Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Thanks for Yubin pics!

I agree with Qoxie I get an snsd vibe from the shoot as well :lol:

I would definitely love to see her do a more daring photoshoot like the one Sunye did.

Sobin at the airport <3

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ah_mui

Wonder Girls’ Yubin teams up with “OH BOY!” to save abandoned animals

Fans and netizens alike are praising the Wonder Girls‘ sexy rapper, Kim Yubin, for her warm heart. The idol recently teamed up with “OH BOY!” magazine to shoot a pictorial for a charitable cause. According to “OH BOY!” photographer, Kim Hyeon Seong,  Yubin reached out to him to ask if he was still interested in shooting a  photo set to help bring awareness to animal adoptions.

The photographer’s quote from the magazine reads as follows:

“I got a phone call from
JYP Entertainment
. It was about how Wonder Girls member Yubin wanted to do a photoshoot for the stray animals adoption campaign.

Yubin met with ‘OH BOY!’ for a photoshoot last year in July for  the first time. After we finished the shoot, I asked Yubin to do another  one with puppies if she had time later, and she left the studio after  smiling and happily  agreeing to do so. When actors or singers come, I  always ask them if they want to do a photoshoot to support animals that  don’t have homes.

On that day too, I had told Yubin about it, but truthfully, I had  forgotten all about it. But Yubin, who returned to Korea for two short  weeks, had not forgotten and she called me. I wanted to praise her, and I  was also thankful. I became happy believing that the interest and  actions of kids like her would make the uncertain futures of abandoned  animals brighter.”

It’s great to know that Yubin is not only a hard worker, but that she’s also an admirable girl who keeps her promises!

Source + Photos: Wonder Girls official website

Credits: allkpop

Guest wonderr23

^

Yubin ahh..you're such a great girl and a reliable unnie. :) I'm so glad that even though the photographer forgot about it, she still insisted on doing the project! BTW that photoshoot is a joint effort with an organization called Korean Society for Animal Freedom. They chose Yubin as one of their models. To show awareness about animal abuse etc.

any fancams of the WG's airport arrival in Hongkong please? :D

Guest qoxie

"Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders" event will be telecasted live on Channel TVB8 tonight at 7:00-10:30 (HK time).

All proceeds less necessary expenses will be donated to the Salvation Army.

For more information, please visit http://www.artistes3...rs/main?lang=en

Jackie Chan went on CRHK radio yesterday & said the charity show is not trademarked, so local broadcasters are free to air it.

Specifically mentioned I-Cable (cable TV) & ATV (their HD channel).

Some China sites like Sohu & QQ are touting live webcasts today too, but I have not found the links yet.

Ongoing last-minute arrangements, I guess...

Jackie also said he turned down Kenny G's offer (already has 300 artistes).

He also inferred that he, Eric Tsang & film director Andrew Lau bickered a lot putting together the concert bill (i.e. can't please everyone).

Ken Watanabe & Lionel Richie are among those who contributed video messages.

- - - - - - - - - -

Apple Daily's airport pic (yet to find a bigger-sized one).

EMgC8.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - - - - -

311Artistes uploaded a 8-second clip of WG in rehearsals.

Screengrabs:

PWXmK.gif

TYaC1.gif

Guest r1988

I loved yubin photoshoot concept to me it showed another side of yubin that we dont see that often we always saw the sexy fierce yubin so its good to see the innocent sweet side of yubin

thnx everyone for the updates I can wait to see all the fancams

Im not sure but it seems like the netizens were disccussing sohee fashion style

40178.jpg

Guest adyaby

anyone remember that poll about the best collaboration of korean bands??

well the poll is finally closed and guess who was the winner......

WONDERBANG OF COURSE!!!! biggrin.gif

gSLtH.jpg 

cr: megakpop.com 

--------

also... i made this a few days ago & i know there's nothing special about them but i just wanted to share it here ^^

i hope u like it and u can take it if u want

:)

hb48B.jpg

L2vK6.jpg

CrIBF.jpg

EI0Tx.jpg

XzPQf.jpg

DciYQ.jpg

Oh! I can't wait for the charity concert, and I can't wait for the new album!

Speaking of the new album, a Wonderful on youtube, MinSunYeForever, uploaded this video they made:

Wonder Girls New 2011 Album Teaser[Fanmade]

It's like a little preview for the new album! :) It's short, but cool, so yeah...just wanted to post that here...well anyway, I love that this thread is updating so much! :) Wonder Girls Hwaiting! ~Linda~

Guest valentino_rossi46

Hee Chul mentioned Sun Ye in this interview http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/sujus-leeteuk-heechul-shindong-yesung-talk-experience-marriage-plans-summer-comeback

The reporter then asked if they ever had any on-air slip-ups.

Heechul: “I make the mistake of switching up the artist and their song a lot. For example, instead of Sunye’s ‘Maybe,’ I’d say Maybe’s ‘Sunye’ (laughter).”

Guest lacus_jj

tsk..i wasn't able to watch from the start, but at least i was able to catch at the end...

anyways...the girls look so pretty even in jeans and shirts<3

what is the title of the song they sang anyways? can anyone help me? tnx:)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Andy Lau just performed with 3 other female singers and Wonder Girls were in the back with the other celebrities on stage.

I think it's ending now.

Guest shinhdeplol

Sunmi just tweeted this :( :(

Today is the worst day ever because of three reasons. you can't even imagine.

I wonder what happened to her :(

Archived