Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Personally I'd rather go after my dreams than live in regret forever thinking about the "what ifs" . I mean yes realistically this could all not work out for the girls and sure they've already lost lots of "fans", but they have to do whats right in their minds, because at the end of the day they have to live with it not us. As for the haters I usually don't even acknowledge them. They don't even know the concept of dreaming big so of course they will put down anyone who does. The only time I really get frustrated with is the lack of promotions and album releases. I mean I know they are working on the album, but in the meantime couldn't they have promoted more in Korea? I don't really agree with JYPE on a lot of things such as that, yet I will continue to support the girls no matter what.

Ye Eun looks so cute posing by her cake :wub: My girl crush for her just went up a few notches.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

EeSUp.jpg

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun grinning after receiving birthday cake

Yinyuetai 2011-05-27

Source: mydaily

Translator: Jiajia

WONDERGIRLS member openly shared her happiness after receving a birthday cake, which became a talking point.

On May 27, Yeeun used WG's Twitter to upload a photo of herself with a birthday cake. Yeeun's birthday was on May 26.

In the picture, Yeeun was grinning broadly as she pointed to the cake. There was a Yeeun [miniature] playing the piano mounted on top of the cake.

Netizens who saw the photo said in succession: "Happy birthday to Yeeun", "[Flashing] such a broad grin", etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

S9YDN.png

Cr: Yeeun's me2day

Guest qoxie

WG in Nylon Magazine report about Kpop (undated).

They have a website (nylonmag.com) but I can't find the article there.

0cGdU.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - -

WG comeback in August?

Saw this list being circulated among Chinese Kpop forums since 2 days ago.

Not picked up by WG boards yet. No original source cited either.

POYAF.jpg

Cr: Baidu Chae Yeon Bar

2011.6~2011.10 Comebacks

▲ June

[solo] Seo In Young, Shin Hye Sung, Kim Hyun Joong

[Group] 2PM, Secret, T-ara, Sistar, MBLAQ, 2NE1

▲ July

[solo] Lee Hyori

[Group] Davichi, missA, Super Junior, ZE:A、Brown Eyed Girls

▲ August

[solo] Se7en, Chae Yeon, Son Dam Bi

[Group] Kara, Supernova, SHINee, Wonder Girls

▲ September

[solo] Lee Seung Gi, Seo In Gook, Jang Ri-in、Park Ji Yoon

[Group] Nine Muses

▲ October

[solo] none

[Group] SNSD

Guest wonderful ♡

sunmijjang create this site http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/ to translate Sun Mi twitter into English, French, Thai, Spanish, Chinese <3

credit http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

Wow this is amazing and really useful! Now if only there was something like this for the rest of the girls. :(

Yeeun also tweeted this, "it was truly a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) i dont even want to sleep!!"

And Sohee replied, "IT WAS GREEAATT NIGHT! THANK U AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY*"

So cute, these girls.

Guest r1988

@ qoxie so their korean comeback will be in August then I wonder when they will release their English album

Wonder Girls’ Yenny poses with her birthday cake

20110526_yenny-600x448.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Yenny recently celebrated her birthday with an awesome cake.

On May 27th, a picture of Yenny with the cake was uploaded onto the Wonder Girls’ official Twitter. Yenny’s birthday was on May 26th.

In the picture, Yenny seen beaming over the cake while she points out her sugar-likeness. The girls had the baker put an edible figure of Yenny playing the piano on the cake.

Netizens commented, “Happy birthday Yenny”, “Your smile seems really genuine”, “Please promote in Korea!“.

Source: My Daily via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

I guess everyone miss the girls and waiting for their comeback so I hope their korean comeback this time which be much longer comparing to 2DT comeback

Guest qoxie

@  qoxie so their korean comeback will be in August then I wonder when they will release their English album

If it's August, I speculate it may be a simultaneous worldwide release again.

The Japan concerts will be the centerpiece of that month, with all of JYP Nation likely to rehearse together in the weeks prior.

If the above schedule is true, 2PM, missA & hopefully WG would have released recent material by then.

Not to mention JOO, San E, J-Lim & JYP ("Itaewon Freedom" lol) having already done so in the earlier part of this year.

The exception is 2AM (again), but they will have their spotlight during their own comeback later.

On paper, it also sets up well for a US tour in the fall.

The other JYP Nationers would have finished Korean promotions & thus free to rotate to support WG.

But this scenario entails giving up on summer vacation, which is the best time to tour in America.

By not teaming up with US artistes on the road, it also means WG won't get to win new audiences.

Let's see what JYP does after his Korea fanmeet this weekend.

If he stays back to help 2PM's comeback, then I expect WG to remain in limbo.

Thank goodness the Dream High 2 filming isn't anytime soon....

- - - - - - - - -

Benny the Fantastics webmaster talked about Sunye.

Cr: TINSK Facebook + Baidu Minsunye Bar

Guest tinskportin

@qoxie can you please remove the conversation between benny and me.. coz benny told me not to share.. if he will know it I'M DEAD! thanks

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ But Benny didnt reveal anything, so i think please just keep it, so fans can sure Sun ye is OK now

Our amazing girl :), she looked tired in Kiel event, probably because she shared all of her sunshine to the world :)

-------------

Ye Eun fans is having twitter chatting wt Ye Eun's sister. I love Go Eun more and more, she is so funny, kind and outgoing as her sis <3.

Pat of Yeeun Impact made this video, he is the guys can go on stage wt the girls at Hongkong concert and received giant bear from them

[#sayingiloveYEEUN] Wonder Girls' @WGyenny's 22nd's Bday: Just The Way You Are! THEYEEUNIMPACT 76 videos

And Go Eun saw this clip and she keep mention him cute, blah blah ha ha. She is so cute ha ha. So WF poke fun how Yeeun fan now can be promoted as YeEun boyfriend by her sis

Any Korean idols make us feel so near like Wonder Girls? From just fans we can see them act as normal young girl, can have a chance know their family, where did they go.

Guest qoxie

@qoxie can you please remove the conversation between benny and me.. coz benny told me not to share.. if he will know it I'M DEAD! thanks

Sorry to ask, but weren't these obviously shared somewhere before they got re-posted at Baidu?

Technically, it's fair use.

Ditto the pics posted here prior, like from Hwa Young's & Alpha Group's Facebooks, even though they might not like it when the Korean press eventually got hold too.

Done, per request. But unwillingly, since I do not want to rock the boat further.

However, I am firmly against cliquish behavior by WFs when it comes to info-sharing.

Not the first time, yet such a disappointment every time.

I need to think it over whether to continue disseminating on Twitter, & to continue updating here.

Guest r1988

@qoxie thnx for the reply Im really dying to hear their new album we waited for so long so I hope it will come out soon :tears:

Wonder Girls’ Yenny celebrates birthday

1306499445_163495.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun, a.k.a. Yenny, celebrated her 23rd birthday.

On May 26th, officials from Yenny’s agency uploaded a picture through her Twitter, tweeting, “Wonder Girls’ Park Ye Eun’s birthday party! We are eating a delicious dinner and having a great time.”

In the picture, Yenny is sporting a bright smile and making ‘victory’ signs with her fingers while sitting behind her birthday cake.

Fellow singer Se7en and miss A’s Fei also left birthday messages on Yenny’s Twitter. Se7en wrote, “Happy birthday^^ happy bday Yenny!!! Hope u hva greattt day!!! holla,” while Fei tweeted, “Ye Eun, happy birthday! Happy Birthday! What are you going to do today? Come to Korea soon so we can play!”

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls will attend the JYP concert in Japan this coming August.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest my2wonder

:blink:  Sunye & Suzy !

they really look-like each other !:wub:

if I didn't know suzy ! I'll think she's sunys's unnie !! :ph34r: 

:sweatingbullets: I mean sunye really look-like a teen ! or child face ?

sunye + suzy fighting :D I love both of them <3

tumblr_ldvat2JFCb1qa31i1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ldvat2JFCb1qa31i1o4_500.jpg

tumblr_ldvat2JFCb1qa31i1o5_500.jpg

WG_acute_s_Sunye_Miss_A_acute_s_Suzy_12042011063105.jpg

tumblr_ldvat2JFCb1qa31i1o3_500.jpg

tumblr_ld4xkzFTqd1qebm9oo1_500.jpg

Guest jcsmark

Found this on twitter

sbsp.jpg

맨 밑바닥 베이스인 10대에서는 모든그룹에 대한 인지도가 있었고...

한단계씩 위로 올라갈수록 20대, 30대, 40대, 50대에 인지도가 있는 그룹

소녀시대,완도걸스는 50대들에게도 인지도가 있는 그룹.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=taeyeon_new&no=2870384

Wonder Girls listed on the top left in the green.

I think it's about girl group recognition among different age groups. Wonder Girls and SNSD ranked the highest.

Even though WG have left Korea for nearly two years, they are still widely recognized in Korea. Wonder Girls will forever be “Korea’s Little Sisters” :)

Guest freakloverxx

^ Wonder Girls still rules..woot2 phew.gif

Lim's tweeted.such a sweetheart.wonderfuls now hv two fanservice queens.

unledsq.png

308146032.jpg

Lim's new shoes.~

Archived