Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls selected as one of the beautiful talents of 2011 by an American magazine

Submitted: Apr 02 2011 01:55 AM by rednabi

Wonder Girls have been chosen as one of the beautiful people of 2011 by New York City based magazine, Paper, together with famous American stars like Keri Hilson, True Blood’s Joe Manganiello and Selena Gomez.

The magazine’s official site states, “Don't hate them because they're beautiful. And talented. And downright amazing in every way. Here is our annual round-up of young actors, musicians, artists, designers and generally fabulous types inspiring us right now.”

Even though the stories of the 31 talents featured on the magazine were posted online back in December 2010, now they will be part of Paper’s April edition called “The Beautiful People Issue”. Fans will get the chance to see the Wonder Girls with a brand new look and read their interview with the magazine, that serves as an introduction to the group.

Previously, the Wonder Girls were also chosen by the magazine as one of the "10 girl groups to watch". But, the privilege of being featured on the magazines “Beautiful People” edition definitely comes at a great time now that they are gearing up to release their debut album in the U.S.

Meanwhile, Paper promised fans through their official Twitter to upload outtakes from Wonder Girls photo shoot next week.

Source: Papermag

Credit koreaboo

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xjjjLOVE

The girls are such angels....for real >.<!!

And that beautiful People shoot....beautiful INDEED!!!

I can't wait for that entire shoot to come out o.o

I'm so happy they were able to participate in that, and I'm even more stoked that they had that opportunity to sing on stage just them and JYP! I watched it 3 times in a row xD

Their English interview at the Jeremy Scott runway seriously.... made me want to go crazy

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

Come sooner ~

Guest wonderr23

Sunye post-show. Tweeted at just short of midnight.

Went out for supper?

*quoted image*

Cr: as tagged

what's she doing late at night walking alone in the streets? Omo be careful pretty girl..someone might snatch you away from us :sweatingbullets:

i can't believe i missed out on a lot of goodies. Why does my network connection do this everytime there's too much to spazz -_- Anyways the I LOVE ASIA perf had me reaching out for tissues. The girls and JYP's voices were so touching~ The lyrics with their soothing and heartfelt voices combined..it was rather magical. BTW i think i heard Lim speaking in Cantonese language. Can someone translate what she said in the beginning?

http://i.imgur.com/BrETd.jpg

^

you know... a fancam of this would be wonderFUL.hahaha I want to see the fans reaction when JYP and the girls are walking together.hmmmm.....

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa417/noname777wg/6dfedef0jw1dftc70knjbj.jpg

they look like some bunch of aliens.lol That guy...ermmmm i can't remember his name.. <_< Awesome that he and the wondergirls had the chance to get together for a shot.

http://i.imgur.com/NxbyP.jpg

^

HQ version of this please? All of them look so drop dead gorgeous especially Yenny! And Sunye is so japanese-like? Woot Sobin, the fierce fashionistas of the clan.kkk And Lim is so cute and tiny.hahahaha

Some articles...

Some of them are really nonsense so please don't take it personally.

원걸스 선예, 청순돋는 땋은머리 '저 좀 귀엽나요?'

2011. 04.02(토) 11:29

1301711195_146155.jpg

[티브이데일리 홍콩(중국)=장린 기자 김은혜 중화권전문기자] 박진영, 원더걸스, 권상우가 1일 오후 7시 홍콩 빅토리아 파크 열린 ‘Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders(국경 없는 사랑 311)’에 한국 대표로 참석했다.

중화권 스타 성룡이 주관하는 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders'는 지난 3월 11일 일본 대지진의 피해자들을 돕기 위한 범 아시아적 자선행사로 아시아의 탑 스타들이 멋진 공연을 선사하는 마라톤 콘서트다.

이번 행사는 박진영과 원더걸스, 권상우를 비롯해 성룡, 유덕화, 막문위, 견자단, 방대동, 증지위, 곽부성 등 중화권 탑 아티스트들 30여 팀이 참석했다.

[티브이데일리 홍콩(중국)=장린 기자 김은혜 중화권전문기자]

기사제보 news@tvdaily.co.kr

Wondergirls Sunye's braided hair made her 'too cute?'

2011. 04.02

1301711195_146155.jpg

[TV Daily Hongkong (China) = Jang Lin and Kim Eunhye reporter] Park Jinyoung, Wondergirls and Kwon Sangwoo were present at the "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders" which was held at the Hongkong Victoria Park on the April 1st. They were Korea's representatives.

The "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders" is a marathon concert which was hosted by Chinese star Jackie Chan. It is a charity event for victims of the Japan earthquake which strucked the nation on March 11th.

The attendees for the charity event were Park Jinyoung and Wondergirls, Kwon Sangwoo, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Donnie Yen, Aaron Kwok and many top artists.

[TV Daily Hongkong (China) = Jang Lin and Kim Eunhye reporter]

News Report news@tvdaily.co.kr

^

the other members...believe it or not have the same content as Sunye's. Different titles, same content. Sh!tty writers :phew:

The titles...

Wondergirls Hyerim closing her mouth 'cute maknae!'

1301711628_146159.jpg

Wondergirls Yubin is mad? Irritated? Scary facial expression

1301711391_146157.jpg

'Blonde Yeeun', looks good and glowing even in Hongkong

1301711263_146156.jpg

Wondergirls Sohee, where's the chicness? Cute wavy 'eyes'.

1301711090_146154.jpg

credit: tvdaily.mk.co.kr

원더걸스 , 반짝반짝 빛난 여신미모 '거울 속 예은 하의실종'

2011. 04.02(토) 13:27

[티브이데일리=이경호 기자] 원더걸스 멤버들이 빛나는 여신미모를 한껏 발산했다.

원더걸스의 멤버 혜림은 2일 자신의 트위터에 'During our paper magazine shoot! 우리의 신문 잡지 촬영 중!'이라는 글과 사진을 게재했다.

사진에는 잡지 촬영 중 멤버들의 모습을 담았다. 멤버들은 이국적인 모습으로 그리스 봄 여신인 듯한 착가을 불러일으키는 분위기를 풍겼다.

특히 예은은 거울 속에 비친 모습이 사진에 담겼는데, 하의실종 패션인 듯 각선미가 고스란히 드러나 눈길을 끌었다. 예은의 숨어있는 1cm의 비밀.

사진을 접한 누리꾼들은 "반짝반짝 빛나는 여신포스", "예은의 깜짝 하의실종?", "각선미 대박 예은"이라는 등 다양한 반응으로 호응했다.

한편 원더걸스는 지난 1일 홍콩 빅토리아 파크 열린 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders(국경 없는 사랑 311)'에 한국 대표로 참석했다.

[티브이데일리=이경호 기자 sky@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=혜림 트위터]

기사제보 news@tvdaily.co.kr

Wondergirls sparkling and beautiful image 'Yeeun was hidden'

2011. 04.02

1301718468_146177.jpg

[TV Daily = Lee Gyeongho reporter] The members of Wondergirls showed a radiating goddess-like beauty.

Wondergirls member Hyerim on the 2nd tweeted along with a picture, 'During our paper magazine shoot!'

In the photo, each members were seen with a different image. They seem like exotic Greek goddesses and the atmosphere gives off a very spring/autumn-like vibrance.

Especially Yeeun whose features were reflected in the mirror, the disappearance of her shapely legs simply draws the attention.

The netizens commented, "sparkling goddess pose", "Yeeun's sudden disappearance?", "Your shapely legs are great".

Meanwhile Wondergirls recently participated as Korea's representative in the 'Artistes 311 Beyond Borders' concert which was held at the Hongkong Victoria Park.

[TV Daily = Lee Gyeongho reporter sky@tvdaily.co.kr/Photo Source = Hyerim's official twitter]

News Report news@tvdaily.co.kr

while searching videos of wonder girls, i found this video

Various Artists - Cry With Us

This is a promotional video in effort to help the children of North Korea... and wonder girls was part of it...

im so proud of the wonder girls . they really do have good hearts.. hope they will continue inspiring and helping other people :D

Over 300 Artistes at '3.11 Love Beyond Borders Candlenight' raised $18,599,250 for Japan

Saturday, April 2, 2011 Posted by Admin

Hong Kong Artists Association gathered over 300 singers and artists to participate in the Artistes 3.11 Love Beyond Borders Candlenight last night. The 3 hour charity show for the Japan disaster relief broadcast live from 7-10pm. As it got later in the night, the donated amount went higher, nearly 100,000 citizens supported. Jackie Chan personally donated HK$3 million and by the end of the 3 hour charity show, the total amount donated was $18,599,250.

Besides HK artists, international artists such as Wonder Girls and Rain's mentor made a special trip to HK to participate in this special event. However, Mainland artists were no where to be seen. Eric Tsang was asked if it's because of the Chinese-Japanese relations? He said: "We contacted Mainland artists earlier, and they responded saying they may hold their own charity event, so we did not invite them. This time, the Hong Kong's disaster relief is aimed towards artists from all over the Asian region."

Although Joey Yung is busy recording her new songs, she still took time off to attend the event and sang Joy of the North in both Japanese and Mandarin. Joey said: "I was in the middle of recording songs, but because I wasn't able to go record for the theme song earlier, I told myself that I must attend the candlenight to support Japan. (Cried after watching the disaster clips?) My emotions came out at the time it happened, things in this world is unpredictable, we should spend each day happily. We should all help the victims to reconstruct their homeland and deal with the aftermath. We have to let the Japanese know that the whole world is supporting them."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

src: http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/over-300-artistes-at-311-love-beyond.html

Guest qoxie

i can't believe i missed out on a lot of goodies. Why does my network connection do this everytime there's too much to spazz -_- Anyways the I LOVE ASIA perf had me reaching out for tissues. The girls and JYP's voices were so touching~ The lyrics with their soothing and heartfelt voices combined..it was rather magical. BTW i think i heard Lim speaking in Cantonese language. Can someone translate what she said in the beginning?

The new Firefox 4.0 is a killer memory hog for me.

I thought WG & AKB48 sounded unique myself, vis-a-vis the Cantopop & Mandopop items.

They were singing to background tracks, but the music sensibility is totally different.

Limmie said "This song is for all of Japan" in Cantonese.

I read on weibo that the audience was subdued during WG's set -- indeed, it was the prevailing mood for the whole show.

Partly cuz the word had gone out to the fanbases to show propriety (wear solemn, don't bring fansigns, etc). Most obeyed since it is not a pop concert.

It was also very informal. Passer-bys were strolling in; the audience sat on the ground; 100 volunteers (vis-a-vis 200 performers) were bustling backstage with logistics & manning the hotlines etc.

Looks like JYP socialized more backstage as well. Other singers tweeted selcas with him (Andy Lau, Khalil Fong, Juju Chan, FAMA, Purple Lee etc.)

Even WG's Hong Kong interpreter (Patrick Suen), the one who also went to Beijing (Chloe) & then visited JYP Korea, got a photo ops with JY.

Guest ekin2612

Jane tweets a SoBin photo from the Paper Mag Shoot

have this been uploaded here already? SOBIN<3...

tumblr_lizz57MHek1qddlq5o1_400.jpg

Source: janeyjk @ twitter

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

OHMYGOD!

SOBIN ARE ADORABLLLLE! <3333

Sohee is always so happy being around Yubin... they have come a very long way since intimate note :D

Thanks for sharing the awesome pic.

WONDER GIRLS ARE COMING BACK TO MALAYSIA NEXT WEEK!!!! http://mywonderfuls....OWERS-LIVE-2011 AND THE CONCERT IS TOTALLY FREE!!! OMG!!!! w00t.gif they'll perform @ KLCC TWIN TOWER ON 8TH APRIL 2011~!!! get ready to make purple ocean again that night (6pm-8pm)!!laugh.gif

other international artist will perform too~!! dry.gif anyway I'm so excited!!! but they should come again after officially releasing their US album right? I'm dying to listen new songs~ but I wanna see them again~!!

official facebook for the event >> http://www.facebook....TowersAlive2011

Great video came after that ^ ^ >>> Wonder Girls - Wonder Couple ep7 (final): 2YE & MISO wub.gif

cr : loveAhnSohee@YT

Guest wonderr23

30 best voices Mnet version

1. SG Wannabe’s JinHo

2. 2NE1′s Park Bom

3. SS501′s YoungSaeng

4. DBSK’s JunSu

5. 2PM’s JunSu

6. SHINee’s JongHyun

7. 2AM’s JoKwon

8. 4Minute’s GaYoon

9. Super Junior K.R.Y.