Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest lilf4ntasy

here my friend code for animal crossing

Name: *love heart*wendy*love heart*

Town: f4ntasy LOL

FC: 1031-9831-7142

Native Fruit: Peach,(i also have pear, cherry and orange i want coconut >.<)

add me ^^

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

how do you get friends code and how do you link up with ur friend with wi-fi without having the actual game or do you have to have the game to link up with ur friend/?

when you're trying to play a game with your buddy without owning the game, as your ds starts, you have download play button. have them create a multiplayer game and then you can join with ds download play. as for friends codes, you have to look in your mulitplayer option within the game and find it that way.

Guest rainbow_nonstop

okay so im getting a nintendo DS this week and im wondering what games are really fun and exciting.

i love games like:

1. kingdom hearts

2. final fantasy

3. mario

4. pokemon

i dont like games like:

1. sports

2. violence/blood

3. guns/shooting

Guest madeinktown

^

there's pokemon diamond and pearl

final fantasy III and XII

the many mario games out

i recommend zelda: phantom hourglass. seriously, one of the best games out.

okay so im getting a nintendo DS this week and im wondering what games are really fun and exciting.

i love games like:

1. kingdom hearts

2. final fantasy

3. mario

4. pokemon

i dont like games like:

1. sports

2. violence/blood

3. guns/shooting

if you're getting a DS. i'm sure you'll have a hard time finding the games you don't like. There are however an abundance of the type of games you like. it's a DS afterall.

Guest x kisekiboshi

Hey guys, I know this might be super annoying being like the fifth person to ask this question, should I buy a DS? My brother told me he'd buy me one (or if I didn't want the DS, he would buy me the Wii). The thing is I want one, but I'm not sure if I would always play with it or have enough games to play. I know so far I wanna get Cooking Mama, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, Mario Kart, Brain Age, Brain Academy, and possibly My Sims. My brother said his friend could hook him up with an R4.

And I wanna get the pink DS, but I haven't seen actual pictures of it. I'm just afraid the color might be too "cutesy"? If you know what I mean...

Guest yukumushio

Get one, with an R4 LIFE IS GOOOOODDD, get all the games you want and NOT have to spend so much money!!

There are some real gems out and coming out for the DS so I recommend it, there really aren't as many good games on PSP

Guest ♥korean

ahh, i have one more question..

so would a korean game be compatible on my ds even thought i don't have korean but like spanish and japanese?

Guest madeinktown

ahh, i have one more question..

so would a korean game be compatible on my ds even thought i don't have korean but like spanish and japanese?

yeah. i play japanese games on my ds and i set mine for english.

Guest loveurfriends

for the r4, how do you change the themes to the background that you want?? i just got my r4 and i'm clueless about it. :blush:

Guest Kazen88

^You need to create bitmap images of 256 x 192 named icon (for the icon menu), logo (top screen at main menu), bckgrd_1 (for the top of the game menu), bckgrd_2 (bottom screen of game menu). These replace the theme files in your _system_ folder. There's more info on the R4 website.

I got a Pink DS lite today! :D

I only have POkemon diamond right now, hopefully I can try to find out how to connect with wifi soon... All you need is a wireless modem right? or do we have to buy the extra wifi usb thing? .__.

and for the R4/M3 cartridge, can we only get it online? cos i don't really want to buy from any other sites .__.

Guest colorstoobright

I got a Pink DS lite today! :D

I only have POkemon diamond right now, hopefully I can try to find out how to connect with wifi soon... All you need is a wireless modem right? or do we have to buy the extra wifi usb thing? .__.

and for the R4/M3 cartridge, can we only get it online? cos i don't really want to buy from any other sites .__.

Yeah, all you need is wireless and it should connect. Yeah also to the R4, it's only available online. But oh so worth it. I just got my R4 on friday and i can finally play Ouendan :D

does the R4 support SanDisk 8GB microSD High Capacity?? or any HC microSD at all? I want to have more than 2GB.. is it possible? This is what I read on Wiki "Using a 4 GB MicroSD is possible, however it will be unstable." >___<

aalso has anyone tried Dementium: The Ward ?? it looks awesome =D and i'd read some nice reviews. i love horror stuff.

Guest smilecusiluvu

for the cd that is included in the r4 what does it do is it the firewall? if ive dl the firewall online already.. then i basically dont need the cd right??

Guest rainbow_nonstop

yay!

i got a nintendo ds lite in black yesterday! :)

they dont sell the R4/M3 cartridge in stores? T^T

where would be a trusted site to order them then?

Guest yukumushio

there are a bunch, but I used dealextreme.com which points to volumerate.com as the source for the r4, I've bought from them before and they even use paypal so they aren't scam but maaann, the deals seem way too good to be true and free shipping!!, I'm not tryin to advertise anything, just tryin to help out~

I highly recommend this store, but right now they're having a supposed 'shortage' -_- probably gonna rack up the prices to like 50 bucks or a 100 ugh, just gotta wait it out I guess

Archived