>>TALENT SHOW DANCE<<

Guest jho

10 Minutes, Want Me Want Me, Double, Quincy, Valenti, No.1 & Anymo
**EDIT**

If anyone is interested in checking out one of our practices you can visit this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56xKY-7_HA

It was a while back before the show so its not that great.. But.. yeah XD

My tube top was about to fall off T_T So annoying. But yeah, we don't have any access to mirrors during our practices so we make videos instead. ENJOY!

Anyway, helloooo =)

My friend Audrey & I had a talent show at our school a couple of weeks ago, so we (er.. I) decided to share our vid~

We learned our moves mainly from the original artists' MVs/PVs, but we also choreographed some parts of it too ^___^ We worked REALLY hard on this dance, so.. Yeah, I hope no one posts things like "Omgosh you guys suck!!!" =/ Yupyup.. With that said, enjoy!

TALENT SHOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdlVbLb-iDs

(I'm the one w/ the shorts XD)

We also did the same dance for the multicultural show at our school, but we aren't wearing costumes or anything & it was pretty half-assed.. We made alot of mistakes in this one. But if you want to see it, here's the link. The quality of this vid is much better though, you can actually see our faces.. Sorta. I'm the one w/ the longer pants XD

MULTICULTURAL SHOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3Z6IQ3luo

Love,

Joan <3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hyesunglove

wow u guys are so goooood >_<

you looked so coordinated and everything

i can tell you worked hard on this

AWESOME JOB =D

Guest duckii

oh my gosh you hotties! LMAO the second one was so funny~ "MOVE IT YOU DUMB NUT!" and "ISNT THAT FROM SAILOR MOON MOVIE?" NO ITS BOA!" ahah xD anyways; your hot ^^

Guest ayame

you guys were good. just a bit off from each other but, it's ok! stage nerves and such! ;) so brave to go perform like that!!!

Guest --sunshine

Hi Joann!

Yours and Audrey's dance was really good!! You guys danced the Talent Show one better, but I filmed it really badly.. ><" Gomen ne!!

HAhaha XDD Your friend that filmed the other one is so funny... "MOVE. MOVE YOU DUMB NUT!!" HAH LMBO!

Anyways, the dance looks really good! =) I like your outfit in the Talent Show vid. You somehow remind me of a cat in that one.. no idea why. xD

Guest viruz

LMAO. (note im laughing at the second video when the guy says "move it you dumb nut!":lol:)

Anyways, back to you. That was good, it clearly showed you guys did work hard on it. ;) I love how you ended it with the heartbeat thing (that was smart).

Thanks you guys, I believe a dance with 2 people only is effective (if done right). Thnx. :P

that was good!!

we had an asian american club show at my school and they had a korean hip hop dance with some of the same songs...it was good except that we have no koreans at our school so that the viet girls did the dance... :)

Guest tinasarangg

o0o! gosh i wish i could dance like you <3

i agree noraesonagi -- the anymotion part was :w00t:

Guest fantasiimaker

dang.

awesome dancing AND singing. what can't you do??! go to japan and audition now T_T

*jealous*

Archived