Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Mexicooh

I lovvvvved Wonder Girl's rock versions of 2DT and Nobody I'm gonna die spazzing. And I thought they couldn't take Nobody up one level they just did. Yubin must have enjoyed it since she likes rock music right? On their pre-sale for their new album it said it'll be a pop/rock type album which is amazing to hear. They should known as the versatile idols ^^

As for the fans thing, I don't see it as a problem anymore Wonder Girls are now International Stars with numbers increasing in Asia and the US and I think they can truely claim Asia's Top Girlgroup most definitely!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k-yoz

i just love our girls perf.

during their mtv stage perf.

and love the outfits...ye eun back

in her black hair?...

i wish they will perform the

2dt rock ver.

once they come back in korea..

i love that ver. so much...

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

sunye looks so pretty in the picture at the meet and greet :D

Is there any more pictures of the meet and greet???

My twitter is still down so I can't check.

Guest qoxie

Finally found decent concert pics to match the occasion & our girls' dedication & perseverance last night.

AP Images has also uploaded some of these, but Fotopersburo All Access (a Dutch photo agency) had a bigger collection. It also appears the Korean press had sourced from these.

Truth be told, these are really awesome photos!

In particular, the pyro-shooting guitars & the giant 'Nobody' LCD screen are breathtaking!

(Wish the whole audience had seen the latter proper.)

Both the MTV World Stage TV premiere & the MTV WG Season 4 are going to be so good!

2ufzwua.jpg

349c3rb.jpg

2v9y7n5.jpg

rcrhj6.jpg

wik4ug.jpg

mli1oo.jpg

2196fli.jpg

157m2oj.jpg

308gku0.jpg

wvc1nl.jpg

r0qtqw.jpg

aaehs0.jpg

2dnsl5.jpg

33w4j2c.jpg

1zp3z1i.jpg

aktwko.jpg

29xhjj6.jpg

2aiqwt0.jpg

14jym51.jpg

53sbgo.jpg

b4t73k.jpg

244z4vl.jpg

29dij7.jpg

2ug1gjp.jpg

24dh9is.jpg

314xpv4.jpg

4zysux.jpg

ek2j4h.jpg

2e33hwy.jpg

34dqx6x.jpg

14jcepe.jpg

Source: http://www.allaccess...34102#743451423

^

Finally a picture with the pyro guitars in action... thanks^^ *spazz*

With all the special stages, awesome dresses, props and scenery the MTV footage is just right to introduce the Wonder Girls to the global audiences. Let's hope this is going to be aired to the whole half-billion audience the press is talking about - that could mark the turning point they've worked so hard for.

I had the impression that despite the gigantic stage, scenery and rest the girls are still projecting their usual down-to-earth image. Like when dancing with the guitars they looked like having a lot of fun.

--

I've found a web post about the concert, unfortunately I don't understand Malay. Some pics from it:

bdf096825321150f51bb88d9f6e47085_large.jpg

867346ad755ebbf6b845a568530fc565_large.jpg

18514db24522987da0fe7380db329f47_large.jpg

c3276c865702f4970dba9d9d89b72b56_large.jpg

88321b3d4145ee954cdc7ad5279a76a2_large.jpg

Credit as tagged

Source (other pics there): http://syahirul.com/konsert-mtv-world-stage-2010/

Guest qoxie

Meet & greet photo, uploaded inside the hour.

It appears WG was still at Sunway during dinnertime, but don't quote me.

fuwdo4.jpg

Cr: pooklets @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - -

2ic9ldk.png

Source: http://squared-k.blo...stage-2010.html

- - - - - - - - - - -

A wet, rocking MTV affair

By Chew Wan Ying, The Daily Chilli

The drizzle, the technical glitches and the seemingly infinite wait between the sets did not stop 15,000 people from having one heckuva great time at the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia in Sunway Lagoon Saturday night.

Katy Perry was no doubt the crowd-puller at the event, where a string of music’s biggest stars took turns to entertain the audiences over six hours.

Homeboys Bunkface held their own against their international counterparts and rocked the crowd with their collection of fast-paced numbers at the beginning of the show.

Next up, the Korean sensation that is the Wonder Girls sent the audiences wild with their teasing smiles and dance steps, not to mention their ubiquitous hit Nobody got everyone mimicking their trademark moves.

2qnz2hd.jpg

The Wonder Girls showcased what made them famous in the first place.

Using electric guitars as their dance props, the girls asked in their sweet saccharine voices, “Malaysia, are you ready to rock?”

Without a warning, they launched into the chorus of Nobody, but soon disappeared into the backstage.

Fans were left dumbfounded – not for long, though.

The girls re-emerged. They had changed into their trademark glittery dresses in the Nobody music video and finally gave us what we had been waiting for – the full version of their biggest hit.

Later, fans responded in kind to German glam rock outfit Tokio Hotel’s second live show at our shore, despite a technical glitch due to the rain that delayed the boys’ set.

The quartet, comprising twin brothers Bill (frontman) and Tom Kaulitz (guitarist), Gustav Schäfer (drums) and Georg Listing (bass), worked the crowd with a string of stadium-ready numbers, including Automatic, Darkside of the Sun and World Behind My Wall.

After Tokio Hotel, it was another round of waiting which left even the most patient spectator frustrated, as the incessant playing of commercials and MTV clips were met with booing from the crowd.

All was forgiven when the biggest star of the night, whom everyone had been braving the rain for, emerged from a giant-sized banana split prop on the stage.

The atmosphere took a sharp turn from there. Even the rain that had lasted for hours stopped when Katy Perry went on stage.

Clad in a white glittery spandex suit with tutu, the 25-year-old started her set with California Gurls, the first single off her third studio album Teenage Dream.

The singer, who will be releasing Teenage Dream in US on Aug 24, was her quirky self, peppering the show with cheeky remarks and wowing the crowd with her energetic stage presence.

“For three years, I have never been in Malaysia. Tonight you have me. You are all mine and I’m all yours. I hope I can still be your Teenage Dream,” said Perry, before performing the title single of her new album.

Overwhelmed by the crowd who stuck it out despite the rain and the technical difficulties, Perry thanked them “from my Asian wannabe heart” before turning in a heartfelt rendition of Thinking of You.

Of course, the performance would not be complete without I Kissed A Girl, the hit single that turned her into a household name worldwide.

“Everybody is wondering I kissed a what?” she quipped, in reference to the censor of the word ‘girl’ when the single was played on Malaysian radio, before belting out the song.

Just when we thought nothing could top her high-energy performance of I Kissed A Girl, the pop star outdid herself next.

“It’s okay, it’s just a song about a bird,” she teased, before premiering Peacock in Malaysia.

Now the tune, with its suggestive lyrics – what with lines like “Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock” and “Peacock-richard simmons-richard simmons” – would most probably get the same treatment for I Kissed A Girl in Malaysia, but nearly everyone was caught on by the insanely infectious beat of the track, rumoured to be the third single from her new disc.

By this time, giant balls in black and white were being bounced around the venue. The pop star took off her tutu and threw it down the stage.

The move was met with ear-splitting shrieks. She went on to throw more of her candy props to the crowd, before doing the one last thing that sent everyone into frenzy – crowd-surfing in the crowd.

It was brief and by the time she got back to the stage, fireworks shot up from both sides of the area, ending the night with a bang.

Was that the end of MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010? Not quite.

By this time the crowd had already thinned out, but Wonder Girls took the stage for the second time to bring us the Korean version of Nobody, bringing the long and rainy night to a satisfying end.

Published Aug 1 2010

[Omitted other photos]

Source: http://www.dailychil...t-rockin-affair

Guest evilishus

Does anybody know when the MTV World Stage show is going to air?

Rankings in Korea don't really phase me anymore.The girls are trying to achieve something greater on a bigger scale and they're making progress.That's all that matters.

Since the beginning their target was to be one of the best in the world.

[YeEun-Impact] Made in WG - Yenny's Crying Part (English Subbed)

Source: YeeunImpact http://yeeun.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/vid-made-in-wg-yennys-crying-part-english-subbed/

--

Jane twitted a cute pic of her and Hye Rim

afe142e6e773603d191e98695a0ae4ef_large.jpg

@JANEyjK San Diego~ @WG_Lim miss you~ http://twitpic.com/2aovjn

--

Onemoretake posted the prayer before MTV World stage

b5ef133943789fc00e1dde39105d7c93_large.jpg

Source (larger pic): http://tweetphoto.com/36206048

Guest goldenGAZE

I love what the girls are wearing at the meet and greet, especially Sohee. She looks soo casual yet chic. The MTV World stage was probably one of my most favourite Wonder Girls special stages. I loved EVERYTHING!! The way they started with "I wanna" (love this song soo much) then started dancing with the guitars (soo cute). The cages. I loved all the crowd interactions too, the girls have really become world class entertainers, they know how to work a crowd. I can't stop replaying fan cams. I hope there will be a HQ version aired on TV or something.

Made in wonder girls is really entertaining. Even though i understand nothing i still managed to watch all of it because it's just that good. I like how close the girls are with not only JYP, but all their staff. Really sweet. I can't wait for more episodes to air (and more importantly, subs!!).

Guest tiffanydawn

[FANCAM]Wonder Girls Opening with I Wannna/Goodbye @ MTV WorldStage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsM5Ke2Q-s

[FANCAM] Wonder Girls in MTV World Stage 2010, Malaysia - Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFB6835kCrc

OMG. MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS. :w00t:

[FANCAM] Wonder Girls with guitars - 2DT in MTV World Stage 2010, Malaysia

^Shared already?? Anyway, they're SO cool.

Guest qoxie

Another meet & greet pic.

16nu4n.jpg

Cr: atleeyoung @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

rachelee's looong fan account.

MEET & GREET WITH WONDER GIRLS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

today is the day for the meet & greet with Wonder Girls....

im so freaking excited & nervous at the same time...

cos i can't believe imma meet them in real soon~~ especially my love Yubin xDDDD

today woke up pretty early around 8am cos i setted the alarm at 8am, so when the alarm started to blast i was up to close it & i wanted to go back to sleep again...but my friend smsed me... so now i fully awake cos i forgot to set my phone to silent :(

so since i was up, i took my shower & getting myself ready for the meet & greet...

cos i need to show up myself before 1115am at Sunway Resort Hotel....

ok where should i start?

haha okok we were gathered around in the a small conference room...& waited for the meet & greet to start~ so we the MTV winners are the 1st one to arrive in the small conference room & the others winners join us later : )

after all the winners are settled down~ a PD from MTV Korea walked in & started filming us... & asked us to chant for Wonder Girls.... & after the chanting... he said he want to interview with some fans...& i thought i was not going to do it so i just look away, the boy next to me was like hey u should do it? then Nazz & Bobo was yelling: Rachel, you should do it~ then my friend sitting next to me was like yeah she is the one & the PD was right in front of me... started to ask some question....

the 1st question was tell me why did you like the wonder girls?

i was like because they are very down to earth then i was speechless cos i was blank due to my nervousness.... omg...it's so embarrassing i hope MTV Korea just edit my part out LOL....

the 2nd question was what song is ur fave?

i answered their latest single 2DT... then he said can u stand up & dance the song? i was like WHAT????? dance???? then i asked can i rap??? he said yes... but i was so so so nervous,at that time i forgot the rap lyrics....screwed me :( then the other fans were saying let's sing the chorus... then i agreed with them~ i sang & danced along... omg....i can't dance....i totally messed up.... LOL...all i can said please edited MY part out....no need to broadcast it...thx you xD

after that he is finding another interviewer i was like screaming NAZZ & BOBO~ yeah he picked them & they danced Nobody so we sing the song for them so that they can dance with it : ) great collaboration right xD go MYWonderfuls....

we also did a group chanting for the girls & holding up the MYWonderfuls banner : )

okok skipped the rest of it....

now it's the part that all of you are waiting for :DDDDD

one of the MTV staffs walked in & asked us to go in in 6 ppl in a group~& told us the m&g is only 5 mins for each groups...all of us were like WHAT?? 5??? omg that's too short....but the guy told us cos the girls schedules are tight & whatsoever okok...

so Nazz, Bobo & I were saying that we are going to go last cos we have lots of gifts to give out to the girls~ so im helping them to bring it in~

finally it's our turn to go in, i was super duper nervous & excited at the same time....

as we walked in, i was like Hello girls...

all of them are shocked, when they saw us bring in all the gifts from mywonderfuls....& also Bobo's big teddy bear for Sunye....

& Sunye was like 'WOAH, this is the biggest teddy bear that i ever see.'

then Yubin took it & measure it with Sunye...& she said ' It's biggest than you' then Sunye said 'Yes' then tap tap the bear head & put it & her sit & said 'sit' LOL.... they are so adorkable : )

so we started to get our autograph with the girls... i saw all of the others are asking autograph from Yenny,Sohee,Yubin & Sunye... & i saw Lim is free so i asked her to sign mine & i said 'Lim, can you sign for me?' she said ' Sure.' then i said to her 'You can choose your favourite pic from the album & sign it to me~' she really finds her fave pic & sign... then i was keep asking her to draw a love for me...& she drew it... all i can said her handwriting is pretty cute : )

after that i went to Yubin , & asked for autograph xD she wanted to sign it with her marker, but i stopped her & asked her to use my gold one : ) she said ok then she asked me what's your name? i said Rachel...then she wrote to Rachel & i begged for a love too : )

then i ran towards Ahn Sohee to ask for her autograph, she is very cute in person~ haha when she wanted to sign mine, she looked at Yubin's one to make sure how to spell my name~ but i think she wrote too fast, so she wrote wrongly, so she sticks her tongue out & i was smiling at her & said it's ok~ so she corrected... haha....

after Sohee, i ran towards Yenny~ haha she asked what's your name? & i said Rachel...then i said to her can i have a love? then she drew... so sweet of her : )

the last persone i got my autograph was Sunye...she spelled wrong my name...but it's ok cos not very obvious : ) & i said can u draw a love to me...she was like love? then she wrote it for me & drew a love for me : ).....

the 1st person i hugged was Sunye....haha cos i was helping Bobo to snap a pic with Sunye...

then after finished snapping i asked sunye,can i have a hug? she said sure then she hugged me! then she tapped my back~~ omg im going to faint!!!

2nd person i hugged was my love YUBIN...omg i can't believe i hugged her...she is super super pretty in real & hot person....omg....imma cry right now :') im missing her already~~~

then i helped my friend to take pic with her fave member Yenny...after snapping i asked Yenny can i have a hug? she said sure...then i hugged her... while im hugging her sohee & lim were watching me... after Yenny i shifted to Sohee & ask can i hug u too? she said yeah & when she hugged me she said nice to meet you OMOMOMO.... her voice just melted my heart...

then i moved to Lim & hugged her too~ she is pretty tall for her age....

after that the security was like okok no more time left, you guys need to take the group pic. so i quickly ran back to my Yubin's side.... & prepare to take the group pic....

& guess what i was touching her waist *OMG such a tiny waist she has* while taking the group pics ...omg & her hand was on my shoulders..... FAINT FAINT FAINT.....

OMG OMG i forgot to tell you guys i have a selca with my love Yubin too~~ i asked her can i have a selca with you she said ok~ but during the 1st pic my camera got prob... i was like oh no sorry my camera got some prob...can i take another one? she said ok~ then i took another one with her... but the security was like no other pics only group pics LOL...who cares....

after the group pic i am talking to Yubin & i told her about Yoobinians @ soompi & also the word i created just for her....'Yubinized' i said Yubin i created a word specially for you, it's call 'Yubinized' then she said 'Yubinized' i said yeah it is like you did something & i was like Yubinized by your action... then she nodded her head... OMG hopefully she remembered the word... : )

anyway that's all for my M&G with Wonder Girls~~

they are really awesome.... OMG I LOVE WG!!! come back soon : )

Posted by Rac-Qing at 11:45 PM

Source: http://rac-qing.blogspot.com/ (She also blogged about the World Stage concert previously.)

- - - - - - - - - - -

PHOTOS: MTV World Stage 2010 press conference

Reta Lee, MSN

Katy! Tokio Hotel! Wonder Girls! Bunkface! The crowd went wild at a closed press conference hours before the scheduled concert.

Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel, Wonder Girls and Bunkface emerged fresh and excited before their scheduled performance at Sunway Lagoon for MTV World Stage 2010 in a closed press conference.

Local Malaysian band Bunkface gushed about Katy Perry, while Wonder Girls taught members of the press how to do the infamous 'Nobody' dance routine. Meanwhile, German brand Tokio Hotel was ecstatic about coming back to Malaysia and promised the performance would be "different" as they will be accompanied by their "European set of costume changes and performance."

Katy Perry was her cheeky, quirky self as she dodged MTV VJs Utt and Shawn's flirtatious suggestions and announcing "I'm getting married", whilst flashing her wedding band.

Check out the gallery below. Stay tuned for MTV World Stage 2010 concert pictures.

9k9tp5.jpg

"Wonder Girls"

29o1nkk.jpg

"Wonderful shoes on the girls."

53mqg8.jpg

v6looi.jpg

1076x3t.jpg

Source: http://entertainment...umentid=4250748

Guest valentino_rossi46

What happen with our 4D baby ? :o

mimimimi0502

I have a serious problem.......... about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

On my face hehehehehehe it hurts T.T about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# I'm too shy to say it*-_-* So I won't tell it...but probably everyone already knows.... about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

2-8, Happy Sun Mi day

Guest qoxie

4lox2q.jpg

ereekj.jpg

2rdxd1x.jpg

2nk45qq.jpg

Source: http://ayapunyacinta.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

- - - - - - - - - - -

Another fan account of the meet & greet.

This one has a lot of colloquial slang that only Malaysians & Singaporeans can understand, I suppose.

1st August 2010

Wonder Girls! :D

Just came back from Wonder Girls Meet & Greet!

Those crews ar….ugh! only let like 5min per group!

wth…so kiamsiap lor!!!

But anyway…overall is okay la…

We gather in a room first…then there’s this korean camera man want us to shout…

lol we NG-ed alot of times! haha

So then..is time for my group to go meet them…we went to the next door..

and omg the second i walked in…im like WOW! THEY SO GORGEOUS! like seiously damn hot n prettyyyyy! <3

I let them sign the album n i hugged yoobin!!!! chose her cuz she is my bias! haha

then i ask her to write my name…i was like ‘Q’…then she has to think for a little while…she was like ‘q? uhmmm’ so cute la!!

While for the goup pic…i stand between hye rim n sunye! god..hye rim is so tall la i so jealous! essh essh!

Conclusion:

-Sunye was so pretty!! no wonder Teuk likes her so much…i hope they will be together someday! haha

-Yoobin, you are mine ok?haha hmm she’s so pretty la

-Hye  rim is prettyyy too! n she got abit chubby! can feel it when i put my  hand around her waist! but still love her! i hope she wont be like those  skinny skinny skinnyyyy ppl!

-SooHee!! she has the most eyeliner make up!lol and she so adorable! is just like how she look like on tv! those lips…hahha

-Yeeun! she’s like ‘i sign here? and here? oh this one too?’ lol she’s really nice!

overall they are so friendly!!! is just tht they only give us like 5 mins…like wth! -.-

okay thts all! kena marah for going sunway twice in a row! blah!

Source: http://fallenangelan...6/fun-yet-sucky

- - - - - - - - -

1st August 2010

Fun yet sucky?!

Yesterday’s MTV World Stage was kinda fun AND kinda sucky!

At first it was okay…it rained but we all dont mind. In fact we enjoyed the rain. Well at least they gave us free raincoat. lol

and then BUNKFACE came out! I love love love their songs!

They gonna be my veryyyyy first malaysian band that i like! haha!

Sam(lead singer) was quite good! and LOL the guitarist have Justin Bieber hairstyle!hahaaha

After that, it was WONDER GIRLS (YAY!!!) turn. We waited for maybe 20 mins ?

Cuz they have to set up the cage thingy for them..and the LCD screen wasn’t working. (That’s why they performed again after Katy Perry)

And they are soooooooo awesomeeeeee like seriously awesome! You know…AWESOME!!! :P

Im like shouting n screaming n jumping…crazy girl! lol

They did some dance remix, and it was so cool!!! love those girls!

Then it was TOKIO HOTEL!!!! well because of the rain, they have some technical problems and some circuit problems. So..we waited AGAIN! like quite long! but it was worth it cuz BILL IS SO DAMN HOT! nyehehehe. omg love his make up n his outfit n his body n his singing n his dancing! basically everything la! lol

Then here comes KATY PERRY! god damn….we waited for like almost an hour!! (wth) ugh. That time was like super tired n the feet was soaring, and we all smell like salted fish. yuck! Well they said was because of technical problems but i think that maybe was because they need to deco the stage. Her stage’s prop was the most and was the largest!!! those hugeeeeee cupcakes, lollipops, BANANA SPLIT -.- , cherry,and 2 kinda-look-like-gingerbread girls…But this girl put on quite an awesome show la…she was really good! and she was like so hyper, jumping around, sticking her tongue out, knee down, bent down..etc etc.lol

and her new song PEACOCK is so cute…haha she did some peacock dance!lol

OHHH and the four MTV VJs that hosted the show last night, one of them is koreannnnnn! <333333 his name is SEAN~~~~ and Rachel and I keep ‘oppa!!opaa! saranghae!!!’ LOL and of course UTT was there too! <3 and the other guy..not sure wats his name..lol and VJ JOJO(i think) from China…i dont like the way she hosts -.-

It was 1am, we sat Dan’s car home! thanks for the ride, Dan!! :D

Went home with bruises on my leg! dunno y! lol and there’s like blood in my toe nail..so painful! D; Sigh. wanna have an aim like ‘NO MORE CONCERT FOR THIS YEAR’ but cant! what if sj, shinee they all come??? Oh Well….

Source: http://fallenangelandi.tumblr.com/post/887916306/fun-yet-sucky

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh, what the heck. Here is Rachelee's take of the concert too.

MTV World Stage 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

aloha~~ hahahaha im back from KL....

yesterday concert was AWESOME~~~ especially Wonder Girls performances....

their special stage was AWESOME....

they started their performance with I Wanna & Goodbye but this was different from what we watched from their US tours... this is something different & special just for MTV WORLD STAGE...

They have to break through the fake prison & come out from it~ & my ♥ Yubin nearly fell down... luckily she did not fell or else imma cry :(

after that they performed So Hot xD they are So Hot while bringing the whole arena temperature to the maximum level woots xDD

after So hot, they have a small talking with us... & after the talking they performed Tell me.... & they were teaching us how to sing...haha no need to teach, we all know how to sing XD

after Tell me, they did a special stage just for MTV World Stage.... *drumsroll*

they did a remix version of 2DT & Nobody... they played it with a electrical guitars & they rocked like a rock star : ) omg~~~ i was screaming my lungs out when they performed : )

i already forgot the sequences of the songs but i think after that they sang 2DT woots xD

after 2DT they went back inside to change their Nobody outfits~ omg i can't believe i saw their microphone for real...cos i always saw it in youtube : )

when the music start to play & the curtain open once again... everyone is chanting & yelling their lungs out~~ they performed Nobody live in Malaysia...this is like a dream to me.... i can't believe it.... after they finish performed & they said thank you to us & it was their last songs for the concert... :( i wish they can sing more... i wish that last night was their own concert....

but don't worry they promised they will come back to Malaysia once again.....woohoo~~~

after they finish performed... my friends & i decided to leave & we were right in front of the stage, it's very difficult to get it~ so we were being squeezed like mashed potatoes...with those hot,dump, sweaty smell.... ewwww..... & finally got out from the concert venue~

so my friend & i decided to go back to the hotel to have a bath~ cos we are still going for the post party... so faster went back to the hotel & get ourselves ready~

after that we are going to meet Yiwei & her friends at The Opera where the place for the post party : ) too bad the girls did not show up cos they were too tired.... pity them & pity us too~ we spent RM500 just for this :( & we waited for them from 11 something till 3 something :(

during the post party Dixxon smsed me & tell me that Wonder Girls are going to have an encore after Katy Perry.... i was like WTF!!! why why why??? cos once we are out from the concert venue we are not allowed to go back in...

then now we know it's because they are having technical difficulties~~ MTV WTH is that???

if they informed us earlier, we are not leaving~ most of the wonderfuls left after their performances :( ......

that's all for the concert post : )

too bad i can't take a pics or video of the performance cos the security guard are right in front of me :(

Posted by Rac-Qing at 9:00 PM

Guest yubin4ever

I have a feeling/really hope that this rock version of 2 different tears is going to be continously performed every now and then, like Nobody rainstone remix or "survivor".

That performance was just too cool

Thanks for all these pictures and fan accounts because honestly i dont know how i would find out my WG info without this thread lol. SO THANK YOU EVERYONE

Archived