14. U-Kiss Dongho

15. After School’s Lizzy

16. T-ara’s Jiyeon

17. TVXQ’s Yunho

18. Kara’s Seungyeon

19. Super Junior’s Siwon

20. 2PM’s Nichkhun

Credit http://koreanupdates.com/2011/06/23/top-20-who-are-wild-stars/

Here's the video. Anyone here have the picture of Madame Park's lovely pose @0:58? :)

110622 Mnet Idol Chart Show(Wild Star) Wondergirls - YeEun

---

Another picture of Yeeun with the music sheet for Arirang.

20110622koreayeeunatjyp.jpg

악보 제목이 안보이는 분들을 위해 잘 보이는 사진 한 장 더!!^^* One more photo !! http://t.co/abzqK2f

Credit JYPEOFFICIAL@twitter

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r1988

both of them look so cute

Say hello to new Summer looking Wonder Girls, Yubin and Ye Eun!

201106231159411001_1.jpg

Wonder Girls members Yubin and Ye Eun have ditched their dark colors for summery locks!

On June 23rd, Yubin uploaded four pictures of her braided light brown hair. Yubin’s soft smile and pink lipstick topped off the overall effect of shy femininity in the set.

Netizens commented, “Your mature aura is totally glowing”, “I think you are getting prettier and prettier”, “Your facial expressions are so cute”, and “Your hairstyle looks good on you.”

20110623koreayeeunselca.jpg

On the same day, Ye Eun tweeted “hehehe“ with four sel-ca pictures of her own. Donning a slight wave, the idol looks more sophisticated and mature in her sel-ca set.

Netizens stated, “I think your eyes got bigger” and “I think you got much prettier.”

So who rocked the new locks better, Ye Eun or Yubin?

Source: Donga via Nate, Newsen via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

I agree yubin is getting prettier and prettier

yeeun also look so pretty and she looks good with blond hair but seeing how damaged her hair became b/c of bleaching I think it would be better for her to change it

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

A fanacc made me feel happy

I just have to say… THAT I john teshING HATE THIS DOUBLE STANDARD ON KPOP.   I mean, when i go read comments about Wonder Girls debuting on USA,  the  most coments that i read are always negative. Of course, there’s a  lot  of Wonderfuls defending them, but then, i see other news about  other  groups debuting on USA, but the comments are always like ‘OMG,  THEY’RE  GOING TO BE HUGE’ and they always talk about how “Wonder Girls  made  their biggest mistake trying to debut on USA”.

Maybe i’m being biased, but i believe that they can make it on USA. I   mean, Nobody is a global hit. I believe that the songs on their   american album can be great just like Nobody is. Not even gonna say how   much they improved since the Jonas Brothers Tour.

I wish those people could just stop looking down to them and just   wait, see and be supportive. They are the Wonder Girls, and they still   have that Wonder Effect that make them different from other groups. I’m   actually proud to be a Wonderful, and just can’t wait for the album   release, because i feel that’s gonna be a daebak.

love, likeabopeep

Guest qoxie

Yeeun's sister's tweets from yesterday, aggregated & re-translated into English.

There's an error in one line (the "Sunny" reference), which 〃WonderNews @ Baidu corrected & I deferred to accordingly.

WXurv.jpg

Cr: as tagged + bakgoeeun88 @ twitter

We organized a birthday party late last night. Mom is usually busy but happened to be free the past couple days. She prepared many dishes, so last night's family dinner was especially savory. Been a while since we were so happy!

Although back in Korea, she has a packed schedule & not much time to spend with the family. She used to spend her leisure time with us, so it's okay if she's busier now.

While in Korea, she also hopes to catch up with friends & to watch some Korean movies. She said she wants to watch 'Sunny' [latest movie], but does not know if it is possible before her departure.

She also made plans with Mom to make kongguksu (Korean soybean noodles). I can see Mom sorting out the soybeans now, so I'm guessing we can probably eat the kongguksu tomorrow. My only task is to eat. Really looking forward to tasting Yeeun's kongguksu.

Guest qoxie

Ystar news video about the Nichelodeon telemovie project.

Wonder Girls, American film debut (원더걸스, 닉캐논과 손잡고 美 영화 데뷔)

OMXHh.jpg

Guest *bluebutterfly*

lol Yeeun ranked 11th as a wild star? kkkk

Woo~ I can't wait to hear Wonder Girls' Arirang. xD

Yubin and Yeeun's selcas are so pretty! They seem to love pudding camera. I do too haha. xD

I love Yubin's plait. It looks so pretty! And yeeun's hair looked longer in the selca.

I agree with the rant. Wonderfuls can actually wait and will wait whereas those who are not seem to complain and say "Wonder Girls made their biggest mistake trying to debut on USA”.

Guest qoxie

China Mobile 'Miguhui' tickets.

FYI Rehearsal fanpics were also uploaded on weibo from late afternoon onwards. Some Mandopop singers took to the stage after dinner.

There was also a video-streaming test run during the early afternoon, according to the timeline. China Mobile will broadcast the event through various smartphone technologies.

Jay Chou has confirmed his attendance too. Bet WG will look for a photo ops with him again. ^^

mnB5j.png

Gf2MP.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest qoxie

Someone just called in on Youngstreet just now. It was translated on twitter:

The twitterer also shared screenshots from the YS studio (Heechul is visibly emotional throughout) but not his specific reaction to this.

FYI He is leaving the radio program this weekend.

#YS Listener: "I am Wonder Girls' Sohee. I want to go to YS but YS is ending. What should I do?"

Cr: heequeenTing @ twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ What? I'm WGs So Hee ?

Is it real or just a fan did ><, So Hee is in China now and i dont think she did some public thing like this ><

110622 Mnet Idol Chart Show(Wild Star) Wondergirls - YeEun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vb9pIg497SM

The Mnet Idol chart series is just blah... lol. I always confuse about their criteria, and they often choose the chart base on the current popularity in Korea, some is so good but rank so slow, while some is so high, and some chart is confusing, like this wild star chart. I dont think Ye Eun's personality is "wild", it's her determine. But nevermind, at least they didnt forget Wonder Girls and mentioned them

Guest qoxie

^

WG is flying to China tomorrow morning.

Dunno if it's Sohee until I get to hear the audio or watch the clip.

There were tons of call-ins today, apparently from both authentic celebrities & fan impersonators.

(Supreme Team's Simon D also called in later & tried to impersonate Sohee, according to Twitter updates.)

Heechul seemed quite affable in fielding each call, but Lady Jane was a crying mess. It's her last day, I heard.

Found the relevant translated conversations on weibo.

【20110623,#金希澈#ys翻译-23-】听众:我是昭熙 能不能让我上YS啊? 希:啊啊啊 我要把感谢牌还给台长 我要继续主持 Jane:你主持节目没见过她么? 希:没有 一次都没来过!

[20110623, #Kimheechul# ys translation -23-] Listener: This is Sohee. Can I appear on YS? Heechul: Oh-oh-oh. Let me return the gift of appreciation back to the station manager. I wanna continue to host. Jane: She hasn't appeared on a show you hosted? Heechul: Never even once!

【20110623,#金希澈#ys翻译-27-】希:你好 嘉宾:你好 希:不要模仿昭熙 你这个肮脏的声音bs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gifbs2_org.gif  嘉宾:狂笑 希:你赶紧自我介绍吧(希澈叽里咕噜说一堆)

[20110623, #Kimheechul# ys translation -27-] Heechul: Hello. Guest: Hello. Heechul: Don't impersonate Sohee, you stinking voice. [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] [contempt] Guest: *manic laughter* Heechul: Please introduce yourself quickly (Heechul babbles on).

Simon D then introduced himself.

Source: http://weibo.com/80spetalstribe

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Wonder Girls' Schedule

Credits to yubina_dotcom

6/24 China Mobile Music Award

6/27 NYLON photo shoot (Sohee)

7/2 Closing Ceremony Rehearsal & Game Award 7/4 Athens Special Olympic Closing Ceremony Performance

The K-Pop Girl Group Spectrum: Where Does Your Favorite Group Fit In?

by: melkimx on Jun 23, 2011

Can't differentiate the Wonder Girls from the Brown-Eyed Girls? Haven't got a clue how Kara sets itself apart from T-Ara? For those of you who are totally overwhelmed by the number of girl groups who have debuted in the past few years, we've created a helpful graphic for you! The K-Pop Girl Group Spectrum pinpoints the images of the various girl groups along two different axes. Check it out!

6a2db0c33cbe0088fb0eeb6af99dd0a1_large.jpg

Classic/Cute:

The undeniable gold standard in this category are SNSD, whose consistently wholesome image has cemented their status as the ultimate "girls next door" . However, even SNSD has started inching their way toward the center of the spectrum lately with some (slightly) edgier and more flirtatious concepts. The newcomers A Pink appear to be on a mission to fill the void left by SNSD with their very cutesy, sugary debut. Will they succeed or eke out their own territory? Both Kara and Secret, on the other hand, are generally considered to have a winsome image but sometimes skirt the line with cute/sexy dance moves, such as the "Butt-Shaking Dance"

Unconventional/Cute:

The most underpopulated quadrant, this category encompasses f(x), the only girl group with an androgynously styled member, whose songs, dances, and attitudes set them ahead of the curve in terms of originality. Then there are the WONDER GIRLS, whose unique retro charms and dance tunes bring an inventive twist to the K-Pop scene.

We'll add 2NE1 here although technically they are a borderline case: these girls alone rule the gamut of crazy/sassy/fierce that seems to render the cute vs. sexy debate completely irrelevant!

Classic/Sexy:

Both After School and T-Ara possess kind of a sophisticated image that makes it impossible for us to place them in the "cute" category, but in terms of dance moves, costumes, and lyrics, they keep it classy rather than outright sexy. However, SISTAR chooses instead to push the envelope, pairing conventional styling with totally risque dance moves.

Unconventional/Sexy:

The first lyrics you probably heard from miss A were "You don't know me! So shut up, boy!" With those lines, and the chest-grabbing move that accompanied them, they made sure that no one could ever mistake them for another teenybopper girl group. Likewise, both 4minute and Brown-Eyed Girls have earned their place as undeniably sexy girl groups with suggestive dances and scandalous music videos, yet their styling and haughty delivery somehow allows them to maintain some originality. Finally, Rania's whole concept seems to be to up the ante and become the sexiest and most shocking K-Pop girl group in history. Will Korea respond? We will soon find out!

src: http://www.soompi.com/news/the-kpop-girl-group-spectrum-where-does-your-favorite-girl-group-fit-in

Guest valentino_rossi46

Around last 2 weeks, when her friend/fan asked Ye Eun whether she will stay in Korea in July, she said she must stay in NY. Well, the girls schedule is always changing, they also dont know when and where they will be, or when album will be finished and released ><, so they cant give us the date. This time they will be stay in Korea for at least 2 weeks, so i hope they can have MV recording. Until the MV was recorded, we can lightly our mood with the feeling the album will be very near. If havent, we should stay calm, waiting and maybe some delay again, lol

And, since the girls hv more time in Korea now, too bad Hee chul left the radio show, it's will be great if Sun Ye/ So Hee can be a guess or be a DJ wt him again><

Guest floral93

sorry i just have to say something about allkpop and its disciples

its no doubt its a popular site but the writers are biased and love to cause stir instead of trying to stop/avoid it, guess they need more hits

the comment sections are like animals in a zoo, its like even international fans are turning into those 'k-netizens' whatever they say are their opinions (stupid insecure about their group ones) their opinions aren't facts, about the '''''RECENT''''' ¬¬ news about the girls being in the movie with school gyrlz and working with nick cannon most comments wer like 'whos nick cannon?' 'hes only mariah carey's husband' intending he's nothing, those ppl who comment will never be happy and satisfied either way, they are just gona turn it into like the girls aren't achieving anything, like 'pffttt so what if they gona work with nick cannon atleast i can watch my oppa or unnie (from bias group) because their gona be on dreamteam or (enter a korean tv programme name) because their in korea so there gona be on TV, its no biggie pfttt nick cannon shnanon'..see the comparison i had to do it, there will be ppl in life who will bring us down, they will be ppl who prolly won't even be satisfied if the girls are working with the top producers! 100% sure they'll comment: "Go back to Korea", in the end their the ones who motivate us to prove them wrong even more

I know it gets very hard to wait and of course the girls wana showcase their new stuffs its hard on all of us, but during their stay in america their making the most use of it being it be adapting the culture, practising english, singing, just hanging out etc, THEY'VE worked too hard to disappoint

haters hate which will make us motivate :P

Guest wonderr23

Blonde Yubin's hair transformation, "absolutely beautiful and powerful"

590336_192448_3727.jpg

Wondergirls' Yubin's blonde transformation.

Yubin on the 23rd via twitter revealed a photo her recent blonde transformation.

In the photo, Yubin was seen wearing a light pink lipstick with diverse expressions. The one-sided braid especially gives off a very pure-like charm.

The netizens who saw the photo expressed, "She is pretty in blonde", "Really pretty", and "She looks innocent even with the blonde do~".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are expected to make an appearance on an American movie called "Wondergirls at the Apollo".

Guest wonderr23

Taecyeon tricks Heechul into showing interest in Sohee

by kdramacrazy

1308834774_170777-460x350.jpg

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul shows interest in Wonder Girl’s Sohee, as he was caught by a trap set by 2PM’s Taecyeon.

On the June 23rd broadcast of SBS’s radio program, “Kim Heechul’s Young Street“, Taecyeon bragged, “Did you know that our song features Sohee?”, provoking Heechul’s curiosity.

Heechul then stated he needed to immediately hear the song, “Hands Up“, as he was curious about her lyrics. Because Taecyeon was able to get a reaction like that out of Heechul, the listeners’ overall reaction was that “Taecyeon is smart.”

Shortly after, the “Young Street” writers created a picture of them together and put it on the “Young Street” homepage, as if Heechul’s interest in Sohee was official.

In 2PM’s Hands Up, Sohee was featured as she sang “Oppa, can I trust you?”

Source: FN News

Credit:

allkpop

Archived