Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest CM_X_69

^ dianannsano says that Kingdom Hearts will be released on September 29, 2009.

Boo I hate these panels in KH. T_T

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrylove

UGHH. i wish japanese was just english somehow

so all the games they make i understand :D

--

AUSTRALIA HAS FINALLY RELEASED DS lite IN METALLIC ROSE.

i want it D: but for trade in i have to pay an extra 150 for it. ><"

and byt itself, it costs 50$ more than an average DS lite -_-

Guest <3 Kim

^ Yeah I saw that haha. It was like... $200+ for the Metallic rose? O_O I got mine for the same price as a standard ds lite 2 years ago o_O

I was going to trade my metallic rose for a dsi but I couldn't find myself to part with it xD

Guest tea-light

Has anyone played Dementium? Does anyone think that's scary? I've played it for a little bit and it's so scary! But then again, I get scared pretty easily. :/

^LOL Dementium, I honestly have to say that I was really chickened to play the actual just by myself during night. I remember one time, I had my DS over at a house party.. and we all (like 6 people?) huddled around the DS while one person was playing it with lights off and everything xD It was kinda intense .. and the fact that we actually got scared (come on, DS screens are so small) was hilarious :lol:

yea, we just recently got the metallic rose in New Zealand too

man, I really want that one over my white one, but I've had this one for too long to abandon it =]

I started Kingdom Hearts; graphics weren't as good as I expected.

I guess the square enix & the world ends with you quality of graphics really stuck to me.

but my game keeps freezing after the first mission, total burn.

but besides that, I'm looking forward to the ending.

I'm hoping it's going to be epic like the playstation version or something, haha.

edit;

Also, how can I clean my NDSL? (dumb question, I know)

I have a white one, and there's all these bits of dust trapped in between the white part of the DS and the clear-shiny thing that covers the DS, like on the edges. It's been bugging me for ages and I don't know how to get rid of the dust D=

Guest dianannsano

I'm also currently playing "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier". It's like an action anime. Robots, guns, bounty. Body part humor. I like the battling system.

I'm also playing this game! It was recommended by my cousin. It seems geared towards the male audience though (boobs jiggling around and stuff, lots of pretty girls). I LOVE the dialogue, it's so funny.

But yea, I recommend it for those who like RPGs with active action-based fighting (sort of like arcade style, combos and stuff). It'll definitely keep you busy during battles.

omg i want to play that prosecutor edgeworth game!!!! it's out but only in japanese =( no way i can play the whole game in japanese..sigh.

and i SOOO want to play kingdom hearts! but once again it's japanese!!! ahhhh

does anyone know when these games will be released in ENGLISH???

^ dianannsano says that Kingdom Hearts will be released on September 29, 2009.

Boo I hate these panels in KH. T_T

My source was Amazon.com.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

If you're an "animal crossing fan" you might want to check out "Magicians Quest Mysterious Times". Quite similar. I've only played it for a while, but it's fun. seems like there's more stuff to do than animal crossing (well i've only played the GC version). You do magic in this one.

I'm also currently playing "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier". It's like an action anime. Robots, guns, bounty. Body part humor. I like the battling system.

i'm playing magician's quest. ive been playing for a few weeks now. i definitely recommend it to harry potter & ac:ww fans.

also, theres dating in this game haha

omg i want to play that prosecutor edgeworth game!!!! it's out but only in japanese =( no way i can play the whole game in japanese..sigh.

and i SOOO want to play kingdom hearts! but once again it's japanese!!! ahhhh

does anyone know when these games will be released in ENGLISH???

prosecutor edgeworth is supposed to be out in english this winter =P

no date yet as far as i know

Guest emceej

i was wondering if anyone here bought their R4DS on

r4dsusa.com ? cuz i want to know if this site is legit XD

thanks for anyone who can help =)

Guest saranghae!

has anyone played wagamama fashion girls mode?

i have no idea what to do and i can't speak japanese so....... can someone quickly explain what i'm supposed to do?

:x i wish more of these sorts of games would be released here.

edit; it's not SUPER-hard. its just a bit confusing. really you just have to sort of guess with what fits their outfit...

Guest dianannsano

i was wondering if anyone here bought their R4DS on

r4dsusa.com ? cuz i want to know if this site is legit XD

thanks for anyone who can help =)

I got the Acekard 2.

Here are the Links that sell them:

http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

^I bought mine at Gamebygame.com

Here is the Link of a Review of the Mem Cart:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=122563#a1

Guest flyxme.

im not sure which one i should get

AceKard 2i, AceKard v2.1, or EDGE?

and do i need to buy an additional

micro sd and/or micro SDHC for it?

thanks in advance :)

getting an edge :3

Guest dudnaito

anyone know how i can play gba games in my nds... uh... the downloaded kind with the file extension .gba

I have a chip that you stick into slot 1, not the r4, i think. I tried copy-pasting a .gba game but nada. Was wondering if you guys know what to do

Guest kanyewong
anyone know how i can play gba games in my nds... uh... the downloaded kind with the file extension .gba

I have a chip that you stick into slot 1, not the r4, i think. I tried copy-pasting a .gba game but nada. Was wondering if you guys know what to do

it doesnt work. no way right now. sorta sucks. you need a slot 2 to play gba games.

Guest isa19

uhm hi guys I've been stalking this thread for sometime now... I've got a question though... Can we play the DSlite games in the DSi? And for the people that has the DSi is the web browser good?

Thanks in advance... :D

Guest janabanana

uhm hi guys I've been stalking this thread for sometime now... I've got a question though... Can we play the DSlite games in the DSi? And for the people that has the DSi is the web browser good?

Thanks in advance... :D

yes you can play DSlite games on DSi :)

Guest srenity
*raises hand* rhythm heaven is so fun xD lol

+1

I also like the Love Lab music =]

The Moai DooWop music is always stuck in my head because it's the hardest one in the whole game IMO (the second one I mean)... >_<;;

+1

I also like the Love Lab music =]

The Moai DooWop music is always stuck in my head because it's the hardest one in the whole game IMO (the second one I mean)... >_<;;

ahhhhh, I havent played in a while because im stuck at the first Moai thing...im usually awesome at rhythm games too

Archived