Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest LycheeLa
I was wondering if anyone can help me? I just ordered a DS lite and I'm looking online for a r4. Can anyone recc. a specific one? I'm very new to this :x Also how many gb should I buy for a microsd card?

You should get as much GB as you can!

For me, I use it for listening to music too so yea

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Scribblenauts O _ O <3

I'm more into the puzzles than the actions ones though, haha.

Can someone recommend me some fun games that I can play during class?

It's a shame Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold aren't coming out soon. I demand more Pokemon >_<

Anyone know how to get pass 3-7 The Peaks in Scribblenauts?

:angry:

I seriously cannot think of anything at this point

Maybe my imagination isn't working lol

Is that the one with the cow and cars and chef? XD I don't remember.

What I did was summon (lol) a pegasus and rope. Attached the cow to the pegasus with the rope and flew him over the cars ^^

Guest LycheeLa

I love Scribblenauts O _ O <3

I'm more into the puzzles than the actions ones though, haha.

Can someone recommend me some fun games that I can play during class?

It's a shame Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold aren't coming out soon. I demand more Pokemon >_<

Is that the one with the cow and cars and chef? XD I don't remember.

What I did was summon (lol) a pegasus and rope. Attached the cow to the pegasus with the rope and flew him over the cars ^^

:o Thanks so much

I didn't know you could summon things like that lol

You should try Professor Layton for the puzzle games

Guest Han's_Desire

You guys should have a taste of Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.

If you're looking for something magical and totally time consuming (that your dog will gnaw at your feet begging for food) then the game is for you. It's not your typical puzzle games but it's totally entertaining that you will never noticed the time at all.

Mollywobbles!

Guest marasshi

After the goalie stole my first soccer ball, I got another one and just kicked it in. *shrugs*

Yeah, we finally figured it out. We knew we had to get the ball into the goal somewhat, but the character wouldn't kick it. So we threw it (I was thinking about playing soccer legally LOL -- no hands XD).

We finished all of the puzzles except for one. What do you do in the "bull in the china shop" puzzle? Do you break all of the china? LOL nvm. Googled and someone said about using the Apocalypse on it. It worked. :D

^To whoever mentioned summoning Pegasus, I summon him all the time too. XD My sister likes the Pterodactyl.

Guest Han's_Desire

Whoo I'm currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold. Man good times from the old Gold and Silver games! I'm only at the first gym because all the ROMs for it were freezing but finally I got a ROM that doesn't freeze anymore. :)

lolski...

I know it freezes. No Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are working. You're totally lying. Like REALLY. I can see it from the smiley at the last part of your sentence.

:] Thanks!! Haha, I'm actually deciding between playing this rom or just importing the game. I kinda want to use the Pokewalker... Give myself more incentive to walk more.

^ No problem. :) I'm probably going to buy it once it comes out in the states so I can get the Pokewalker xD.

I wanna try out Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story but I wanna finish Pokemon first. T_T

Guest marasshi

^ Can you PM me a link to the patched rom? :o

I'm giving up on Scribblenauts for a while. Ughh... I think I have maybe 10 puzzles left but they're so hard. I'm playing FFTA2 now. It's kinda slow in the beginning. :/

Which puzzles are you having trouble with? I had trouble with the ones that needed good controls, not so much with the thinking. I had to make my sister do them for me because I suck at controlling my character.

Archived