jpg

Netizens who saw the pictures commented, “She’s probably busy with concert preparations. She’s an angel” and “Her simple look is even more beautiful“.

Meanwhile, Park Jin Young, Lim Jung Hee, Wonder Girls, Joo, 2AM, 2PM, miss A, San-E, and other JYP artists will perform at the”JYP Nation” concert in Japan on August 17th and 18th.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Photos: Wonder Girls’ Twitter

Cr: allkpop

Wonder Girls’ Sohee becomes a vision of beauty for Lancome

by elliefilet on August 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm

20110804_sohee_visionofbeauties.jpg

Lancome Korea have revealed an official video for their “Vision of Beauties” campaign, starring Wonder Girls‘ Sohee.

This advertisement campaign focuses on their new anti-aging line, ‘Visionnaire‘. The campaign will highlight different and individual types of beauty by enlisting celebrities of varying images, such as Sohee, Choi Hwa Jung, Jaurim’s Kim Yoona, and 2NE1’s CL.

When asked by a Lancome representative about her ‘vision of beauty’, Sohee responded, “My vision of beauty is the beauty that’s there when I’m with the people around me.”

When asked when she felt most beautiful, the singer replied, “I think I’m most beautiful when I’m in a comfortable space appropriate for my age.”

After seeing the ad, fans commented, “So beautiful!”, “Sohee has appeared with a more mature look~ you’re getting prettier and prettier!”, and “Your skin shines.”

Check out the video ad below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVjuSLsgJg&feature=player_embedded'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVjuSLsgJg&feature=player_embedded

Source + Photo: Money Today via Nate

Cr: allkpop

Wonder Girls’ Sohee on Lancome Korea ‘Vision Of Beauty’

Wonder Girls’ Sohee recently appeared on Lancome Korea to describe her ‘Vision of Beauty’. She believes people can be the most beautiful when they are comfortable and being themselves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVjuSLsgJg

August 04, 2011

Cr: wondergirlsworld

http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1254

Updates from WonderFashion @ Tumblr !

And VNWonderfuls @ Twitter has been tweeting these, which reminded me to check their updates ^^

198759_263581013656874_125217587493218_1302496_4756023_n.jpg

VAIO, VAIO EB (in white)

£549.99 £449.99 via Argos

262878_264055150276127_125217587493218_1306016_515245_n.jpg

Prague Boots

123,400 won via shinsegae

281480_265489053466070_125217587493218_1313768_3846507_n.jpg

Foxy Heart, Model E8CERD024CZ000

219,000 won via Foxy Heart

226188_265489436799365_125217587493218_1313769_7114407_n.jpg

Foxy Heart, Model E8CBLR24600000

99,000 won 35,000 won via Foxy Heart

223926_265489823465993_125217587493218_1313771_217217_n.jpg

Foxy Heart, Model E8CBLR24300000

35,000 won via Foxy Heart

285262_265490166799292_125217587493218_1313773_3233222_n.jpg

Jia Kim, 08012076 Dress

via Jia Kim

284803_265490640132578_125217587493218_1313774_2394318_n.jpg

Jia Kim, 09011032 Queen Dress

1,250,000 won via Jia Kim

^ so so so cute!

250230_267094773305498_125217587493218_1320742_4345702_n.jpg

Jia Kim, 08020101

498,000 won via Jia Kim

Happy Sunmi day!

223064_267095149972127_125217587493218_1320743_288794_n.jpg

Fitflop, Walkstar™ Classic Red

£26 via fitflop

281402_267095503305425_125217587493218_1320746_4363541_n.jpg

fitflop, Walkstar™ Silver

£36 £20 via fitflop

284794_267095816638727_125217587493218_1320747_3276289_n.jpg

Star Styling, Hoody Dress ‘Holo’

€145 via Star Styling

Thanks to tkxkd8733

^omg, the last one is really cool, too!

I want this hoodie XD

Don't know if this has been seen but it was posted 4 days ago.

It's from the JYP Nation Concert in Korea.

Maybe someone's getting ready for the one in Japan?

tumblr_lp7txnX7eP1qh64p6o1_500.jpg

Cr: http://k-popobsessions.tumblr.com/post/8309939183

Guest hrmmmhum

Sohee's been retweeting a lot on Twitter.

Even though she doesn't write very much herself.

It's true when she says that she doesn't know what to say and thus doesn't tweet often, but always reads others' tweets :)

YeEun has been tweeting many fellow JYP Nation citizens :)

Like Changmin, Seulong, Junho, Jane, and collapsedone @ Twitter.

I like how Yubin answered that her "usual bedtime" is "Around 2AM!!"

Although it may not be good that she sleeps so late, it seems like a reference to 2AM.

WonderAM<3 XD

And I definitely LOVE how the Soompi article stated this fact (hahaha):

"Sunye in the photo sports long, wavy hair with straight bangs which frames her face as she gives off a sense of pure swagger"

Soompi's got it right XD

@followWG 's Twitter Updates!

I'll post both English and Korean...just in case I guess.

But everything in Korean is also posted in English and vice versa.

Some of these links are cut off in the tweets

I left it like that because they have already been posted in this thread.

It's in backwards order -- from newest to oldest.

Also, you may want to ignore the times unless you're viewing them relative to one another/comparing them.

Since they kept updating, I reposted the updates in here, but it was at a later time.

So one will say "13 minutes ago" and the one posted previous to that says "6 minutes ago" although it's actually in the proper chronological order.

I really like these udpates, though :D

All these disclaimers. Haha, anyways:

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 선예의 여름을 시원하게 보내는 비법? 아이스크림과 빙수를 먹어요! 여름엔 빙수가 최고죠!! @WGsun

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Tips to staying cool in the summer? Eating Ice cream& BINGSOO!, Korean summer dessert. Bingsoo is my favorite in the summer! @WGsun

6 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is your biggest pet peeve? Sohee: Lies. 소희가 개인적으로 안 좋아하는것은? 거짓말. @WGsohee

11 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Lim! How much cash is in your wallet right now? 1US Dollar, 7000 WON, 5 EURO! 혜림! 지금 지갑에 들어있는 현금은? 1달러, 7000원, 5유로! @WG_Lim

13 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is your favorite Wonder Girls song? So far it’s ‘I Wanna’ but I like so many songs from the upcoming album~ @WGyubin

6 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 원더걸스 노래 중 제일 좋아하는 노래는? 유빈: 아직까진 아이워너 하지만 앞으로 나올 앨범에 진짜 좋은노래가 많지롱 @WGyubin

6 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is your favorite Wonder Girls song? 원더걸스 노래 중 가장 좋아하는 노래는? Yenny: This Time! @WGyenny

10 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is your favorite ‘Nobody’ outfit? Sohee: The pink outfit with the flower! I also like the gold and silver outfits. @WGSohee

5 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Nobody의상중 제일 좋아하는 의상은? 소희: 베이비핑크+목부분에꽃 또는 금색,은색술의상. @WGSohee

5 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Yenny: Wedding Peach,Angelgirl Netty,Detective Conan. I think Jjang Guy is funny! I also liked this comic called Audition!@WGYenny

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Favorite cartoon or movie when you were young? @WGYenny

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 예은: 어릴적 가장 좋아했던 만화나 영화? 웨딩피치, 천사소녀 네티, 명탐정 코난ㅋㅋㅋ 짱구는 못말려 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오디션 이란 만화도 좋아했죠~ @WGYenny

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 유빈이가 개인적으로 안 좋아하는건? 화장실이 더러울때 혹은 잠자는데 모기가 내귓가에서 위윙거리며 돌아다닐때! @WGYubin

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts Yubin's biggest pet peeve? When the bathroom is dirty! When I’m trying to sleep& there is a mosquito flying around my ear @WGYubin

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

We have an official announcement on our website: wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1259

6 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 단 한가지 슈퍼히로 파워를 가질 수 있다면? 선예: 슈퍼 히어로라...완벽한 기억력이요!! @WGSun

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is one superhero power that you wish you had? Sun: Superhero... I wish I had perfect memory! @WGsun

10 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 단 한가지 슈퍼히로 파워를 가질 수 있다면? 혜림: 투명인간이 될 수 있는 능력 가지고 싶어요!! @WG_Lim

13 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts What is one superhero power that you wish you had? I wish I had the power to be invisible!! @WG_Lim

13 hours ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WGyenny 무인도에 3가지만 가져갈 수 있다면? 성경책, 핸드폰 그리고 물병!

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WGyenny What are 3 things you must bring to a stranded island? Bible, cellphone, and water bottle!

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

Lancome Korea! "Vision of beauties" check out this beautiful video of Sohee! youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVjuS…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

소희의 vision of beauties! 지금 확인하세요!! [랑콤코리아] youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVjuS…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

불광역 푸드카페! 모든분들 사랑과 행복이 넘쳐나길 선예는 소망해요!! :) 행복한 하루 되세요- yfrog.com/h8lxpncj

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

지금 선예는 불광역에!! 푸드 나눔 카페에 일일 점원으로 변.신!!^^ yfrog.com/h3y5vpwmj yfrog.com/kjsohyyj

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 다른 사람들이 잘 모르는 자신이 가지고 있는 특별한 능력은? 선예: 잘 모르겠지만 사람들의 얘기를 듣는걸 좋아해요. 상담해주는거 정말 좋아한답니다. @WGsun

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

@WGsun : I'm not sure about this but I love listening to people's stories. Counseling is one of my favorite things to do in my life.

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WGsun What special talent do you have that you have not shown publicly?

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

[Real WG] Behind the Scenes of Mashup Mondays wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/memb…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts 네! 의견 감사드립니다^^ RT @gguya0210 @followWG 넹ㅋㅋ한쿡덕후를 위해 한쿡말로도 좀 올려주시면 감사하겠습니다ㅋㅋ

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

We hope you are enjoying #WGFacts! These facts came straight from the WG:) 원더걸스가 직접 대답한 답변들을 그대로 올리고 있으니 #WGFacts 많은 관심 부탁드립니다!

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

REAL WONDER GIRLS! 빌보드 MASH UP MONDAY 연습과정, 비하인드 영상이 올라왔어요^^ 클릭클릭~ wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/memb…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

See how the WG' Mashup Mondays Performance came to be! From practice sessions to stage setups~REAL WONDER GIRLS♥ wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/memb…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

NOTHING ON YOU ♬ youtube.com/user/wondergir…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

JYP NATION Japan 2011! Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, San-E, Joo, Lim Jeonghee & JYP will be there! eplus.jp/sys/web/irg/jy…

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WGyubin What part of your physical appearance do you most appreciate? Thank you mom and dad for my legs and voice

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WG_Lim:What is your favorite phone application these days? Shazam~~~It's the coolest and the most useful app for me!

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts @WGsohee 's favorite nail polish color? Like a nude beige color.... Also red!

3 Aug

followWG WONDER GIRLS

원더걸스 월드 봉사팀이 벌써 1주년 하고도 하루가 지났어요 원더걸스 월드 봉사팀 2주년 5주년 10주년 앞으로 계속 흥할수있도록 응원해주세요! cafe.daum.net/WGWS/5pPj/267

3 Aug

»

followWG WONDER GIRLS

#WGFacts WG ♥ GINGER ALE! @WGSun, @WGyenny, @WGSohee& @WGyubin love sparkling water! but @WG_Lim doesn't! She prefers flat water!:)

2 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply

Such a long list...I hope it's not too hard to read, but I'm not sure how else to post it all.

Guest hrmmmhum

@VenusValentine Thank you, but honestly, there's many more Wonderfuls in this thread and elsewhere that work much harder than me.

I wish I had articles about new news to post, but often the news is already let out and then I post the articles just to have something to post and to try to keep the thread moving ^^

Unfortunately, I probably won't have as much time to post after August 16th because my school starts up again; it's my senior year (college apps...) and I'm taking 6 classes (5 AP) and 2 college classes, but I'm going to try to update when I can, such as on the weekends =]

Lim has three different kinds of cash, hahah -- Euros, American dollars, and Won.

The Euros must be from Greece.

Hopefully, she'll have another chance to spend those Euros! If you know what I mean ;D

Though maybe not soon since we're awaiting their Korean comeback & US debut.

EDIT: MarkPD tweeted, but I got this from @GlobalSUNlights @ Twitter so I'm posting their translation.

@GlobalSUNlights WGSUNlight_news

MarkPD just tweeted! [TRANS] Had a delicious meal and meaningful chat with Sunye... everything has a reason... Really happy.

5 minutes ago

I wonder if the "everything has a reason" has anything to do with WG?

Probably not, though, haha; it's MarkPD's Twitter, not WG's.

But it would be somewhat comforting with how WFs are taking the Met Game news, huh?

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I thought about what yubin4ever said before - performing their new song at the Japan JYP nation concert - but I'm not too sure.... This is because they've never been to Japan before, for any activities. I know Japan know of Wonder Girls but they would probably want to sing a song that people would recognise, like Nobody. If it were a JYP Nation concert in Korea, then it's more likely they would perform a new song.

Please keep watching the Billboard 'Nothing On You' cover. It would be nice to get some high views for this. :)

Also, the MNET Nobody performance video is near 52 million views. Please watch that too. ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

Some update from Followwg, they changed their twitter background to the recent photo of the girls from Billboard

#WGFacts Your favorite phone application these days? Yubin:I like to take pictures so let’s just say I downloaded all camera apps! @WGyubin

B.o.B's official website posts Wonder Girls "NOTHIN' On You!" http://t.co/1kShjZP via @bobatl

#WGFacts If you could bring only one person to an abandoned island, who would it be? Lim: Sunye, because I'll feel safe with her! @WG_lim

Lim is the dearest daughter of SunYe Omma :P

Guest jcsmark

More WGFacts

Hope they keep these facts coming, they're all really enjoyable to read.

wgfacts.jpg

Credit followwg@twitter

I think WG are Harry Potter fans, Lim watched the latest movie, Sohee watched one last year in Vancouver, Yubin mentioned she read the books too.

Archived