Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^

True about the versatility factor. The Justice partnership aimed at the Disney crowd remains intact too.

In any case, WG will always have the fanbase who grew up with them.

Enjoyed viewing your video slideshow. I'm not really into living for the past (as you can probably tell), but you have compiled WG's 2010 worldwide activities nicely into a compact digestible clip.

One of my shelved tasks is to summarize every city/country WG has been to since they relocated overseas. I keep putting it off, but your video is giving me an impetus.

- - - - - -

davidleung01, the other Monster Cable engineer, tweeted a short clip of WG entering Club Eden.

Best screengrabs I can extract (fleeting glimpses, crowds, dark lighting):

screenhunter06oct170157.gif

screenhunter02oct170152.gif

screenhunter03oct170152.gif

screenhunter04oct170153.gif

Source: http://yfrog.com/6qfd1z

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

wow. 'i tried' climbed back onto charts? and at #3 as well! that's nice! ^^

Ooohh... did CL talked about Shee on WinWin? That's cool. I have never heard about either one of them talk about each other, so this will be the first time I think. I'll look forward to the subs lol xD

Congratultions to SunMi in getting into Dongguk university. ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Can u find a clip that CL mentioned So Hee ?

Yes it's the first time they talked about each other officially

I remember only 1 time during Jonas tour last year, 1 fan asked So Hee whether she is friend wt CL and she just answered "Yes" :)

^^

Yeah, I think the video was posted before. I recall looking up O'Live, which turned out to be a lifestyle TV channel in Korea.

- - - - - - -

To clarify, the MAMA 2010 awards in Macau will be held in Nov 28, not Dec 28.

Mnet has released a promo video which confirmed the date.

Checking my unofficial WG itinerary, it's inside the 3-week window between the Nov 19 Hefei megaconcert (unconfirmed) & the Dec 11 First Wonder Malaysia concert (confirmed).

But let's wait for the award nominations.....

wwwkpoplivecom20101015m.png

Source: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/10/15/mama-2010%E2%80%99s-nominations-to-be-revealed-on-october-28th/

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

^

no she did't talked about her ...but they were playing game and the mc asked dara which 2ne1 member close to wg sohee and she said cl

but i'm not sure i want the sub cuz i can't hear them clearly ....

------

i'm dreaming about their come back every day ^_^:P

Guest valentino_rossi46

So this year MAMA will be held in Macau not in Korea ?

It's confusing huh, Korean award ceremony will not be held in Korean

Mark PD is the main PD of this year award? Hope he will bring us better stage and performance ( Mnet award often promise the show will be amazing blah blah but many time they disappointed us wt their bad quality sound, poor stage and the performances are not so great >< )

Because Mark PD was the main PD so i think he will invite our girls, but because our girls only have activites in Korea for only 2 weeks, it will be difficult for them to grab any award , and truthfully, i think the girls will not attend MAMA if they wont any have award. Therefore, if they attend MAMA and perform, i think they will be received "Hallyu award" or " global popularity award" :)

^

The Mnet rep in the Kpop.fr MIPCOM video had mentioned an awards show in Macau.

Actually, I suspect JYPE will have WG skip the event if it was held in Korea.

The year-end music shows shows are prestigious, but they had skipped them last year too. Yet WG had nothing on back then; they stayed in America & held a JYP Tree Lighting Ceremony instead.

Same sentiments in August this year. WG was in Korea (in between the Taiwan trip & Zhejiang China Blue show) & LIM was even tweeting about attending school & such, but they proceeded to skip the Mnet 20s Choice awards too. Other JYPE artistes attended instead, to make up for the SM & YG absenteeism.

For better or worse, WG won't make domestic appearances unless they have something to promote or a business commitment to fulfill.

But Macau represents an attractive opportunity since it is overseas, & they have not gone to the HK-Macau region before.

- - - - - - -

The WG 'I Tried' sudden popularity may have something to do with the Oct 16 MBC Infinite Challenge episode.

A number of Korean news articles mentioned the song, but I can't figure out the context using online translation.

http://ntn.seoul.co...._view&idx=56407

Guest Mia_Mia

Sunmi.. chukkamida!!! :D

in the same university as her unnie... 2sun <3

hopefully we'll get to see some 2sun interaction soon

31368193.gif

leader celebrating Sunmi's acceptance into her university..keke

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi and Jane conversation in Twitter, Sun Mi must be jealous cuz she's Gossip girl'fan :P

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

@JANEyjK you're too busy huh??ㅠㅠ

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@mimimimi0502 never busy for <33333333

@mimimimi0502 I meant never busy for u:)

@JANEyjK You hang out with lim, yubin..who's next? It'll be sohee..haha she's gonna call u soon.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@mimimimi0502 너 질투하는구나????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JANEyjK Jane Kim

Omgomgomg!!!!! Gossip girl dan&nate is here at our restaurant omgomg

JANEyjK Jane Kim

@WGsohee 야야야야야야야 나 지금 유빈이랑 혜림이랑 밥먹으러왔는데!!!가십걸 네이트랑 댄있어!!!나 네이트 어뜨케!!!!완전멋져 미챴어!!!!

I think SO Hee is Gossip Girl' fan too, Jane immediately tweet to her :P

Guest valentino_rossi46

Jane up a photo of Lim

bny.jpg

And for Malaysian WF, because the girls will perform at Genting, and in Genting have only 3 hotels if i didnt remember wrong, i think highly chance that after the concert, they will spent their night at Genting, so if u guys travel to Genting to see the girls, highly chance u can live in the same hotel with them :P , and the next day maybe they will enjoy Genting theme park :), so shouldnt go back immediately after concert , huh

Guest yubin4ever

who's free? Can you guys help SUNlights trend #sunye on twitter? We need 10 or more tweeters.

Im free!! Is it too late? Eh. I'll still do it now anyway lol

Guest wonderr23

^it's not too late. There are still SUNlights tweeting #sunye. I can't cuz i'm over the limit already. Twitter said i should try in a few hours? Damn it <_<

You guys who are free and bored like me. Let's tweet #sunye please?lol Seriously, even just for once?? Let's make her feel very special.

EDIT

SUNYEs' latest tweet made me ROFL

34t1tg5.jpg

i think this is my first time her

i really like WG .. they r amazing

hi asma77.

Archived