Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article by Gauss just showed how DIFFERENT koreans and americans are....

It's just a culture thing....

oh well......

I don't blame this guy...cause all he wants to do is to defend himself...

p/s: while the girls have JYP to back them up in everything they do......

Guest airajasmine

Wonder Girls youtube channel add english/japanese/chinese caption on

[Real WonderGirls] Wonder Girls in Singapore2

Soompi is buggy again, for me.

First the site didn't fully load, then the login page disappeared, & now I can't access my mailbox.

Better grab the opportunity while I have my foot in...

WG is linked to the Bae Yong-joon TV project again.

KBites's translation is of a new Korean update: http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?name=/news/entertainment/201008/20100814/a8n75114.htm

fyo2ma.jpg

Source: https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/park-jinyoung-to-debut-officially-as-actor-in-upcoming-drama-dream-high-also-starring-bae-yongjoon/

- - - - - - - - - - -

From the Westword, a Denver-based free alternative weekly newspaper.

I cropped out the 2DT video.

n15xjk.gif

Source: http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2010/08/glimpse_the_future_of_girl_pop.php

- - - - - - - - - - -

Taiwan concert poster.

208z0j7.jpg

^

The Korean entertainment press has embraced MTV's cue by calling WG 'World Singer' themselves too.

Undoubtedly, the JYP artistes' aggressive & high-profile foreign expansion this year has captured their imagination.

Other artistes are also doing it, but on the whole the media recognized JYPE as the leading company.

Kpop is going through a transition period: the domestic music market is stagnating, & many idol-starring TV shows are rating duds.

Even as SNSD & Kara are eyeing overseas opportunities (Japan), the Korean media is sorta playing up SM & DSP respectively championing f(x) & Rainbow as domestic successors.

- - - - - - - -

A Taiwan WF just shared this at their board.

He said he took this photo of a subway billboard on 7/25, or 2 days after WG's nixed Hualien appearance.

fxryig.jpg

Cr: gtwwcs @ WGTW 台灣之友

Guest wonderful ♡

lol Sohee always disappears from Twitter and when she's back she'd always tweet SO many things at once! and my Miso loving heart just squealed at Sunmi's tweet to Sohee kekeke. so cute.

i hope the rumours about WG (and 2PM) starring in Dream High is true! i would love to see the girls branching out into new fields. it would be a wonderful opportunity for Sohee to take part in this since she wants to be an actress! and she's not bad too.

omo WG, 2PM, MBLAQ AND MISS A together at a concert????? MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED *~*

Guest evilgary

thanks for sharing the link to the video

it would be nice to see sohee in it too because of her dream to be an actress

Yeah, 'Nobody' was part of a song medley item at the YOG.

Really weird transition too, with cultural performers suddenly doing teenybopper dances: Fifties rock 'n' roll (Bill Haley), Seventies disco (ABBA, Village People), Eighties Eurodance (Snap!), 2000s Kpop (WG) & electropop (Ke$ha).

The show was aired live in SG, so there should be Youtube uploads soon,

- - - - - - - - - -

WG is the featured artist of MTV Asia "Asian Takeaway: JK Hits" show.

screenhunter14aug150320.gif

Source: http://www.mtvasia.com/Music/AsianTakeaway/

Preview: Wonder Girls on “Happy Camp” in Hunan, China

As reported earlier, Wonder Girls was in Changsha, Hunan from 7-8 August for the recording of “快乐大本营” (Happy Camp).

During this episode, Wonder Girls also took to chance to teach the hosts the “Nobody” dance. They also got to show their individual talents as Sunye danced to an English song, Lim danced to a retro 80s style, Sohee performed 《Single Ladies》, Yeeun performed to 《可惜不是你 Too bad it is not you》 by Liang JingRu, lastly Yubin performed to 《Boom Boom Pow》.

This episode will be broadcasted on 21st August (Saturday) on Hunan Tv.

Check out the preview below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhppZ6ILXc0

[source: HunanTV]

[Video Source: gino19882000f@YT]

Thanks hunantv for the tip!

cr. WonderfulsWorld

Found a media photo of YOG performers (in cultural costumes) doing the Nobody dance.

Sharing it in a new post since the edit button have gone missing again.

33o5sfc.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

there's so many wonderful's in yoobin and sunye thread who i don't see them here :(

that's why this thread dead .....

oooh i really ca't wit to see the show :w00t:

Archived