Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest littlechocolate

haha. the last pic sohee under taec is so funny. since her upper body is quite long, it must be hard for her to slip her body under taec. cant wait for fancamssssssss

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

sohee's zombie dance is no.1 at Daum right now

(i really hope its not because of the picture above^)

nahh but i bet its just the camera angle XP

Love the pictures, so much eye-candy :sweatingbullets:

--

I hope this is not a repost -- this fanmade video is perfect for Christmas time, I love it.

[ENGSUB] Wonder Girls version This Christmas MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71SMLvKMjo

Credit: fujiwaratakumi

Once you watch it, you have to like it, comment it, and share it ^ ^ hohohhoho..

Merry Christmas, Wonderfuls!! <3

OMG OMG OMG The concert look soo amazing and everyone is smiling so much, they must be soo happy! Oh how I wish i could see this live, Maybe they'll go to US/EU just like SMTown?

Can't wait for fancams and ROLF poor SoHee, must be soo awkward! hahaha <3

Guest littlechocolate

^she does?

WOW

Even i cant wait for the heartbeat fancam!

no matter how many new maknae or cute maknae kpop cn produce, i think there is no one can beat sohee's popularity. whatever she does, will become a hit. no matter how many antis she have, ppl cant deny the "sohee's effect!"

Combing each of the Korean sites for the JYP Nation pics (for my own collection).

Will post whatever is not posted yet later.

I search with each artiste's Hangul name too &, surprisingly, WG is dominating most of the photo coverage (even with mixed personnel & all).

2PM is a distant second, & the others even fewer.

Still yet to find a single RAIN photo, for some reason. Ditto J-Lim & Kim Tae Woo.

2ew2lj4.jpg

I can't find anymore fancam, I am dying over here and I really want to see all the performance. xDD I want

to see our girls hotness lol

Anyway look like the girls heartbeat performance was the highlight of the night. I seem so many pictures of that

performance along. And it was Sohee who perform I thought it was Sunye. Also don't anyone think Sohee was glowing? She is to pretty, all the girls look good! :)

Guest yubin4ever

OMG OMG OMG these pictures are just too amazing right now. And it sucks because i have to go to work already. Because all i want to do right now is spazz the proper way with all my fellow wonderfuls here and because its christmas eve <_< .

But thank you EVERYONE for updating. I can not wait for some longer fancams when i get back. Tell Me looks epic by the way, Yennys blond hair is so sexy on her, I can not wait for breathe and heartbeat. OMG this concert was so EPIC.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!!

Guest wonderful ♡

There's a fancam at wondercuty of the Yeeun, Joo, Wooyoung skit but I have no idea how to rip it. It's on the second column, first link. YEEUN SOUNDS WONDERFUL <3

Oh oh just watched the full thing and OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO SEXY

Archived