Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest onedaymaniac

found this at wonderholic.

apparently sunye's uncle is working for a newspaper.

few pics posted when she visited him.

iFhgo.jpg

VZ0ct.jpg

M2mW0.jpg

KBlk9.jpg

7l3P4.jpg

DO4SS.jpg

cr:wonderholic

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

@wonderr23: can u translate the clip HC sang So Hot, ppl teased him about SoHee? :)

Here's the translations:

Heechul: in our group Eunhyuk is the one who knows a lot of our secrets

Eunhyuk: yes true

Interviewer: Is Sohee the best for you?

Heechul: What?

Interviewer: You know how there are lot of girlgroup these days. Even when i was doing radio broadcasts with you. You always pick Sohee.

Eunhyuk: Is that true?

Interviewer: Didn't you have a change of heart?

Heechul: She is...i like her the most. It's like breathing.

Leeteuk: it's because of Wondergirls' Sohee that Heechul is able to live.

Eunhyuk: like breathing!

Heechul: Actually i don't think of her. She's just in my thoughts all the time.

Eunhyuk: It's like death (if she's not present)

Pikeyenny already encoded my subs into her video ..

[English Subtitle] Heechul Talked About Sohee On Sukira KTR (SoheeChul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfTLRMJRggg

Guest wonderful ♡

2PM 2nd Album Hands Up Thanks To messages to WG.

[Junsu] WG Sunye yah, how have you been?, Yoobin ah, you're my dongsaeng, Sohee yah, have you eaten?, Yeeun ah what are you doing right now?, Hyerim ah be healthy! 

[Chansung] Keke, and Wonder girls~~~ I want to do another Americas tour with youㅠㅠ a little slowly grab a schedule that’s really long ㅋㅋ!! 

[Wooyoung] JYP family who I love

[Nichkhun] JYP NATION 2AM, Wonder Girls, Joo, San E hyung, Miss A, let’s all do well!!

Junho didn't mention any of JYP family and Taec's message has yet to be translated.

Credit: khy127 + mcheller @ W2D

Guest qoxie

Beat me to the Flickr pics. lol

Here's a few more from ImageForum/AFP.

1Summ.jpg

bb5zR.jpg

t84ru.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - - - - - -

Zax -- your pic failed to load. I re-upped it.

lOR4i.jpg

The photographer's translated tweet: July 4 evening. Sunye 선예SUNYE at the closing ceremony, joining in to perform the classics 'Nobody' & 'Tell Me' ~ I'm standing by the stage, watching her sing the 2-song repertoire, 5 meters away, earsplitting sound, dazzling lights. I'm no obssessive fan, but I'm suddenly succumbing here in the huge Panathinaic Stadium in Athens.

- - - - - - - - - -

A Sunmijianger tweeted on weibo to say she saw Sunmi chatting with missA Suzy yesterday evening (around 7pm).

They were waiting "at the doorway". 4D Alien "forgot her umbrella" & stood there for ages, ultimately phoning a staff to fetch her.

Cr: 文珺_Emma小妹妹 @ weibo

Wonder Girls raise awareness of Korean culture in front of 50,000 in Greece

by VITALSIGN on July 9, 2011 at 12:55 am

As previously reported, the Wonder Girls recently took off for Athens, Greece to attend the “2011 Special Olympics World Summer Games“.

Before an audience of 50,000, the girls performed their hit tracks “Nobody” and “Tell Me”, and raised awareness on the beauty of Korean culture through their special performance of “Arirang“.

The girls proved themselves to be Hallyu idols, as everyone in the audience got up to dance along to their signature “Nobody” dance.

The girls later participated in media interviews and introduced Korea and Pyeongchang to the outlets. They said, “We would like to congratulate the Special Olympics from Korea. It’s such an honorable and meaningful stage and we’re glad to have been able to meet so many people from all over the world. Thank you so much for inviting us to such a meaningful event.”

Netizens commented, “They have such warm hearts”, “It’s so nice to see them working so hard overseas! I’ll always support them”, “I love how hard working they are”, and “We are waiting for you!”

Allkpop

20110709_wondergirls_011.jpgakbdr6.jpg

the girls looked so good blush.gif so proud, too!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪
Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^Nobody has the most parody/cover , i guess :)

Yubin twitter translation fromyubdot

i wanna buy MacBook Pro... but oh well.. i guess i'd just have to be satisfied with the Sony i have right now... QT @JANEyjK 나도 맥북프로 갖구싶다..살까말까하다가 갖고있는 쏘니에게 만족하고 살기로함..

i'm thinking of buying MacBook Pro as well and giving my MacBook to my bro lol QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK 저도 동생한테 제 맥북주고 맥프로로 다시 살까 완전 고민중에 있어요 ㅎㅎㅎ

i wanna have it so bad... T.T QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin 갖고싶어 죽을거같음....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

should we just buy it together?? loll QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK 확 같이 질러버리까요? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

please wait for my payday.. lol but.. what if your brother doesn't want your MacBook? QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin 내 월급날까지 기다려줘 이러고있다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데....맥북... 너 동생이 안갖겠다고하는거아냐?

lol he should thank me for my offer! loll QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK ㅎㅎ 주면 감사하게받아야죠 누나가 주겠다는데 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

if he says no then please remember that i'd be soooo willing to accept your offer like that : ) lollllllll ahh.. i want it so much... QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin 싫다고하면 언니도 있다는걸 알아주길 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ이러고있다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 너무 갖구싶당

let's try our best to save money for our MacBook Pro's lol ahh there are so many things i wanna buy these days.. i'm trying to restrain myself QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK ㅎㅎ 우리열심히 모아봐요 ㅎㅎㅎ 아 요즘 갖고싶은게 너무 많아져서 탈임 자제 중임

MacBook Pro is the best.. lol but i heard that a new model twice as fast as MacBook Air is gonna come out soon... QT @_e_q_: @WGyubin @JANEyjK 맥북프로가 진리..ㅎ 근데 곧있음 맥북에어 두배빠른 신형이나온다는 기사가;;;

ahh this complicates the situation even more QT @WGyubin: @_e_q_ ㅎㄷㄷ 아 또 이거 고민되네

me too... what should i do T.T i need to work three jobs to afford this... lolll QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin 나도.....으짜지ㅠㅠ 이거 충당하려면 쓰리잡뛰어야해....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

loll wow! thunder outside! QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK ㅎㅎㅎ 헉 밖에 천둥;;

what a weird weather... QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin 모지 이 알수없는 날씨는

you (not sure if this is a correct translation...) have iPad! loll Pro is the best- QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin @_e_q_ 아이패드있자나 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 프로가 진리야 -

my endless desire for new electronics hahaha QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK 이 끝없는 기계욕심 ㅎㅎㅎ

if i were you, if you aren't in a hurry i'd wait for the new Air to come out and decide then! lol coaxing yubin lol QT @_e_q_: @WGyubin 나같음 당장급한거아님 에어신형날짜 가까운 시일이면 기다려볼듯~~~ (유빈이꼬시기)ㅎㅎ

ahh.. but sadly Air doesn't have any USB port.. QT @WGyubin: @_e_q_ 아... 그치만 안타깝게도 에어는 USB가 되질않아요...

oh really? but still like Pro better.. QT @WGyubin: @_e_q_ 맞아여? 흠 그래도 난 프로가.

there are USB ports! two i think? there's no port for the LAN cable but there's a USB *!@#&@(@$ (sorry... don't understand what he's saying... lol) QT @_e_q_: @WGyubin USB있는데??;; 포트두개있을껄?? 랜케이블이 안되긴헌데 USB케이블로 바꿔주는 젠더도있는데

no CD-ROM either! you?/we? have iPad so let's just buy MacBook Pro! QT @JANEyjK: @WGyubin @_e_q_ 씨디도안댐- 아이패드있으니까 맥북프로지르자

Let's go Pro! go go! lol QT @WGyubin: @JANEyjK 렛츠고 프로 고고~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Yubin and Jane like "JYP are u reading. pay us more money" :P

Wonder whether Ye Eun and So hee has Ipad now, Yubin and Lim has just got while Sun Ye gor 1 from Sunday several months ago :)

Guest VenusValentine

Hmm, i currently have some though, do anyone think the girls will release the album or announce the release day on Mash Monday radio ? blush.gif

And there is a chance we can here the new lead single on Mash Monday as well :wub:

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

omg SUNYE SO LUCKY!! SHE GOT IPAD FROM HER FANS ! DID LIM AND YUBIN GET ONE FROM THEIR FANS TOO?

Guest wonderr23

Jane just shared a pic of SoSo at Greece

sw4ua.jpg

심심하니..혼자보기 아까워 파트 2! 히히히히히

Trans: bored..it's sad to be alone part 2 !hihihihihi

Guest Pike Yenny

Yeeun got 1 ipad from Yeeunbar ( her chinese fans site) before too , they sent for her a long time ago

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye Eun got Ipad 1 or 2 ?

Sun Ye got Ipad 2 from Sunday, Lim in her recent clip in twitter she said she got Ipad 2 as a gift, dont know from fans or from her family/friends :)

Btw, Chinese photographer in Athens seems got love at the first sight with Sun Ye and turn to be her stalker lol, but seriously she was so gorgeous in Athens, maybe the most beautiful appearance in this year :)

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

Oh thank you for the info so did yubin get one from her fan to or did she buy it ? seems like every1 got an ipad so cool!

Archived