Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WG plugs for Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand (subtitled)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3E_Gm2_nA

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guys, vote for WG in a couple of Yahoo Korea Chuseok polls if you are free http://kr.teen.yahoo...me/chuseok.html

WG caught up with SNSD in the past 24 hours but it is a dogfight since, with BEG also creeping up in one of the ballots.

No voting limit, so use your favorite auto mouse clicker. Mine is Mouse Speed Ahead 1.0

Wonder Girls’ Sunmi sincerely thanks her fans

20100924_sunmi.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ member Sunmi recently thanked her supportive fans on her Twitter.

She wrote, “I’m aware that many people are supportive of me”, “With that being said, I would like to sincerely thank you all. This is the reason why I love everyone.”

Fans and netizens who read this replied with comments such as, “Sunmi jjang”, “Sunmi-nim you need to quickly make your comeback as a Wonder Girl~~ I’ll always be supporting you, and will wait for you heh and congratulations on passing your qualification examination~.”

Sunmi postponed her career in the Wonder Girls back in February to concentrate on college.

Source: Nate

Photo: Sunmi’s Twitter

CD:ALLKPOP

Guest songbird86

^Miss you Sunmi :tears:

As time goes by I forget exactly what is happening with her. Is she supposed to come back after she passes the entrance exam or sometime after she gets settled in her classes? Also, aren't Sunye and YeEun still in college with their classes suspended? If someone could answer this that would be nice. :D

Guest valentino_rossi46

I think we only know that when she pass the exam, at that time she will decide she will become a student or postpone her study again to pursue singing

JYPE cant announce anything now

We must patient and understand her situation :)

All of member postpone their studying for American activities except Hye Lim, when they back Korea they didnt go to school, only Lim did

Honestly, I doubt she'd make a comeback so fast after getting back her results. Studies were her main reason for taking a break, if she comes back she'd have to postpone it again. And from the looks of it she's been studying hard, I think she'll pass. :) Even if she didn't, Sunmi's the kind of person that would try harder until she does. I'd like her to settle down with her studies first rather than come back on an impulse and regret it and then take another break. I heard she's pursuing art, right? :) I just hope she doesn't decide to go to a university that prohibits their students from performing outside of school. Lots of former idols and have done that...

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, because I really do want her to come back, but well, if she does it won't be until the latter half of next year. Even though JYP has said that a 6-member WG is possible, I don't think he meant that any time soon. One of the main reasons WG's English album has been delayed so much was because they had to re-record everything after Sunmi's announcement. Her coming back before those promotions would push everything back if they decide to re-record everything again. Before pleasing fans, JYPE is a business company, they will do what's best for them. This is also why I say she may come back next year if she chooses too: JYP has sign endorsement contracts in America and Korea for a 5-member WG... gah, I really hope she comes back for their Korean promotions next year, though.

:(

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Same as what im thinking :), at least after finish 1st full length US album promotion, Sun Mi will join again, that mean the fastest she comeback is the end of next year :) , WGs cant delay album anymore, even we miss Sun Mi, we must accept that fact

24septembersunmi1.jpg

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

Guest songbird86

^Thanks for the clarification guys. It's kinda hard remembering what was said in the beginning and what has changed. And what you both said makes the most sense out of anything else I've read. Thanks again!

Is Sunmi sick? Hope she feels better ^_^

Guest chikusho1

20100924_wondergirls1.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Sunye recently revealed a photo of herself with fellow member Hyelim on her Twitter.

Both girls looked really worn out in the picture – Sunye especially, as she has sharp facial features which bring out her heavy-looking eyes.

Netizens who saw this commented, “I wish you guys could eat more”, “The Wonder Girls having a hard time living away from home… Have strength!”

Source: TVdaily

Photo: Sunye’s Twitter

Get The Look: Side Braids Like Ashley Greene, Audrina Patridge, And Sohee Of The Wonder Girls That Are (Almost) Effortless

Posted 8/3/10 6:53 pm ET by Ayren Jackson-Cannady in Beauty

braids.jpg

There’s just something about a side braid that reminds us of summer. Maybe it’s the way it keeps sweaty strands from sticking to sweaty backs. Maybe it’s the way it goes from day to night, seamlessly. Maybe it’s how darn easy the style is to do (perfectionists need not apply). Whatever it is, celebs — including Ashley Greene, Audrina Patridge, and Sohee of the Wonder Girls — are pro plaits, too. Want to score the look? Sam Brocato, stylist and owner of the Sam Brocato Salon in New York City tells how to do the twist. Hint: It’s A LOT easier than it looks.

GET THE LOOK

STEP 1 First, pull all of your hair over to one side. If you want your hair to be behind the ear, be sure to shift the hair in that direction before starting to braid.

STEP 2 If your hair is super-straight, spritz it with a texture spray like Frederik Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel ($23). Smooth the top with your hand and start to braid. “A three-strand braid works beautifully, but the more you experiment the more unique the look will be,” says Brocato.

STEP 3 Once the braid is in place, tie off the end with an elastic. Now, hold the braid in the middle with one hand. Then, with your free hand take one or two strands of hair at the end of the braid and pull on these strands of hair. Now gently push the braid in hand up towards the scalp in one-inch increments. Repeat a few times. This gives the braid a chunky, disheveled appearance.

STEP 4 Finally, take very small pieces of hair near the end of the braid and pull them free so there is a sort of unfinished look to the braid. Yes, ladies, make it messy, on purpose.

+ Do you rock the braid?

Source MTVSTYLE

My link

our girls are getting popular

Guest chikusho1

Yubin’s Mom Makes an Appearance on Mnet Made in Wonder Girls

Yubin-HEADER-100924.jpg

On the latest episode of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, Yubin’s stylish and caring mother is revealed to the world.

The new episode of Made in Wonder Girls, which aired on the 24th, featured footage of the girls’ concert in Los Angeles from the first leg of their American tour.

At this concert, the girls received a special visit from Yubin’s parents. To much surprise of the viewers, Yubin’s mom was almost identical to her daughter, even showing off her stylish side as she wore a Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse scarf over her head.

Yubin revealed, “When I’m with my mom, people think we are a mother and daughter that goes out a lot because of our red and blonde hair. But my dad says that it’s okay”, after she was told she looked like her mom.

Yubin’s mom was seen eating besides Hyerim and speaking to her saying, “Hyerim, why are you so cute? The way you greeted me was so, so cute. I spoke to your mom [over the telephone], and I told her that you’re really cute.”

Who knew the “Wonder Parents” might be close too.

On this episode it was made clear how much Yubin’s parents care for her and for the other Wonder Girls as Yubin’s mother said,

“I was worried when Yubin first told me that she wanted to become a singer, but I’m so proud that she is satisfied with her life. I only have Yubin, but when she got accepted into JYPE, I gained 4 more daughters.”

Even though Sunmi is not with the Wonder Girls right now, Yubin’s mom didn’t leave her behind even calling her by her nickname when she said, “There is one more. The temporarily resting deer.”

Source: Kwon SooBin@newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

Guest goldenGAZE

“I was worried when Yubin first told me that she wanted to become a singer, but I’m so proud that she is satisfied with her life. I only have Yubin, but when she got accepted into JYPE, I gained 4 more daughters.”

Even though Sunmi is not with the Wonder Girls right now, Yubin’s mom didn’t leave her behind even calling her by her nickname when she said, “There is one more. The temporarily resting deer.”

OMG, how adorable is that! Yoobins mum seems like an amazing person~ This part almost made me tear up :P .

Sohee looks the best in the article about side braids ^^. So elegant.

Archived