Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

110510 MTV 'Crazy About JKpop' segment about Kpop rappers. Featured idols:

Henry (SJ-M), Amber (fx), Junhyung (B2ST), Taecyeon/Nichkhun (2PM).

MV break. Then continue with Minho (SHINee), Yoobin (WG), Hyuna/Jiyoon (4Minute).

The uploader snipped out Sho (Arashi) & TOP/GD (Big Bang) for copyright reasons.

Yoobin's portion is at 10:55~11:30.

The TV host's intro, as translated: WG, who hasn't released any music recently, has an expert rapper in the sexy husky-voiced Yoobin. Her voice is very distinctive, & is quite different from the resonant inflections of the other girlgroup rappers. Thus, her rapping style has a unique characteristic: "sexy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UGz1wRrQuLA#at=31

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet.kimjae

hey guys.. let's support sunye. according to some people ELF's are bashing sunye due to donghae's "confession"!

forget about ELFs srsly

i my self was an elf and get to know wonder girls thanks to heechul's fanboying

but i quit calling my self ELF due to embaressment from some fans behaviour which

made the fandome as a whole look worse , after GDA

dont bother replying to them cuz they will say what they believe

lets just keep being civil ^^

^ I'm not ELF but I don't think we should make a generalization, I know a lot of ELF who are very nice and who support SUJU & WonderGirls (for the "couples", for the fanchants etc.). Of course there are always some embarrasing fans in every fanclub... I guess it was too embarassing for you that's why you're not ELF anymore... But all I know is that some of them are really nice and I don't want them to think that we, Wonderfuls, dislike them. I just want to make it clear =) Of course you have your own personal opinion and it's alright =)

About the Donghae comment, I think it's cute ^^ I love SunHae =D If it's really true, then Donghae is really obsessed with our Sunye XD

and all the news about the 3D MV, the movie, etc... SO EXCITED!!! Can't wait~~ *o*

Guest sweet.kimjae

^ I'm not ELF but I don't think we should make a generalization, I know a lot of ELF who are very nice and who support SUJU & WonderGirls (for the "couples", for the fanchants etc.). Of course there are always some embarrasing fans in every fanclub... I guess it was too embarassing for you that's why you're not ELF anymore... But all I know is that some of them are really nice and I don't want them to think that we, Wonderfuls, dislike them. I just want to make it clear =) Of course you have your own personal opinion and it's alright =)

About the Donghae comment, I think it's cute ^^ I love SunHae =D If it's really true, then Donghae is really obsessed with our Sunye XD

and all the news about the 3D MV, the movie, etc... SO EXCITED!!! Can't wait~~ *o*

hey girl , i didnt make any generalization , if u read what i've wrote again , i said SOME  . and i didnt say im not elf anymore

i said i stoped calling my self an elf , i mean im still a suju fan , they're who got me into kpop anyway , but i dont call my self an elf ,

i didnt show anysign of dislike , , u dont seem to understand my point

i said , dont bother with cuz they will say what they believe

it depends on what they believe , if its a joke , or if they were obessesd with their idols , its up to them though

and the sunhae pairing is really cute ,,

to be honest , i like this pairing more than anyother pairing donghae got into if u get what i mean

i introduce my self as more of a wonderful + kamilia now so .... ^^

Guest Mia_Mia

wonderfuls proving again that they're mannerfuls..... i think not retaliating to the antis and sending positive messages to Sunye was the right thing to do.

new picture of Sunye's mindol with her uncle.

167t3yp.png

credit daum

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Calm down guys !

Im also SJ fans but i donht call myself ELF. Cuz Im dont feel im really dig in their infos, not really really passionate but I can call myself Wonderful

Remember Sunmi UFO <3

292985385.jpg

credit @sunmijjang

--------------------

Sun Mi and 5dolls Sumi shows their friendship recently, Sun Mi even retweet Sumi tweet. Sumi Sunmi Sumi Sunmi Sumi Sunmi

Trans: do well for your first comeback broadcast unnie :D / “@mimimimi0502: @leesumi00 첫방잘해 언니 :D” *leesumi00 is from the group, 5 Dolls.

credit @sunmijjang

ongseul oppa happt birthday!! @WGyubin : @2AMONG 옹슬이오빠 생일 축하해!!

yubina~thanks! k Ah~ The only people who remember my b-day are my family h!@2AMONG: @WGyubin 유빈아 고마워!ㅋ아 역시우리식구들밖에없다ㅎ!

credit @yubina_dotcom

Guest r1988

Im not only a wonderful but also a cassie lol so I know how some fangirls mind works .. Im really not shocked of how some elfs reacted to what dongha said but if what dongha said led to some of his fans being upset plus attacking sunye then I think it would for the best if he stop mentioning or talking about her at lest for now b/c the last thing sunye and the other girls need is more antis

hey girl , i didnt make any generalization , if u read what i've wrote again , i said SOME  . and i didnt say im not elf anymore

i said i stoped calling my self an elf , i mean im still a suju fan , they're who got me into kpop anyway , but i dont call my self an elf ,

i didnt show anysign of dislike , , u dont seem to understand my point

i said , dont bother with cuz they will say what they believe

it depends on what they believe , if its a joke , or if they were obessesd with their idols , its up to them though

and the sunhae pairing is really cute ,,

to be honest , i like this pairing more than anyother pairing donghae got into if u get what i mean

i introduce my self as more of a wonderful + kamilia now so .... ^^

Oops sorry! Then it was a misunderstanding XD Anyways, I like SUJU too ^^ But I'm not ELF (well, I called myself ELF before but now I don't follow them so I'm not ELF). I'm just a Wonderful ^^ Oh and I love Kara too!

Guest panda_love157

I think ita adorable that songhae said that joking or not.. But seeing as he didnt reply for 9 minutes makes my sunhae heart spazz thinking that he thought about it carefully ^^

But yea if they really are dating then people need to get over it, same if the're not.

But i dont want sunye getting haters :(

Im glad wonderfuls are being mannerful and not bashing back :) proud to bw a wonderful ^^

Im suprised no one has written an article about the sunhae scandal yet.

Guest valentino_rossi46

ffsd.jpg

Dont know who she is but i checked her website http://www.kellymueller.com

In her " Writing, Producing and Performing in LA" she wrote " Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins, The Script, JR Rotem, Jared Lee, Jason Miller, Elisa" or in " Trip to Los Angeles", she wrote "Meetings with Randy Jackson, Sara Barielles, Carmen Rizzo, Neverdie, Dyna girls, Live Nation, Sony... and writing for Rihanna, Flo-rida, Toni Braxton and Kelly Clarkson" and worked on Keri Hilson, L.Lo, Chaka Khan, Mary J Blige, Ne-Yo tracks

her info on facebook: Artist (Signed to Universal), Writer, Record Producer & proffesional idiot: and also as a Writer, Producer, Musician, Engineer & Remixer for other artists

Guest xjjjLOVE

Let's not blame anyone guys...stereotypically boy groups are a little bit more sheltered by their fans, it's normal.

I think we're missing the point here, I smell a confession ;D and if not....we definitely have another major Wonder Junior crush on our hands!

Heechul with Sohee and Donghae with Sunye

tooooo cute ♥~

And MV in 3D....gosh I feel like such a debbie downer, but JYP please....release a 2D one too, I cannot get a hold of those old fashion 3D glasses and it just sucks that I can't enjoy the music video :/

^I kind of find it odd she doesn't know they're Korean...my guess is they haven't met many times but still, this is great that slowly all of the producers are coming out :D

She's just now producing it though? Could the girls get and record this song in less then a month?

Or perhaps....it's for later usage, either way, these producers are excellent advertisers!

Guest wendysmark

Hi, just need some help from WFs who are familiar with Baidu system?

I was wondering how do I join a Baidu forum (however you call it), can someone please give me some steps?

I managed to create a Baidu account, but where do I click to join WG or the girls baidu? I know the WG baidu, but what are the rest of the girls baidu, if any.

My Chinese friend was trying to teach me because I have some stuff to post for her, but due to communication problems, I still can't figure out how.

I think if I join I can post videos and more photos per page or something.

Anyone?

Ugh still working on songs If it's for the album a June release seems more and more unlikely.

And i don't think they need that many different songwriters. No wonder it's taking so long.

I just miss them :lol:

Guest lexp

A tweeter mentioned that Wonder Girls and Far East Movement will be in LA to be special guests at a red carpet event on Thursday (May 12?). I'm looking forward to this, I miss seeing the girls.

*quoted image*

Credit MissNomelette@twitter

i saw a tweet saying that Wonder Girls cant make it~

Guest qoxie

Hi, just need some help from WFs who are familiar with Baidu system?

I was wondering how do I join a Baidu forum (however you call it), can someone please give me some steps?

I managed to create a Baidu account, but where do I click to join WG or the girls baidu? I know the WG baidu, but what are the rest of the girls baidu, if any.

My Chinese friend was trying to teach me because I have some stuff to post for her, but due to communication problems, I still can't figure out how.

I think if I join I can post videos and more photos per page or something.

Anyone?

Anyone can start a Baidu forum (Tieba or 'Paste Bar'). There are many for WG; posted below are the most popular.

BTW the scene there is rather quiet now. The 'Nobody' bandwagoners have moved on; the fan wars about LIM turned off some; weibo is increasingly popular as an alternative. Sunmi fans mainly populate the Baidu WG thread now, but they sometimes spam the topic threads with irrelevant comments & so the average fan interest wanes further.

WG - http://tieba.baidu.c...?kw=wondergirls

Sunye - http://tieba.baidu.c...%C9%CF%C8%D2%D5

Yeeun - http://tieba.baidu.c...%D3%D3%FE%B6%F7

Yoobin - http://tieba.baidu.c...%F0%E8%A4%B1%F3

LIM - http://tieba.baidu.c...ED%BB%DD%C1%D6+

Sohee - http://tieba.baidu.c...%B2%D5%D1%CE%F5

Sunmi - http://tieba.baidu.c...kw=%D0%FB%C3%C0

The posting box is at the bottom of each forum or thread, which also has the Insert URL, Insert Picture, Inset Video, buttons etc.

One important detail: Baidu forums only accept pictures & videos hosted with users' accounts. Hotlinking FROM elsewhere won't work.

In other words, you need to first upload them into your account at Baidu Home. (Look for the 空间 'Baidu Space' link at the top or go here http://space.baidu.com/)

After you store them into an album, you need to click each uploaded picture (to get its full size) & then right-click on it again to get the URL (i.e. the Baidu equivalent of 'View Page Info'). Don't skip the first part or you will just get the thumbnail's URL instead.

Very longwinded, I know. But that's their system.

As such, the reverse also applies: Baidu-hosted images won't appear if you hotlink them TO elsewhere, as soompiers found out.

Baidu forums have their respective tags (date, category, description, etc.) for new topic threads. Just follow the crowd on these.

Sorry I can't provide a pictorial tutorial since I am no longer active there & also had previous problems with logins.

Guest wendysmark

^

Thanks! That was really useful. But, I don't mean starting a Baidu forum. I mean my Chinese friend said something about joining at particular existing Baidu forum. How do I 'join'. Like I wanted to join Wonder Girls Baidu, the friend said somewhere at top right of the page, but I'm not sure if I clicked the right place beacuse it doesn't register that I have 'joined'

Guest qoxie

^

Oh I see. Yes, it's the '申请加入' button in the top right box of each forum webpage.

I do not know if application is auto-processed or the moderators need to screen it.

No problems skipping it & posting comments/starting threads in the past.

- - - - - - -

V

Sure. PM me with either the cut-&-paste text or a screenshot.

Guest wendysmark

^

Thanks, do you mind helping me try out a bit?

In some of the Baidu links you gave me, I seemed to have no problems in applying. A box pop up probably asking me to write my reasons for joining and I succeeded. But in some of the Baidu there is this long list of words which I have no idea what.

Archived