Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Yoobin's new tweets; she had sent them at 3am in the morning Korean time.

The 1st one says they're heading back to America soon, while the 3rd one mentioned she's packing. (Google translated).

I wonder if they will fly back for the Korean GP Eve concert (Oct 21) & the Zhengzhou Wushu Festival (Oct 22) thereafter. No confirmation on either yet.

JYP China usually gives 2-5 days' notice on flight times, inc. for 2PM's newest event there.

screenhunter07oct150318.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

SETTV (Taiwan) infotainment segment has Mandopop heavenly queen A-mei singing a snippet of 'Nobody' as part of her concert fan service (fan requests).

It's at 13:33 to 13:52. http://www.tudou.com...ew/yy4ows8Vkw0/

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chikusho1

@qoxie

whoa sh!t thanks alot for those pics you made my day qoxie haha had a hard time scrolling through all that lol

yubin is gaining fat? awesomeness shes just nice that way! all of them are gorgeous as always. rockin their black outfits

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yoo Bin is gaining weight ?

I look at a lot of Yubin pictures daily... I don't think she's gained weight... I think it's just the hairstyle that she's sporting. She naturally has a round face so when her hair is really short or to one side it makes her face look bigger... similarly when she has "the wig" on her face looks much smaller and hence she looks like she's lost weight. Actually I think Yubin's weight has been really stable since she lost some of it for the 2DT comeback :D

All the girls look great albeit a little tired. Yeeun looks gorgeous and posied, Sunye really beautiful and elegent and Yubin really sexy and edgy.

Ending note- I'm happy to see Sunye getting cute Mandoo cheeks again :D

yubin is gaining fat? awesomeness shes just nice that way! all of them are gorgeous as always. rockin their black outfits

No, lah. She looks fetching, but methinks her attire is all over the place.

The biker rebel look is chic, but the lingerie(?) top is too short (as pointed in other WF boards) & those cut-off pants aren't symmetrical either.

She's always going to have those hips &, not surprisingly, they & her thighs get accentuated the more her waist slims down.

Typically, her 2DT gear manages to contour out a body shape very well. But this outfit produces no corresponding effect.

I don't really like Sunye's dress either. She looks strangely shorter than usual; I blame it on her low-cut fish-scale top, which also makes as if her neck is jutting out.

Yeeun's attire looks the best -- most proportional -- to me, & she seems to carry a nice shy-ish MiSo vibe in some of the photos too.

Overall, what stands out for me is how adult they have grown again, compared to as recently as the US tour (Made in WG series). Makes me wonder: are they too old for the Jobros crowd now?

I had a peek at Einstein_MCP's twitter. Looks like the Monster Cable engineers were hanging out with the WG trio & San E until 2 in the morning.

Did missA or JYP attend? I didn't come across any photos.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Party till 2am then immediately packed luggage then go US tired for them

Seems like SoHee and Lim back US yesterday cuz Jane has just update her twitter she went out with Lim

And our beloved Sun Mi is still sick ?

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

:D 14도라니 바깥에는 해가 쨍쨍한데..우와 주말엔 더춥다네 눈이나 내려버려라! Dont get sick! Wherever you are.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guest ll_borderline

exciting great great great news for everyone!

our baby sunmi got accepted at dongguk university!!!!

horaaahhhhh!!! so proud of you sunmi ah!!!!!

i got the news from my friend who is one of the admin at byulha!!!

everyone tweet and congratulation our sunmi!!!

im so happy!!!!!

** dongguk is also leader min's university!

2sun~~~~~ yeah!!!! same department too!

Arts Department majoring in Theatre.

Guest chikusho1

exciting great great great news for everyone!

our baby sunmi got accepted at dongguk university!!!!

horaaahhhhh!!! so proud of you sunmi ah!!!!!

i got the news from my friend who is one of the admin at byulha!!!

everyone tweet and congratulation our sunmi!!!

im so happy!!!!!

its better if we hear it from sunmi herself

need more proof/info

^ She & 4Minute Gayoon have their applications accepted, that's all (for now).

Doesn't mean enrollment yet. They can still take the college entrance exams in November to explore more options.

But do congratulate her. She wants to continue her studies, so this is an important personal marker for her.

- - - - - - - - -

I posted a summary of WG's unofficial itinerary at the Taiwan board last time online. Here it is in English.

The majority of activities are still unconfirmed, although a Taiwan WF (one of the Korean speakers) replied to share Yoobin's apparent tweet about WG returning soon to Korea & then on to China. Hmm, was it the message to missA MIN?

Oct 18 - Pivot Conference showcase, New York City, USA

Oct 21 - Korean Grand Prix eve concert, Yeongam, Korea (unconfirmed)

Oct 22 - International Shaolin Wushu Festival opening, Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China (unconfirmed)

Nov 13 - Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand concert, Bangkok, Thailand (unconfirmed)

Nov 19 - 星耀中华U酷之夜 megaconcert, Hefei, Anhui Province, China (unconfirmed)

Dec 11 - 1st Wonder Live in Malaysia concert, Genting Highlands, Selangor, Malaysia (confirmed)

Jan 02 - 2011梦想潮流 megaconcert, Hefei, Anhui Province, China (unconfirmed)

There is also the Dec 28 Mnet MAMA awards in Macau, China.

But the Dec 4 Mnet Ultimate Live in Singapore concert won't involve WG now, with the show lineup finalized.

- - - - - - - - - - -

2xix.jpg

Cr: davidleung01 @ twitter

Sunmi accepted to Dongguk University

Our Sunmi, who has been busy studying, has just got accepted in Dongguk University class of 2011 together with 4 Minute’s member Gayoon via rolling admissions. Sunmi will now have a choice of enrolling in Dongguk or to take the university entrance exams due in late November which will potentially open up more university choices for her.

If she enrolls in Dongguk university, she’ll be in the same department with Leader Min Sunye, majoring in drama.

Dongguk University is ranked 5th in South Korea.

Source: Newsis

Credit: sunmijjang.wordpress.com

omg good news for Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulation congratulation !!!!!!!~ sunmi jjang

eab1b0ec9ab8ec959eec979.jpg

Guest yubin4ever

Congrats Sunmi!! Hopefully you can meet often with Sunye..and maybe realize how much you miss WG...and maybe come back..even just for a song or one album lol

Guest chikusho1

Sunmi, 4minute’s Gayoon accepted to Dongkook University

Wonder Girls’ former member Sunmi has become Sunye’s college junior.

It was announced this afternoon that Sunmi, 4minute’s Gayoon, and model Kim Jiwon were admitted to Dongkook University for the 2011 school year as Theater majors. The three were in the top admissions out of a competition rate of 14.3 to 1.

Sunye is a 2nd year senior in the same program along with SNSD’s Yoona while fellow SNSD member, Seohyun gained admission last year.

Sunmi concentrated on her studies after withdrawing from the Wonder Girls, while Gayoon challenged herself to focus hard despite her busy schedule with 4minute.

Best of luck, everyone!

Source: Korea Economy, allkpop

Photo: Newsen

Congratulations

Guest chikusho1

[news] Really young Sohee and Sunmi cute photo's revealed

2.jpg

3.jpg

Wonder Girls member Sohee and Sunmi past cute photo's has been revealed.

Photo's of the two has surfaced on the internet on the 15th and a lot of netizens are shocked at how young they were back then. In the photo's the two of them made cute poses. They were winking, sticking their tongue out and the cute v poses.

It seemed that they already had potential even from such a really young age. Netizens commented, "So cute", "They were like me when I was a kid", "Was it really a long time ago?"

Source: TV Daily

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Guest i.said.goodbye

CONGRATULATIONS TO SUNMI FOR MAKING IT INTO COLLEGE!!!! <33

I'm so proud of her and I'm so happy that she's in the same course as Sunye :D

--------------------------------

I don't know if this has been shared but Yubin responded to se7en's tweet.

1-vert.jpg

and he again responded to her

@WGyubin NP!!! 내 후배인지 오늘알았으니까 이제부턴 12배로^^ 몸 조심히 잘 다녀오길~ holla~~~

Can someone please translate?

Guest songbird86

Congrats to Sunmi for being accpeted into Dongguk University!!!

I knew she could do it, it's just nerve wrecking wait to hear news even though you know the outcome. I'm glad, she's worked and studied so hard. And she's a junior to Sunye also? I just can't help but be all smiles for her.

Am so so so proud at Sunmi ,,

the girls finally did it , I never lost hope on her , after all she was WG's Alianee Brain ,

Love you so much sweetee , you should celerate your win babee .. :wub:

------

chikusho1

[news] Really young Sohee and Sunmi cute photo's revealed

yaaaay !!.

they look super duper cute

Sunmi look so beautiful even when she was soo young , and sohee , omo wanting to punch the camera , kekeke , so dorkyyy .

Archived