Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

Eh...now I dont want the DSi. Many of the fun games are from outside North America. If it's region-locked, it means we cant play those games unless we buy the consoles and games from those countries. Hopefully they'll still keep selling DSL. :D

Eh...now I dont want the DSi. Many of the fun games are from outside North America. If it's region-locked, it means we cant play those games unless we buy the consoles and games from those countries. Hopefully they'll still keep selling DSL. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the region-lock only applies to downloadable software.

It has been reported that the DSi utilizes region locking for DSi-specific software, since it provides Internet services tailored individually for each region,[19] but the DSi does not have region lock-outs which lets it play any game from any region.[20] In addition, the DSi uses rating-based parental controls, which differ by country.

grabbed from wikipedia

Guest justwildbeat

^Thanks for clearing that up. So I guess if you want to buy the DSi you won't have to worry about region lock outs. However I am still hesitant on purchasing one due to price but hopefully it'll be cut down later. Also until my DS dies and cannot be revived then I'll get one.

Guest marasshi

I'm playing Ninjatown and I can't finish the level where the Business Ninjas appear for the first time. -_-

And I'm proud so I never go on easy mode. T_T

GONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONE.

Guest xthefirst

omg i just started trauma center. it's so much fun! :D

but i killed the patient like, 3 times. xD AND FROM BANDAGING!!! and i want to become a doctor. luckily, not a surgeon.

Guest amydien
omg i just started trauma center. it's so much fun! :D

but i killed the patient like, 3 times. xD AND FROM BANDAGING!!! and i want to become a doctor. luckily, not a surgeon.

lol....I had a nursing student friend who tried playing trauma centre. She said it was so depressing when she failed at disinfecting the incision sites. Her patient (on the game, ofcourse) kept dying too :D

Guest sweetiegrl168

Has anyone replaced the shell for your DS before?

one of the hinges on mine broke and i wanna try to replace the whole shell by myself D:

I've researched at least 5 sites that has detailed instructions on how to do it, but i'm still a bit nervous about breaking my ds completely ><

i'm wondering if it's pretty easy to do or is it extremely hard and complicated?

Guest ilo7ese7en91

i juss got a DS today..

but i dont know how to do the wifi thingy with other ppll..

i dont no how to conncet it.. -_-;

can someone help meee

and whats picture message? or somthing like that

i read the manual..but technology is reallly not my thingg

i got the super mar. bros....

someone help mee~

thankss sorry~

^ ahaha yea, me too, so I use pictochat for note-taking and doodling XD

and I want Hello Kitty Daily too!

I read somewhere it's already released in October in North America, but I can't find the rom. I triedc Romulation..

maybe I should go look again O_O

Hey guys,

I'm planning on purchasing the DS in white sometime before Christmas. What I hear though is that the white shows scratches and fingerprints less, but it yellows over time.. is that true? :tongue2: And do they all crack at the hinge, that's what I've been reading.

Archived