Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

followWG

We're at Jeremy Scott for Fashion Week!!!!!

-----

uuuuua.jpg

catsuz.jpg

ty7u8i90.jpg

-----

999999r.jpg

----

followWG

We saw Kanye West and Kelly Osbourne here!!

----

567890.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Jeremy Scott is da best

Super duper love SO Hee' pucca hair

I think tomorrow Korean news will hv the news about the girls attended Jeremy Scott, cuz JS is super popular in Korea :)

[Trans] Twitter – Give Noona, Sunmi some attention!

15septembersunmitweet7edit1.jpg

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

Ha ha Sun Mi is so cute, im sure she is really happy right now, although she misses fans, WGs and stage a lot but she lives in a happy family, i respect her decision :)

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

followWG

Getting ready to go to Anna Sui again this year! We went last year and had so much fun!! SOO Excited!!

---

last year :

59643667janeyjk21820101.gif

Guest valentino_rossi46

It's not last year >< It's February this year, even JYP staff remembered wrong ha ha

1 new photo from Alice & Olivia show, the girls wt Denise Richard

wondergirlsdeniserichardsaliceolivia100914.jpg

credit :kpoplive

Jeremy Scott Spring 2011 fashion show

24ex7xz.jpg

24pcg46.jpg

so glad that the girls got the chance to wear for Jeremy Scott , this guy has a creaztive hands and intelligent brain , love his outfits , so unique and kinda crazy ,, my type <33

Binne is so fraking cutee , Sohee look like a Pucca model , Yenny & lim look so pretty

I want sunye's look <333

cr Getty Images

Guest monkeyhero

Wow the Wonder Girls are doing it up big time right now. Ye Eun was rocking those shoes in the pic with Omari and she went to the Jay and Em concert too? Im glad they are getting their name out there more in the entertainment world. Im so proud of them.

Ah, I anticipated something OTT after seeing Sunye's tweeted selca from earlier.

Jeremy Scott has also dressed Kpop artistes before, notably Lee Hyori & 2NE1.

Overall, IMO his iconic gaudy style is more up YG Entertainment's alley.

Found another photo. The fashion blogger is quite random, but he/she (there are 2 of them) has a decent WG pic to share,

kanye gets antsy when he sees models in richard simmons-less chaps, smiley asian pop singers love NYFW, jeremy scott might take drugs, does this really surpise anyone?”

September 15, 2010, 8:09 pm

Filed under: Musings

img0097zl.jpg

Of the celebrities at the spontaneously star-studded Jeremy Scott show (Terrence Koh? Kanye West in potentially the same jacket he wore on the VMA’s? More on that in a hot second…) I was most pleased to discover this group of Jeremy Scott-clad girlies. I was aimlessly wandering around before the show started, pumped to see some Scott fashion humor, when I saw flashbulbs directed at a row of adorable Asians. A guy with a way nicer camera than mine, under his breath, said, “Are those the wonder girls?”

“Yeah.” I said, pretending not to be clueless. Cooler photographer and I shared a laugh and he left and I did an invisible victory dance. Why they didn’t go the distance and sport the designer’s winged kicks I do not know, but The Wonder Girls are my favorite fashion week discovery.

[Omitted the rest. He/she even embedded the wrong MV, by using SNSD's Gee.]

Source: Source: http://elliotandisab...010/09/15/2700/

- - - - - - - - - -

Google Search produced another result, but I can't access the site. Anyone can help?

Here is the URL. Google just quoted as follows: "... caught up with Scott and special guests such as muse and lady of The Misshapes, Leigh Lezark, and the Korean pop sensation, Wonder Girls. We had a."

http://www.bandanafe...xclusive-video/

EDIT: Cancel last. I found a workable link, & it was a false lead.

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/09/15/new-york-fashion-week-jeremy-scott-springsummer-2011-backstage-with-jeremy-scott-exclusive-video/

Guest valentino_rossi46

[

so glad that the girls got the chance to wear for Jeremy Scott , this guy has a creaztive hands and intelligent brain , love his outfits , so unique and kinda crazy ,, my type <33

Binne is so fraking cutee , Sohee look like a Pucca model , Yenny & lim look so pretty

I want sunye's look <333

cr Getty Images

It's not the girls got the chance to wear Jeremy Scott clothes

It should be glad that the girls got the chance to attend Jeremy Scott show

Do u know when So Hee wore Jeremy Scott 2 years ago that gain a lot of attention? She is 1 of the first idols that wore Jeremy Scott, start the Jeremy Scott craze in Korean ( after that many Korean celebs wear JS like 2NE1, etc)

Our girls are trendsetters, not trendfollowers :)

Still dont hv any photo from Milly by Michelle Smith show ?

Anna sui is their last show, i will miss this time, long time we didnt have many news or photos to catch up everyday like this :)

Not a new WG pic, but the girls are currently featured on a UK website.

Thanks to nyssnisacha @ twitter for the tip-off.

screenhunter02sep160701.gif

Source: http://www.famemagaz...y-fashion-week/

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeeun sponsor pics for Benetton.

screenhunter01sep160135.gif

Source: http://neo.or.kr/120115102321

Sohee sponsor pic for Benetton (first from the left).

screenhunter02sep160138.gif

Source: http://neo.or.kr/120115105553

- - - - - - - - - -

Eiffel in Seoul fashion critique.

Omitted the Leighton Meester portion.

14749685.gif

31688911.gif

Source: http://eiffelinseoul.blogspot.com/2010/09/wonder-girls-attends-fashions-night-out.html

WG at Anna Sui show. Kinda what I expected: paisley is her fashion badge.

Wow, Yoobin went even more oddball with her makeup/hairstyle, while Sunye looks like an adolescent.:lol:

104129147.jpg

104129200.jpg

104129199.jpg

Cr: Getty Images

Guest chikusho1

@qoxie

what the hell is that yubin? lol i thought its someone else...

I cant see yenny's hair but it doesnt look pretty :P

sohee shines again as always

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

i was watching JEREMY SCOTT show and guess who i saw ;p

56789.jpg

5678b.jpg

lol @ yoobin she's the only one who stood up (among the wondergirls )

if you want the link :

Guest chikusho1

She probably thought that everyone should stand probably because she saw the photographer stand up to get a picture of that guy...some other people also started to stand up too

Archived