Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

“There is one more. The temporarily resting deer.” - Yu Bin mom is just so sweet :)

In Chuseok , only Jane, Lim , So Hee and Yoo Bin went out for dinner, recently, 4 of them together a lot, where is 2YE? Dating in other place ?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wonderdongbangbang2PM

Fancafe Rankings For End Of August

1) TVXQ: 770,848 ↓ 2203

2) Big Bang: 356, 081 ↓1460

3) SNSD: 304,409 ↓ 119

4) SS501: 252, 419 ↓ 1915

5) 2PM: 220,079 ↓ 5124

6) Super Junior: 196,258 ↓ 526

7) SHINee: 119,005 ↑ 4126

8.) Beast: 111,922 ↑ 4930

9) Shinhwa: 109,235 ↓ 6078

10) Wonder Girls: 106,919 ↓ 464

11) F.T. Island: 100,577 ↓ 6442

12) 2NE1: 95,247 ↓ 267

13) MBLAQ: 80,809 ↑ 1819

14) f(x): 63,818 ↑ 1723

15) 2AM: 60,082 ↓ 361

16) Kara: 55,506 ↑ 4

17) Brown Eyed Girls: 44,383 ↓ 355

18) Seeya: 40,774 ↓ 2281

19) CNBLUE: 32,602 ↑ 2136

20) T-ara: 28,448 ↑ 607

21) Davichi: 25,846

22) 4minute: 24,870 ↑ 2186

23) Z:EA: 23,489 ↑ 1116

24) After School: 18,090 ↑ 660

25) Sistar: 16,104 ↓ 34

26) Supernova: 12,991 ↓ 5960

27) CSJH: 12,786 ↓ 100

28) Miss A: 12,620

29) Infinite: 10,913 ↑ 2857

30) U-Kiss: 8,300 ↓ 384

Scans of JUNIOR magazine June 2010 issue.

I have seen the individual Wonder Style 2 pics, as well as the separate "paparazzi" ones, but not the pictorial book until now.

screenhunter25sep260003.gif

screenhunter26sep260004.gif

screenhunter27sep260004.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

G.NA is holding a meet-&-greet in SG (Bugis Junction) on Wednesday!

She's fluent in English, & I heard she is going to perform some songs too.

But the event timing (7pm) is a bit unsuitable for me. But fingers crossed.

I expect Cube family supporters to be there in support. Wonder if Yoobinians will also turn up.

Heechul is missing Sunye again...kekeke....their relationship is so cute!... I wonder why he is keke-ing so much though...lol...because he didn't say anything funny in the tweet...

14vhau.png

another event on Sept 30

ti1vert.jpg

source: http://www.clubtigerheat.com/index2.html

found more info about this..

..TigerHeat..

..Hollywood's Premier Pop Club..

TigerHeat is LA's original and number 1 POP club, and your hot Thursday night dance destination only at Avalon Hollywood. Each and every week DJ Ray Rhodes spins all your favorite current US and UK pop hits including our weekly TigerHeat pop music videos (Britney Spears, Lady GaGa, Madonna, Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce, Missy Elliott, Kylie Minogue, Gwen Stefani and many more) projected on our stunning big screens and immersed through a state-of-the-art sound system. And of course our hot go-go dancers are on stage tonight for your dancing enjoyment!!

Admission is only 10 dollars. 18 and over with valid ID. Doors open at 9:30 PM. And be sure to enjoy our $2 drink special until 10:30PM. Early arrival is highly suggested to avoid waiting in line, or pre- order your tickets via our website and become an instant VIP for the night (and avoid long lines)! Avalon Hollywood is located at 1735 Vine St. (just north of Hollywood Blvd.) in Hollywood; 9:30 PM - 3:00 AM; 18 and over; (323) 467-4571. The TigerHeat (www.clubtigerheat.com) website includes more info about this event and it also has photos from previous nights!!! For more info email: webmaster@clubtigerheat.com

source: http://www.myspace.com/rayrhodes

^

Wow, nice scoop!

Google search says it's a gay club, though. Gonna be a new experience for WG.

Guess this confirms no trip home to perform at Yongin. Instead, they will fly out earlier to West Coast America. (The LA Korean Festival is on the next day, Oct 1.)

4Minute finally addressed the uncertainty by releasing their Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand video message.

That means they will perform with Wonder Girls, OneDay & MBLAQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DdyXq-LR8Y

Guest valentino_rossi46

WG_Lim

# Homemade cookies^^(but we gotta change the oven soon, bcos it's not working too well...) http://plixi.com/p/47122679 about 2 hours ago via twidroid

#

Sun+yenny+lim's baking day!(we r baking for our tutor,Claire)~^^SO MESSY!!!!! http://plixi.com/p/47114272 about 3 hours ago via twidroid

#

@missA_min hi 언니~~~!!!!^^오랫만이다!!>< about 6 hours ago via twidroid in reply to missA_min

#

The Empire State Building♬ http://plixi.com/p/47068079 about 7 hours ago via twidroid

#

My eyes hurt.. :( about 8 hours ago via twidroid

Im sure their new tutor Claire is far much better than Gauss, so the girls baked cookies for her :)

Now all of the girls are above 18 so they can go club or bar to perform like many US artist

Gay club, it's will be good experience cuz gay is girls' best friend ha ha

Guest valentino_rossi46

They drop fancafe number , not so surprise cuz it's a fact, but glad that this year not many ppl leave, they have about 110 000 in the early of 2010, now still have 106 000, faithful WFs :)

Last year every month the number of flying bird fans that left their fancafe are a lot >< , many thousands every month

2Ye twitter

The girls will back Korea soon ?

gg.jpg

ggd.jpg

Interesting that JYP USA has been getting the lawyers in recently (June).

Credit to Katyhwang @ Baidu for the idea, after which I did my own exploration at the USPTO portal.

Dunno the different legal implications, but I assume 'serial number' implies a filed application & 'registration date' means the trademark has been issued (approved). Not sure about 'filing date' -- provisional approval?

Look at the range of merchandise JYP is eyeing for WG!

I did not check for WG design trademarks, but the last screengrab below seems to say JYP had bought over such a 2001-registered mark. That image design could have been the WG logo!

screenhunter05sep261722.gif

tess2usptogovbinshowfie.png

screenhunter06sep261724.gif

screenhunter07sep261724.gif

screenhunter08sep261726.gif

Source: http://www.uspto.gov...process/search/

Guest chikusho1

oh man comon they are gonna release their US album soon and she cant go on thinking like that. US market dont show mercy to any artists....

Damn richard simmons must be tough for them....feel like cryin...

JYPE controversies might have hit her hard...

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

^ that reaction is a tad OTP. isn't Sun Ye allowed to express how stressed & troubled she is? you are not going through it so how can you say that she can't think like that? only a person going through the hardships will understand the feeling.

FYI Sun Ye is not "CRAZY" or whatever. yes the girls are stressed about their US debut and yes things are tough. please read through Sun Ye's tweets properly before jumping to conclusions. she said that she's not going to give up no matter what anyone calls her & that she loves her "girls" aka the rest of WG. it's obvious to me that Sun Ye is stressed but the love of her bandmates is helping her cope. simple as that. please drop this matter & move on.

Guest ll_borderline

what are you guys talking about?! you guys, dont think too much...

leader aint giving up, thats not on her vocabulary.

and her tweets are about NOT giving up, maybe something significant

happened, their manager jane is so happy today.

Wonder Girls are going to korea on october 21st

for korean grand prix eve festival.

Even though Sunmi is not with the Wonder Girls right now,

Yubin’s mom didn’t leave her behind even calling her by her nickname when she said,

There is one more. The temporarily resting deer.”

i loooove how mommi kim say temporarily resting deer.. temporarily! ^^

Guest wonderful ♡

^ that reaction is a tad OTP. isn't Sun Ye allowed to express how stressed & troubled she is? you are not going through it so how can you say that she can't think like that? only a person going through the hardships will understand the feeling.

i know that their reaction may be a little too extreme but aren't people allowed to express how worried they are? just like how sunye is free to say whatever's on her mind? the reason why people are worrying is because she sounds distressed in her tweets. the fans have a right to be concerned. i hope you don't feel too offended by this ^^

anyway i hope she's fine. we all know how hard this year has been on her. let's just tweet her words of encouragement :) and not to forget the rest of the girls as well!

p.s. the fancafe number is not worrying me at all. it doesn't matter if they have a million or a hundred of fans. just as long as you keep supporting them and not lose faith in the girls, everything will be okay <3

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

i know that their reaction may be a little too extreme but aren't people allowed to express how worried they are? just like how sunye is free to say whatever's on her mind? the reason why people are worrying is because she sounds distressed in her tweets. the fans have a right to be concerned. i hope you don't feel too offended by this ^^

of course we are all allowed to express how worried we are for the girls but is calling Sun Ye crazy going to solve anything? it seems to me that the concern is a bit misplaced in this situation. yes I'm offended but I shall not say anymore on this matter because I don't want to disrupt the peace of this thread.

Guest chikusho1

of course we are all allowed to express how worried we are for the girls but is calling Sun Ye crazy going to solve anything? it seems to me that the concern is a bit misplaced in this situation. yes I'm offended but I shall not say anymore on this matter because I don't want to disrupt the peace of this thread.

im aware that shes not quiting or richard simmons, im aware that shes not crazy, but that doesnt mean i cant say my richard simmons even if im thinking too much.

damn right i am worried for her e.g. her skinny stature...you think the US market is easy? hell no...

Archived