Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

Lim left but YOOBIN is online Fantastic NOW

Not sure whether she join live chat but keep waiting guys XOXO

4.11am singapore time: Yoobin is accepting friendship request <3

For fantastic livechat, please use google chrome, live chat in the right corner of site, next to Facebook, twitter button. U must sign in twitter or facebook to link to fantastic to do live chat

4.31 singapore time: Yoo bin is still busy accepting, her friend is 700 now, maybe it will up 1000 in 1 night ? he he

....so sleepy....

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest floral93

just thought i would share some screenshots of the chat with yenny and lim and jane! what i learned: yenny loves topshop, they wana come to England :] (and everywhere else)..just realised i can't find the screenshots of lims and the rest of yennys chat :[

picture6ao.jpg

picture5bg.jpg

picture7vz.jpg

Jane asked what to get yenny i suggested-

picture4zn.jpg

Guest qoxie

Thanks for the summaries.

I get the chat alerts on my Echofon every time, but am usually too busy doing other stuff online.

In any case, I use Firefox & WGW's bottom menu bar doesn't work on it. Too distracting to cue up another browser.

If I may make a request-suggestion ~

Please collect WG's chat responses & post them together, like valentino_rossi46 has done for LIM's past few sessions.

The chatbox conversation is not archived, yet I am sure many WFs who can't make it would like to read what the girls said.

In particular, the Chinese WFs don't know about the chatbox yet. Their fanmade tutorials only cover registrations & the group forums at Fantastic.

So thanks again, in advance.

Guest valentino_rossi46

It;s Jane's puppy

Jane's puppyquite similar to Mikkang in JYPE Korea, is this Mikkang's child? cuz she tweet the parent of her puppy long time before, look like Mikkang

Btw, i really encourage u guys like this fan page FB wondefuls cafe, seems they are from Wonder girls cafe staffs from Korean. They translate a lot to english include twitter of the girls, news, etc

@wonderstruck - Haha my messages were so useless XD Well I didn't know what to say XD Now that we can chat with WG on Fantastic, I think I should prepare myself so I can say other things than "I love you" XD Especially for Sunye OMG if she comes someday *o*

@floral93 - Thanks for sharing =)

__

Yes I agree, I like how valentino_rossi46 collect all the answers from the girls, it's nice because many times I missed them on the chatbox =) So, thank you valentino_rossi46 XD I'm proud of you, Wonderful XD I think it would be nice to add the question that the fan asked too + WG's answer =) But I know it's not easy to do XD Well, if next time I'm on when the girls come, I'll try to do it ^^ If not I'm sure someone else will do it =)

Guest jcsmark

Ahh.. the day I'm not home Lim, Jane and Yubin goes online lol

I'm happy that my friend requests were accepted, now I need Sunye's :)

Thanks for the recap everyone!

After Lim's comment here, I'm pretty sure it was Sohee who posted on WG's official twitter account to tell fans that Lim is in on Fantastic. Sohee always has her caps on and ends her phrases with a dash-

unledok.jpg

Credit followwg@twitter

SoLim <3

^ Oh, SoLim is really adorable... There are more and more SoLim moments these days =) After Sunmi went on hiatus, I was worried for Sohee, I mean, she was very close to Sunmi (MiSo forever<3) but then I see so many SoBin moments and now SoLim... I'm happy ^^ Don't want our Mandu to feel lonely LOL she needs to smile while waiting for Mimi =D

I don't know if it's all right that I keep posting here without giving any news LOL. I'll try to find something to share because my post are all about my opinion XD

Guest xjjjLOVE

Oh my gawd, Yoobin o.O

She looks AMAZING, like really really good, jeeeez!

If she didn't have a hardcore Suju fanboy I am sure she has one now xD

TT.TT this makes me so sad that I always miss them on chats, gahh

Well....I guess I may as well try to add them just in case the opportunity arises!

Does anyone know all of their usernames?

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls on V magazine! http://t.co/9eiW2tt

i retyped the fonts..lol

NEW CROSSOVER

Korean pop culture is sweeping through Asia like a viral media takeover, and its next stop may very well be the USA. Meet the Wondergirls: Yeeun, Yu-Bin, Sun-Ye, So-Hee, and Hye-Rim. Singing their way from an intimidating audition for music mogul JY Park to the coloissal stage of Beijing's Bird's Nest Stadium and opening for Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers-the Girls were the first Korean act to chart a single on the Billboard Hot 100. For its first stateside release, the group reached out to top American record producers for a "retro-modern feel"

Patrik Sandberg

The Wonder Girls' American debut album is out this summer from JYP Entertainment

Guest qoxie

China's state CCTV 風雲音樂 Digital Music Channel's 環球金曲榜 ('Global Hit List') show said they did a month-long online poll for the Top 10 Kpop idol groups, which drew a total of 200 million votes.

WG ranked 10th with 20 million votes.

WG & SHINee cuts:

[2011-05-20][CCTV 風雲音樂] 環球金曲榜~韓國十大人氣组合 (Part.1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnDn57t9BI&feature=player_embedded

Guest wonderr23

Hot topic amongst netizens! Veteran singer Na-eol of Brown Eyed Soul had an awkward moment while dancing to Wondergirls' Tell Me. Netizens described him as an awful dancer lol

Singer Na-eol's humiliating dance "he can sing but not dance"

Article date: 2011-05-21

[TV Report] Singer Na-eol's awkward dancing skills revealed.

On the 20th, an online community board posted a notice of Na-eol dancing with the captions 'God is fair'. Na-eol awkwardly performed Wondergirls' song 'Tell Me'. His dancing skills is less impressive than entertainment representative Noh Hong-cheol.

The netizens who saw this commented, "he can only sing but can't dance", "God is really fair", "it's good to see this side of him".

Source:

TV Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the clip: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=32876928

v

v

Guest qoxie

LOL~ Tell Me & Nobody are such pop-culture phenomenons!

Off to look for the video clip....

- - - - - -

503Z3.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily...ubdate=20110521

RAIN's extraordinary music prowess storms into Germany

Oriental Daily 2011-05-21

Korean heavenly idol RAIN became the first Korean star to attend Germany's Dresden Music Festival. He also had the honor of staging a joint concert with internationally-renowned cellist Jan Vogler, which drew hordes of RAIN's fans in attendance. Accompanied by Vogler on the cello, RAIN performed the popular hit 'Love Story'.

During the duo's pre-show press conference, Vogler praised RAIN's music prowess as incredible. He also hoped to introduce RAIN's music to European audiences through classical-music interpretation. As for WONDERGIRLS, they were in Las Vegas recently [sic], with Sohee & LIM tweeting a photo of them together.

Guest qoxie

I had re-posted an abbreviated fanpic of this before.

Here is the full view of the WG article in the English educational supplement of a China newspaper.

It is identified as the 学生双语报高三广东专版第43期 aka 'Student Times' [for] Twelfth-graders, Guangdong Special Edition, Issue #43.

Got a feeling the content was lifted off the Internet....

PGXgc.jpg

Cr: Iwonder≈ @ Baidu

Masthead.

dEoB3.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

@Mana.Smile: Because during livechat, fan ask question so fast, so copy the answer from Lim is quite difficult, many ppl post at the same time so post find question to post is difficult. However, Lim answer is quite easy to understand, i think u guys can guess the question :)

I hv just checked this FB fanpage Soheechul for WGM, quite surprise cuz Hee chul is the first one gave So Hee nickname "mandu"

starts around 5:12.

here's some trans..

HB: The message is asking if Heenim still likes Wonder Girls?

Hee: HAHAHAHA (crazy laugh)… They are really cute, pretty, they are my ideal type.

HB: So if Sohee is beside you and ask you for a date, what will you do?

Hee: It’s not real.

HB: I am asking you to imagine.

Hee: I really like the cute wonder girls.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNrVce-unc

Then Tell Me was played

Random HC tweet from that FB fanpage

22904022230179778618010000019083001010262645684764n.jpg

2274471844276382723191570820743402094377903815535n.jpg

thanks him, he promote Wgs for free when they cant promo in korea :)

Guest wonderfulalways

Lim got her wish, today she went to Central Park with Jane.  ^_^

I posted the pic too late ... find it 2 posts ago.

--

Here's instead the other pic sent from Lim today

*quoted image*

Credit: WG_Lim's & WGMarkPD twitter

the rare couple.. SoLim!!

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls will be included in the June edition of Elle Girl Korea! for a ranking on the top 100 idols in terms of fashion and performance...Sunye, Sohee and Yubin are on the top 20 but Yenny and Hyerim are nowhere to be found. Maybe they are amongst the top 50!

Elle Girl's June edition special line-ups

Elle Girl's June Edition will feature the top 100 idol members based on their singing/performance evaluation in the field. Not only singing but in fashion as well.

fk9s94.jpg

1. JYJ Jaejoong

★★★★

Because of his good looks he is often underrated.

2. JYJ Yoochun

★★★

because of Xiah Junsu he is underrated.

3. Big Bang's G-Dragon

★★★★

He is most talented in Big Bang. He is like the master of stage. Really talented in rapping.

4: Big Bang's Top

★★★★

His 'sex appeal' needs no explanation, like his song <Turn It Up> you can hear a lot of positive rap.

5. Big Bang's Seungri

★★

He is the member who is in the middle. He is a predictable member.

6. Shinee's Onew

★★★★

He has a mild impression like his voice. His stable voice is like Kim Yeon-woo.

7. Shinee's Jonghyun

★★★

Unlike Onew his voice is powerful. His talent might be stressful but it is indeed powerful.

8. Beast's Doojun

★★

Doesn't he have the talent to succeed in the entertainment industry for a long time?

9. Beast's Hyunseung

★★★

Overall talented in terms of vocals, performance and expression.

10. Wondergirls' Sunye

★★★

Every idol group has a vocal representative and she is the most reponsible for that role.

11. Wondergirls' Sohee

She might not be the most talkative person but she needs no introduction in music.

12. Wondergirls' Yubin

★★★

She and CL are the best rappers in the field. She practised a song by Nas called <I Can>

Thanks to kenshin ahjumma for the tip! Peace! :3

Archived