• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wendy1851

Oh i've seen this in a French site! They were seen yesterday in a club:

"Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart aperçus dans un night-club

!

Les deux acteurs, en plein tournage à Vancouver, ont été aperçus à la sortie d’un club huppé. Ils y étaient apparemment pour assister à un concert d’un groupe qu’ils apprécient.

Alors que Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart auraient pu se marier, les deux stars de « Twilight » ont pris une pause pour assister à un concert de leur ami commun « Sage » Dill, qui appartient au groupe « Sage and the Dills », qui se produisait donc au Metropole, un night-club huppé de Vancouver. Les acteurs ont besoin d'évacuer la pression du tournage et ne manquent évidemment pas une occasion de souffler un peu."

"Robert Pattinson et Kristen stewart were seen at a night club yesterday !

Both actors, who are working in Vancouver, were seen at a club. They were there apparently to attend a concert of a group which they appreciate. Two stars of “Twilight” have taken pause to assist with concert of their mutual friend “Wise” Dill, which belongs to Wise group the “and the Dils”, which thus occurred with the Metropolis, a crested night club of Vancouver. The actors needed to evacuate the pressure of turning and do not fail obviously an occasion to blow a little."

But i don't have photos! It sucks <_<

Guest wendy1851

I think they're together! don't believe the press! They love talk b******* about them!

That is what says rob in french magazine yesterday:

"Robert Pattinson : Je ne suis pas avec Kristen Stewart

robert-pattinson-je-ne-suis-pas-ave.jpg

Robert Pattinson a qualifié les rumeurs qui le disaient tombée dans les bras de sa partenaire dans ‘Twilight’, Kristen Stewart, de risibles, insistant que les tabloïds sont de plus en plus inventifs.

Selon les rumeurs, rapportées notamment E ! News, l’acteur anglais et son amie – actuellement sur les plateaux de tournage de New Moon, à Vancouver - avaient été aperçus ensemble main dans la main à la sortie d’un club de cette ville canadienne.

Cependant, Robert Pattinson a mis les pendules à l’heure. ‘ ça en devient une plaisanterie’, dit-il. ‘Il y a un magazine l’autre jour qui a parlé sur ma relation avec Kristen. Les gens lisent ça, même s’ils savent pertinaement que se sont des rumeurs. Ç en devient ridicule… Il faut reconnaitre qu’il sont inventifs’, dit-il."

"Robert pattinson : I'm not with Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson qualified the rumours about him being with his partner in `Twilight', Kristen Stewart, of laughable, insist that the tabloïds are increasingly inventive. According to the rumours, brought back in particular E! News, the English actor and his friend - currently on the film sets of New Moon, in Vancouver - had been seen holding hands at the exit of a club of this Canadian city.

However, Robert Pattinson denies. `that becomes about it a plaisanterie', known as-it. `There is a magazine the other day which spoke on my relation with Kristen. People read that, even if they know conciously that these are rumours. It's becoming ridiculous...It should be recognized as very inventive', he says."

Personnally i think ppl should let them.

Guest polaris

They look so steamy together. Seriously their looks really complement each other. Perfect pick of these two for Twilight.

Guest polaris

im guessing you haven't seen Robert Pattinson in How to Be

or Kristen Stewart in Speak

which both films demanded a lot from the actors

who pulled it off very well...

their performance was incredibly well done in their other films...

you have to keep in mind that there are many other factors that made them look horrible in Twilight

coughcatherinehardwickecough

seriously... both actors have already proven themselves as quality actors.

I would like to see any actor or actress not look semi cheesy saying 90% of the script they were for Twilight.

These two are solid proof that anyone, no matter how untalented can act as long as you're attractive.

Here are only a few examples... For those who have beef about Rob and Kristen's acting chops...I suggest you try to video tape yourself saying these lines and see if it can be an oscar winning performance.

--------------------------------------

E:"You are my Life"

I: have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite.

E: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy?

I: You're not.

E: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?

I: I dream about being with you forever.

I:Look, You gotta give me some answers.

E: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...

I: I don't need to know what the square root of pi is.

E:You knew that?

E:Hold on tight, spidermonkey.

[climbs up tree]

E: Do you trust me?

I: In theory...

E: Close your eyes.

[Jumps to next tree and climbs to top]

E: [bella gasps] What?

I: This isn't real. This kind of stuff just doesn't exist.

E:It does in my world.

E: I can't ever lose control with you.

E: Your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

If someone said this to me in real life.. I would probably spit out the water I was drinking... than laugh like crazy.

Guest wendy1851

I'm surprised that no one talked about jackson rathbone's concert yet (the actor who plays Jasper)

I have pics he's from the band 100 monkeys :

Near Jackson's hotel

kristen-stewart-michel-4-1.jpg

b-Kristen-Stewart-4b7aa95e9422.jpg

In the concert

PicImg_Kristen_Stewart_Nikki_cbc8.jpg

PicImg_Kristen_Stewart_Nikki_9566.jpg

Guest wendy1851

those concert pics are before they were spotted outside of Jackson's hotel actually...

Thanx i corrected! [20 characters]

Guest ginachan

I have read this in Rob's IMDB thread. Is it really possible? I'm an R/K shipper eventhough I seriously have issues regarding K-Stew's attitude but I can't deny that fact that these two have serious chemistry on and off the screen. Can we really trust Ted Casablanca's assessment and his sources for saying such things?

yea....I trust Ted unlike Lainney...

there's new STAGED pictures surfacing of kstew and oregano in Vancouver... LMAO

nice cover up Summit! ...but you FAIL

Okay, riddle me this, if Kristen and Rob are indeed seeing each other, why in the world would her ex boyfriend help her cover that up?

Just doesn't really add up...

Archived