Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest chikusho1

^

^

no I dont think i hear sohee's vocals in their music.

Edit: listening to it again i would say some parts do sound like sohee though we wouldnt know, nice find

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

I also notice the chorus of Breathe,it seems not the voice of any MissA' member and very similar to So hee voice :), a very cute voice

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

Feel like I'm living in 2008. Everything is the same. Hmmm weird but good. Like me. Hahaha

40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WGsun Sun Min

Don't worry a single thing Be happy :)

7 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

"Kpop Dream Concert: History '07~'09" movie trailer is out. It includes WG performing Tell Me.

The movie itself will hit Japanese cinemas on Nov 13.

The sequel "New Generation '10" (confirmed to have WG) is set for next Jan 22.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Here is the screengrab of the official Japanese website.

It is conducting a contest for advance ticket buyers (click under 'News'), with Dream Concert T-shirt, poster, calendar & clear file(?) as prizes.

dreamconcertbrokorecom.png

Source: http://dreamconcert.brokore.com/

Guest chikusho1

Wonder Girls’ SoHee Appears on the MTV’s Homepage!

Since Wonder Girls ranked 16th on the U.S. Billboard “21 Under 21“, their member, SoHee has also recently appeared on the U.S. MTV homepage! This must be a surprise to the girls and their fans, especially SoHee.

SoHee’s picture was posted side by side with Ashley Greene, Alice Cullen in the movie Twilight, and Audrina Patridge, one of the main characters from the popular America show The Hills. The appearance of these three beauties at the same place has instantly attracted the attention of netizens. In the pictures, the three of them have the same side braid hairstyles and beautiful face!

Korean netizens were excited to see SoHee on the homepage, they can’t stop commenting that they were so glad to see SoHee appear with other American actresses.

They also praised that SoHee is the most beautiful among Ashley Greene and Audrina Patridge! Would you agree?

Source: Kim JiHyun @Tvdaily.co.kr

Translation + Written by: Jessie0029 @Kpoplive.com

Guest valentino_rossi46

Little Bin and Yoo Bin is so cute :)

Mark Pd

you will see the conversation between the lil bin and yubin on the last episode of made in wonder girls, stay tuned lol OCT 1st FRIDAY 6PM, Korean time

Mark PD FB

Guest monkeyhero

Mark PD is so cool. I follow his twitter. He's always got something wacky going on with Wonder Girls. I think Sunmi was his fav. He probably misses her.

Guest tnamphel

Can someone please clarify the date of thier album release.

I heard that they will be releasing thier new album early next year. Is is their american album or are they planning on releasing korean album.

^

according to the girls interview they will release their Korean album in January but I dont know about the american album

I found these pics in nate site the girls really look so pretty

201009290932545014.jpg

Guest chikusho1

@r1988

oh really? I always thought they were talking about the US album thats gonna be released. my memories are alil skewered...but when i read the interview again, Lim didnt specify which album its gonna be. but since she said they were going to work in the US for the album, I assumed its the US album.

v

v definitely need clarification or everyone could be spreading wrong info causing confusion

Guest i.said.goodbye

I also actually thought that it was their American album that was coming out in January.

I was under the impression that they didn't set a specific date for their Korean comeback only that they will be having one in 2011.

Anyone care to clarify? :sweatingbullets:

WG is on the road again. They will jet-set across the world over the next 3 weeks: LA, Cannes, Bangkok, NYC & hopefully Yeongam (F1 Grand Prix).

screenhunter01sep291418.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

KOCCA, Boasts Capacity of Korean Contents at the MIPCOM Opening Party

Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

SOURCE: KOCCA

SEOUL, South Korea, Sept. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Korean Creative Content Agency (Representative Jae Woong Lee, www.kocca.kr, KOCCA) stated that it will hold a Korean Contents Showcase at MIPCOM the world's leading entertainment content market, in Cannes, France on October 4.

The MIPCOM opening party is a networking party where around 3,000 MIPCOM buyers and sellers from countries around the world participate. KOCCA is proceeding with advertising Korean culture and excellent Korean programs through the Korean Contents Showcase ceremony.

KOCCA holds Korean contents advertising event under the title 'What's Wonder in Korea' in the opening party on October 4, and optimizes the release of Korean strategic contents towards potential buyers.

In the main hall where Korean singers mainly perform, Wonder Girls, the most internationally well known Korean singer group, are to show an exquisite performance to initiate of the opening ceremony. Wonder Girls is Korea's representative group consisting of 5 girls, and after ranked on the 76th in America's Billboard Chart Hot 100 with their debut song 'Nobody', their mini album '2DT' introduced this June also ranked 21st place in the Heatseekers Albums, the partial chart of the American Billboard. Wonder Girls are to step on the red carpet at the MIPCOM opening party with fabulous American actors this year.

An introducing corner of Korean strategic contents and advertising video clips are also provided in the main hall, and Korea's traditional food, 'Bulgogi' is also provided, for participants to experience the unique Korean taste.

In the Korean contents advertising room set apart from the main hall, Korean contents video clips will be played, advertising posters will be displayed and manufacturing companies & distributing companies of strategic contents will be present at the field, unfolding their promotion activities.

Especially, MBC drama's 'Dong-Yi' and SBS content hub's animation 'Scan2Go' will be played as the main strategic video clip contents representing Korea. It is expected to be largely greeted by participants.

Drama 'Dong-Yi' is the newest piece by Director Byung Hoon Lee, who previously gained worldwide reputation by introducing 'Jewel in the Palace'. Dong-Yi is a piece that has optimized the life turn-over of Suk Bin Choi, who was the lowest class-origined royal concubine of the 19th King Suk Jong and mother of the 21st King Young Jo. The growing process of her son King Young Jo was displayed on the scenes as well. It is currently being broadcasted in Korea with high popularity. The 'Scan2Go' of SBS contents hub is a story about the main character 'Sae Chan' and children, who hold a racing competition in space. It is an animation displaying children's challenge, expedition, growing scenes, etc.

President Jae Woong Lee of KOCCA stated that, "This ceremony focuses on advertising Korean contents to potential buyers," and that, "We expect to gain results of introducing the Korean culture, improving Korea's image as well."

Meanwhile, the KOCCA held MIPJunior exporting conference before the MIPCOM ceremony, progressed a business matching between internal corporations and global corporations, and installed Korea Pavilion at this ceremony as well. At the Korea Pavilion, Korean TV programs and animation will be introduced, focusing on displaying the excellence of Korean contents.

If you want to get some photos, please refer to following links

[omitted links]

©2010 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.

Source: http://www.news9.com....asp?S=13234481

- - - - - - -

Popping down to see G.Na at Bugis Junction later...

She had flown in earlier than expected (yesterday afternoon). Been working non-stop since, from the online evidence.

Good omen: Korean reports said her debuting album is tops in the weekly HMV charts in SG http://bit.ly/98PWh8

HMV SG even tweeted earlier it was sold out http://bit.ly/cliZc6

Guest uchix_francois

:D

the most internationally well known Korean singer group

I cant stop grinning like an idiot when reading this sentence... their sweat, tears and blood were started to pay off... so happy and proud of the girls...

Guest valentino_rossi46

@Chikusho : Mark PD FB http://www.facebook.com/markcrew.ent

28septembersunmi1.700x0.jpg

28septembersunmi2.jpg

28septembersunmi3.jpg

29septembersunmi11.jpg

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

and some of Mimi' new tweet, she loves Autumn the most, always complain about hot weather and now it's cold :)

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

@boku90 yup. Stewie said, "Nobody is perfect. I'm nobody.".

16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It's cold outside. I think It's early winter. There's no autumn anymore?? Poor autumn.

15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#iwannaknowwhy Twitter is always having some kind of problem.

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Archived