Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Ly0209

Haven't the girls become more and more prettier these day?

Everytime they upload a picture, the have become so much prettier, how much prettier can they get?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marilori

Yoobin dyed her hair =0

Yenny and Lim look so adorable. I want pics of Sunye and Sohee now too.

Can't wait for the fancams, thanks for sharing!

Ohhhh sup sup..the girls are looking so dayum fresh!

Jn145.jpg

Dayum girl just dayummm!

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4242/vxecm1.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5292/2e3ef1.jpg

ohmygoshhh YeBin... sexy can I?

Hardout looking forward to seeing fancams of their performances.

A few caps I took of WonderFuls repping at the DC last year, but never posted.

29917444.jpg

33516561.jpg

32804590.jpg

Heads up! don't hotlink or post elsewhere & we'll be sweet as XD

Sauwoop 200 posts!

Guest KKANGJI

mimimimi0502 Mimi 다다다다다 히히 쟤넨 무슨말을 하는걸까.. 옛날에 다다다란 만화 진짜 재밌게봤는데..

^

dadadadada hehe; i dont know what they say. i saw "dadada" cartoon  in former days. it was funny

Guest wonderful ♡

Translations of Yeeun's tweets:

푸딩카메라 좋다 ㅋㅋㅋ

“I like Pudding camera kekeke”

유비뇽 염색하다!!!!!!! 이쁘죠 ㅋㅋ

“Yoobin-nyeong dyed her hair!!!!!!! Pretty right keke”

림옌윱 ㅋㅋ 공연장으로 출발~~!!

“LimYenYoob keke to the performance, let’s go~~!!”

Credit: wgworld @ tumblr

Yoobin looks soooo good with her new hair! And I like Lim's hairstyle. Girls are looking gorgeous.

I honestly can get if they say Sohee is not such a good singer or anything like that. But to go as far to say

that she only sing a few seconds that you don't even know she there. =O That is one of the most BS things I ever heard. It always have been that Sohee and Sunmi (now Lim) that usually sing the most out of the group. Also most of the time Sohee part is the most favorite and loved. So what the heck are they talking about? For example in Tell me what part that most loved beside the tell me tell me part is her Oh my! And Sohee sing more than half of some of the girls that "can" sing. I don't get K-pop fans sometime because trust me there worst singer than Sohee. Ahah Oh well!

Anyway the girls look amazing, I am loving Yoobin with that hair color. Aw Ye eun twitt pictures with leader and Sohee please :). Anyway I wonder if leader and Sohee will dye their hair any color? I mean out of all the girls the two of them never really went crazy with their hair color. Esp. Sohee!

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

OMG, Yoo Bin dyed her hair? A new color or just brown? BTW, She's sexy with any color. But Yenny, she's very pretty ♥♥♥ in blonde ♥♥♥. The straight blonde hair fits her all ♥♥♥

I don't why people said that So Hee can't sing??? In Wonder Girls, she have to sing a long part. OK, she's not the best at singing but she's not also the worst. :(

Just made this pic. Hope you guys like it

anhso-22953_Singing_times.jpg

Guest qoxie

Eeek! You guys are worked up over the Sohee barbs.

What if someone posts the 'crashing aircraft' article (which is being regurgitated) as well...

- - - - - - -

I see WG is wearing the same costumes as for their recent China shows.

zrOY6.jpg

Cr:  wnybie @ twitter

- - - - - - - - -

pO3Zv.jpg

Cr:  shahizzat @ twitter

@V.Wonderful_Mike - Haha I love it, thanks for this picture =) It proves how Sohee sings WAY more than some other idols (no offense to other idols because I like them all). She sings more + she never lipsync (well she did once for 2DT because she was sick but that's normal) + she has to sing in a cute way + she has a soft voice + she sings in a high pitch... I'm trying to find excuses, but if they want to compare then they should COMPARE for real, with all the details. Most of the idols who tried to sing WonderGirls' songs, when they sing Sohee's part, how is it ? They sound BAD. People think that it's easy to sing her parts... Well they should try it, singing in a high pitch when you have a soft voice + many lines... I didn't find any idol who did a really good cover of Sohee's part. Even when they try it's not that good and Sohee is still the one who does it the best =) I know haters will never stop but I just think that some people should be fair and realize Sohee is not that bad =) Mandu Sohee Hwaiting~

Wow, I love the pictures that Yeeun tweeted !!! Yubin OMG !!! Sooo *hot* ^^ I love her new hair color<3 Yeeun looks so beautiful~ Lim is so cute~

I would like to ask a question, I read that on AKP (someone's comment), is that true ?! Please answer !!!

dong hae text hee chul during the show to tell him to tell sunye that he  "he still waiting" and "he not kissing any taiwan actress"

EDIT -

@onedaymaniac - That picture of Sunye... *o* !!! So charismatic~

@kecebur & @qoxie - Thanks for the pictures... Can't wait for fancams... ^^

Guest whoelse_i

Already have an English subtitle of this ♥

do you where i can download or watch the full subbed version of this radio??

Guest qoxie

Hmmm, interesting breaking news/rumor.

It is generating enough Twitter responses to make WG a trending topic again. (Indonesian WFs have done it a few times by themselves).

l5NNH.jpg

Paraphrased: "Our admins got info that WG is coming to Indonesia again this June for MTV World Stage in Indo oO"

Guest WGkeon

Translations of Yeeun's tweets:

푸딩카메라 좋다 ㅋㅋㅋ

“I like Pudding camera kekeke”

유비뇽 염색하다!!!!!!! 이쁘죠 ㅋㅋ

“Yoobin-nyeong dyed her hair!!!!!!! Pretty right keke”

림옌윱 ㅋㅋ 공연장으로 출발~~!!

“LimYenYoob keke to the performance, let’s go~~!!”

Credit: wgworld @ tumblr

Yoobin looks soooo good with her new hair! And I like Lim's hairstyle. Girls are looking gorgeous.

Hmm just to point out...The first translation is wrong... is not "I like pudding camera" is "pudding camera is good!"

Archived