Matthew Good's "Weapon"

Guest rufus.

Guest rufus.

I wanted to experiment with some rock music, and tried this. It's one of my favourite songs, so I tried really hard to do it just a bit of justice xD;; I used background music--for once. Cuz I'm really lazy when it comes to mixing :x I also changed up the lyrics a bit at the end of the song, because... ... actually, I really don't know why ._.;; tempo ~ "Weapon" How'd I do? T_T;

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I'm a big fan of Matthew Good, and this is one of my favorite songs, if I would ever start a band with anyone, this would probably be the first song I'd wanna perform.

For the most part, you did a good job throughout the song, although I was kinda "O.O" with the lyrics you made up. With a bit more practice, this could probably be better than Matthew Good's version, really! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest rufus.

xD; Haha I really don't know why I changed up the lyrics, I just... did xD

Thanks so much for the feedback :D And yeah, I need a lot more practice xD I'm really soft-spoken, so the power notes (is that what they're called? My music terminology sucks :x) were a bit of a challenge to me. But I like being challenged, so it's cool xD

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen :D

Archived