Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest XiangLan

Thank you for ur all sharing ^^ Leader with her bear is so cute!

Hope they will perform 2DT Rock for next. Their perf. was beyond epic!

Proud of our girls

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving all the pictures and fancams from the World Stage!! They are so hot! :) 2DT and Nobody Rock Versions!

So Cool!!! So I made two new fan videos recently...so yeah...here they are:

This one is "Wonder Girls Pop Dance Compilation"

And this one is kind of like a timeline of the girls dance in the songs...so yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPeEbMmj1o

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest yubin4ever

I'm loving all the pictures and fancams from the World Stage!! They are so hot! :) 2DT and Nobody Rock Versions!

So Cool!!! So I made two new fan videos recently...so yeah...here they are:

This one is "Wonder Girls Pop Dance Compilation"

And this one is kind of like a timeline of the girls dance in the songs...so yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPeEbMmj1o

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Your Sig is really adorable lol. And i loved your two videos. Good job. I loved both of the songs that you chose. Especially the Nsync one haha

I forgot how much i missed the WG Irony dance break with Hyuna

Guest XiangLan

Music&Dances perfectly match, and I love it :)

It reminded how much I miss them at that time

And I drew some pics of our 4D. Just miss her =v=

066e106699d07faeb10f3371952542b8.jpg

90823381df933527c39ab4f73141b76f.jpg

0d4dd7feba0485f3f2c4967e5ea48be2.jpg

love to read all fanaccounts ^^ thanks for sharing !!~

it's great show of the girls , i really like it

and perform with guitar is HOT and COOL

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls are in Singapore !!! Wish i were there :(

Yenny twitter

WGyenny

Whos coming to singfest tmrw..? ! 23 minutes ago via twidroid

Guest qoxie

^

Yeah, I think they flew in in the morning. Saw some tweets at 9-plus earlier about them leaving KL.

Yeeun just tweeted again: they are having fun at Universal Studios. (What? No concert rehearsals?)

Thank goodness today's weather is fine, unlike the past week which has been rainy.

I also get this feeling that SG (again) is where WG will get some time off again during this 2-week Asia itinerary.

Yeeun kinda dropped the hint in her Korean blog last month.

It has been completely work-related at both Chengdu & KL; they did not get to go out & see those cities,

The upcoming Changsha (in Hunan) & Beijing stopovers look very tightly scheduled too. Dunno what they will do in Inner Mongolia.

Thereafter, they shall have an interim break until the Taiwan concerts (unless they go to Manila on Aug 17 according to one Twitter rumor).

21nnr5v.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

There was a lot of Malaysian blog entries about WG last night (Sunday).

I guess it took all day to recover from the 6-hour MTV concert (9 hours for some concertgoers, cuz the doors opened at 4pm), & also some bloggers were traveling from out of town.

I shared Rachel & her friends' accounts; here are a few more pics.

From the newer fanaccounts, it appeared that the giant LCD screen broke down during the first act's set. There were a couple mentions about the animated fist-pumping in unison with the audience's when Bunkface performed.

If so, it turned out to be a rather expensive setback for MTV.

WG's &, especially, Tokio Hotel's sets were also delayed as they tried to fix the damage.

5cysns.jpg

Cr: as tagged

4gm2s1.jpg

30213e9.jpg

55p404.jpg

raud52.jpg

2rxcyok.jpg

2rxcyok.jpg

15mcswx.jpg

2yx4403.jpg

2w34xuo.jpg

Source: http://yjgeneration....01_archive.html

Guest i.said.goodbye

And I drew some pics of our 4D. Just miss her =v=

I love these pictures that you drew of Sunmi!!

They are really gorgeous and you did a great job :D

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

tumblrl6atabogay1qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl63lcd8zwo1qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl63jdsodi91qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl63j62eqlo1qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl63j4p3ljk1qco1zj.jpg

CR:wonderfulwondergirls:

my sunmi tears.giftears.giftears.gif

I LOVE YOU WONDER GIRL'S AND I'LL BE WAITING YOU MIMI ;P

tumblrl5spa0txaa1qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl5vhh1fl491qco1zj.jpg

tumblrl5vhjxmvdy1qco1zj.jpg

Guest uchix_francois

:blink:

*feasting on all the pictures and links*

omona... fantastic... breaking the cage, rocking with guitar... wowowooow... wish I can see it live

SOHEE'S LEGS!!!!!

^ They are my hard-to-reach goal :lol:

great to know someone share my inspiration... actually I also LOVE her hair, esp when she wore it in straight ponytails... this girl is just 3333333

@XiangLan nice drawings...

@LeeNa ah, today (August 2nd) is SunMi day right... love all those pics of Mimi...

@qoxie wow, YeEun totally pretty in that meet & greet... simple, elegant and beautiful...

Guest qoxie

2n8360g.jpg

Source: http://english.chosu..._medium=twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

Getty Images has some original WG concert shots.

4kxmoo.jpg

2up7qsg.jpg

9k5w1v.jpg

2cmkaiv.jpg

nx1jyr.jpg

2zz2oag.jpg

24ebyu8.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG's Youku (Chinese version of Youtube) portal.

The passes for the Beijing autograph session will be made available there (top left box), but its posted link is not working yet.

j6214h.png

Source: http://music.youku.com/WonderGirls

Guest qoxie

Sunye & LIM were spotted at Raffles City/Swisshotel

# @jaz3011 no... They were not being stalked... Didn't managed to get any pig coz I was too stunned.. Hahaha    

22 minutes ago  via Twitter for BlackBerry®  in reply to jaz3011

# @kuromopi yes they are.. For singfest!! Too late already.. They walked so fast!! And I stunned

41 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to kuromopi

# @jaz3011 110% serious!!! It's really them!! Saw them walking pass me and went to swissotel fairmont

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to jaz3011

# @kronoxz aaaahh my heart is beating so fast when I saw sunye!!

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to kronoxz

# Yes it's them!!! Coz hye lim was looking at my direction when they walked pass me... Should've taken pictures!!!!

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Omg.. I think I just saw hye lim and sunye at raffless city... Omg!!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Cr: DustinBT @ Twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

Wonder Girls Interview: K-Pop Heroines!

Posted on August 2nd, 2010 at 6:27 pm by MTV Asia

hu0kdw.jpg

Wonder Girls at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010

Interview and Text: Madeleine Chong

For more photos, check out the photo gallery here!

Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past two years or so,  it’s hard not to have heard about a song titled “Nobody” by the Wonder  Girls. We’re not surprised if you have memorized all the dance steps and  lyrics (even the Korean version) to the insanely catchy number that has  taken Asia by storm, for this is the phenomenon known as the “Nobody”  dance craze.

Kids, office workers, clubbers, inmates and even Jordin Sparks have  gotten in on the action, and the countless covers and spoofs all over  the Internet only highlight the fact that nobody does it quite like the  Wonder Girls.

One of South Korea’s biggest pop exports, the Wonder Girls have had a  busy year, with English releases of their previous Korean hits making  their rounds in the US, and a tour with the Jonas Brothers in mid-2009.  “Nobody” debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 in October 2009, making them  the first Korean group to enter the chart. And now, here they are at MTV World Stage Live In Malaysis 2010, delighting fans with tracks both old and new that everyone can dance to.

We find out more about Sun Ye (Sun), Ye Eun (Yenny), So Hee (Sohee),  Yu Bin (Yubin), and Hye Rim (Lim), as they talk to MTV Asia about their  personal style, choice of superpower and So Hee’s trademark “Omona”  expression.

Lim, you took over Wonder Girl duties from Mimi (Sun Mi) earlier this year. How are you fitting in?

Lim: When I first joined the group, I didn’t really  know what was going on and it was kind of hard to catch up but  everything is much better now. It’s really fun travelling around and  meeting fans around the world.

What is the most wonderful thing a fan has ever done for you?

Yenny: There were some fans who followed us all over  on our US tour – they came to all of the city stops, and that was  really memorable.

Sun: I’m always very touched by seeing our fans who don’t speak Korean learn the language especially for us. It’s really sweet.

In the music video for “Tell Me,” So Hee channels Wonder  Woman and helps to save the day. If you girls could be superheroes, what  kind of superpower would you choose to have?

Yubin: Do you watch Heroes? I think I’ll like to have Peter Petrelli’s power – to have the ability to absorb other people’s powers.

Yenny: I’ve always wanted to fly, so I think I would like to be able to fly.

Sun: Well, since I lose my stuff really often, I  would like a power that helps me remember where I put my stuff, so yes, a  very good memory.

Lim: I would choose teleportation, so I can go wherever I want.

Sohee: I just want to be Wonder Woman.

Your music video(s) for “2 Different Tears” featured Korean-American comedian Bobby Lee. What was it like working with him?

Yubin: He is very funny.

Yenny: He is just so talented, and we couldn’t stop laughing watching him dancing (for the video) and everything.

Sun: It was his first time in Korea but he did a really great job for us, he was so nice. We’ll love to see his shows.

What was the most difficult dance routine that you girls had to learn when it comes to your songs?

Yenny: Our dance moves are basically not that  complicated or very hard to learn, but it’s always hard to sync all of  our dance moves. We have to be like very in sync, to be very clear and  organized, and very connected to the others around.

Yubin: We are five girls, so it’s really hard to synchronize.

Sun: That’s why we really put a lot of effort into it.

Who do you think is the best dancer of the group?

Yubin: It’s hard to pick because everyone has like different strong points…

Yenny: And different styles. For example, Sohee has a very strong power, and Yubin has sexy, groovy moves…

Yubin: Do I?

Yenny: I think so! It’s a compliment.

Which other female singers or all-girl groups do Wonder Girls admire?

Sun: Since we’ve been doing a lot of retro concepts, we love Diana Ross and The Supremes, En Vogue and Destiny’s Child.

Wonder Girls has always adopted a retro inspired image. But  what’s your personal style like, as an individual and away from the  cameras and the publicity?

Sun: It depends on the members. Lim likes something  very cute and pink, very girly stuff, Sohee likes black and white,  something more classy and chic…

Yenny: Sun likes something comfortable.

Sun: Yubin likes the funky stuff and…

Yubin: I always change (my style).

Yenny: Yeah, she tries something creative and something special…

Sun: Like different styles of fashion. As for Yenny, she likes high-waist pants; one-piece shirt-pants outfits.

Sohee, you’ve become really known for your trademark “Omona”  expression since the music video for “Tell Me”. How do you feel about  this?

Sun: She gets kinda shy when people ask her to “Please do Omona, Omona!”

Sohee: I think it’s a little embarrassing. I’m  flattered though, and I think it’s good because they’re like our fans  and they really like “Omona”.

What are Wonder Girls’ future plans for the year ahead?

Sun: We’re planning to have a lot of shows  throughout Asia so we can meet our Asian fans during the rest of this  year. Hope we’ll see you guys there!

Source: http://blog.mtvasia....irls-interview/

- - - - - - - - - - - -

*mutters* Oh man, there's so much material out there. I even found a photo album of WG's Malaysian departure ... tbc

Too many pics, so here are the thumbnail caps instead.

a12ul3.gif

2emljz6.jpg

mtug6c.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....142576139087350

29c9bhu.gif

242zf53.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....50&l=a14101e4ec

wow so many new pics , thanks ^^

from airport pics , they all seem tired esp lim (i dont know tired or sleepy ^^)

fighting WG for tomorrow at SG !!

Archived