Rare Hershey's Kisses Flavors & Chocolate Bars! ^o^

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest cup_of_jo89

I love the candy cane Kisses~! They taste so yummy~! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting, if I didn't have any self-control. Haha.

Guest xxaznnaturalxx

woah.some of them look really good. i think i only had the candy cane version.i want to try to the minty one. thats the only one i can think of without having to scroll back up.

Guest magnolia_

I LOVE Kisses and Hugs! I don't really like candy in general, but these are totally exceptions. I seriously would love to try every single flavor they have out there. Since Christmas is coming up, I know the stores I go to will be stocking up on the different flavors...so I definitely know which store's shelves I'm raiding tomorrow. I'm going to go right in for the candy cane Kisses first though lol

edit.

Tried the candy cane ones today. Goooood stuff. nom.

They should make these more common. The milk chocolate ones aren't really special from other chocolates, besides the fact they look like cute pieces of poop.

• 1 month later...
Guest abviolinplayer

I tried the candy cane one today actually, but I didn't know it was white chocolate til I opened it...I don't like white chocolate :x

I really like the mint truffle.

Guest JAEBOO-

i wanted to tryone nowwwwwwwww.

gahh, the strawberry makes me ;O and the neopolitan .

yeah, rare hersheys andkisses,really wanted to try it now !

but candy corn? ;o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danaisVIP

the candy cane one is amazing ! i love it. i have like several bags hidden in my drawer. hahah !

i'd like to try the marshmallow one. i think i'm gonna go on a hunt for all these flavors.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimchi-jigae

God, i feel like i've been living in a pit all my life OTL i've only had the original, hugs, the cherry ones and the ones with caramel in them.

Archived