YdrtM.jpg

5mQVH.jpg

Cr: otahtehboh @ twitter

NbCAQ.jpg

Cr: tianchad @ twitter

Guest qoxie

Wondergirls Twin Towers @live 2011 Kuala Lumpur [Photos]

09 April 2011

Just back from the concert and decided to share photos of Wondergirls performed just now at Twin Towers @live KL Concert. Was allowed to cover the first two songs only so enjoy the photos.

Try spot Sohee, Sun, Yenny, Yubin, and Hye Lim (선예, 소희, 예은, 유빈,혜림). More photos will be updated from time to time. Do come back for more photos and Like this post!

nT6Do.jpg

ivo05.jpg

rRzD4.jpg

QSxPH.jpg

Vpdgk.jpg

vPlff.jpg

IZmZo.jpg

eS0Pk.jpg

f1KHR.jpg

28Xae.jpg

CrfGJ.jpg

K1pwl.jpg

T0OwR.jpg

More photos will be updated from time to time. Do come back for more photos and FB Like this post!

Source: http://www.tianchad....content=Twitter

Guest qoxie

^

I was about to post those Sohee pics (so cute) too.

Was digging through my bookmarks to check if her facebook already has more uploads. (Nope, not yet.)

Her FB link: http://www.facebook....142576139087350

EDIT: She has tweeted new YeBin pics.

SumUW.jpg

SvK1n.jpg

Cr: erieynn @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG, Hoobastank, Bunkface, Yuna.

wlBHE.jpg

3IQYQ.jpg

Cr: hotmagazine @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

TwdDq.jpg

Cr: seungrinoonafan @ twitter

Guest qoxie

WG is supposed to have gone to Zouk KL (a nightclub) to chill out post-concert.

It's already 3am here. Dunno whether true or not, maybe the twitterers just saw the walled-off area at the venue.

Won't be entirely out of character, though. I remember the unnis hanging out with the Monster Cable guys (& SE7EN?) before.

LIM also tweeted about having breakfast at, like, 10am yesterday morning.

bYFWE.jpg

zF4Jx.jpg

4ZCj0.jpg

Cr: Nelsonteon @ twitter

u8OB6.jpg

Cr: iammattchang @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - -

a>

Cr: farah_aziz

24yv1.jpg

UldIN.jpg

Cr: erieynn @ twitter

Guest qoxie

This source might have more uploads later (hence the posted links).

He's one of the bloggers who must have gotten a media pass, ala Tianchad & MyKpopPrincess.

The regular concert-goers are complaining that DSR cameras were not allowed in.

4mK4S.jpg

Sources: http://www.aprilfy.com/2011/04/twin-towers-live-2011-day-1.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seohyun-beanie/with/5601259170/

- - - - - - - - - -

KLCC concert rehearsal fanpics.

0JFs4.jpg

1koDw.jpg

17IsP.jpg

hF4G8.jpg

vOOv4.jpg

OocVt.jpg

zASKr.jpg

dGoQW.jpg

Source: http://ahbald.blogspot.com/2011/04/wonder-girls-at-twin-tower-live-2011.html

OMG SunMi replied to a tweet I send her. OMG ;~; I can't believe this blush.gif I'm sooo happy now, miss her so much T.T~ So unrealllllllll

She tweeted

mimimimi0502 Mimi

Let's give it a shotttttttttttttttt!

7 hours ago

And I sent her

Joachim_ Joachim

@mimimimi0502 Good luck at whatever you're gonna do babe =)

7 hours ago

Then she replied

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@Joachim_ thanx babe :D

7 hours ago

Guest bammie92

the girls looking beautiful as always! no one can rocks the bang like leader Min! i love it when Sohee pulls her hair in ponytail.

Sohee's stage presence can't be seen? you haters must be deaf! Sohee always got the loudest cheers from the crowd. she might not be fierce like Yoobin and Yeeun but she's definitely rocking the stage like no one else. Mandoo hwaiting~

p/s: any guess of the new album's theme? i'm really excited XD

WGs had a great stage. I always get goosebumps whenever Ye Eun hits her notes perfectly at the beginning of 2DT.

I really approve of Yoobins new color... unlike Ye Euns huhuhu tears.gif  I'm still mourning her black hair but its okay I still think shes gorgeous inside and out or at least thats what I tell myself to cope.  sweatingbullets.gif

I really don't get too defensive when people talk about Sohees singing. This is kpop theres lots of people I could call out for the same thing.

^Ye eun isn't that bad imo. She look great with it. . I guess I'm the few that like it. Lol Also Yoobin's hair look almost dark blonde in the light. Or it just light brown and my eyes is just weird haha

Sohee & Min talking on twitter. Translation anyone =D

ps. thanks

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yuna, a Malaysian artist, tweeted that the girl who raps in wonder girls is her favourite lol

cats-5.jpg

From Wiki

Yuna is an independent Malaysian singer-songwriter. She began writing her own songs when she was 14 years old, and her first performance of her own songs was at the age of 19, after she learned how to play guitar. She has performed in numerous acoustic shows and events in many parts of Malaysia since 2006. Yuna signed with Fader Label, a record label based in New York, in February 2011.[1] She released her debut US EP, Decorate, in the United States in March the same year.

She's also now following Yubin on twitter.

---------------------

Yubin waving to fans

yubinwavingtofans.jpg

BingiHongi @ twitter

-----------

Apparently wonder girls were signing autographs at 12am and 3am...

Guest zoopia

Mandoo!

Thanks for posting Sohee's pictures!

She's been racking up points lately on my favorite list for being so cute! :lol:

Guest yubin4ever

Hey here's a pretty good fan cam from the twin towers Malaysia concert of 2DT. Its close and HD. It has some good fan chants and its so funny because I dont think the person taking the fan cam was a sunlight but towards the middle there would be long parts when it was just Sunye focused lol. Its like she drew him in and he couldnt look away. I love that girl :wub:

Credit:MrBingiHongi

@zoopia-I know what you mean about Sohee. She's actually my number 1 bias in WG but she still amazes me with how cute she can be sometimes. I seriously LOVE these pics of her.

And honestly I think this might be the BEST that I have ever seen Lim. She looks so hot with this hairstyle and her dance moves seemed on point this time and fluid.

P.S. Has anyone found any other fan cams from the twin towers concert, I suck at internet searching for WG videos and only found about 3 from youtube

EDIT:Found an ok fan cam of Nobody. Its the only one i can find so far. There are some shots of some people in the audience doing the Nobody dance lol. It was adorable. I didnt realize how much I missed the mic stands in these performances and the iconic ending pose they have with the mics. I know it doesnt seem like such a big difference but i really missed this song being performed like this lol

youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcPVN31UwI

Credit:ninashut

Question:I was wondering why they would all of a sudden bring out the mics again for the Nobody performance. I thought maybe since they might be getting ready to perform a new song soon, these might be some of the last big nobody performances before they can "semi-retire" the song and just focus on the new ones. Sort of like a come full circle with the Nobody performances. What do you guys think? Or am I just reading too much into this lol

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

LOL that guy is actually a light.. I'm glad he finally got to meet Sunye! :D

FANCAMS

Wonder Girls Twin Towers @Live Concert 8/4/11 - Saying I love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sGXWGwNi3M

Guest jcsmark

Archived