Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Hey Y'all!

New WG video's up on youtube, so go and check it out!

The Wonder Girls in Action!! Get Ready for the Big Stage!

Cr: wondergirls@youtube.com

And theres a new NY1 article up about them, theWondergirls' page publicized it on Facebook so heres the link and there's a video under the article. I actually liked it a lot, the writer was very positive about the whole Asian scene hitting the US market...

Asian Stars Shine: Wonder Girls On The Move As Far East Movement Soars

Cr: ny1.com

Patience.

PS: Slow day eh?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

You beat me to it. Here is the print article..

NY1 News is a Time Warner news channel in NYC.

They have the WG video & 2 others at their site (I was watching it over there).

Omitted the non-WG pics here.

Updated 12/06/2010 06:11 PM

By: Lewis Dodley, NY1.com

enlarge01wondergirlsint.jpg

Whether you call it inevitable or long overdue, the Asian music scene is making its mark on America – and New York City is the gateway for what has literally become a far east movement. Lewis Dodley reports that the movement is now full speed ahead.

It's been four years since "Rain" fell on Madison Square Garden – but you could hardly call it a drought.

Though he is now out of the U.S. spotlight, the former and original producers of the aforementioned Korean heartthrob haven't missed a beat, forging ahead with their dream of creating an Asian pop star in America. JYP Entertainment set up shop in New York City three years ago with a mission – one that their group the Wonder Girls has come on the brink of realizing. They are 21-year-olds Sun (Min Sun Ye) and Yenny (Pak Ye Un), 22-year-old Yubin (Kim Yoo Bin) and 18-year-olds Sohee (Ahn So Hee) and Lim (Woo Hye Lim). Lim stepped in for Sunmi (Lee Sun Mi), who wanted to dedicate more time to her education – a transition that has apparently been seamless.

"She is the baby (youngest) of the group along with Sohee, and everybody loves her kind and happy personality," said JYP Marketing Director David Hyun.

After last year's first English-language single, "Nobody," and their tour opening for the Jonas Brothers, the group followed up this year with the predominantly English language CD "Two Different Tears" and a full-blown U.S. tour that included a sold-out performance at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan. Two shows were performed in San Francisco, Chicago and Honolulu because of high demand, and Wonder Girls merchandise flew off the shelves. They appeared on the Wendy Williams Show last year, but have designs on their own national show next year, to serve as a showcase for their talents.

Hyun says the Wonder Girls are currently going back and forth between the U.S. and Asia, recording songs and doing events and shows.

"We get a lot of performance/appearance requests from all over Asia including China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. They were recently in Cannes, France for the MIPCOM conference, doing red carpet and performances there," says Hyun, who also said we should brace ourselves for the Wonder Girls new album in early 2011.

"We are excited about it because there will be lots of good songs on it," he says.

While the meter is still running on "2 Different Tears", "Nobody" landed on the Billboard Hot 100 – a first for a Korean group. Not bad for five young ladies who just three years ago were singing, speaking and thinking only in Korean.

Last year in an exclusive interview with NY1, JYPE founder and mega-producer J.Y. Park predicted an Asian star music movement in the United States – and true to his words the Wonder Girls are not alone. In fact, Park's words may already be prophecy through four Asian-Americans who are taking the charts by storm.

Kev Nish (Kevin Nishimura) of Chinese and Japanese descent, Korean-Americans Prohgress (James Roh) and J Splif (Jae Choung) and Filipino-American DJ Virman (Virman Coquia) are the west coast guys who make up Far East Movement. Despite the fact that it only took them two hours to put the song together, their hit "Like a G-6" has flown to number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a first for an artist of Asian descent since Kyu Sakamoto's "Sukiyaki" in 1963.

"We have been working for a while, so the fact that people are connecting with us is just a really cool thing," said Prohgress.

It has yet to be seen whether Far East Movement will reach the iconic status JYPE aspires, but they couldn't be off to a better start – a start that predicates itself on the so-called "Free Wired" lifestyle.

"There are so many cultures out there; Free Wired is mixing it all together" says Kev Nish. "In our sound Free Wired, we're not really defined by one genre so we're taking on an alternative pop route."

Childhood friends Kev Nish, J Splif and Prohgress found their love for music fresh out of high school and have since been on world tours, signed international distribution deals and had their music featured on numerous other media projects. Though they hail from Los Angeles, they recognize the melting pot that is New York, and that the road to stardom will always come through the city. At a recent engagement in Midtown the members told NY1 they still don't feel successful and that despite the name of their group it's not about any particular race.

"We grew up in a scene where there are Latino rappers, African-American rappers, Caucasian, and we all grew up as kind of a community," said Kev Nish. "So when we saw them rise it wasn't like they broke because they're a certain race or we broke because we're a certain race; we all just mesh together. Whoever breaks it's about you're repping your neighborhood, you're repping the street, you're repping the scene."

Also hoping New York would help launch their American presence is JYJ, comprised of three members of the Korean five-member boy group TVXQ. Themselves an Asian sensation, TVXQ is on hiatus after members Xiah (Kim Jun Su), Micky (Park Yoo Chun) and Hero (Kim Jae Joong) won a lawsuit against Korea's SM Entertainment over the length of their contract. The other two members, U-Know (Jung Yun Ho) and Max (Choikang Chang Miin), reportedly did not join the suit because they were busy preparing for their debut dramas.

A drama of a different type played out as JYJ attempted to put on a showcase concert in New York promoting their first English-language album, "The Beginning". With songs including performances by Kanye West and Queens rapper Flowsik, JYJ is hoping the album will also give it a foothold in America as it wades through its problems with SM. But the Manhattan show was nearly derailed as the group failed to get a work visa and had to return all the money to ticket holders and let the other concertgoers in for free.

Still, the popularity of their sound – not to mention the attention from hitmaker West and their seemingly advanced English skills – seems bound to put JYJ on the map.

Trying to put traditional Korean music on the contemporary map is YIEN. They are five young ladies who take centuries-old instruments to places that music lovers thought they'd never go. The so-called kinetic music group hopes to convey young sentiments through traditional elements of Korean music and electronic sounds. All in their mid-20s, YIEN brought their instruments the haegeum (Kang Dul Yi), gayageum (Nam Kyung Min), piri/taepyeongso (Lee Saem Yi) daegeum/sogeum (Cha Jeong Hui) and janggu/kkwaenggwari (Han Sol Ip) to Flushing, Queens, and wowed the adoring crowd.

YIEN started off in Korea in 2003 as a group of college freshmen who wanted to "reinvent" the prevailing image of the lyrical and quiet art form called gukak, while still respecting its roots. In fact the group says everything thing they do musically is based on gukak. YIEN tries to separate themselves from other gukak bands with not only their style, but their administration. The group is actually seven members when including the director and producer, and they are not under any label or management company. They are also de facto Korean ambassadors, having also travelled to countries like Peru, Bolivia and most recently Australia spreading their musical prowess.

YIEN has also been partially funded by the Korea Foundation and Arts Council Korea, pointing to the promise this young band possesses. Upon the release of their first CD, "Urban Heart," one music critic noted their uniqueness, calling YIEN "a free-spirited and lively girl group that proposed a new stage culture with an urban-style stage art and fashionable clothes." Professor Won Il of the Korea National University of Arts calls YIEN "a group of precious and young artistic spirits that delve into ways of communicating with audiences in new manners as well as their identity and musical identity through music in Korea."

The question facing YIEN and the other groups now is whether their identity can be embraced by the world. Luckily for us, it appears they won't take no for an answer.

Source: http://www.ny1.com/c...-movement-soars

The article was even forwarded by the Huffington Post, which is pretty cool.

Their co-founder/chief editor/NYC socialiate Adriana Huffington was at the Pivot Conference with JYP & WG. Wonder if the networking had paid off?

http://www.huffingto...1053646848.html

- - - - - - - - -

JYP USA advertised for a Marketing Assistant on Craigslist http://newyork.craig...2098883342.html

Get ready for WG again, America! LOL

- - - - - - - - -

FYI The JYP Auditions in Singapore begins tomorrow, for 3 days (plus another day off for the judges in between).

They have changed the location. The original venue could not handle the expected 1,200 daily tryouts.

Everyone is supposed to report at 8am for admin & to collect number tags. I think the auditions will start at 9am; everyone gets one minute; & the daily cut-off time is 6pm.

Heard they will let in 30 auditionees at one time. Everyone else waits outside. It is a closed-door event; they mobilized some volunteer photographers & videographers but otherwise no public spectators allowed. (Aww...)

The wall posts have been quite panicky at local organizer Alpha Entertainment FB over the past week: http://www.facebook....30767631?v=wall

Well, if you ever wonder what a JYP audition is like, here is the SG version unfolding in real time.

WG featured in HK's G-Zone magazine.

It basically provided a career summary. The respective sub-headings translate as 'Multiple-setback trek to stardom' (about Hyuna's withdrawal); 'Breakout hit with 'Nobody';  'Rebound after personnel change' (about Lim & 2DT); 'Meets its match in Korea' (referred to SNSD & then asked the fans to support WG & their HK concert).

58000166587843380086156.jpg

15696216658787338008315.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK

- - - - - - - - - - -

I've seen the following on Korean search engines & now the Chinese press are also passing the word on.

Sohee's old Xmas photos (for TBJ, right?) is a buzz among Korean netizens this holiday season; they want her as the ideal Xmas present.

The Chinese press wrongly reported it as a recent photoshoot.

Sing Pao article.

35635166567580048779156.jpg

Apple Daily mention.

15514916656735671546815.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

Guest wonderr23

their NY1 interview was amazing!! I can really feel their improvement not only on a professional level but on their talents as well! Sunye's voice during 'This Time' was very beautiful to the point that it gave me goosebumps. Their individual skills are really improving in a very different level! Like that of a PRO! Congratulations Wondergirls!! Now i don't really care about the other idols dominating Korea. They can have all the temporary glory they want. For all i care!! I am just soo proud of our girls!! Their improvements and achievements...just everything! Proud to be a wonderful. Once a wonderful, always a wonderful <3

The NY1 article got me into high expectations mode.

The "national show next year" to which Hyun refers is Made In Wonder Girls, I guess.

And the new album hype is really enticing: "We are excited about it because there will be lots of good songs on it". Yup, high expectations ^^

The NY1 article has been retweeted by many sources in the beginning, I wonder if Arianne Huffington is behing the citation on the Huffington Post. She's such a big influencer, having her as supporter could mean a lot next year.

c19ca1b96ecc95216d49332b3f2d15cb_large.png

The interviewer in NY1 video is a long time acquaintance. He has probably some serious K-Pop background, I remember he did shoot a long interview in which JY was bragging about the Wonder Girls talents, at the time the girls were probably still in Korea.

Later he interviewed the girls when they did the NYC concert in spring 2009.

--

*edit: I got confused about the times -- the two videos are contemporary, both set after the 2009 NYC concert. Sorry.

Referenced videos:

NY1 - Meet The Producer JYP [Thai Sub]

[Thai Sub] NY1 - Meet The Wonder Girls

cr Hades7

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls, Sohee changed to Santa! “So cute!”

December 07, 2010 psalms1103

20101205b_4_3.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Sohee changed to Santa Claus for a photo shoot of a Clothiers and a bakery company recently. She’s catching her fan’s attention with her cute face and a Christmassy red Santa hat and a red dress.

20101205b_4_4.jpg

20101205b_4_1.jpg

Her fans saw it and are showing enthusiastic reactions through boards. They’re commenting that “changed to Santa, Sohee is so cute!”, “I wish to receive a Christmas present from cute Santa like her.”

Source: JTN NEWS(www.jtn.co.kr)

^

LOL! This photoshoot is actually an old one that they did for Crown Bakery(the second photo for TBJ).XD How come they only noticed this now?

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/wonder-girls-sohee-changed-to-santa-%E2%80%9Cso-cute%E2%80%9D/

I found the Korean source of the WG/JYP/Joo/J-Lim selcas a page back.

Here is the complete photo set posted there. Anyone can translate what the scribbled text say the various artistes?

18646513.jpg

68975448.jpg

21617089.jpg

67179729.jpg

61562327.jpg

90648096.jpg

19711169.jpg

j11k0.jpg

46653874.gif

Source: http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=dudtj7822

For those who understand the language, JYPChinafans has transcribed & uploaded a Chinese-subbed version of MBC Section TV's JYP Nation segment.

The YT ripped copy is pretty blurry:

The original clip at Tudou has much better image quality.

http://www.tudou.com...ew/9V1msqRuCYw/

- - - - - - - - - -

Sunye update at Mindot.

호호홍

12월이네여 벌써

요즘들어 부쩍이나.. 제가 20살이 넘어선.. 어엿한 진짜 성인이구나..라는 걸 많이 느끼고 있어요 여러모로..하하하하

그리 속상하진 않지만 기분이 뭔가 묘하긴 하네용!^^

스무살 땐 진짜 잘 몰랐었는데...ㅎ

다들 잘 지내시는지요^^

민닷식구들 24일날 볼 수 있었으면 좋겠네용!ㅋㅋ

완전 열심히 준비하고 있기는한데.. 워낙 스케쥴이 다들 바쁘다 보니 연말이라 ㅠㅠ

저희도 단콘 2개나 있는거 아시죠?ㅎㅎ

곧 말레이시아로 날라가야해용...ㅋㅋ

암튼 요즘 날씨가 따뜻했다 엄청 추웠다 하더라구요.. 감기 조심하시구!

특히나 건조한 날씨에.. 피부관리 잘하셔용 ㅋㅋㅋ 앗 불조심도!!ㅎ

저는 아주아주 잘 지내고 있어요^^

지금 종아리 근육이 완전 뭉쳤는데.. 콘서트때 보시면 왜그랬는지 아실거에여 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 앗..팔도...ㅋㅋㅋ

모두들 그 어느때보다도 멋지고 즐겁고 기쁜 12월 2010년 마지막 달 되시길 바래요^^~~

또 올게요 민닷!!!!

사랑합니당~~ 오늘도 평안하시길!! 샬롬샬롬~~

Chinese translation by i5205u0 @ WGTW

齁齁齁

已经12月了

最近听到不少 说我已经超过20岁了 真的是堂堂的成人了 我自己也感觉到了 多方面的 哈哈哈哈

还有虽然已经不再难过了 心情还是有种奇妙的感觉!^^

真的不知道已经到了20岁

大家都过的很好吧

mindot的朋友们 24号可以见到的话会很棒唷

真的很用心准备的 看著大家的行程都很忙碌 也已经要年末了TT

我们还有两个单独的演唱会 知道吧?

我们要去马来西亚

总之 最近天气忽冷忽热的 要小心感冒

特别是乾燥的天气 皮肤管理要特别注意 阿 还要小心火 呵

我过的非常非常好

现在小腿的肌肉很强壮 如果看演唱会的话就会之道为什麼了 KKKKKK 阿 手臂也是 KKK

希望全部都能比不管什麼时候更帅气 更开心 的过2010最后的ㄧ个月唷~~

还会再来的MINDOT!!!!

爱你们 今天希望平安

My re-translation from the Chinese.

snort snort snort

it's already december

recently heard many say i'm already past 20, that i am a full adult now. i feel it too, in many ways. hahahaha

already past lamenting it, but there still lingers this peculiar feeling!^^

turning 20 has yet to sink in

how is everybody

it will be great to meet with mindot friends on the 24th

we are preparing hard. our schedule is so busy, & it will be the end of the year soon TT

we have two more solo concerts, do you know?

we are going to malaysia

anyway, the recent weather has been alternately hot or cold, so be careful not to get sick

especially during dry weather, do pay attention to skin care & watch out for 'heatiness'

i am very, very well

my calf muscles are so strong now, watch the concert(s) & you will know why KKKKKK my arms too KKK

hope everybody can spend the last month of 2010 more handsomely & happily, whatever your circumstances~

will drop by mindot again!!!!

love you all, have a nice day

Guest valentino_rossi46

WGMARKPD MARK PD

citizenz of earth! will it snow tomorrow(Dec 8th) just like MIMI @mimimimi0502 forecasted? I bet on 'NOT!'^.^ what's your bet???

Btw, Mimi copied Ye Eun's tweet <3

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

Sometimes I feel I've got to.....

204093275.jpg

204135649.jpg

Credit StalkAPPLE@twitter

These photoshop photo are so nice <3 , Sun Mi with her long legs <3, like a beautiful, sexy girlfriend is lying next to her BF-Mafia boss So Hee

Guest songbird86

^That is wonderful photoshop work. I almost thought it was real :lol:

I'm glad we are hearing more and more from Sunmi lately, and seeing her interact with the girls. I'm glad that connection is still there between them. Even though they all are busy they take time out to check up on each other, just like family.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Picture Time!- At the Radio Station

34.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3x9npSN48A

Yesterday Mimi forecast today will have snowing, and now it's snowing in Korea :), Mimi win the bet wt Mark PD :)

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

Wo xiang he xigua zher!!!

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

おげんきですか~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

[Trans] Sunmi: おげんきですか~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // how are you doing/feeling?

[trans] Sunmi: I want to drink watermelon juice!!!

credit StalkAPPLE

Btw Sun Mi wrote Chinese wrong, "xigua zhi" not "xigua zher" :P

15533616681581669062215.jpg

WG adds more seats for the fans

Ming Pao Daily News 2010-12-08

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS is holding a concert in Hong Kong on December 17. The HKD 1,280 VIP tickets have already been sold out. The organizers is adding new limited VIP seats as well as HK 880 & 680 seats to accommodate more fans.

- - - - - - - - - - -

68561166815823357288156.jpg

WONDERGIRLS easing off [Asian] concerts, their tickets selling like hot cakes

Sing Tao Daily 2010-12-08

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS's (WG) first Hong Kong concert is getting a great response in ticket sales. The organizers have decided to offer new limited HKD 1,280, 880 % 680 tickets for sale. Post-Hong Kong, WG will ease off Asian concerts for some time to focus on their American expansion. As a result, Hong Kong fans as well as those from neighboring regions like Shenzhen, Macau & Guangzhou have been vying for the tickets & greatly boosting the box office. The initial sales has already been announced as a resounding success, with HD 1,280 VIP tickers all sold out. According to reports, WG's fans are all looking forward to the concert. They anticipate the girls will pull out all the stops to mark their '2010 Concert Tour' with a perfect ending.

- - - - - - - - - - -

15103516681583669062015.jpg

New seats added to satisfy the fans

Oriental Daily News 2010-12-08

WONDERGIRLS's first Hong Kong concert next Friday is getting a great response. The HKD 1,280 tickets are already all sold out. The organizers have decided to add new seats to accommodate more fans for the show.

- - - - - - - - - - -

15536816681586002395115.jpg

WG's Hong Kong concert selling like hot cakes

Apple Daily 2010-12-08

Popular Kpop group WONDERGIRLS is holding a concert at the AsiaWorld Area on December 17. The response is very great, so the organizers have deciced to add new seats. WG's Hong Kong show is the final stop of their World Tour this year. They will then ease off Asian concerts for some time to focus on their American expansion. Currently, Shenzen, Macau & Guangzhou fans are also vying for the tickets. The priciest HKD 1,280 ones are already sold out, so the organizers have announced new tickets.

WG article & concert info in HK music magazine Re:spect.

Basically a brief career intro, followed by a plug for the concert.

68146166633640042173156.jpg

15703616663390670881315.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG's HK visit mentioned in weekly magazine Oriental Sunday's 東方新地 entertainment coverage.

74619166821860023351156.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG HK concert info in Wen Wei Po's entertainment roundup.

74628166815796690624156.jpg

JYP Nation wants to wish you a Merry Christmas

20101208_jypnation_1.jpg

Artists of the JYP Nation family got together for the first time at the JYP House in order to film the music video for their Christmas carol album, “This Christmas.” Fans will be able to see different sides to their favorite JYP artists as they laugh and play amongst each other in celebration of the upcoming holiday. Shall we see for ourselves?

Wooyoung & Jo Kwon

20101208_jypnation_2.jpg

“Filming began at 5 AM! Not only the staff, but the JYP Nation artists as well were tired. Wooyoung and Jo Kwon helped liven the atmosphere with their cute antics and quickly became the ‘happy virus’ of the set. They went around to all of the different recording sets in order to share their strength and lend support.”

Interview Filming

20101208_jypnation_3.jpg

“A lot of reporters came to the scene, as it’s the first time ever that JYP artists came together. We were able to see the hot interest everyone had, as they continually asked for interviews whenever any of the members had a free moment.”

Junho & Sohee Omok

20101208_jypnation_4.jpg

“Junho’s ‘omok’ game received a lot of attention from everyone on set. Many were bickering over who got to play first and concentrated hard on beating each other at the game. Sohee didn’t show interest at first but soon fell to its charms.”

Beastly Idol

20101208_jypnation_5.jpg

“It seems like not everyone can become a beastly 2PM member. Nichkhun worked out throughout the set, doing sit ups with a chair or walking around and doing push ups wherever there was room. It was obvious that his body was made with pure effort! Nichkhun! That’s enough!”

Choreography Practice

20101208_jypnation_6.jpg

“The biggest happening of the day was none other than Park Jin Young’s spontaneous dancing!! He immediately came up with a choreography for the carol song right on the spot and discussed it with the director before deciding to include it in the MV. The members enjoyed learning the fun new dance.”

A lot of people

20101208_jypnation_7.jpg

“There were so many people for the JYP Nation team that some had to wait outside because the set was too small. Although it was buzzing with noise, the minute the director stated that he was beginning to film, the set immediately hushed into a lull.”

Looking at the recorded film

20101208_jypnation_8.jpg

“The director, being a humorous young guy, made sure to pay attention to every little aspect of the members he were filming. He made sure to communicate clearly and discuss everything thoroughly in order to have a satisfactory scene for both himself and the members.”

Long-term group

20101208_jypnation_9.jpg

“Members went through a photoshoot before the MV filming officially began. Groups were divided into interest topics, but the most interesting of all was the “JYP Long-term Trainee” team. They’re the living history of the JYP company!”

Maknae Group

20101208_jypnation_10.jpg

“Following the “long-term” group was the “maknae” group. We always thought Sohee would forever remain the baby of the company, but seeing Suzy following her around while calling out ‘unni unni‘ made us all realize just how much the JYP family has grown. ^^”

Group Picture

20101208_jypnation_11.jpg

“It took longer than we thought to gather everyone for a group picture. They were all having so much fun that they didn’t even listen to instructions from the director and busily chatted amongst themselves. JYP Nation, fighting!!”

Here are some polaroid pictures of the JYP artists as a gift!

20101208selca6.jpg

Wonder Girls

“We feel like tearing up at the thought of coming together under the name of JYP Nation. You don’t know how long we’ve waited for this. We’ll become a bigger family in the future, right? Please give JYP Nation lots of love!!”

Lim Jung Hee

“I thank the sky for being able to sing a carol song and even shoot a music video with our JYP family like this. I hope that these opportunities come up more. Not only Korea, but out into the world.. I can anticipate that, right? ^^”

JOO

“Singing a carol song for the first time with our JYP family was such a fun experience. I’m so excited for our first concert to be held on Christmas Eve. Other families must feel this way too, right? JYP Nation fighting!!!”

Park Jin Young

“This day has finally come. The family album and concert I’ve always dreamed of. Out of my entire celebrity career, I think today is the happiest day. I’ll make a lot of music to make sure that my kids are always happy and smiling like today. Children, fighting!!!^^”

other artists...

miss A

“Spending a day with the JYP family was so fun. We would’ve never imagined something like this to happen to us just a few months ago. We’ll be working extra harder in order to become a miss A that follows the path of our seniors!!!! JYP fighting!! AQ fighting too!!”

2PM

“Today was the day our JYP family got together! We’re so glad that such a day came to us. Please anticipate this get-together every year into the future. ^^”

San E

“It feels like it was only yesterday that I sent my demo tape to Jin Young-hyung. I still can’t believe that I’ve become a part of the JYP family and am singing a carol with them like this~ Our first family concert has to hit jackpot… hehe, it will!!!!”

2AM

“We’re so glad that all of us have come together like this. We want to be with our family forever!! Everyone, please give our JYP Nation carol song lots of love!!”

cr. Allkpop

JYP's message is the best! ^_^

-------------- edit

@zax try pikeyenny.wordpress.com ^_^

Archived