Duet with Lisa (fantasiimaker)

Guest Hsiang84

Guest tinasarangg

goshh fantasiimaker, you chinese is soo awesome. you sound beautiful singing in any language.

Hsiang84 you do remind me of jay chou. lol nice jobb xD your voice is very soothing to listen to.

haha the harmonies...egh. but besides that you both sound hwat :wub: your voices fit together so nicely.

oh yeah -- i PWONT this page.

haha, do I really sound like Jay?

I'm not sure if I like that...I remember making fun of Jay's voice before. :P

It's my real voice though, although it's really easy to unconsciously mimic the original singer's method of singing sometimes. I don't think I usually sound like Jay.

Thank you everyone for listening and commenting!

no, you sound SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTERRRRRRRRRRRR than jay chou. i dislike him. :lol:

jay is overated.

<333

Kevin;the first time i clicked the song i thoguht you were jay chou. oh my lawd<3 hot voice.

Lisa;Hot Steady voice :D<3

___FORGET ABOUT WHAT JOHNNY MOON SAYS >:[ hes a evil man!

..jk~

Guest summers83

The first part you sang sounded a bit like Jay Chou. You grasp his style rather well. But when two voices are heard, the harmony is not there. Needs to be improved on that. Overall, your voice quality not bad for Jay Chou, but it's ng hitually. Would be good if u sing your own voice and own style...

Guest luvjunjin0819

WOW....this sounds beautiful!! <333

I'm not gonna point out what others have! But u know what, despite off harmonies and what not ... it still sounds strong. U both have GREAT voices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Tab ;)

i like this song too!

hsiang - ur mic is not good .. hehe .. i wish u had a better mic so i could hear u clearer ... :P Ye u have bit of jay's style... kind of mumblestyle. But u did well, nice voice and nice singing!

fantasii - i think ur voice sounded more "sandy" in this song compared to ur other songs. i like ur "sharp voice" more :D As ppl hv said ^ te harmonies could be better, but other than that it was good! The mixing .. i think the vocalvolume was abit too soft...=)

neways supports!

i want more chinese songs in this forum.. hehehe

Guest hershy kissez

you both have lovely voices!

great job on the duet but like everyone else said the harmonization was kind of off.

anyways beautiful job on a beautiful song!

haha, do I really sound like Jay?

I'm not sure if I like that...I remember making fun of Jay's voice before. :P

It's my real voice though, although it's really easy to unconsciously mimic the original singer's method of singing sometimes. I don't think I usually sound like Jay.

Thank you everyone for listening and commenting!

you do remind me of jay chou, but unlike him, i dont hear you mumbling the lyrics, lolz. ^___^ You both sound great, *envies* I always thought fantasiimaker was japanese.>___< You're chinese, right? heh

Guest Sakura-x

OMG, this is such a beautiful duet! I'm so blown away by this...I mean :o...I'm speechless. It's so sweet, and your voices compliment each other so well. ^_____^ I'm in love!

Guest autistic

are u sure u are not jay chou with a not so wonderful mike? *skeptical* cuz you really sound like him. XD could be a better singer version of him XD *hides*

great singing both of you. XDDD altho.. I couldn't help but notice the pronounciations. XD

Archived