Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest kwanmimi

@kwanmimi the video you're asking about was a fanvid taken during the Wendy Williams show.

It was showing Yubin dancing to BEP's "Boom boom pow" during a pause (probably a commercial break moment). The rest of the girls was waiting behind. The interesting fact is that one year later Yubin performed Boom Boom Pow for her solos on tour.

I've searched that video on Google but it seems disappeared. I remember the original was not uploaded to Youtube, it was on Vimeo.com. Not 100% sure about the author, maybe enigMatt.

Sorry that I could not find a video link.

@wonderstruck  thank you so much for your answer and more information.  I will try search again, and don't worry that you could not find a video link.

I understand because it passed one year ago.  :D

@my2wonder Icon   I like your comics, it's so funny and cute.   I love SunMi's hand stand. :lol:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

^

Did a file search & I think I found a mediafire copy of enigMatt's fancam of Yoobin at Wendy Williams.

Dunno if it's the right one, though. http://www.mediafire.com/?lmtwjowtjyn

Guest shinhdeplol

Lim had dinner with her mom today :wub:

QNorR.jpg

엄마랑의저녁~~Today's dinner with mom♥ http://plixi.com/p/88029769

Guest qoxie

ifensi is a bit like China's allkpop, but much more recalcitrant in rewriting proper media reports without crediting them.

eOpDi.png

Source: http://news.ifensi.c...cle-387702.html

WONDERGIRLS's backstage photos from Beijing: young ladies acting grown up

ifensi 2011-03-20 10:06:05

On March 26, WONDERGIRLS was in Beijing for a China Mobile event. That  day, WG chatted in Mandarin when interviewed by emcee Wang Han. The  girls have been performing in Mainland China quite a lot & were  quite at home talking about Beijing. Sunye said she loved the Beijing  Duck [delicacy], while LIM was very fond of the local weather. WG also  divulged that they are in intense preparations for their new album in  America, & that they will mount a comeback soon. The fans at the  venue were thrilled [to hear this]. Their backstage photos showed the  young ladies to be gradually maturing & increasingly charismatic.  [Photo source: JYPChinafans]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally, a media report about the China Mobile gig.

SD8rf.png

Source: http://ent.qq.com/a/.../000366.htm#p=1

WONDERGIRLS lits up Olympic venue at China Mobile concert; Sunye loves the Beijing Duck

QQ Entertainment 2011-03-30 15:15

Top Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS participated in China Mobile's “赏心悦目尽在咪咕 群星音乐汇” concert at the Beijing Olympic Sports Center on March 26. They had boarded a 10+ hour flight in America to fly over to Beijing, where they performed their classic songs 'Nobody', 'So Hot', 'Tell Me' & the Chinese version of '2 Different Tears'. The girls' energetic singing & dancing were enthusiastically received by the several thousand fans. WG also spoke in rather fluent Mandarin when interviewed by emcee Wang Han. The girls have been performing in Mainland China quite a lot & were quite at home talking about Beijing. Sunye said she loved the Beijing Duck [delicacy], while LIM was very fond of the local weather. WG also divulged that they are in intense preparations for their new album in America, & that they will mount a comeback soon. The fans at the venue were thrilled [to hear this].

Besides WG, David Tao, Kenji Wu & Elva Hsiao were also present at the concert to put together an outstanding show.

l4wDg.jpg

8U1Kj.jpg

fCnsP.jpg

RZUOK.jpg

JJkcP.jpg

szWiY.jpg

tV3dV.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I was asking about this yesterday on Twitter.

The Korean media coverage about Eun Ji Won's (ex-Sechs Kies) new group Clover had all mentioned WG's 'Tell Me'.

Turned out the connection is the MV director (Chinese name 李尚圭). He did WG's & now also Clover's debut.

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2owge.html

Guest wonderr23

I'm so glad that our girls had the chance to be on ftv. All of them did a really great job at the interview.

Some gifs

2031fo.jpg

28umpon.jpg

ohkz7p.jpg

bi1c0h.jpg

2mc7mro.jpg

2sakyua.jpg

BTW iamnoname_wg tweeted me the exact time and date of the broadcast for MBC Hallyu concert.

May 13th (GMT +7)

Guest wonderr23

I saw these on weibo. I think they're fascinated by Sohee's fashion sense as well! ^^

Gareth Pugh x INCASE

6736fe44jw6dfimdu6wyrj.jpg

Chloë Sevigny's Opening Ceremony

6736fe44jw6dfikydwdakj.jpg

Givenchy Spring-Summer 2009 Collection

6736fe44jw6dfl9gx0q1wj.jpg

American Apparel

6736fe44jw6dfocrw91caj.jpg

credit: doris0109@weibo

Guest kwanmimi

^

Did a file search & I think I found a mediafire copy of enigMatt's fancam of Yoobin at Wendy Williams.

Dunno if it's the right one, though. http://www.mediafire.com/?lmtwjowtjyn

@qoxie  I never seen this clip before, but it have not the scene that I asked.

Never mind, I got a new clip. :D Thank you so much.

Guest wonderr23

SM-JYP, 차기 CEO 자리 거머쥘 아이돌은?

[2011-03-30 08:59:03]

SM과 JYP를 이을 차기 CEO 후보가 발표된다.

3월 30일 방송되는 SBS E!TV ‘스타Q10’에서는 제작진이 선정한 CEO의 5대 조건에 들어맞는 SM과 JYP 소속 아이돌을 분석한다.

연예계 마당발을 자처하는 황금인맥과 명석한 두뇌, 자산 관리 능력, 기획사 스타들을 관리할 수 있는 리더십과 화려하지만 냉혹한 연예계 생존 방법인 권모술수까지 5가지 조건으로 아이돌의 CEO 능력을 점쳐본다.

제작진에 따르면 대표적인 후보는 김희철, 이특, 최시원, 민, 온유, 택연, 닉쿤, 조권, 선예, 써니 등이다. 쟁쟁한 후보들 가운데 차기 CEO의 영예를 차지할 주인공은 이날 방송을 통해 공개된다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

SM-JYP, who are the next CEO amongst the idols?

[2011-03-30 08:59:03]

Candidates amongst idols from SM and JYP Entertainment for the next CEO position are revealed.

On the March 30th broadcast of SBS E!TV's 'Star Q10', the producer analyzed which idols from SM and JYP Entertainment are suited for the next CEO position.

There are 5 requirements and abilities in order to be a great CEO. These are handling contracts, intelligence, asset management capabilities, management of the stars and brilliance in surviving the cruel world of entertainment.

According to the producer of the show, these are the typical candidates for the criterion. Kim Heechul, Lee Teuk, Choi Siwon, Min, Onew, Taecyeon, Nickhun, Jo Kwon, Sunye and Sunny. The best amongst the candidates will be revealed thru the broadcast today.

[Newsen Entertainment]

Article Source and press information newsen@newsen.com

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103300847441001

Guest qoxie

LIM tweeted WG is going to HK tomorrow.

I was wondering if the girls would get involved in their entertainment industry's fundraising project, since they have worked with them before (i.e. 'I Love Asia' campaign for Sichuan) & JYP also got together with Jackie Chan (one of the main organizers again) recently.

FYI My cable TV channels were already reporting (& showing) BTS theme-song rehearsals in the past few days.

qHE3h.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

311 cuz 3/11 was the fateful day of the natural disasters.

T4VAG.gif

Source: http://columns.etnet...ak/whatson/4463

'Love Without Borders 311 Candlelight Vigil'

ET Net (HK) 2011-03-30

2 weeks have passed since the great earthquake in Japan. Hong Kong's entertainment industry is organizing a "Love Without Borders 311 Candlelight Vigil" campaign for disaster relief. A fundraising telethon will be held at Victoria Park on April 1 from 7pm to 10pm. Various artistes from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea & Indonesia will perform to help rally the Japanese victims. The venue can hold 25,000 spectators.

Artistes who have committed to participate include: Eric Tsang, Carol Cheng, Sylvia Zhang, Agnes Chan, Jackie Chan, Alam Tam, Masatoshi Nakamura, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok, Donnie Yen, Coco Lee, Judy Ongg, Jonathan Lee, George Lam, Miriam Yeuung, Denise Ho, AKB48, WONDERGIRLS, The Wynners & Hacken Lee. Several dozen singers have already joined in the recording of the event's theme song 不要輸給心痛 ('Do not succumb to heartache').

Eric Tsang said that net proceeds from the fundraising will be donated entirely to the international Salvation Army charity organization. The target goal is to help supply 50,000 to 75,000 aid parcels, which can support about 50,000 to 80,000 victims. He said each parcel costs about HKD 350 [uSD 45] & can last 15 days in emergency purposes.

Date: April 1 2011 (Friday), 7pm to 10 pm

Venue: Victoria Park

Promo clip for the event:

- - - - - - - - - - -

HK's TV8 channel announced they will air it live.

Same article content as the above report; it also mentions the emcees (TVB artistes Victor Chen, Griselda Yeung).

tNCrbl.jpg

Source: http://b.tvb.com/whatsnew/tvb8/2011/03/29/tvb8%E7%9B%B4%E6%92%AD-%E6%84%9B%E5%BF%83%E7%84%A1%E5%9C%8B%E7%95%8C311%E7%87%AD%E5%85%89%E6%99%9A%E6%9C%83/

heeeeey it's me back again ..... today in morning was looking for somthing nice .... and i found somone on twitter post this video

and it's amazng and funny you need to see it .... it's three videos

check it

Nobody ft Miss A, U-KISS, 2AM, 2PM, JYP, CN Blue, FT Island

Nobody ft KARA, SHINee, Super Junior, Navi, IU, Kwon Twin

Nobody ft Jackie Chan, Kim Yuna, Ariel Lin, Jordin Sparks, Honor Society...

^^ and hope you like it ^^

Yubiniab <3

GET IT SUNYE. From all of the other nominees from JYP she's definitely the most qualified in my opinion. she's a leader, debuted first, been through hell and is still flawless helping old men in mountains and children and whoever else we don't know about since 07 (or even earlier)<3 I bet jyp thinks this too. no offense to the other names mentioned from jyp but if  sunye isn't decided as one of the 'best' I will judge this broadcast so hard LOL.

thanks for translating it wonderr23! excited to see results.

and the girls are going hong kong!? didn't they just get back from beijing! I hope they're staying healthy and getting enough rest :/ but the 311 cause concert is a good cause. 

Guest qoxie

xplUI.gif

Source: http://ol.mingpao.co.../saa01/mcm1.txt

WONDERGIRLS, Masatoshi Nakamura to attend 'Candlelight Vigil' fundraiser

Ming Pao 2011-03-31

[Ming Pao news] The entertainment industry is embarking on a 'Love Beyond Borders 311 Candlelight Vigil' in aid of Japan's earthquake disaster relief. The event will be held at Victoria Park on April 1. Eric Tsang said Asian artistes who are attending include Japan's Sen Masao, Masatoshi Nakamura & AKB48; Korea's WONDERGIRLS; & Indonesia's SERENA.

WONDERGIRLS will sing 'I Love Asia' which was specially composed for the [2008] Sichuan earthquake. SERENA will speak about Indonesia's own post-traumatic recovery [2010] to help rally the Japanese. Others unable to attend, like Tony Leung Chiu-Wai & Kelly Chen, are recording video clips instead. This fundraiser is to have the most call-in hotlines ever, with a grand total of 220. Among them, 20 will be set aside for overseas Japanese. The venue can hold about 20,000. The admission fee is pegged at HKD 20 [uSD 2.60] upwards. There will also be a water-themed memorial area.

Reporter: Ke Mei

- - - - - - - - - - -

PSRvYl.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily.../00282_001.html

WG to sing & offer solace at Victoria Park

Oriental Daily 2011-03-31

Hong Kong's entertainment industry is organizing a 'Love Beyond Borders 311 Candlelight Vigil' tomorrow night in aid of Japan's earthquake disaster relief. Japanese girlgroup AKB48; Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS; Masatoshi Nakamura & Sen Masao have all accepted invitations to help lend support in Hong Kong. Masahiko 'Matchy' Kondo is unable to make the date but, like Tony Leung Chiu-wai & Kelly Chen, he will be making an appeal via video to help encourage Japan.

Japan's northeast had suffered a 9.0-magnitude quake, causing ever-increasing casualties. The calamity requires immediate action. Hong Kong's entertainment industry is embarking on a 'Love Beyond Borders 311 Candlelight Vigil' campaign tomorrow night (April 1) at Victoria Park. They have invited popular Japanese girlgroup AKB48 members Ami Maeda, Ayaka Umeda & Sakiko Matsui; prominent enka singer Sen Masao; old-school singer Masatoshi Nakamura & others to join in at Hong Kong. Former local star Agnes Chan, who had married & gone to live in Japan long ago, is also making a trip back. She will join Eric Tsang, Carol Cheng, Lawrence Cheng, Sylvia Chang, & Japan-based singer Judy Ongg as emcees for the evening.

Kelly Chen to help raise funds via video appeal

Representatives from foreign entertainment industries are also lending support, including Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS, Indonesian singer SERENA, & others. Eric Tsang, one of the main organizers, said: "WONDERGIRLS was part of the 'I Love Asia' theme song for the Sichuan earthquake. They wanted to come to Hong Kong to sing it specially for the Japanese victims. SERENA had gone through the tsunami experience in Indonesia, & wanted to come here to share the post-traumatic feelings too."

Former 1980s idol Masahiko 'Matchy' Kondo is very interested in the fundraising campaign, but is unable to come to Hong Kong due to work. He will make a video appeal instead. The organizers are also sending someone to Beijing to film a short clip with Tony Leung Chiu-wai. Kelly Chen is contributing a video message as well. Eric Tsang said: "This may be one of our smallest performer lineups for a fundraiser show. We may have to resort to [using] ensemble combos. But it is still a 3-hour campaign, so we aim to telecast more video appeals by celebrities & also documented clips of the disasters. The event will take place across Victoria Park's 3 football fields, which can accommodate an estimated 20,000 crowd. A 'water-themed' memorial area is also going to be erected at the venue. Event attendees will be asked to donate HKD 20 or more. The organizers are also setting up 220 donation hotlines, of which 20 will be serviced in Japanese."

AKB48 leads fans to observe a moment of silence

In addition, the Akihabara Theatre in downtown Tokyo was re-opened the other day after enduring the quake. AKB48's former Atsuko Maeda-led TEAM A staged a mini-concert & led the 250 fans to observe a minute of silence. The lights were also dimmed down during the show in meeting with the energy-saving directive.

Text: TV department.

Guest adyaby

The Wonder Girls reveal a fresh set of photos

20110331_wondergirls.jpg

On March 29th, the Wonder Girls‘ official website was updated with the above photos which were taken backstage from the ‘China Mobile Concert’, held only a few days ago.

With their comeback looming nearer, the photos have been garnering significant attention, and fans are especially are fascinated by how beautiful they all look.

Netizens commented, “The best!“, “Everyone’s looking terrific“, and “Please come back real soon“.

Source + Photo: Newsen

cr: AKP

they're so beautiful beautiful beautiful~ wub.gif

Guest qoxie

Sohu news video (in Chinese) of Eric Tsang briefing the HK media yesterday abt Friday's fundraiser.

The HK press published everything he said verbatim, so refer to the earlier article for the content.

That includes WG's participation & their earmarked song. (The way he could not momentarily remember them or AKB's full name is so cute.)

http://tv.sohu.com/2...305155608.shtml

- - - - - - - - -

Ne-Yo, who was spotted at the JYP Korea building the other day, finally namechecked WG to the public.

He had previously mentioned the other JYP Nation artistes as those he would like to work with.

RAIN is likely the one he's eyeing, though.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201103310332553&mode=sub_view

Archived