Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ love them .... but no sunye TT where is she?

lim looks tired like yenny and yoobin last pic

now yenny's body is so hot ...hahah

The other followWG pics.

173460513.jpg

173446603.jpg

173441166.jpg

173460573.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

JANEyjk also tweeted the following message to Sunye, it appears, gushing about what Paris was like (& also something about Yoobin as tour guide).

It was sent at 4 plus in the morning local time, so she's apparently not with them. Did she take an early flight out?

@WGsun 에펠타워 같이 봤었어야 하는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 비오는대도 꾿꾿이 다 봤다! 유빈이가 가이드해줬어-ㅋㅋ 잘 도착했찌??

- - - - - - - - - - -

20101007002255503.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest ashenlo

Did Yenny gain weight?

by Supermar on October 7, 2010 at 12:18 am

20101006_yeeun_1.jpg

Recent pictures of the Wonder Girls have been receiving a lot of buzz on the online bulletins.

The Wonder Girls recently had a performance on October 3rd for the Los Angeles Korean Festival. Because the girls have been inactive for so long, fans have expressed their excitement for the show. Yet as it turns out, netizens didn’t care so much for the show as they did on the girls gaining a little weight.

Netizens focused particularly on Ye Eun, who was wearing a corset made out of blue jeans material. Worried comments such as, ‘How did you gain weight so suddenly?’ and ‘Did you get stressed a lot?’ flooded the topics.

In response to this issue, JYPE expressed, ‘The clothes that Ye Eun wore makes the body look larger.‘

cr: allkpop

just 2 comments on this

1. our Yenny is still gorgeous

2. if you know it JYP, then why don't you give her (and them) better clothes!!!!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

about yeeun's weight :

she looks so pretty ...i mean yeah she gain weight but she still gorgeous ..it's just the outfit i'm not a fan of their stylist

any who

dsc00979f.jpg

OMG sohee

she looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

-----

twitter update:

173574507.jpg

kkkkvf.jpg

why not so good mimi :(

Guest suki20

Did Yenny gain weight?

This is my opinion..!@ After yoobin lost much weight, now someone should take her place, someone should eat more and gain weight. Yes, she's yenny. I think this was planned. U know, people have different tastes about girls. Some people like skinny types, but some other like chubby one. Since now they have gone international, Wonder girls are created to fit in any international taste. From skinny - sunye, tan skin colour - yoobin, a bit chubby- yenny, cute attitude - sohee. lim, shes new i dont know yet. who can help me to find general characteristics of lim? Btw,  I think that is their marketing strategy. sometimes... i think this JYP really know how to 'play game'  know how to gamble. But in another way of view, the girls looks so fuc**ing tired of his game. But i believe in JYP. he make our 6 girls to go from nobody to somebody. Ok, im waiting patiently for their new album. Make it perfect with no rushing things, BUT, dont take so long time that OTHER people will get bored of waiting...@!#.

yenny still SUPER BEAUTIFUL to me..!!

Guest ll_borderline

^planned? marketing strategy? lol you're kidding right?

its the clothes! stylist keep squishing yeeun to these tiny

little outfits, that look so unflattering and dont complement

her curvaceous beautiful body at all. and i dont really care what

netizen says. netizens are netizens. she look absolutely fine

to me whether she gain weight or not i love her the way she is

and i love her for who she is.

JYP would never ever do such thing for marketing strategy. gees...

knowing how much hurt it cost yubin before, what jyp would say

hey yenny! its your turn time to gain weight! uhhh i dont think so :blink:

yeeun ah~ i love you the way you are and i love you for who you are!

Guest suki20

Well, i've mentioned a matter of opinion in my first sentence, so thats just my opinion. yeah. you guys can disagree and  state your opinion about my opinion too. Just like  you excercised  your "right" to comment and i excercised my right to reply. and oh, you also can thumbs down to show that you disagree with my opinion. Just click the red button on the right side. hehe

What? kidding?  no i'm not. unless if i'd mentiond a matter of kidding in last sentence,  but  i didn't. :)

Guest YW1801

People are entitled to opinions, but yours is just ridiculous, stupid and illogical.

Yes, I agree that Yubin was once fat and now Yeeun has gained weight.

But why the hell would you think it's a god damn marketing strategy?

Lol. You, sir/ma'am, have made my day.

Guest evilgary

i don't really think yenny gained weight too

in my opinion, it just looks tight on her thus making her look as though she gained weight

Guest chikusho1

My yeeun looks great regardless. its the clothing after all. im more worried about sunye hehe. shes a busy leader and shes skinny >.< so i like sunny to put some lil fat on :)

Guest suki20

Ok, its seem that you guys are really disturbed by my "markerting strategy" opinion. Then, should I say that some people is so careless, that as an idol, why some people don't just naturally maintain their bodies? if she has a problem with her weight then she should do something about it. Why should we blame clothes? Why do fat people blame clothes for looking fat? I think that is ridiculous and stupid too. ( In case some people say that my opinion about markerting strategy is ridiculous, stupid and illogical ) People arent blind. They absalutely know what is fat  and what is about clothes. And why do people always try to run away from reality? - Should i say like that? No isnt it? I never say that. I try to think possitive about that, like, that may be good for their markerting strategy. I just try to keep possitive thinking in my opinion. "Some people like skinny types, but some other like chubby one. Since now they have gone international, Wonder girls are created to fit in any international taste."

What im trying to say here is, its ok yenny, dont worry about fat or any negative comment from others,  People have different opinion and tastes. As long as you feeling good about your life, you have just stay what you are. "yenny still SUPER BEAUTIFUL to me..!!" <- have i mentioned this before?

Ok,  I apologize for any heart that is deeply disturbed at what I have said before. hehehe :)

Guest korey89

You are entitled to your own opinion, I agree. And now here's mine:

The only problem I have with your opinion about the marketing strategy is that it is, in fact, ridiculous. Telling someone to maintain a specific wait to target certain people, is not healthy. I doubt JYPE would do that. Yes, entertainment companies have strict diets that their artists must follow, we've seen proof of this, but it's one thing to follow a diet and another to have different members maintain a specific weight/body type to appeal to different markets. One thing I've always loved about WG is that they don't fall under that category. We've seen evidence of this. They don't aim to please specific individuals with their appearance like other groups, they aim to please fans/audience with their talent and songs.

You've also ignored the fact that weight loss and weight gain, in the girls' case, might be because of their schedule or because they feel comfortable in their own body, the latter, I believe, is the case with Yeeun. And yes, I am going to blame the clothes this time around, Yeeun has always had a somewhat curvy body, some outfits compliment that and some look unflattering. I can say the same for the other girls, they have different body types, sometimes their outfits compliment their bodies, and sometimes they don't.

And with that, I will end this by saying that their body types has little to do with which market they attract. Yubin has always been a favorite among international fans and males because of her sexy image and rapping. Sohee and Sunye have always appealed to the Korean market because they fit the common ideal type. Sohee = looks cute, chubby cheeks, with pale, flawless skin. Sunye = stunning facial features with an umma aura. Sohee, in particular, appeals to young males because even though she looks cute, she doesn't act cute. Guys like that. While Sunye appeals to older males and females because of her loving nature, and she fits the ideal daughter-in-law type, lol. Yeeun has attracted lots of attention within the international fanbase because of her flawless English and her always communicating with the fans. I'm not entirely sure which 'market' Lim appeals to as of yet, but her cuteness has won over a lot.

tl;dr: the girls' different personalities and talent is what attracts different markets, not their weight. They look comfortable in their own body, skin, etc... we don't need excuses like "marketing strategies" to justify the way they look.

^Agreed

It her outfit, and even if did she gain weight I really don't give a rat butt because Ye eun have never been as skinny period. And the important things is that she seem comfortable with herself and body. I still love her :)

15s7o75.png

The best rebuttal is the recent MIPCOM & Paris photos. Yeeun looked great in them, with no discernible traces of plumpness. Scroll back the back pages for the evidence.

As I posited, WG's album cover attire (which they wore at MIPCOM) are the only 2DT apparel that have worked across the board. The other costumes tend to be hit or miss, esp. without a permanent stylist helping out at live performances.

Also, while the 1980s aerobic-inspired wear were OK during the Korean comeback, their visual impact has retrogressed since IMO. On hindsight, perhaps they should not be seen outside of a photoshoot or TV show . The shoes (adidas Y3?) are awesome, though.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mnet Media is hawking the WG & 2NE1 reality shows to content buyers at MIPCOM.

If you watch the video, the sales rep said her company is expanding their content distribution to Japan, USA, Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore.

Plus an interesting tidbit about an Mnet awards show in Macau this year. If so, will WG attend? Remember, SM is feuding with Mnet, while YG also skipped the Mnet 20's Choice awards some time back. To counter, Mnet has been collaborating with JYPE, Cube & J.Tune so far with the Mnet Ultimate concert franchise.

[MIPCOM 2010] Mnet Media to present its Star Reality 'Made in Wonder Girls' and '2NE1 TV Season2'

[ Paul Shin 2010-10-07 ]

CANNES, France (AVING Special Report on 'MIPCOM 2010') -- <Visual News>  Mnet Media (www.mnet.com) presented its Star Reality 'Made in Wonder Girls' and '2NE1 TV Season2' at MIPCOM 2010.

Made in Wonder Girls

Once the Korean superstar girl band Wonder Girls conquered the Korean music industry, they leave for New York to face the American Music Industry. Watch Made in Wonder Girls and experience the five teenage sensations attempting to adapt to the western culture while winning the hearts of US audiences!

2NE1 TV Season2

Get up and personal with the daily lives of Korean Hip Hop group 2NE1 - again! Learn what has changed since they topped the KPOP charts and observe how they've matured as they prepare for their next album. Follow 2NE1 24/7 and get backstage passes and behind stories of the unique girl band group.

Global News Network 'AVING'

by Paul Shin ( www.aving.net)

Source: http://us.aving.net/...83&Branch_ID=us

Mipcom Opening Party - Hotel Martinez - October 4th, 2010.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeYvXn5sjcc

Mipcom Opening Party - Red Carpet @ the Hotel Martinez - October 4th, 2010 -.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5OI4M66nT8

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG in French newspaper, print edition.

17373201051711f8d978912.jpg

173731210.jpg

Cr: WonderGirlsFR @ twitter

- - - - - - - -

It appears WG may be heading to Korea from France. JANEyjk previously tweeted they had one day off in Paris, so they should already be on the move now (to wherever).

But Yoobin's mum (who was last active on Twitter during the Jobros tour) seems to be expecting to celebrate her daughter's birthday with her.

She even tweeted pics of the birthday cake. (Is "Michael" the 2DT MV dog? Sunye, JYPE, missA Suzy were all pictured with similar-looking canines before.)

screenhunter01oct080125.gif

173623616.jpg

173623045.jpg

Cr: skdiaka @ twitter + me91 @ soompi

The Monster Cable engineers, einstein_MCP & Davidleung01, also seem to be heading to Seoul next week for some unspecified event launch.

Dunno if JANEyjk will rendezvous with them. Also, is it JYPE Korea only, or will WG be involved too?

screenhunter02oct080145.gif

Cr: Einstein_MCP @ twitter + noname_soompi @ soompi

Archived