Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colorstoobright
my uncle got me my ds lite from china and bought the r4 card with it. he already downloaded the software for it also. but now when i want to update the software it wont work, i tried using the language patcher but it still says it cannot find the _DS_Menu.dat.

Another problem is that cooking mama 2 wont work. it just pops up and says "DAta could not be accessed, reinsert the game card and try again" does anyone else have the same problems??

neeed MAJOR help

Same thing happened to me the first day I got my R4.. I got too excited so I did it wrong and I got those same mistakes. _DS_Menu.dat is actually in one of the folders (I can't remember right now.. but I think it's System 1.11 or something along those lines) so you have to drag it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnF9E8hDEsk...feature=related helped me put my games in, maybe that'll help you too.

Guest MUGETSU

Just wondering

Is it really worth going on the internet on the nintendo DS Lite?

i was thinking of buying that thing for nintendo ds lite that lets you browse the net

but want to know if its really worth it before spending my money ><

thanks!

ive heard that the browser sucks, from the reviews ive seen.

---------

well downloaded a few games today...

Revenant Wings seems good to me.

Front Mission, like it so far.

Contra 4...not really a fan of this type of game.

Call of Duty...is ok...not really interested but ill try it

Mech Assault...ok so far.

Rune Factory - nice

Ultimate Mortal Kombat - whack, really really hard, cheap AI, don't bother unless you're really good at fighting games.

Warhammer 40k, kinda lost on what to do.

Zelda - Loving it! lol

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i just d/l'd tetris cuz i wanted some good time killer games.

is there only ONE version of tetris out on the ds?

because im hating the version i have.

what with all the stupid mario/nintendo crap added on.

i wanted the retro tetris like on NES with the rocket blasting off at the end

the version i have doesn't even play tetris theme music :[

im also playing geometry wars: galaxies haha im sorta addicted

i love how theres no point to the game

anyone else play?

ive heard that the browser sucks, from the reviews ive seen.

hmm... i just decided to buy it anyway today

I guess it's ok :/ but if you have a slow internet connection it would be a big pain in the butt T_T

lucky my internet connection is reasonably fast :/ So if I'm ever in a hurry I can just use it :S

I guess it'll do for now until I buy an R4/M3, might have to wait for a bit first before use my dad's paypal again T_T

Guest -Theory-

it works great to view text only, but when viewing images, it takes forever to loaad. but yeah i have it to :) bootleggg ahaha. bought the 3n1 ez flash , allows you to play gba games, some homebrews, and use browser, etc others, it only cost $20:), oh built in rumble pack!1

^ T_T

i wish i knew where to get them...

i spent $56 on the browser ><

I still really want an R4/M3 but I should wait till after new years or my dad will think I'm buying way too much stuff on the net ><

Guest finding forever
i just d/l'd tetris cuz i wanted some good time killer games.

is there only ONE version of tetris out on the ds?

because im hating the version i have.

what with all the stupid mario/nintendo crap added on.

i wanted the retro tetris like on NES with the rocket blasting off at the end

the version i have doesn't even play tetris theme music :[

im also playing geometry wars: galaxies haha im sorta addicted

i love how theres no point to the game

anyone else play?

yeah i think there is only one version of the tetris with all the mario/nintendo characters spamming you lol

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE geometry wars, tehres really no point of the game but its fun to shot at those pretty and colorful shapes haha :P

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

phoenix wright is the most addicting game ever o_____o

Guest -Theory-
^ T_T

i wish i knew where to get them...

i spent $56 on the browser ><

I still really want an R4/M3 but I should wait till after new years or my dad will think I'm buying way too much stuff on the net ><

woww $56? its only $30 retail.

Guest MUGETSU

Apollo Star is the new character right?

I haven't even finished playing the first Phoenix Wright game, but I have the other 2.

Does anyone know what is the equivalent of the R4 for GBA games?

I want hte first one! my brother finnished the other 2 and now he's bugging me to get him another one -___-' I wonder how did Pheonix become a gambler, the last case on the 3rd game ended on a happy note.

Oh yeah, Anyone know how to beat that stupid Crab in Zelda? I've been trying to kill htat stupid thing for 3 days now >>

Guest -Theory-

I want hte first one! my brother finnished the other 2 and now he's bugging me to get him another one -___-' I wonder how did Pheonix become a gambler, the last case on the 3rd game ended on a happy note.

Oh yeah, Anyone know how to beat that stupid Crab in Zelda? I've been trying to kill htat stupid thing for 3 days now >>

www.gamefaqs.com :sweatingbullets:

Archived