Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest chikusho1

oh ho so much stuff so many pictures!! Fashion week really gave us alot of pics on them hehe

@trutje

bloody hell no idea who sings which part...

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WG signed the autograph wall after selling out the House of Blues (the Houston branch, according to Google Translate).

I can also see 2PM Junho's signature, so this is from the 1st leg of the North American tour.

The photo stills are from the latest MiWG episode, which I think is airing as I write type.

2010091714137712481.jpg

Source (in Korean): http://osen.mt.co.kr...gid=G1009170108

(Google Translated) http://translate.goo...tbb=1&ie=EUC-KR

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'EXR Loves PUCCA' promotions at EXR Korea stores.

According to Google Translate, store customers can get PUCCA dolls/pouches (promo #1, Sept 17 onwards) & PUCCA WG 'Love Story Book' (promo #2, Sept 17 onwards). Not sure about any terms & conditions.

Promo #3 (Sept 30 onwards) is an online 'I am a PUCCA girl" contest, with PUCCA T-shirt prizes to be drawn by lottery.

wwwexrkoreacom.png

Source: http://www.exrkorea....id=2407&pageNo=

wwwexrkoreacom.png

Source: http://www.exrkorea....id=2405&pageNo=

Guest icespike

article not related to the wonder girls, but it makes me think it's such a smart move of jyp to promote these girls through fashion shows ^_^

Asian-Americans Climb Fashion Ladder

The mood was set early at the American fashion awards ceremony at Lincoln Center in June, an event often likened to the Oscars of the fashion world, with a guest list that included celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwyneth Paltrow and almost every top designer.

In quick succession, three men were called to the stage to accept their awards as the best new designers of the year: Richard Chai for men’s wear, Jason Wu for women’s wear and Alexander Wang for accessories.

It was the first time that all three prizes given by the Council of Fashion Designers of America were awarded to designers who are Asian-American. That same night, the fashion council announced three scholarships, each for $25,000, won by student designers of Asian heritage.

“It’s so exciting,” said Mr. Wu, who became a household name not only in this country, but also in his native Taiwan, when his dress was selected by Michelle Obama for her husband’s inauguration. “Not too long ago, Donna Karan and Michael Kors were the young designers of America. Now there are a lot of firsts for all of us as Asian-American designers.”

Their ascent to the top tier of New York fashion represents an important demographic shift on Seventh Avenue. At the Fashion Week that begins here on Thursday, many of the most promising new designers are of Asian descent, a group that includes Mr. Wang and Mr. Wu; Thakoon Panichgul, one of the stars of the documentary “The September Issue,” about Vogue magazine; Prabal Gurung; Phillip Lim; and Derek Lam — names that are increasingly likely to represent the future of fashion.

Major design schools around the world have seen an influx of Asian-American and Asian-born students since the 1990s, partly through their own recruitment efforts in countries with rapidly developing fashion industries, like South Korea and Japan, and partly because of changing attitudes in those countries about fashion careers. At Parsons the New School for Design, roughly 70 percent of its international students enrolled in the school of fashion now come from Asia, according to school officials. At the Fashion Institute of Technology, 23 percent of the nearly 1,200 students now enrolled are either Asian or Asian-American.

The rise of Asian designers in America has actually come in several smaller waves, including one that marked the emergence of Anna Sui and Vera Wang in the 1980s. In the last few years, however, as a new generation of designers has asserted itself in New York, Asian-Americans have been at the forefront. In 1995, there were only about 10 Asian-American members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Today there are at least 35.

“There is this understanding that there is a group of Asian-American designers who are coming up in the world, and there is a sense of pride,” Mr. Lam said.

full article: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/05/fashion/05asians.html?_r=2&hp

Guest valentino_rossi46

Poor Mimi, because she's so busy she didnt have time to watch drama, now she enjoys wt her family :) and she read all our tweet, so sweet babe

17septembersunmitweet11.jpg

17septembersunmitweet2.jpg

17septembersunmitweet3.jpg

17septembersunmitweet4.jpg

17septembersunmitweet5.700x0.jpg

[Translations: sunmikiwangjang, Apple @Sunmi Jjang]

Guest twinzone

take from from pikeyenny twitter

i can't say anything more T_T .. Yoobin waited Yeeun finishes her make up and when Yeeun came out, Yoobin ran so fast to hug Yeeun

bo9bW.gif

Paparazzi version of dorky Yebin T_T .. poor for Sun

5nSoQ.gif

i like yebin too :w00t:

Guest ll_borderline

^ i like yebin three!!! :lol:

imagine if yubin is that affectionate and love to

snuggle with yeeun on camera.. imagine off camera... lololol

made in wonder girls got so many yebin moments! me likey!

mark pd tweeted there are only 2 more MIWG episodes left.

Guest Fueled by Ramen

Omg the girls looked so gorgeous at all of the Fashion Week shows! ><

I only went to one Fashion Week event and it was nothing fancy... D': lol

Thanks for sharing the pics! =)

Btw, I wanna thank everyone who submitted a message to Over the LIMit for Lim and to those who donated ^^ We successfully gave her the messages, necklace, and egg tarts we got her and she was really thankful~ You can see the event in pics here, if you'd like.

The picture that was shared of the "American WFs mixing with WG" was actually us after delivering the gifts! :D So thank you all SO MUCH and please read about our Christmas project which will be a collab with WGSpec, SUNlight, Ye Eun-Impact, SunmiJjang, and WGYubin-Fans!

9:15 WooYe moment toooooooooooooooo cute today!!.... Sunye is usually bullying the poor baby but today she told him to eat and touched his thigh! asksajfhdouheidll!!!!!! :w00t: ..keke

she sounds just like Shin Min Ah in "my girlfriend is a gumiho" when she says "woong....ah"

edit: o more WooYe!.. @ 5:22 Sunye is struggling with her bag - both Khun and Woo come to help her, and then Woo drags the bag for her....aww....cute cute!.. SunKhun and WooYe <3

Guest twinzone

i saw nothing is special between Sun and other 2PM member, i like sun with wgs member more <_<

there are a bit 2ye and sunbin at mnet ep 8 :wub:

-----

thank pikey http://twitter.com/PikeYenny

iyBcP.jpg

P6NpO.jpg

1hSlr.jpg

31plp.jpg

EipCF.jpg

VYfNt.jpg

ur5fd.jpg

-----------

Made In Wgs ep 8 [1/3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HAZviOAGg

Made In Wgs ep 8 [2/3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyrmeD7Yjg

there are some YeKwon ( but not Sunye, this is Yeeun :lol: )

Jokwon : Yeeun, i love you

Yeeun : i love you Kwon a ~

JWgoz.jpg

kZCLo.jpg

5xw85.jpg

h8ERY.jpg

wqjI5.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Mimi is still struggling wt Math

mimimimi0502

# 제인이 애플샤베트 보내준다고했는데 드라이아이스넣으면 가능하다고......정말 가능할까...애플주스 먹는거아냐ㅋㅋ about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# PeterGriffinn

Dear math, grow up and solve your own problems. about 4 hours ago via SocialOomph Retweeted by mimimimi0502 and 100+ others

Translation:

17septembersunmitweet6.jpg

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

Archived